PDA

View Full Version : 05/2011 - Area 51 - Newbie jibber jabber

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

whitecat11
04-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Just a note to say hello. Going down at the end of the month to BB and Garden. New to the board but not the spot. Hope to share some good stories.

JRB23
04-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Hi everyone my names J. Im new to the forums, and am going back to the DR in 5 days to Sosua. Any suggestions would be appreciated, I enjoy hiking and fine women.

Thanks

Skynyrd
04-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi everyone my names J. Im new to the forums, and am going back to the DR in 5 days to Sosua. Any suggestions would be appreciated, I enjoy hiking and fine women.

Thanks

Welcome to ISOC plenty of info on the chica part, as far as the hiking goes I hike to the strip, beach and La Passion anything else takes away from my sex energy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

weyland
04-08-2012, 05:09 PM
I won't suggest any "fine women" as we all have different tastes, but if you want a real challenge you might consider hiking to the top of Pico Duarte as three of our members did last summer.

Unfortunately their long report is in a restricted area of this board but I will just quote fragments to give you the idea:

Last weekend I headed into the mountains near Jarabacoa with 4 other guys to climb Pico Duarte. With an elevation of 3100 meters (10,164 feet), it is the highest peak in the Caribbean.

After passing through Jarabacoa, we arrived in the little town of La Cienega late Friday afternoon. Pico Duarte is located in a National Park, and you are required to stop at the Ranger Station in La Cienega to register and pay the park entrance fee (150 pesos per person). You are not allowed to climb Pico Duarte without a guide, so at the Ranger Station we also made arrangements to hire one, plus two pack mules for our gear (sleeping bags, etc). We also rented a “riding mule” to bring with us in case someone became injured and needed to be brought back down the mountain.

By the Ranger station are a couple of cabins, and we made arrangements for the five of us to sleep in one that night.

I was invited to join them but as I had just had an operation that was out of the question. After hearing all their experiences it was clear it would have been too much for me even had I been fit and ten years younger. It is not an excursion to be lightly entered into, and certainly don't take one of your "fine women" with a tight skirt and high heels with you.

jbalanty
04-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Hi All,

I am new here, I will be returning home to New York from Miami via POP :iconTU:. Since this is my first time in the DR, I was curious if anyone will be at Blackbeard's those two days (4/15 and 4/16). I have spent a lot of time in Hong Kong and Vietnam but this is my first trip to the islands. Will try to report back after the trip. Happy hunting all.
JB

Skynyrd
04-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Don't forget to take pics cause we LOVE em
ps: you get extra credit for naked chicas :mrgreen:

jbalanty
04-09-2012, 04:21 PM
:iconTU: I'll see what I can do.

Skynyrd
04-09-2012, 04:32 PM
I can see we are going to be good friends :mrgreen:

kingjames20
04-09-2012, 07:03 PM
hey fellas

Skynyrd
04-09-2012, 07:34 PM
hey fellas

Welcome to ISOC :iconTU:

Beachbum05
04-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Hello All,

I am new to traveling abroad and will be taking my 1st trip to Santa Domingo in May. I stopped by to gain some insight and suggestion on where to and not to go.

All input appreciated!!

thanks!

el toro
04-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Welcome to ISOC. Lots of intel on Santo Domingo and the rest of DR on here. Read up and enjoy.

Happyhorn
04-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Naked chicas would be nice.

jf07120
04-10-2012, 01:49 AM
hi everyone..just joined the forum as I plan to go to Sousa this summer. Looking forward to reading about past trips and tips for my jaunt

corpusrob
04-10-2012, 02:54 AM
I am arriving in DR in a week for a week at a place that includes a girl everyday. Can change girls everyday. 15 to choose. All ae lookers.
Deal seems fairly priced and trip is a lot easier than the Phillipines.
Want to start visiting every month.
Anyone tried this? How does freelance trip compare?
Thanks

Skynyrd
04-10-2012, 06:43 AM
hi everyone..just joined the forum as I plan to go to Sousa this summer. Looking forward to reading about past trips and tips for my jaunt

Welcome to the Group !

greydread
04-10-2012, 07:53 AM
You came to the right place. There's a ton of info on Sto. Dgo. on here.

DASBOOTY
04-10-2012, 10:59 AM
I am arriving in DR in a week for a week at a place that includes a girl everyday. Can change girls everyday. 15 to choose. All ae lookers.
Thanks

Freelancing is great in the DR.

You are staying in Juan Dolio, maybe you could hop over to Boca Chica for a night. They say there are lots of freelancers in BC.

Have fun. Lookin' forward to your report :D.

Skynyrd
04-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Thanks

Please let us know the details of this place you have booked such as website, price per night ect.
what you think is a great deal you might find after reading threads and spending time in DR is not such a great deal after all.
On the other hand you might have found something that will shock the rest of us..so Share the wealth:biggrin:

SeaWeed
04-10-2012, 12:14 PM
gonna be expensive......plus only 15 gurls to choose from........what do you do if you don't like any....
instead grab a room in Boca Chica and bang the Chicas from the dozens that are available there......
and save yourself a ton of money versus paying a premium for the all inclusive in Juan Dolio........

XXX
04-10-2012, 12:34 PM
I could be wrong ,,,but I think it might be one of these two.

DR Nights: From $2130 for 3 days/ 2 nights you get 1 companion for 2 nights which includes all drinks and food plus airport transfers.
Up to,$4000 4 days/ 3 nights you get 1 companion for 3 nights plus 3 additional companions,1 per day for 2 hours.

Here are a couple of there girls,,,,,

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44797&d=1334074276

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44793&d=1334074274

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44798&d=1334074465

Also another one is called Alexis Club,,, Same deal all drinks and food Ap Trans,,,, from $ 2000 3 days /2 nights,,,,,up to $4680 for 7 days /6nights

Heres a couple of there girls,,,,,

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44800&d=1334074467

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44795&d=1334074275

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44796&d=1334074276

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44794&d=1334074274

I had looked into this a few years back,, before i realized it was WAY,,,WAY out of my price range.

That is when I found out about Blackbeards, and eventually Sosua !!!!!

BorisDaBulletDodger
04-10-2012, 01:26 PM
I could be wrong ,,,but I think it might be one of these two.

DR Nights: From $2130 for 3 days/ 2 nights you get 1 companion for 2 nights which includes all drinks and food plus airport transfers.
Up to,$4000 4 days/ 3 nights you get 1 companion for 3 nights plus 3 additional companions,1 per day for 2 hours.

Here are a couple of there girls,,,,,

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44797&d=1334074276)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44793&d=1334074274)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44798&d=1334074465)

Also another one is called Alexis Club,,, Same deal all drinks and food Ap Trans,,,, from $ 2000 3 days /2 nights,,,,,up to $4680 for 7 days /6nights

Heres a couple of there girls,,,,,

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44800&d=1334074467)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44795&d=1334074275)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44796&d=1334074276)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44794&d=1334074274)

I had looked into this a few years back,, before i realized it was WAY,,,WAY out of my price range.

That is when I found out about Blackbeards, and eventually Sosua !!!!!

I'd pay $100 plus for some of those girls in Sosua, but damn that is out of my budget. These girls, assuming they actually work there, are a lot better looking then what I have seen in my limited trips.

yayow
04-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Freelancing is great in the DR.

You are staying in Juan Dolio, maybe you could hop over to Boca Chica for a night. They say there are lots of freelancers in BC.

Have fun. Lookin' forward to your report :D.

It's an interesting question, one that I try and avoid these days, because it becomes personal at times when you try to avise another man how to spend his hard earned dollars. It's not something I would do, but his budget may far exceed mine, or maybe he just saved up a while for that dream vacation. Do I think he has better options available to him, I certainly do. As far as freelancers are concerned there are some available in Juan Dolio as well, mostly chicas from nearby San Pedro de Marcoris, you can often find them on the beach or in the beach bars, mostly during beach days. But they do have a couple of discos in Juan Dolio as well, and you can find chicas in them, it is not as in your face as it is in Boca, but doable.

Getting back to why I will not criticize in the least because if it is his first trip, and he has no idea of the culture, language etc. it may not be a bad option for him. After all if something goes wrong with a chica he has some place to go to voice his objection, exactly where do you go to do that with a freelancer? Unless you want to go a bit ganster on the bitch, and most guys try to avoid that while on vacation. We have often discussed the merits of a place like Blackbeards or even a Passions on this site, will you often times pay a bit more, to much more for similiar quality, well yeah, .........but you also get certain assurances or at least you should.

Why do some guys pay $500/ night in a hotel, where they could probably get basically the same thing, when you get right down to it, at a hotel that cost between $75 - $120/night. For one thing they got it like that, who am I to argue with them if they got it like that. Now on the other hand if they don't got it like that, well then they need to re-evaluate their actions.

yayow
04-10-2012, 01:52 PM
I'd pay $100 plus for some of those girls in Sosua, but damn that is out of my budget. These girls, assuming they actually work there, are a lot better looking then what I have seen in my limited trips.

