PDA

View Full Version : Figueroa Agosto rode motorcycles in 2000

NewsWhore
05-18-2011, 04:30 PM
During her plea-bargaining testimony in court, Leavy Nin Batista revealed that she discovered the true identity of Jose David Figueroa Agosto four years after they met and had been together, in 2000, when the alleged capo used to travel around on a motorcycle and spoke with a Puerto Rican accent. According to the files, Madeline Bernard and her murdered husband, the Lt. Colonel of the National Police, Jose Amado Gonzalez Gonzalez, as well as Eddy Brito Martinez, the former husband of Sobeida Feliz Morel, all knew that Cristian Almonte and/or Ramon Sanchez was really Figueroa Agosto. She went so far as to say that Brito had attended Figueroa Agosto's mother's funeral in Puerto Rico some two or three years ago. She said that the defendant knew the alleged capo through his brother, Jorge Luis (Figueroa Agosto).

She said that three months after meeting Figueroa Agosto, they began a relationship, and she knew him only as Cristian Almonte Peguero, born in the Dominican Republic but raised in Puerto Rico, where he had unspecified businesses. Nin Batista continued by saying that when he was picked up by the National Drug Control Department (DNCD), together with herself, in 2001, she said that the answer that they gave was that this was some "confusion" because they were looking for Felipe Rodriguez for some drug problems. "At this time I met Eddy Brito and Sobeida", she said.

Given the alleged confusion that caused Nin Batista to spend nine days in detention and Figueroa Agosto 21, they planned to change both their identities. The defendant said that the alleged capo told her that because of what had happened, he was not going to be relaxed, and therefore he decided to change his identity. She was asked how Figueroa Agosto, at that time known as Felipe Rodriguez, was able to get another identity and her response was: "I understand that the one of Cristian Almonte Peguero was provided by a girlfriend, that is the mother's cedula (ID card and voter registration), which was used for the process. The rest I don't know about".

She said that Ingrid Rodriguez had facilitated the procedure, which was also done by Figueroa Agosto's wife in order to obtain another identity by taking her birth certificate. While she said that Madeline Bernard was the person who got her stepfather, Ruben Soto Hayat to sign the papers, when the villa in Casa de Campo was acquired, and she knew that Cristian Almonte and/or Ramon Sanchez was Figueroa Agosto. In the end the sale was transferred to Fior Jensen, her own new identity. She said that when she went to Spain, Dolfy Pelaez took charge of her luxurious Range Rover. "As a result of this, when I was in Spain, I called to tell them to take it out and sell it if they needed money, but they told me that the Range, I don't know what happened, that they had parked it someplace and somebody did not want to return it, but in the press I learned that it was hidden I don't know where, that somebody returned it," she said.

More... (http://www.dr1.com/index.html#9)