PDA

View Full Version : Chica friendly?

sjaak
05-10-2005, 01:00 PM
Just returned from the DR, and I'm already thinking about a next visit. To be more precise, I'm contemplating whether DR is a future possibility at all. Flights from Holland/Europe seem very expensive, at least 770 euros ($1000), and the only affordable way to get there is through a last minute package deal, which can be had for something like 450 euros. But they almost all use All-inclusives, and you'd need to book a room in the Palace or Europa as well to have some fun, so you'd be actually paying for two hotelrooms at the same time. There's two exceptions, these packages also use the Waterfront and Don Andres hotels, which aren't all-inclusive resorts. Do any of you Sosua veterans know whether those are chica friendly? What kind of people go there, only families? Are they places where you can have chicas coming to your room any time of day?

JDR
05-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Don Andres has a few rooms that are easy to get chicas into. It was not chica friendly at one point but that may have changed. I see that you are returning, you said it wasn't worth it.

sjaak
05-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Depends very much on price of getting there. Hence the question. I'm definitely more into Latina chicas than East-European blondes or Asian girls, more fun. But thanks already for the speedy reply. You know what the 'atmosphere' of the hotel is? only uptight families staying there?

BrooklynBeas
05-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Just an idea.. You can stay at your all inclusive hotel and get food and drinks and all that good stuff... then you can always bring the girls you find to a cabana for a few hours... Im sure theres one somewhere in the area you plan on staying

sjaak
05-10-2005, 04:50 PM
I thought about that, as others on the board have I think, but it wouldn't be the same, you wanna have wild nights as well as daytime parties, not just the snacks, but the main course as well.

BrooklynBeas
05-10-2005, 04:54 PM
I thought about that, as others on the board have I think, but it wouldn't be the same, you wanna have wild nights as well as daytime parties, not just the snacks, but the main course as well.
I hear ya... But sometimes for you guys travelling from far away get better deals with all inclusives then just by booking flights... In that case you might as well just book another room (cheap... To have fun in)... and then when your ready to sleep (if its without the chica) then go back to the AI and sleep in luxury (sort of)... you get the idea.... To be honest i checked out this place next to Playa Dorada... and it was beautiful... If i ever get a great deal on this place i will stay there and have fun off site... I dont know the name but i think it had Dorada in it as well...

sjaak
05-10-2005, 05:28 PM
That would definitely be an option. The best package deals are actually in Sosua resorts and hotels.

JDR
05-10-2005, 08:20 PM
As time marches on there will be lots of us around and maybe 3 or 4 that know each other may be able to rent a 2 bedroom at The Palace to play in. Maybe 2 can share a room at Rockies even. Just some thoughts really. I think Europa would never go for that.