Yeah in some of those spots you will find the top of the food chain as far as chica quality is concerned. But sometimes the quality found in some of those spots are not much better than what you can find walking around Sosua or up in Classicos on some of the big weekends.

There is a spot in Boca Chica located right next door to the now defunct Papadon's on the beach. Guy provides the services like what this guy is talking about in his opening post. Since I hung at Papadon's I got to see some of the talent at that place and some of it was outstanding, but then some of them, imho would only be the middle of the road talent on a good night in Classicos.

I forget what the guy told me he gets for his different packages, but definitely out of my price range lol. I do remember he was very protective of his clients, like most AI's but even more so, didn't want the dudes there going out too much in the street, my main theory is because if they did they would see what could be had at a lot less of a price, and then why would they need his spot???

XXX
04-10-2012, 05:55 PM

Supposedly ,,,the girl in the pic is the one you get !!

MrHappy
04-10-2012, 08:13 PM
"Supposedly ,,,the girl in the pic is the one you get !!"

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44797&d=1334074276)

I can pretty much guarantee you that Esther is long gone.

I'd be willing to bet most of the Alexis girls in those pics are gone too. Those pics are at least 3-4 years old.

But, they've probably been replaced by other girls of equal value.

If I had more money than I could throw away, I'd probably go for one of these places, but it still sticks in my craw that most of it ends up in the pimps pocket, not the girls.

king punana
04-12-2012, 11:19 AM
never beed to DR can't wait to go but don't know what part of DR should I visit first any suggestions.

Skynyrd
04-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Sosua! You cant go wrong there but read the board and Learn the tricks !

bronx player
04-12-2012, 04:04 PM
im bronx player from nyc am planning to go to DR in june with buds or solo trying to find hot spots in puerto plata

balcoach
04-12-2012, 04:49 PM
as a rookie, i would say head east to sosua.... point and click for the newbie
or maybe blackbeards

Skynyrd
04-12-2012, 05:11 PM
im bronx player from nyc am planning to go to DR in june with buds or solo trying to find hot spots in puerto plata

Welcome to ISOC !
I have made several trips and also will be going in June to Sosua if your dates match I would be happy to show you around. My dates June 5-13

horny80
04-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Hello fellow mongers,
I go by the handle Horny80 and I'm greatful to be part of the gang. In a few months I will finish graduate school and will be awarded my docotrate degree:iconTU:. I decided not to waste any time and have already planned a trip to Sosua to celebrate but I'm gonna make it something that I sure that I won't forget and hopefully I will be reminded again why marriage or being in a relationship is like prison. I will be in Sosua May 11-14 for a whole weekend and will stay at New Garden. Any suggestions and advice would be more than welcomed. In the meantime take care and look out for my trip report after I come back. PEACE!

Redline
04-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Hello fellow mongers,
I go by the handle Horny80 and I'm greatful to be part of the gang. In a few months I will finish graduate school and will be awarded my docotrate degree:iconTU:. I decided not to waste any time and have already planned a trip to Sosua to celebrate but I'm gonna make it something that I sure that I won't forget and hopefully I will be reminded again why marriage or being in a relationship is like prison. I will be in Sosua May 11-14 for a whole weekend and will stay at New Garden. Any suggestions and advice would be more than welcomed. In the meantime take care and look out for my trip report after I come back. PEACE!

Welcome horny80.

There is good imformation in the free section.
The paid section is where you really learn.
I waited till just before my cherry trip to Sosua to buy in and did not have the time to read many of the nuggets inside, and there is a lot.
The newbie trip reports were very helpful.
If I had read these well before my trip, I would not have repeated their mistakes.
Thats learning the hard way.
Its quite an eye opener... enjoy!

Seville
04-12-2012, 07:28 PM
If you see what appears to be the oldest living White man on the planet, he speaks with a English accent and smells like urine you should avoid him at all costs.:biggrin:

okiebangbang
04-13-2012, 11:54 AM
Hi, just found this website via referral. Am in sosua right now, completing my first day here. Wow. What they say is true, and then some.

okiebangbang

Skynyrd
04-13-2012, 12:02 PM
hey welcome to ISOC !!
hope you are having a bang up time there !
be sure to do a trip report and throw us some pics:corky:

El-Rey
04-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Nice. Njoy bro

TNT72
04-13-2012, 12:37 PM
Great meeting you. Glad you joined. Enjoy your trip, and don't buy any more fat chicas Preisidente's!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

uncle ruckus
04-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Great meeting you. Glad you joined. Enjoy your trip, and don't buy any more fat chicas Preisidente's!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Solid Advice!!

TNT72
04-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Solid Advice!!

She was a GRANDE!!

weyland
04-13-2012, 05:48 PM
If you see what appears to be the oldest living White man on the planet, he speaks with a English accent and smells like urine you should avoid him at all costs.:biggrin:
Time you buried the hatchet with Sidney. I don't think he has an English accent though. Maybe he is Canadian? Or from New England?

Apos
04-13-2012, 06:32 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Time you buried the hatchet with Sidney. I don't think he has an English accent though. Maybe he is Canadian? Or from New England?
Not 100% sure where he's from but it's not Canada :wink: and he doesn't smell like urine :p

bronx player
04-13-2012, 10:30 PM
Welcome to ISOC ! I have made several trips and also will be going in June to Sosua if your dates match I would be happy to show you around. My dates June 5-13 im actually going from 15 thru 18th but i may chang i was there at end of march in pop came with a friend had a ok time but couldve been better... i need a club scene and beach

drbound
04-14-2012, 11:08 AM
I hope to be able to contribute many worthwhile opinions to the ISOC community..

please be aware I don't like BS nor monger badmouthing...hope to see some of you soon

DASBOOTY
04-14-2012, 11:24 AM
I hope to be able to contribute many worthwhile opinions to the ISOC community..

please be aware I don't like BS nor monger badmouthing...hope to see some of you soon

Looking forward to reading your opinions. Contributions always welcome here.

Skynyrd
04-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Welcome to ISOC :iconTU:

TaxiDiver
04-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi all from Spain, going soon to DR, and just back from Patong.

bronx player
04-14-2012, 09:40 PM
hey i have some questions 1 is new garden guest friendly ? 2i came into sti on my last trip AA flight non stop i only useAA cause of my discount coming into pop i have a connection in mia i arrive in pop 2pm versus 1045am in sti which u guys think would be bettter . 3 i need a driver or should i rent a car i need to make stops in puerto plata i need the driver to wait for me b4 he takes me back to sosua does anyone have a guy with a good rate? 4 need a spot to change money think on maybe 200 -300 usd also does no where a reference chart to know the value off dr paper like looking at their notes and coins to their value usd? 5 does anyone know a great massage person whos looks great and who gives a great deep tissue

delta118
04-15-2012, 01:41 AM
Hello ,

How do I get to read the front page postings?

TNT72
04-15-2012, 08:04 AM
Hello ,

How do I get to read the front page postings?

Most Trip Reports are under the paid subscription area. It doesn't cost much, and you wil save a lot more than the actual costs.

Jimmydr
04-15-2012, 08:05 AM
Most Trip Reports are under the paid subscription area. It doesn't cost much, and you wil save a lot more than the actual costs.

99% are located there.:lol:

TNT72
04-15-2012, 08:08 AM
99% are located there.:lol:

Jimmy, you should put that button back up. I bet it was a lot easier for the newbies to subscribe!

Jimmydr
04-15-2012, 08:12 AM
Jimmy, you should put that button back up. I bet it was a lot easier for the newbies to subscribe!

There was a button?

TNT72
04-15-2012, 08:16 AM
There was a button?

For a while, you had a button that took you directly to how to buy a subscription. It was either at the top of the Forum page, or top of the New Post page.

Jimmydr
04-15-2012, 08:18 AM
For a while, you had a button that took you directly to how to buy a subscription. It was either at the top of the Forum page, or top of the New Post page.

We can build a button, I know we can.

TNT72
04-15-2012, 08:21 AM

Just thinking of your bottom line Jimmy.:wink:

TNT72
04-15-2012, 08:24 AM
Just thinking of your bottom line Jimmy.:wink:

Oh yeah, and trying to help the newbies!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Skynyrd
04-15-2012, 08:25 AM
hey i have some questions 1 is new garden guest friendly ? 2i came into sti on my last trip AA flight non stop i only useAA cause of my discount coming into pop i have a connection in mia i arrive in pop 2pm versus 1045am in sti which u guys think would be bettter . 3 i need a driver or should i rent a car i need to make stops in puerto plata i need the driver to wait for me b4 he takes me back to sosua does anyone have a guy with a good rate? 4 need a spot to change money think on maybe 200 -300 usd also does no where a reference chart to know the value off dr paper like looking at their notes and coins to their value usd? 5 does anyone know a great massage person whos looks great and who gives a great deep tissue

Everything you asked is covered in threads or posts if you do a search but I will try to answer some for you

New Garden IS VERY chica friendly even as far as allowing freelance girls to hang out by the pool/bar area.
Since you are staying in Sosua I'd fly into POP save the long bus ride and hassle unless STI is just a lot cheaper flight.
I see no need to Rent a car travel around Sosua is mostly walking or a cheap moto..a taxi from POP to New Garden is cheap..another option is Sosua Suites chica friendly, AC, pool, and free to/from Airport ride
You can google Dominican currency to see the pictures of the money exchange rates vary daily but avg now is about 39 pescos to the dollar.

