PDA

View Full Version : First BlackBeards trip- end of Dec.

Carvalho
10-29-2006, 02:23 AM
Been reading the forum for some time (well of information, thanks!), but never before posted. First time for everything. Wonder, if anyone can cast some light on the around Christmas-New Year's time situation at the BB? I mean, what to expect? Is it usually a "dry" season or.. well, not so "dry"? Many girls or few? Is one stuck when there are not many of them around, or is there a chance they ("management") can summon more?
And an excusably stupid question- what is this Happy Hour everybody's mentioning around here? Or should I go to a library on that one:o ?
I would appreciate any info on the subjects. Thanks.

weyland
10-29-2006, 05:12 AM
Hi Carvalho

Congratulations on breaking the ice with your first post. I will leave to others to say what Blackbeards is like at Christmas/New Year, but don't forget to link up with other ISOC members who will be in the area at the same time. Have a great trip and post a report with pictures (preferably dirty pictures).

Happy Hour is DR-speak for taking two chicas for sex at the same time. The word "Hour" is not significant. It could be for a quickie or all night. It has nothing to do with favourable rates at special times as in saloon bar "Happy Hours".

Standard practice (particularly at Blackbeards) is that each girl charges her normal rate (so you pay double). When it goes well it can be worth double, but my experiences have generally been disappointing and many others share that view. My usual verdict is "double the money, half the fun".

Of course other guys will no doubt post experiences where they have negotiated a favourable rate for a package deal and/or enjoyed a mind-blowing orgy.YMMV

Unless otherwise agreed the girls will just work on you and not on each other. There are known pairs of bi chicas and I will let others with experience post them. Yassi and Zuleika at Blackbeards were very into each other last December and I agreed to take them for a Happy Hour with lesbi thrown in for 3000 pesos but for one reason or another it never actually happened. I have heard nothing since about them as a pair so they may no longer be friends. (As for me, I am no longer in the market for two hours of sex at 3000 pesos. I was greener and richer then!).

There are possible downsides to taking two chicas at the same time, especially if you don't know their language (Spanish or Creole, depending on whether they are Dominican or Haitian):

1) They could chatter to each other all the time so you feel left out of things or even a bit paranoid.

2) They take it in turns to watch TV or natter on their cellular phone while the other one is working on you so only your wallet feels the difference from taking a single chica.

3) Some chicas might feel inhibited from doing the kinkier stuff, anal, salad tossing, or whatever is your fantasy when their friend is watching but would do it if alone.

4) It is an increased security risk. It is much harder to keep an eye on two girls at once. Not quite so bad in places like Blackbeards or Field of Dreams where all the action is confined to one room, but a nightmare if you are in an apartment with more than one room. While you are doing it with one girl the other can always reasonably visit the toilet or shower, or go out to the bar on some excuse, etc, and more easily steal your property.

5) A final downside is that two are harder to control physically, especially if you and/or they have taken a lot of alcohol on board or they have taken drugs. They could get over-excited or boisterous and damage your stuff or room either accidentally or maliciously. OK, I am a puny old wimp, but even if you are a fit younger guy, never assume you automatically enjoy physical dominance over one chica, let alone two. They can fight very dirty and desperately. Again, this is extremely unlikely to be an issue at Blackbeards where the chicas are generally house-trained (which is why you pay a bit more there).

Don't let any of the above put you off. Everyone should try a Happy Hour once, but pick your girls with care and don't do it when you're drunk.

By the way, it was not a stupid question. The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask, so you are left in ignorance. Or if it was a stupid question, then I have one of my own to more experienced members:
Is this use of the term "happy hour" unique to the DR? Or is it used the same way in other parts of Latin America?

Cuba Libre
10-29-2006, 10:00 AM
Weyland, excellent post!

Carvalho
10-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the informative reply, Weyland. I see what Happy Hour means now. Rather a misnomer, what? Let's see now if anyone will speak on the subject of girl abundance at Christmas time.

Jimmydr
10-29-2006, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the informative reply, Weyland. I see what Happy Hour means now. Rather a misnomer, what? Let's see now if anyone will speak on the subject of girl abundance at Christmas time.

Last 4 years I was in Sosua and I wasn't alone!

WSJ3
10-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Last 4 years I was in Sosua and I wasn't alone!

I was with you on some of those flights JDR!!!

the_Jayman
10-29-2006, 11:00 PM
BLACK BEARDS SUCKS ! !

THEY HATE ME ! !

the_Jayman
10-29-2006, 11:07 PM
And an excusably stupid question- what is this Happy Hour everybody's mentioning around here?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33599

Carvalho
10-30-2006, 02:15 AM
I was rather hoping to learn how things are at the BlackBeards (not in PP, Sosua or Santiago) around Chr.-NewYear's time. And what about if at any time there are too few (or too ugly) girls- any chance to "order" more, or one has to get out to PP or elsewhere to search:confused: ?

Jimmydr
10-30-2006, 07:43 AM
I was rather hoping to learn how things are at the BlackBeards (not in PP, Sosua or Santiago) around Chr.-NewYear's time. And what about if at any time there are too few (or too ugly) girls- any chance to "order" more, or one has to get out to PP or elsewhere to search:confused: ?

