PDA

View Full Version : Hotel suggestions

Kaiju
05-12-2011, 04:06 AM
Greetings,
I'm heading down to Puerto Plata in a few months and would like a cheap hotel for about a week. I'm thinking about Hotel Lomar and/or KMA hotel type of hotels. Thanks for your help.

Kaiju

kitie carson
05-12-2011, 05:13 AM
Greetings,
I'm heading down to Puerto Plata in a few months and would like a cheap hotel for about a week. I'm thinking about Hotel Lomar and/or KMA hotel type of hotels. Thanks for your help.

Kaiju

IS there a reason you are staying in Puerto Plata? And not Sosua? Bringing family?:eek:

Kaiju
05-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Because Sosua is a cesspool full of scumbag creepo's or were you looking for something more insightful from me?

Kaiju

deezl
05-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Because Sosua is a cesspool full of scumbag creepo's or were you looking for something more insightful from me?

Kaiju

come on, man! don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

cabarete is also a nice alternative.

Seville
05-12-2011, 10:37 PM

Kaiju

Try Trip Advisor

miggy99
05-13-2011, 12:52 AM
Sosua sounds like somebody got ripped off there

princepointe
05-13-2011, 01:11 AM

Kaiju

Uhhhh you are aware that this is how many would define YOU. lol.

kitie carson
05-13-2011, 02:11 AM

Kaiju

Figures. That'll get you Alot of help.. Have a great trip.:rofl::mrgreen:

Kaiju
05-13-2011, 04:09 AM
kitie carson:
Why thank you. I always have fun when I travel to the DR.

deezl:
I love Cabarete but I'll be wanting to hang in Puerto Plata this time around. I guess trip advisor it is for me.

princepointe:
Whatever.

miggy99:
Nope never got ripped off. I'm to handsome.

Later Gators.

Kaiju

Jimmydr
05-13-2011, 11:05 AM
Sosua sounds like somebody got ripped off there

Way so gentle?

Jimmydr
05-13-2011, 11:06 AM
kitie carson:

deezl:
I love Cabarete but I'll be wanting to hang in Puerto Plata this time around. I guess trip advisor it is for me.

princepointe:
Whatever.

miggy99:

Later Gators.

Kaiju

Maybe try DR1?

Kaiju
05-13-2011, 01:21 PM
Jimmydr:
Maybe it's me or something but for some reason I always have trouble navigating around that site for information.

Kaiju

Jimmydr
05-13-2011, 01:24 PM
Jimmydr:
Maybe it's me or something but for some reason I always have trouble navigating around that site for information.

Kaiju

Well since I am on maybe 50 different sites and they all have a search feature and different sections, it takes me about 20 minutes to figure each additional site out.

Its not that hard, I think.

Seville
05-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Well since I am on maybe 50 different sites and they all have a search feature and different sections, it takes me about 20 minutes to figure each additional site out.
Its not that hard, I think.

That does not leave you much time to masturbate between trips.:rofl::rofl:

miggy99
05-13-2011, 03:58 PM
kitie carson:

deezl:

princepointe:
Whatever.

miggy99:

Later Gators.

Kaiju Apparently your a rookie at this -----Looks have nothin to do with it. Unless you dress rich then yeah you'll pay more--Like i always say "Their selling their bodies ---(hate to break it to you "Handsome") They could care less about your looks"

princepointe
05-13-2011, 04:57 PM
Apparently your a rookie at this -----Looks have nothin to do with it. Unless you dress rich then yeah you'll pay more--Like i always say "Their selling their bodies ---(hate to break it to you "Handsome") They could care less about your looks"

Ohhhhhh shit. Here we go. lol

Jimmydr
05-13-2011, 05:59 PM
That does not leave you much time to masturbate between trips.:rofl::rofl:

I got people for that job.

Seville
05-13-2011, 06:52 PM
I got people for that job.

I did not know Naptime lived so close to you.

Jimmydr
05-13-2011, 06:54 PM
I did not know Naptime lived so close to you.

I believe he lives in the middle of nowhere, about 100 miles from nothing special.

Jimmydr
05-13-2011, 06:54 PM
Apparently your a rookie at this -----Looks have nothin to do with it. Unless you dress rich then yeah you'll pay more--Like i always say "Their selling their bodies ---(hate to break it to you "Handsome") They could care less about your looks"

You can play nice. :iconTU:

Seville
05-13-2011, 06:55 PM
I believe he lives in the middle of nowhere, about 100 miles from nothing special.

Then he must have very long arms.

Jimmydr
05-13-2011, 06:55 PM
Then he must have very long arms.

We have hookers here in NY.

Kaiju
05-13-2011, 08:00 PM
It's all good. Unless some jackoff hijacks my thread, I'll eventually get what I need.

Kaiju

princepointe
05-13-2011, 08:05 PM
It's all good. Unless some jackoff hijacks my thread, I'll eventually get what I need.

Kaiju

I hope you do but your kinda coming off as a bit of a tool which is why some reacted the way they did. You may not have meant it that way but that's kinda the vibe bro. Either way, the hotels section of this forum would help you better than this thread. Good luck

Kaiju
05-13-2011, 08:09 PM
The hotel section is kind of outdated which is why I posted here and I don't care if you think I'm a tool. I give what I get.

Kaiju

gdogg
05-13-2011, 08:13 PM

Dude, you have some serious issues.

Seville
05-13-2011, 08:20 PM
The hotel section is kind of outdated which is why I posted here and I don't care if you think I'm a tool. I give what I get.

Kaiju

You must give a lot of dick.

Seville
05-13-2011, 08:41 PM

Kaiju

I haven't been called a jackoff in days. It feels good.:iconTU:

kitie carson
05-14-2011, 01:39 AM

Kaiju

cool, Thanks! :rofl:

Jimmydr
05-14-2011, 05:00 PM

Kaiju

Hijacked by a Jerkoff!!!:iconTU::iconTU:

Doc Hollywood
11-08-2012, 11:42 PM
http://www.hotel-kevin.com/#!rooms

Hotel Kevin is a good choice.

DOC

weyland
11-09-2012, 07:19 AM
I think Kaiju should share an apartment with Mogadischo. They are made for each other.

snoozer
11-09-2012, 03:50 PM
http://www.hotel-kevin.com/#!rooms

Hotel Kevin is a good choice.

DOC
Where is this hotel, the website does not seem to be very specific.

weyland
11-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Where is this hotel, the website does not seem to be very specific.
It is in 12 de Julio, almost opposite the post office. Last time I checked, Googlemaps had it halfway up the mountain slopes!