MrHappy
04-15-2012, 08:30 AM

Build it.... and they will come....... :rofl::rofl:

Skynyrd
04-15-2012, 08:59 AM

Also add a button to "Buy SKYNYRD a Happy Hour"

Jimmydr
04-15-2012, 09:00 AM
Also add a button to "Buy SKYNYRD a Happy Hour"

They are set up for Jimmy already.

crsabana123
04-18-2012, 11:16 AM
will an asian-american stand out down in Sosua much? will i have problems with the locals?

Seville
04-18-2012, 11:23 AM
will an asian-american stand out down in Sosua much? will i have problems with the locals?

Not if you have pesos.

JD426
04-18-2012, 11:23 AM

If you are "making it Rain" at Passions, or wearing black sandals with white Socks dancing up in Classicos (both of which we have all witnessed believe it or not ) .... then Yes...
Otherwise , for being Asian... noooo you wont stand out... You will blend right in with the rest of the mongers who come from all over the world..
and have a great Trip...

vewdew
04-18-2012, 11:50 AM

Naw you will be fine I have seen I know some asian americans that go to Sosua and they dont have any probs, If you dont cause trouble and stay away from trouble you will be fine.

El-Rey
04-18-2012, 12:41 PM
Send me $2,000,000 rd to WU and Your guaranteed a worry free trip. :rofl:

Seriously tho I have bumped into a few Asian guys and they seemed to be having a great time. Gringo is a Gringo no matter what nationality I guess.

blazaveli
04-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Actually this will only get you in trouble with mongers from the board who are more obsessed about what you are doing rather than enjoying themselves. :rofl::rofl:

If you are "making it Rain" at Passions, or wearing black sandals with white Socks dancing up in Classicos (both of which we have all witnessed believe it or not ) .... then Yes...
Otherwise , for being Asian... noooo you wont stand out... You will blend right in with the rest of the mongers who come from all over the world..
and have a great Trip...

JD426
04-18-2012, 04:55 PM
Actually this will only get you in trouble with mongers from the board who are more obsessed about what you are doing rather than enjoying themselves. :rofl::rofl:

What some call "obsessing" , others might call "coaching". And as in prof Sports, coaches can most times see things even the best Players sometimes can not.
and btw, IF a 50 year old is embarassed FOR you, for something ya doing and your're lets say 30, chances are ya doing something a little Funny..
just sayin
but your point is well taken...
that said, sandals y white sox, with shorts, dancing ? U chose that to defend ? ?
:rofl: C'mon son...

blazaveli
04-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Yes... I chose to defend someone's right to dress like an idiot in wearing black sandals with white socks in classico :rofl:

Don't take it so personal. Classicos has a right turn them away if they like same way they will not allow you to wear a hat upstairs.

What some call "obsessing" , others might call "coaching". And as in prof Sports, coaches can most times see things even the best Players sometimes can not.
and btw, IF a 50 year old is embarassed FOR you, for something ya doing and your're lets say 30, chances are ya doing something a little Funny..
just sayin
but your point is well taken...
that said, sandals y white sox, with shorts, dancing ? U chose that to defend ? ?
:rofl: C'mon son...

JD426
04-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Yes... I chose to defend someone's right to dress like an idiot in wearing black sandals with white socks in classico :rofl:

Don't take it so personal.

why on earth would I possibly take that personal ?
LOL
I thought my smilie made it obvious...
and yes, any person has the right to make a fool of himself...
even up to and including PEEING while spinning in a circle in the middle of the street, in front of Classicos while the cops just stare in total disbelief.
Its been done, btw.
LOL

mikelodge
04-18-2012, 05:07 PM
Not unless you are 7'5" and are a Chinese Basketball player.
No you will be fine

blazaveli
04-18-2012, 05:10 PM
All jokes aside and like everyone else said you will not have any issues at all with being Asian. Only issues you will have will be based on how you carry yourself and whether you make smart or rather dumb decisions.

If you got some game you might even be able to work that to your advantage since these chicas might not be used to seeing that on a regular although I have seen Asians in Sosua on occasion having a blast.

Enjoy yourself.

deezl
04-18-2012, 05:20 PM
problems? no. just be prepared to be called 'chino' or 'jackie chan' on the regular.

don't be offended, it's just the way it is down there.

taherahmadi
04-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Not if you have enough pesos

whitecat11
04-18-2012, 05:23 PM
When taking a chic here do you pay the house? How are drink priced there? What is the best strategy, the 6pm or later takeout?
Thanks, new here but not to mongering.

whitecat11
04-18-2012, 05:26 PM
What are my best options available compared to the non Spanish speaker? I really would like to see what the options are compared to places like Passions.
Thanks.

blazaveli
04-18-2012, 06:07 PM
This is where I've gotta hit you with some tough love...

Your first question was a good one and one you probably couldn't get answered reading threads but....

I suggest you start reading. For example do a search for Passions and you will see how many threads with discussions that already answer these questions.

What are my best options available compared to the non Spanish speaker? I really would like to see what the options are compared to places like Passions.
Thanks.

Jimmydr
04-18-2012, 06:09 PM
This is where I've gotta hit you with some tough love...

Your first question was a good one and one you probably couldn't get answered reading threads but....

You sure can get that answer from reading trip reports.

Dr World
04-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Thanks.

In Sosua Spanish is not necessary, but it can be helpful. When you have pesos and they have pussy, you will be surprised on how well you guys can communicate. Your nationality should not make a difference. I always see people of every nationality when I vacation there.

dodobird
04-18-2012, 09:45 PM
i,
i havent been here in awhile,
was in punta cana last year, had a blast, it s a cool place ,
hopefully looking to make another trip asap

Fulltanman
04-19-2012, 12:36 AM
I was Sosua 2 weeks ago with my dulcita and notice one night a couple of asian dudes with another white guy at Gran Valero (Latinos) one night sitting at the bar . . . We must have sat there for about an hour drinking some frio's before we headed into the nightclub, and there must have been at least 5 or 6 chicas who came up to them to talk. Well each time within seconds, the girls were turned away by the guys. . . So if your concerned about getting punani because you're Asian, there shouldn't be a problem. . . I'm Latino, and look it, and I've no problem down in Sosua. . . . Heck after this last trip, I ended up with fine mulata that I now call my novia. .. she hung with me all week, and we had a great time. . . So go for it!!!

GREEKFREAK
04-19-2012, 01:46 AM
being asian and mongering is sosua u have nothing to worry about. keep in mind that many asians live and work in dr. so u won't really be sticking out as much as you think you are. just keep the conversing with the moto people to a minimum and show confidence when walking threw and chillin on the strip at night...

Pornstar79
04-19-2012, 09:17 AM
Hello gang been away for a while. Now im back to my bullshit.lol
let the games begin. spinning the globe where shall it stop??

Pornstar79
04-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Last time i was here i was planning a DR trip that ending with me 1000us over budget. not this time. the girls i met sucked in a bad way food was good. ill yake another go

Skynyrd
04-19-2012, 09:52 AM
Last time i was here i was planning a DR trip that ending with me 1000us over budget. not this time. the girls i met sucked in a bad way food was good. ill yake another go

Sounds like you need some training..Welcome to ISOC 101:rofl:

shockman
04-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Hi All:

I am a newbie at this site but have mongered all over the world.

cheers,
shockman

mfzy
04-19-2012, 10:28 PM
What up?

Skynyrd
04-20-2012, 06:09 AM
What up?

Another long winded poster:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome to ISOC:iconTU:

napq98
04-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Anyone know the name of Elvis's bar next to hotel Valero?

squeeze
04-21-2012, 01:41 AM
Have not been to D.R. in about 3 years, what the atmosphere like now.

Skynyrd
04-21-2012, 06:10 AM
It's a PARTY ALL THE TIME :iconTU:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DXPsQROVPTk

MrHappy
04-21-2012, 07:53 AM
What, is this the new "Welcome newbies" thread???

Glad to see all you new guys.

For those of you that are "not new to mongering, but new here", how about writing up some of your experiences?

eldorob
04-21-2012, 08:30 AM
right to make a fool of himself...
even up to and including PEEING while spinning in a circle in the middle of the street, in front of Classicos while the cops just stare in total disbelief.

We are long overdue for a visit by him.

andan
04-21-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi All,

Dave from Chicago, new to all this. Read through a variaty of posts and impressed with the amount of info! Hopefully I can share after my visit to DR sometime in the falls!