There will be ISOC guys around taking the pretty ones.:mrgreen:

Jimbo44
10-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Where is the "COUNTDOWN" part of this site? I am trying to find out who will be there when I and a buddy will be In Sosua. 11/9 - 11/13 2006

BCell
10-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Where is the "COUNTDOWN" part of this site? I am trying to find out who will be there when I and a buddy will be In Sosua. 11/9 - 11/13 2006

click the calendar tab above

Carvalho
10-31-2006, 02:08 AM
Oh alright... I give up...:(

weyland
10-31-2006, 08:33 AM
Oh alright... I give up...:(
Cannot anyone help this guy? He asked a perfectly sensible question. I don't know the answer but some of you must do. Are there significantly less chicas/guests at Blackbeards over Christmas? Over New Year?

Anywhere else it would not matter. You could just widen your search area a little and come up with ample chicas. Of course at Blackbeards you can still do that but it is just a little more inconvenient and expensive in fares. I would not wish to commit to a holiday there at that time unless I received an indication that it was more or less business as usual.

Carvalho seems a perfectly polite and patient guy. We don't want to drive him off to other sites. This is supposed to be the one-stop shop for DR puta info.

Kevy
10-31-2006, 04:32 PM
As you are aware Weyland, there are not too many guys here that stay at Blackbeards. Therefore the lack of response.

Jimmydr
10-31-2006, 04:37 PM
As you are aware Weyland, there are not too many guys here that stay at Blackbeards. Therefore the lack of response.

Maybe he just writes reports and never noticed all the Sosua talk?:eek:

Beads
10-31-2006, 06:41 PM
The only thing I would definitely be cautious of is the safes! Last few BB reports I have seen people were complaining about missing moneys!

Phoenix
10-31-2006, 09:47 PM
Cannot anyone help this guy? He asked a perfectly sensible question. I don't know the answer but some of you must do. Are there significantly less chicas/guests at Blackbeards over Christmas? Over New Year?

Anywhere else it would not matter. You could just widen your search area a little and come up with ample chicas. Of course at Blackbeards you can still do that but it is just a little more inconvenient and expensive in fares. I would not wish to commit to a holiday there at that time unless I received an indication that it was more or less business as usual.

Carvalho seems a perfectly polite and patient guy. We don't want to drive him off to other sites. This is supposed to be the one-stop shop for DR puta info.

Why not send a email to the dickheads who own the place and ask them? Better yet just go to Sosua if you are visiting the area.

ErikS
10-31-2006, 10:44 PM

Lo siento pero yo no sabe.

Jimbo44
11-03-2006, 03:42 PM
click the calendar tab above
Thanx B Cell, I should have looked closer. Anyway, as stated b4, I have 5 days and a wake up b4 I hit Sosua for the 1st time ever. Hopefully, all the info I read on this and another site will be enough. I have charged my digital. Hope the girls do not complain if I want to take pics. I keep reading that here.

I_LOVE_CHICAS
11-18-2006, 05:29 PM
I had my first experience @ BlackBeards the last week of September, and will be returning on December 4-9th 2006. I don't know how adventurous you are, I'm an go all out type of guy, But I mostly stayed at the Resort the First trip.
Costambar is a gated community with very little to do, it's beautiful and quiet. The beach is 2 minutes away, very private.
Blackbeard's has about 30-40 chicas on the premesis all day long, I would say 20 are very fuckable, the others depend on your taste.
As far as the Two Chica Happy Hour, Try it out......I loved it. Especially Scarlet and Luisa, They will deny you no pleasure.

On this Trip I look forward to going to Sosua, I hear that were the real fun happens, and I assume the price is a cheaper but not as safe.
I'll ask the chicas how it is during the christmas holiday and report back to you.
I don't think the resort calls in any other girls, you have to go get them yourself.
I hope this helps a bit

Hemp
11-18-2006, 05:51 PM
glad u had a nice time at BB's...Sosua is just as much fun you will enjoy it.

blacksultan
11-19-2006, 02:22 AM
I had my first experience @ BlackBeards the last week of September, and will be returning on December 4-9th 2006. I don't know how adventurous you are, I'm an go all out type of guy, But I mostly stayed at the Resort the First trip.
Costambar is a gated community with very little to do, it's beautiful and quiet. The beach is 2 minutes away, very private.
Blackbeard's has about 30-40 chicas on the premesis all day long, I would say 20 are very fuckable, the others depend on your taste.
As far as the Two Chica Happy Hour, Try it out......I loved it. Especially Scarlet and Luisa, They will deny you no pleasure.

On this Trip I look forward to going to Sosua, I hear that were the real fun happens, and I assume the price is a cheaper but not as safe.
I'll ask the chicas how it is during the christmas holiday and report back to you.
I don't think the resort calls in any other girls, you have to go get them yourself.
I hope this helps a bit

Hold up, wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!
Power Combo 2--February!!!!!!!!!!