Skynyrd
04-21-2012, 04:12 PM
Hi All,

Dave from Chicago, new to all this. Read through a variaty of posts and impressed with the amount of info! Hopefully I can share after my visit to DR sometime in the falls!

Hi Dave,
welcomee to ISOC:iconTU:

Hank Daman
04-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Finally making my virgin trip to Sosua on June 2 until June 12. A newbie to the DR. but nearly fluent in Spanish (fluent to those who don't know better ;)) and a vet of CR, Peru, Nicaragua, Colombia, Mexico and the PI and LOS.

Mongering preference for TNLs- love to dance, so it sounds like Classicos might be a winner for me.

Mid 40s, and would to hang out with some expereinced DR mongers; perhaps I can provide info on other places

MrHappy
04-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Hi All,

Keep reading.

You'll be giving advice to others in no time...

tarzan
04-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Finally making my virgin trip to Sosua on June 2 until June 12. A newbie to the DR. but nearly fluent in Spanish (fluent to those who don't know better ;)) and a vet of CR, Peru, Nicaragua, Colombia, Mexico and the PI and LOS.

Mongering preference for TNLs- love to dance, so it sounds like Classicos might be a winner for me.

Mid 40s, and would to hang out with some expereinced DR mongers; perhaps I can provide info on other places

Welcome to the fold.

Tonto4
04-21-2012, 05:14 PM
Welcome. You'll have plenty opportunities to speak spanish and dance. Thats for sure!

getrhythm
04-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Welcome to a 'real' monger board, newbie! :wink: A little late to the Sosua party, but better late than never. Actually, things haven't really changed a whole lot since my virgin trip in '08 - a little gentrification and some additions here and there, but otherwise pretty much the same. Wish I could wing with you and show you the ropes, but saving up for my first to Asia later in the year. Anyways, knowing you, I'm sure you'll do fine...

GR

Hank Daman
04-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Welcome to a 'real' monger board, newbie! :wink: A little late to the Sosua party, but better late than never. Actually, things haven't really changed a whole lot since my virgin trip in '08 - a little gentrification and some additions here and there, but otherwise pretty much the same. Wish I could wing with you and show you the ropes, but saving up for my first to Asia later in the year. Anyways, knowing you, I'm sure you'll do fine...

GR

GR-great to see you here my friend. Where in Asia are you going? I will be in LOS August 10-28 (more or less)...Would love to see you there. Better late than never- my travels take me in directions that I can not always predict...Send me a PM here or you know where- I have a PI and Indonesia trip in store besides LOS.....

Skynyrd
04-21-2012, 06:29 PM

Hiya Hank I know you from CRT matter of fact you responded to my June 5th Sosua post:rofl::rofl:
this board is my other and now MAIN home:iconTU:
like I said on CRT I'm at Sosua Suites and Rick offers us a deal also he is on this board so if you haven't made plans for a room let me know. I will be there June 5-13 and know Sosua all to well (many trips)
So be happy to show you around.

whynotme
04-21-2012, 07:22 PM

welcome and yes info is always appreciated:iconTU:

BlueDevil
04-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Welcome to ISOC, Hank. I'm sure you will be adding some excellent contributions.

I didn't realize you were still in your mid-40s. :confused: :lol:

colombialover
04-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Haven't been here in a while. Thinking of heading back to DR and wanted to get updated. Nice to be back.

Hank Daman
04-22-2012, 08:25 AM
Nice to see friendly faces from "afar"...yes BlueDevil, still mid 40s, just a couple of years behind you.

Skynard, I will be at the New Garden...Will PM you, look forward to hanging out..

Skynyrd
04-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Nice to see friendly faces from "afar"...yes BlueDevil, still mid 40s, just a couple of years behind you.

Skynard, I will be at the New Garden...Will PM you, look forward to hanging out..

Sounds good, your host at New Garden is Lorenzo he is a nice guy and you will enjoy the place:iconTU:

mir6
04-22-2012, 12:32 PM
I am planning on going to brazil and i would like to knowif anyone can give a compare contrast between sosua vs Rio.

No Worries
04-22-2012, 12:42 PM
Best advice I can give you! Brings LOTS and LOTS of money! Quadruple whatever your budget is for your Sosua trips and then bring another thousand on top of that! It costs me about 2300 bucks just for plane tickets and my apartment stay for a 10 day trip. I am out $2,300 dollars before I even touch land!! That doesnt include any girls, food, taxis, nothing!! $2,300 dollars is my entire budget for a 10 day trip to Sosua, airfar, hotel, chicas and food!

Skynyrd
04-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Best advice I can give you! Brings LOTS and LOTS of money! Quadruple whatever you budget is for your Sosua trips and then bring another thousand on top of that! It costs me about 2300 bucks just for plane tickets and my apartment stay for a 10 day trip. I am out $2,300 dollars before I even touch land!! That doesnt include and girls, food, taxis, nothing!! $2,300 dollars is my entire budget for a 10 day trip to Sosua, airfar, hotel, chicas and food!

And for the Quadruple money was the pussy 4 times tighter, the women 4 times hotter, the BBBJ 4 times better? Just saying:mrgreen:

rahsta
04-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Best advice I can give you! Brings LOTS and LOTS of money! Quadruple whatever you budget is for your Sosua trips and then bring another thousand on top of that! It costs me about 2300 bucks just for plane tickets and my apartment stay for a 10 day trip. I am out $2,300 dollars before I even touch land!! That doesnt include and girls, food, taxis, nothing!! $2,300 dollars is my entire budget for a 10 day trip to Sosua, airfar, hotel, chicas and food!

I guess its cheaper coming from the eastcoast. I pay $1500 for flight and apartment.

No Worries
04-22-2012, 01:46 PM
I guess its cheaper coming from the eastcoast. I pay $1500 for flight and apartment.

NY to Rio runs between 1000 - 16000 for airfare. Since 2011, it has been almost ipossible to find an apartment in Copa for under 75 bucks a night. I was just looking at flights last week in order to see the UFC in Rio and the tickets were about $1300 on average. (And that was for June which is considered winter time in Rio).

For Skynyrd. Yes!! The Brasilian women are 4 times hotter and the sex is 4 times better than anything you will ever get in the DR. But for the price.............

rahsta
04-22-2012, 01:50 PM
And for the Quadruple money was the pussy 4 times tighter, the women 4 times hotter, the BBBJ 4 times better? Just saying:mrgreen:

It not quadruple the price. Its just more girls to get into. The females in Brazil fuck way better the DR chicks. I never had a dud in Brazil(knock on wood). No starfish in Brazil.

getrhythm
04-22-2012, 02:26 PM
It not quadruple the price. Its just more girls to get into. The females in Brazil fuck way better the DR chicks. I never had a dud in Brazil(knock on wood). No starfish in Brazil.

I second that. But you will spend money. On each of my four trips to Rio, I averaged between $4,000-$5,000 for 7-8 nights all in. But with Help gone, that removed a lot of my incentive for taking the plunge, and I haven't gone down since November of '08.

Even so, it's true that there's really no place like Rio, and something everyone should experience at least once.

hugrad95a
04-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Bubba Boy's Guide - Part 1 of 12 - Intro The Bubba report,- Part 1/12 (1 of 12) - Intro

Rio De Janeiro: Brasil

This is a report, a guide and a collection of posts, not only just mine, that I found helpful or interesting. There are many contributors on the cityxguide.com that have an in depth knowledge of Brasil, I have attempted to incorporate some of their posts, a tiny portion, but posts I have felt are poignant. Some I have included because otherwise they would get buried. In short I wanted to create a resource where a first time visitor will be able to hit the ground running in Rio De Janeiro. I have also attempted to add some info that experienced mongers may find interesting.

A Note on prices: Inflation, while not out of control like it once was (think 1000% per year), is still quite high. It is currently running at just over 10%, hence if you read this report in 12 months the prices, in the local currency, is likely to be 10% higher.

A Note on ones own judgment: I personally think Nicole Kidman is a 6/10. However she often gets voted one of the most beautiful women in the world, hence many would rate her a 9/10. What does this have to do with mongering? Well it illustrates the point that different people have very different tastes. I currently love 4x4, other people may not. I may think a tall morena (brunette) with a nice small ass is just awesome, another man may think she is ordinary. It is all very individual. That is why I qualify my statements with IMHO (In my humble opinion).

Not sure if this is updated but you should find it on the net.

hugrad95a
04-22-2012, 02:39 PM
NY to Rio runs between 1000 - 16000 for airfare. Since 2011, it has been almost ipossible to find an apartment in Copa for under 75 bucks a night. I was just looking at flights last week in order to see the UFC in Rio and the tickets were about $1300 on average. (And that was for June which is considered winter time in Rio).

For Skynyrd. Yes!! The Brasilian women are 4 times hotter and the sex is 4 times better than anything you will ever get in the DR. But for the price.............

http://www.rioapartmentrental.com/property-list.php?limit=5&LabelID=18&CatID=19&txtsearch=&page=1

hugrad95a
04-22-2012, 02:41 PM
I second that. But you will spend money. On each of my four trips to Rio, I averaged between $4,000-$5,000 for 7-8 nights all in. But with Help gone, that removed a lot of my incentive for taking the plunge, and I haven't gone down since November of '08.

Even so, it's true that there's really no place like Rio, and something everyone should experience at least once.

I would still do Brazil on a backpackers budget of 200 a day lol

jungleland
04-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Just found out about the website and planning to go to Belize in May.

Itzkevo
04-23-2012, 03:12 AM
Whats good I'm new to this planning a trip to dr soon tryna see where it's at...

balcoach
04-23-2012, 05:02 AM
Whats good I'm new to this planning a trip to dr soon tryna see where it's at...

Well... The Dominican Republic is south east of Cuba, located on the Isle of Hispanola, sharing with its ever so welcome Haitian neighbors.

If you are planning a July trip, I think it (the DR) still should be there...but you never know with the elections coming up in May what could happen.

Sorry man, you set yourself up for the okie doke. Welcome to our board.

jose1234
04-23-2012, 07:15 AM
Read the trip reports...this board has about all the information you need and tons of wisdom written down... You will have a great time and make lots of mistakes (part of the experience) as do all of us...

tarzan
04-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Well... The Dominican Republic is south east of Cuba, located on the Isle of Hispanola, sharing with its ever so welcome Haitian neighbors.

If you are planning a July trip, I think it (the DR) still should be there...but you never know with the elections coming up in May what could happen.

Sorry man, you set yourself up for the okie doke. Welcome to our board.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Italy has done wonders for your sense of humor.:corky:

Tonto4
04-23-2012, 09:52 AM
welcome. What's happening in Belize?

johnjoe247
04-25-2012, 10:11 AM
Just checking in . Finished my first trip to Sosua . Heard about this forum from Rawdog and decided to join. Don't even remember his real name but he was very informative and let me know about ISOC. He said he posts often . I had an OK trip for my first time. I have not decided whether i will return or not . Need to brush up on my Spanish. I will keep reading.

el toro
04-25-2012, 10:36 AM
Just checking in . Finished my first trip to Sosua . Heard about this forum from Rawdog and decided to join. Don't even remember his real name but he was very informative and let me know about ISOC. He said he posts often . I had an OK trip for my first time. I have not decided whether i will return or not . Need to brush up on my Spanish. I will keep reading.

Welcome to ISOC.

You had just an OK trip? Man, how does that happen? Learning more Spanish will definitely add to your options and the experience. I have to ask did something go drastically wrong that put a damper on the quality of your trip? Most guys come back after that first trip and can't wait to return.

Please feel free to tell us about you trip. Sharing is caring.

Skynyrd
04-25-2012, 10:42 AM
Yea I'm interested in hearing how a trip to Sosua was just "ok".
and the "I might return?" most guys have the return date booked before they leave:rofl::rofl:
Please tell us about your stay.

Dave Diaz
04-25-2012, 02:37 PM

Welcome to ISOC.

You had just an OK trip? Man, how does that happen? Learning more Spanish will definitely add to your options and the experience. I have to ask did something go drastically wrong that put a damper on the quality of your trip? Most guys come back after that first trip and can't wait to return.

Please feel free to tell us about you trip. Sharing is caring.

Yea I'm interested in hearing how a trip to Sosua was just "ok".
and the "I might return?" most guys have the return date booked before they leave:rofl::rofl:
Please tell us about your stay.

Welcome to the board. I think its safe to say we would like to hearr about your trip after you made that comment about it being ok and also that you don't know if you will return or not. That's definitely not how I remember my first time so I'm curious to know what made your first time so ordinary.

In sosua you don't really need too much spanish and over time you will learn the stuff you need to know to be there.

Hope to see you around more and hopefully you get info off the board that makes your next trip much more fun and memorable.

sneed78
04-26-2012, 07:23 AM
Just introducing myself. Been to Brazil and Costa Rica already. Looking forward to adding DR to the list.

Irie
04-26-2012, 08:06 AM
Welcome to ISOC!

You'll find plenty of good information on the site, even more so if you buy a subscription (relatively small $'s).

Why don't you tell us a little about some of your trips? We enjoy stories here and even more so if you have pics to go along with it.

Welcome aboard.

pv197722-15
04-26-2012, 08:38 AM
buenos dias a todo

goood morning
Hello

MrHappy
04-26-2012, 08:42 AM
buenos dias a todo

goood morning
Hello

Hey, what's up?

Great first post!

Rico Smooth
04-26-2012, 08:49 AM
Welcome to the ISOC crew.

craig7086
04-26-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm Craig and I'm traveling to the DR in July so I'm just looking around to find some info.

Skynyrd
04-26-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm Craig and I'm traveling to the DR in July so I'm just looking around to find some info.

You came to the right place:iconTU:

Andy
04-26-2012, 07:20 PM
I appreciate you creating this web site, so a lot of people like me can mingle with people around he world

EyeRight
04-26-2012, 09:59 PM
Just wanted to say Hello to all of the warriors. Some may know me as EyesRight from that other site:)
Look forward to posting my expeditions and hopefully can learn from the generous lads that partake in the hobby of travel:wink:

Irie
04-26-2012, 10:08 PM
Just wanted to say Hello to all of the warriors. So may know me as EyesRight from that other site:)
Look forward to posting my expeditions and hopefully can learn from the generous lads that partake in the hobby of travel:wink:

Welcome to ISOC. Apparently you have some history in this "sport" and surely can contribute to our little niche on the web.

I as well as others, more than likely, look forward to your tales.

MuyGuapo
04-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Glad to be aboard, hope to learn, refine my mongering skills, perhaps network, meet a few like minded gents that also have the time to travel and explore all that needs exploring. Starting going to down to Latin America in late 2008, done 8 or 9 trips total, most revolve around fishing first chasing chicas second (i know flame me) its actually hard to do both well! However as much I love to fish, I'd sooner do an all chica chasing trip than an all fishing with sweaty guys trip lol!

I hope to be able to contribute to the board and learn as well!

BorisDaBulletDodger
04-27-2012, 01:31 AM
what countries have you been too and which one is your favorite?

towmotor1
04-28-2012, 12:44 PM
We are a married couple, we are going to Punta Cana in the DR in late May....We are looking to hook up with a chica for a great 3some, any ideas?

yayow
04-28-2012, 01:54 PM
It won't be hard, we have other couples on the board so welcome aboard. My only advice and maybe others will chime in, is to let your better half actually pick out the chica, and make sure their chemistry is good, all the chicas will do guys, but some won't feel as comfortable in a threesome situation. But you will be pleasantly surprised in how many chicas there will be into it. Going to punta cana makes it just a bit more challenging simply because most of the A.I. hotels won't allow guests onto the property, so you will need to find another location for your fun, which by the way won't be difficult. Enjoy your trip, and once again, welcome aboard, looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

unc2012now
04-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Just saying Hello to the board.

I have been to the DR about 5 times (4 times '95 to '99 - Puerto Plata and 1 time to Sosua Dec 2010).

Has much changed since Dec 2010?

Going back this Friday for 5 days.

esotericman
04-29-2012, 12:27 AM
Have been wanting to check out this forum for a while. Recommended by several members. I have 4 DR mongering trips under my belt.

Skynyrd
04-29-2012, 06:49 AM
Have been wanting to check out this forum for a while. Recommended by several members. I have 4 DR mongering trips under my belt.

Welcome to ISOC we would love to hear about your trips:iconTU:

esotericman
04-29-2012, 09:48 AM
Could someone please help me? I cant find any links showing members where to go if they desire to pay for a subscription to this site? Maybe Im just blind, I dont know. That could be one reason why some members dont bother paying. They may want to pay but dont know where to click. LOL I'll bet money, shortly after I hit submit reply, I will find a link explaining how to pay for a subscription. Murphys Law!!!

Jimmydr
04-29-2012, 09:52 AM
Could someone please help me? I cant find any links showing members where to go if they desire to pay for a subscription to this site? Maybe Im just blind, I dont know. That could be one reason why some members dont bother paying. They may want to pay but dont know where to click. LOL I'll bet money, shortly after I hit submit reply, I will find a link explaining how to pay for a subscription. Murphys Law!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?356921-How-do-I-subscribe-and-which-one-do-I-want

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/payments.php (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?356921-How-do-I-subscribe-and-which-one-do-I-want)

Hunter
04-29-2012, 01:02 PM

We continually tell Jimmy how difficult it is to join this site.....

I dont understand why him and DT dont make bigger links. AS PQR says never make it difficult for someone to give you money....

Snowflake
04-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Other than facebook and latineuro, any others? I am going to Sosua by myself in June but I will land in STI first so I was looking to spend a day or 2 there first since I heard good things about Santiago and I am a Spanish Speaker ( Im hispanic). But I would like to have a few contacts when I get there already because it is my first time traveling to DR.

jose1234
04-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Other than facebook and latineuro, any others? I am going to Sosua by myself in June but I will land in STI first so I was looking to spend a day or 2 there first since I heard good things about Santiago and I am a Spanish Speaker ( Im hispanic). But I would like to have a few contacts when I get there already because it is my first time traveling to DR.

There are some very good discussions about the various dating websites on the board.

dominican cupid, badoo and tagged are three that comes to mind quickly...

dquick
04-29-2012, 06:19 PM

You are fluent in Spanish and starting in Santiago? You will have no problems. If you want a working girls, go to the Passions in Santiago. (not affiliated with the one is Sosua.) I met her there. The FINEST chica I ever met:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=42712&d=1330720887

Now for regular girls, hit the clubs at night. Depending on what night you are in town, will determine where to go. Tuesday is Ladies night at most clubs in Santiago, so always a good night to hunt.

Snowflake
04-29-2012, 06:53 PM
You are fluent in Spanish and starting in Santiago? You will have no problems. If you want a working girls, go to the Passions in Santiago. (not affiliated with the one is Sosua.) I met her there. The FINEST chica I ever met:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=42712&d=1330720887)

Now for regular girls, hit the clubs at night. Depending on what night you are in town, will determine where to go. Tuesday is Ladies night at most clubs in Santiago, so always a good night to hunt.

man oh man she looks great. I arrive on Wendesday so I will probably be there until Thursday then take a cab to Sosua.

rahsta
04-29-2012, 11:02 PM

I never paid more than $1000 for round trip, JFK - GIG. For the last two years my friend and I have been getting the same 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms apart in Copa one block from the beach and one block from The Balcony for $120 a night. I just check for flights from 8/26 - 9/9 for $952.

Andy
04-30-2012, 08:13 AM
Hello Everyone! My first visit to this website. Hope to make reports soon.

boner12
04-30-2012, 04:29 PM
Hello Folks,

I'm new here and looking forward to learning more. Also looking forward to making a trip soon to the D.R.

Thanks in advance for the info. posted here that I'm sure will prove to be very beneficial.

Andy
05-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Hi am Teddy from Germany, Frankfurt and 30 years old.

Seville
05-01-2012, 12:08 PM
What is it with these guys and numbers after their names?

TNT72
05-01-2012, 12:10 PM
What is it with these guys and numbers after their names?

Tell me about it!

Jeeesh!!

XXX
05-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Hi am Teddy from Germany, Frankfurt and 30 years old.

HELLO AND WELCOME TEDDY !!!!

I AM THE OFFICIAL WELCOMER FOR ALL OF OUR GERMAN MEMBERS,,,,,,SO WELCOME TO ISOC !!!!:wink:

Rubicon
05-01-2012, 08:19 PM
[/YELLOW]

HELLO AND WELCOME TEDDY !!!!

I AM THE OFFICIAL WELCOMER FOR ALL OF OUR GERMAN MEMBERS,,,,,,SO WELCOME TO ISOC !!!!:wink:

It took me a second, but once I got it.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

XXX
05-01-2012, 08:26 PM
It took me a second, but once I got it.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah,,,,I guess only the people that read my last report will " GET IT " :wink:

SELDOM-SEEN
05-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Just got put on to the site...Looking forward to getting the 411 on the places I need to be in the very near future with all the hot chicas:lol:

GREEKFREAK
05-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Just got put on to the site...Looking forward to getting the 411 on the places I need to be in the very near future with all the hot chicas:lol:

welcome

pirate
05-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Goin to sosua wit the homies May 17-20. Anyone gonna be down there around that time???

Seville
05-02-2012, 09:43 PM
I might be in town those dates.

Hanzo
05-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading these forums for a couple of days now, and got a paid membership, and it was a great move on my part as these forums are a great asset. I have a trip booked in to the DR this summer from August 1st to September 11. While relatively young, I've been traveling alone since I was 15, and have already made trips to Thailand, and Brazil, and Columbia. I have been to DR about 12+ times in my entire life since I'm Dominican, and speak fluent Spanish, but never tried my chances at mongering since I would always wife whatever girl a friend or cousin would introduce me too(in my defense when you're 16, and you're getting pussy from an extremely hot chick in exchange for shelling out 500 pesos a week you never want to let go) This time I'll be going to try my hand at mongering in the DR after discovering this site, and the wonders it showed me. I'll be staying my entire trip in Santo Domingo, as I own an apartment there, and I'm to lazy to travel 4+ hours to Puerto Plata. Hoping the next 3 months I'm able to pick up a wealth of information for some of the more experienced forum members.

El-Rey
05-03-2012, 05:26 AM
Thinking about it.

Borosenb
05-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Hello. Going to DR, and looking forward.

Borosenb
05-04-2012, 11:51 AM
paid for subscription but unable to see pictures/reports. any advice?

LM
05-04-2012, 12:05 PM
paid for subscription but unable to see pictures/reports. any advice?

Some else is having problems also....When JimmyDR gets back online, he will look into it...sometime today:smile:

Borosenb
05-04-2012, 12:12 PM
ok thanks

Jimmydr
05-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Some else is having problems also....When JimmyDR gets back online, he will look into it...sometime today:smile:

Sometimes it takes a few days to clear.

Borosenb
05-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Hi
i purchased a prescription on friday and stiil having a problem accessing pictures/trip reports. Anybody have the same problem or any solutions?
Thanks

stuntride1
05-06-2012, 12:22 PM
What's going on ready to have fun will be in dr in 4 weeks

hans_groper
05-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Being an old fart,I have been mongering quite some time.Spend 18 months in Jomtien and have mongered in quite a few countries.I cannot believe I just found this site-happy to be here and hope to be able to share some info and glean some also.:lol:

NYC9978
05-06-2012, 11:21 PM
CANT WAIT!

Seville
05-07-2012, 12:13 AM
CANT WAIT!

Neither can Sosua.:wink:

GREEKFREAK
05-07-2012, 02:45 AM
good luck finding a girl....lol juuuuust kidding

Skynyrd
05-07-2012, 05:15 AM
Post your dates so guys going in June know if their days match ect.
What hotel will be be staying at?

MrHappy
05-07-2012, 06:54 AM
Being an old fart,I have been mongering quite some time.Spend 18 months in Jomtien and have mongered in quite a few countries.I cannot believe I just found this site-happy to be here and hope to be able to share some info and glean some also.:lol:

Well.... it's about time.

Welcome to the board!

hans_groper
05-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Thanks.Strangely enough,I have never mongered in Colombia or DR.Costa Rica since the 80s but none recently.Cuba,Mexico,Guatemala,Nicaragua,Honduras,Panama but Colombia and DR are in the cards.

Jimmydr
05-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Hi
i purchased a prescription on friday and stiil having a problem accessing pictures/trip reports. Anybody have the same problem or any solutions?
Thanks

You are active now.

weldermachinist
05-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Hi all, Im a newbie here and I am going to Santo Domingo for the first time in July...... can you give me some places to go for mongering? Anything to be aware of? Thanks!

greydread
05-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Here ya go!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?652-Santo-Domingo-RD-General-Information

yayow
05-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Hi all, Im a newbie here and I am going to Santo Domingo for the first time in July...... can you give me some places to go for mongering? Anything to be aware of? Thanks!

First off welcome aboard, there is much info about santo domingo in some trip reports and some general reports about the city. Read, read and then read some more, I am sure the info that you seek can be found after reading a few of the reports. Good luck, hope you have a great time.

Street
05-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Im new on here just showing love!!

yayow
05-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Im new on here just showing love!!

Welcome to the club, now I just hope that once you get comfortable with us, you will share some of your experiences. :iconTU:

Skynyrd
05-08-2012, 05:30 PM
First off welcome aboard, there is much info about santo domingo in some trip reports and some general reports about the city. Read, read and then read some more, I am sure the info that you seek can be found after reading a few of the reports. Good luck, hope you have a great time.

If all else fails steal Mr Happy's little black book:iconTU:
It should keep you busy for years:mrgreen:

Jimmydr
05-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Hi
Thanks

You should have access now.

gogetteratl
05-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Looking forward to my first trip to Sosua in 11 days! I can't wait to see what everyone has been talking about. I have never paid for sex before so the experience will be definitely be an interesting one. I am a early thirties guy, just got divorced and I am ready to play. I have seen the pictures and I can only imagine all the fun I am going to have. Definitely need the vacation and based on what I have read, I am making the right choice. Hopefully I will see some of you guys there!

navydaze
05-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Hello all.

Looking forward to all the insight provided by you overseas expert mongers. So far I've only done my mongering here in the states. But look forward to adventures abroad!

Irie
05-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about your mongering here in the states. It sucks comparitively to the rest of the globe. :smile:

Read up as much as you can here and you'll be 100x better off. Better yet, buy a subscription (they're cheap) and you're knowledge will be 1000x better (if not more).

Most importantly after that....contribute, contribute, contribute! Don't lurk.:wink:

leifzrt
05-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Hi everyone I am planning my 2nd trip to the D.R. . On my first trip I stayed at Blackbeards. I had a great time. Im planning on staying in Sosoua this time. Im planning on going mid august for 3-4 days.

Skynyrd
05-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Hi everyone I am planning my 2nd trip to the D.R. . On my first trip I stayed at Blackbeards. I had a great time. Im planning on staying in Sosoua this time. Im planning on going mid august for 3-4 days.

Looking forward to your trip report:iconTU:

Skynyrd
05-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Looking forward to my first trip to Sosua in 11 days! I can't wait to see what everyone has been talking about. I have never paid for sex before so the experience will be definitely be an interesting one. I am a early thirties guy, just got divorced and I am ready to play. I have seen the pictures and I can only imagine all the fun I am going to have. Definitely need the vacation and based on what I have read, I am making the right choice. Hopefully I will see some of you guys there!

A divorce party SWEET:iconTU:
Nothing like a couple happy hours to make you forget your ex:mrgreen:

weldermachinist
05-10-2012, 07:25 PM

Thanks!!

Irie
05-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Thanks!!

A man of many words I see. I hope you're TR is the same. I'm getting tired of the damn novels some write.

flava004
05-10-2012, 11:32 PM
Hey Everyone, I am new to the forum, I am looking to travel DR this Columbus weekend and I was wondering what are you recommend. and how are the girls in the area?

GREEKFREAK
05-11-2012, 04:39 AM
Hey Everyone, I am new to the forum, I am looking to travel DR this Columbus weekend and I was wondering what are you recommend. and how are the girls in the area?

some ugly some pretty some white some black some expensive some cheap so pro some non pro

first timer i would suggest you google black beard resort...if it sounds interesting then search "blackbeards" in this forum

and read.

if you are looking for a hunting type of adventure then search "sosua"

everything else can be read on the forum. patiently*

Snowflake
05-11-2012, 05:29 PM
welcome, and I heard Sosua is pretty good

BrooklynBeas
05-11-2012, 05:51 PM
welcome, and I heard Sosua is pretty good

Who's ass is that in your avatar? That's the most important thing in this thread! Dayum...

ilovetoskiatalta
05-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Just thought I would say hi

My bestgfe handle is aslo ilovetoskiatalta

whynotme
05-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Just thought I would say hi

My bestgfe handle is aslo ilovetoskiatalta

welcome:iconTU:

"i love to ski at al(ber)ta" ? are pretty big handles to use for login:corky:

and if you want it shortened email jimmy and if your girl wants to post tell her we love nudes:wink::iconTU:

stalino55
05-14-2012, 03:46 PM
I am from the near of capital berlin and happy to be here and maybe become a part of the show!

Howdy from Texas, I have family in Hamburg--great party times there!

DKallmighty
05-14-2012, 09:24 PM
I am flying into Santo Domingo on June 14 and staying over until Monday June 18. I am traveling solo and looking to meet someone off the board whom may be in town. This is my first time checking out Boca Chica but my 19th trip to the DR.

rafa72
05-14-2012, 09:57 PM
:lol::lol:

Usachef
05-15-2012, 12:49 PM
This sitze is awsome, i got some much info, my trip to DR is in a coup,e days. I am curious about one thing. My question is about the currency conversion....is is $1 equals 2.7 pesos or $1 equals 35rd and what is Rd. I know it has to do wit how much game I got, but what is the rule of thumb for a quick session or an all nighter wit a chica? Where should I start at without going so low she is turned off. I will only be in Dr for 4 nights, what is an estimate on how much to bring.

El-Rey
05-15-2012, 01:09 PM
$1 to $38.50rd on the street.

Western Union is $1 to 38.95rd at the moment.

Also, Get started reading through some Trip Reports so You can get an Idea and answer to your questions. As far as how much it depends on your budget and your stamina.

Usachef
05-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Thanks vpchill......and where should I start with these chicas.....how much is to much? I will be staying at the confresi palm beach spa & resort..... Do u know anything about this resort? Will it be hard to bring girls back here, or will I have to get a secondary room in BBs? My bro and I read a lot of reviews and found that this resort was a good chioce, although we are going fornthe chicas we didn't want to stay in a dump. Also if anyone from this site is gonna be in puerto plata this upcoming weekend, maybe we can wet up a BIG party (wink wink).......

El-Rey
05-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Thanks vpchill......and where should I start with these chicas.....how much is to much? I will be staying at the confresi palm beach spa & resort..... Do u know anything about this resort? Will it be hard to bring girls back here, or will I have to get a secondary room in BBs? My bro and I read a lot of reviews and found that this resort was a good chioce, although we are going fornthe chicas we didn't want to stay in a dump. Also if anyone from this site is gonna be in puerto plata this upcoming weekend, maybe we can wet up a BIG party (wink wink).......

I dont do Resorts. Most are NOT chica friendly. Price ranges, Average is 1500st and 2000tln.. Yet that all depends on you. You have to put the work in. Once you hit Sosua, you will see... :rofl:

el toro
05-15-2012, 02:04 PM

You will probably not be able to bring chicas into the resort that you've booked. Most if they do allow extra guests will hit you with a daily charge because the food, booze etc. is priced into the reservation for just those with the reservation.

I'm guessing you already paid for rooms at the resort. If that's the case, my suggestion would be to go to Sosua and see Rick at Rocky's for a secondary room @ $25 per night. For that you'll have a good fuck spot with all the basics that you need, be close to all the action, close to the beach etc..You can PM Rick on here with assistance in reserving a room. His handle is dafishguy. He'll also gladly introduce you to other members while you're there.

Be safe and have a great trip.

deezl
05-15-2012, 02:09 PM

a resort is a poor choice if you're there for chicas. at best they'll make you pay a (generally high) fee to bring a chica in and you'll probably get a lot of dirty looks.

there are plenty of nice places in puerto plata, sosua and cabarete where you could stay that are chica-friendly, none of the AI's are, afaik.

You could take chicas to a cabana or get a second room at a place like Field of Dreams, but if you're there solely (or even mostly) for the chicas - you're going to want to be in Sosua, not Puerto Plata.

Honestly, unless you're locked in to the AI, I would start reading up on the board and find a place to stay in Sosua or Cabarete instead.

Usachef
05-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Thanks el torro, you guys are awsome, my trip is days away and I can't wait...... Yeah were locked in in an AI but it's cool, first time but I already know it won't be my last.

voltage69
05-15-2012, 02:16 PM
You dont get a room at BB to bring girls to. BB has girls there for you and BB's is out of the way even if you wanted to bring girls to it.

PS: should have stayed in a dump.. I'm sure you'd have a much better time.

Rubicon
05-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Usachef, considering that you're staying in Cofresi (which is just west of Puerto Plata) you'd have a pretty good drive to go to Sosua/Cabarete just to fuck some chicas and then return to Cofresi, unless you planned to stay the evening in either of those two places.

I don't know where you plan to pick up your chicas, but if it's in Puerto Plata city, you might want to look into some cabanas in the vicinity of Cofresi where you can take the chicas for a couple of hours, or all night if you choose. Regretfully, I can't help you out with anymore specifics than that as I have never had a need for them.

dbmb467
05-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself...I'm going to DOminican Republic soon and I really just wanted a better idea of what to expect instead of people telling me what i wanted to hear...want to find out about all the good spots in DR. Thanks

ghostdog
05-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Hello everybody:biggrin:

Skynyrd
05-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Hello everybody:biggrin:

Hi and welcome to ISOC

weyland
05-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Usachef, if your trip is mainly for chicas, you have made a bad choice of resort and made life difficult and expensive for yourselves. Nevermind, you can still have a good time and gain experience so you can have a better time next trip.

You are only there four evenings so you will want to spend one at Blackbeards, which is very near your AI though a little tricky to get to without a taxi. I would spend one afternoon at Field of Dreams and when it gets quiet about 8.00pm you could adjourn to Cristal.

Spend the other two evenings in Sosúa. If you pull there probably best to take the chicas to a local cabaña rather than drag them back to a cabaña near Cofresí. They won't be keen on that.

If you don't know whether the US$ is worth 2.7 pesos or 35 pesos then you obviously don't know shit and haven't done your basic preparation for this trip. That will either restrict the fun you will have, or it will cost you a lot more riding around in taxis and getting taken advantage of by the locals.

The upside is that you have now discovered ISOC and are among friends. Keeping reading until your following trip and you will do it right.

weldermachinist
05-15-2012, 06:17 PM
A man of many words I see. I hope you're TR is the same. I'm getting tired of the damn novels some write.

Speaking of TR.....I am planning on going to SD this July 18 - 23..... Any fellow mongers going to be around there at that time?

Usachef
05-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Hey weyland, I got mixed-up with the Mexican pesos and the Dominican pesos....... I know now, my bro is my wingman for this trip and we already spoke of getting a secondary room where ever we are for the chicas..... We will use the AI for food and drinks and then be on our way.

bronx player
05-17-2012, 01:12 PM
i will be there is there any other members gonna be in town? Any thing special going on clubs ect............

voltage69
05-17-2012, 02:43 PM
I'm sure guys will be there but I dont think anything special is going on. Its a holiday for us, not them.

rafa72
05-17-2012, 03:09 PM
i plan on goin to sasua and im looking to get as much info on da ho;s as possible...this forum is very kewl.....im from chicago.and speak spanish very well....thanks .

Skynyrd
05-17-2012, 03:22 PM
i plan on goin to sasua and im looking to get as much info on da ho;s as possible...this forum is very kewl.....im from chicago.and speak spanish very well....thanks .

What language are you speaking now:rofl::rofl: Just kidding..welcome to ISOC :iconTU:

vewdew
05-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Wow 3 day weekend, weekend warriors will be out trowing $100 bills again :)

El-Rey
05-17-2012, 04:03 PM
Since Ive been 2 memorials in a row and then did superbowl. Its a damn sausage fest only second to superbowl. Yet in saying that alot of new chicas come out. So it is always fun.

Wish I could make it. Guess I gotta live knowing ANOTHER 200 dudes ran thru my favoritas.. :(

gregc72
05-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Hi there

Just joined as a paying member and i had a question and was wondering if someone would help me out.

I am looking to book my first trip to DC this week and will be getting there in July for 2 weeks.

Its my first time there , coming alone and am trying to decide where to go .

Would you Suggest Sosua or Punta Cana ? Or anywhere else for that matter ?

I am looking for a place with :

Nice Beach
Good nightlife
Lots of girls

Like younger girls as i am only 28 and love the light skinned ones.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers
Greg

gregc72
05-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Hi there

Just joined as a paying member and i had a question and was wondering if someone would help me out.

I am looking to book my first trip to DC this week and will be getting there in July for 2 weeks.

Nice Beach
Good nightlife
Lots of girls

Cheers
Greg

joe12300
05-17-2012, 04:34 PM

See you there. Have all I need I even went to the mecca of wu in nyc to pickup all the paper work for the chicas. Jejejejejej ;) its 24/7:rofl:

Irie
05-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Well you've already missed the cherry tree blossoms, but I hear the monuments, memorials, and that big white house are still pretty cool to see anytime of year. :rofl:

Seriously......read, read, and read. When you're done with that, read some more. You'll have a great time with your wants in sosua.

Welcome to ISOC

balcoach
05-17-2012, 05:02 PM
First timer...

My suggestion would be Sosua for you. Now if your an adventurer and have a complete grasp on the spanish language then you can venture to maybe Santo Domingo, but I think you will best serve yourself for your first trip in Sosua.

Do some pregame work on facebook, a young guy like yourself should be able to set somethings up ahead of time, that could be worth your wares.

If sosua is your choice, the oldman Robert, I, Rick, will be around, find us here and there... Rocky's, on the beach at Rubi's, Winners Circle..Rhumba... would be more than happy to point you in the right direction. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or ask away here.... some guys will say ... read, others will answer.

Suerte nino!!!

balcoach
05-17-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm sure guys will be there but I dont think anything special is going on. Its a holiday for us, not them.

Actually it is a holiday for them.... the last sunday of May is "La Dia de Madres"... Mothers day... is usually a STRONG dominican beach day... but family driven.

davemaryland
05-17-2012, 05:51 PM
I say Sosua too... Book your flight into Puerto Plata airport. (POP)

I call it, a small beach town with everything you need right there.

Good beach, Night life with young chicas.

Like Irie said - Read up. You will find alot of good answers on this board.

bronx player
05-17-2012, 06:18 PM
will be at the suites am ready for a memorable week

weyland
05-17-2012, 06:27 PM
You have come to the right place. We are all experts on every subject under the sun here. We know everything ...

... except why you wrote "DC".

Would you suggest Sosúa?

Like younger girls as I am only 28 and love the light skinned ones.

Nice Beach: Sosúa
Good nightlife: Sosúa
Lots of girls: Sosúa

I am only 72 and I like the younger girls too, but follow my example and ignore those under 18 or you could find yourself in big trouble.

Be aware that the overwhelming majority of chicas in Sosúa are not light-skinned, and those few that are usually charge a premium or have issues or both. If your racial preference is important to you, try Colombia instead. However, you will find enough to keep you happy here for a first trip. By the time your second trip comes around Robert and I may have converted you to the right path.

Sosúa is ideal for first-timers travelling alone because there are always helpful ISOC members around to get you started and because everything is within walking distance. Good luck and I hope you enjoy yourself. You have two months to read up. If you haven't yet done so, subscribe to the Trip Report section here for three months. This will enhance your trip and save you money.

If you are looking for non-putas (non working girls) do NOT go to Sosúa. Every chica you are likely to meet there is a whore. If you have some game and enough Spanish to pull straight chicas you would do better in Puerto Plata but you won't end up saving money. They will cost you as much or more one way or the other.

LJDMV
05-17-2012, 06:33 PM
save your benjamins!!!! The girls like that..

weyland
05-17-2012, 06:39 PM
A good way to annoy members here is to post the same thing in different places. I suggest you delete your text by using your edit button and instead ask a mod to delete the thread.

Another way to annoy members is to include cap letters in your thread title. It suggests you think your thread is more important than everyone else's.

This ain't DC, you know!

Jimmydr
05-17-2012, 06:41 PM
Well you've already missed the cherry tree blossoms, but I hear the monuments, memorials, and that big white house are still pretty cool to see anytime of year. :rofl:

Seriously......read, read, and read. When you're done with that, read some more. You'll have a great time with your wants in sosua.

Welcome to ISOC

He doesn't want to read.

Jimmydr
05-17-2012, 06:41 PM
A good way to annoy members here is to post the same thing in different places. I suggest you delete your text by using your edit button and instead ask a mod to delete the thread.

Another way to annoy members is to include cap letters in your thread title. It suggests you think your thread is more important than everyone else's.

This ain't DC, you know!

We are past that point.

vewdew
05-17-2012, 07:44 PM
will be at the suites am ready for a memorable week

If if a chica quotes you $150.00 Pay her.

All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at Classicos we’re slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy. This is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin’ pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don’t got it, you don’t want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Irie
05-17-2012, 07:47 PM
It's interesting trying to delineate between a live one and a newbie lurker....or a one timer here on the board.

From first posts it's hard to read where it may go, even if nowhere at all.

I wonder what the stats are on first posts and gone forever versus someone who comes on board here. 1 in 10?

Jimmydr
05-17-2012, 07:51 PM
It's interesting trying to delineate between a live one and a newbie lurker....or a one timer here on the board.

From first posts it's hard to read where it may go, even if nowhere at all.

I wonder what the stats are on first posts and gone forever versus someone who comes on board here. 1 in 10?

There are about 2,000 vs 300 of us.

Irie
05-17-2012, 08:13 PM
There are about 2,000 vs 300 of us.

Not too bad. I was there once.

bronx player
05-17-2012, 09:29 PM
If if a chica quotes you $150.00 Pay her. All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at Classicos we’re slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy. This is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin’ pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don’t got it, you don’t want it! Come on in, pussy lovers! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: LMAO!!!

greydread
05-18-2012, 05:17 AM
If if a chica quotes you $150.00 Pay her.

All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at Classicos we’re slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy. This is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin’ pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don’t got it, you don’t want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Best cameo ever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3pmwrtlDaY

gregc72
05-18-2012, 06:49 AM
Hi there

Nice Beach
Good nightlife
Lots of girls

If i like the lighter skinned ones would Santiago be better ?

Cheers
Greg

Skynyrd
05-18-2012, 07:13 AM
Hi there

Nice Beach
Good nightlife
Lots of girls

Cheers
Greg

You have plenty of time to read up on the trip reports, reviews or hotels. ect. in this forum before your trip.
But in my humble opinion..As a first timer to DR ..I would book flight to POP and stay at the New Garden in Sosua..I say New Garden because it has more of a frat house feels with guys partying around the pool or around the bar area all day, girls come and go all day and its a matter of looking out the balcony and calling one up:rofl:..Also you cant get lost as its a couple blocks from the main strip with all the action.

greydread
05-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Hi there

Nice Beach
Good nightlife
Lots of girls

Cheers
Greg

Greg, your profile says you're 37. You probably need to fix that. If you love the "light skinned ones" why not go to Costa Rica instead? Nobody goes to the projects for golf lessons.

Skynyrd
05-18-2012, 07:43 AM
If you love the "light skinned ones" why not go to Costa Rica instead? Nobody goes to the projects for golf lessons.

In Other Words:

rahsta
05-18-2012, 08:01 AM
Greg, your profile says you're 37. You probably need to fix that. If you love the "light skinned ones" why not go to Costa Rica instead? Nobody goes to the projects for golf lessons.

Dont tbey have lightskin chicas in DR?