PDA

View Full Version : 1 Week Countdown to Sosua. Getting that Fuzzy Feeling!

kitie carson
05-25-2011, 02:54 PM
Well, My return trip to DR is 1 week away,and let me say, I am friggin excited.

My virgin trip was only 5 months ago,and I booked my return vacation as soon as I got back from that trip. My last trip I did the newbie itinerary of 1st going to BB for the beginning of my journey for 9 days. Getting my feet wet, so to speak, and then onto Sosua for a VERY QUICK 3 day 2 nighter.

While in BB and Sosua, I met many nice people, and have planned this trip with 3 other wingmen whom I met on that trip. I also have talked with many members of this board and others who I am meeting in Sosua. Should be one Helluva trip.

This trip I am starting in Sosua for 5 days then heading to BB to round out my stay. Gotta get back to see Johanny,Roni,Beyonce,Kenia,etc!!;):corky:

To the Peep's I have been in contact with, can't wait to hang and start the Madness that is Sosua. To the one's I haven't ,but will be there ,join us for a beer !!

cdstart=Back%20to%20Sosua%21&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/chica9.jpg&yr=2011&mo=6&da=2&hr=13&mi=5&sc=0&cdend=Finafuckinglly%20here%21%21%21&txtcolor=undefined&untilcolor=undefined

Check out his past report

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?321723-My-1st-DR-trip-starting-at-BB-s&highlight=

davemaryland
05-25-2011, 06:45 PM
See you there. June 2 -9 at D'Piero I know a few members that will be around town.
We should have a blast.

Irie
05-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Have a blast KC and knock'em dead....well, not literally. I hope you can survive the next seven days.:lol:

daddy999
05-25-2011, 11:36 PM
Have a great time KC.

papirazzi
05-25-2011, 11:45 PM
Well, My return trip to DR is 1 week away,and let me say, I am friggin excited.

My virgin trip was only 5 months ago,and I booked my return vacation as soon as I got back from that trip. My last trip I did the newbie itinerary of 1st going to BB for the beginning of my journey for 9 days. Getting my feet wet, so to speak, and then onto Sosua for a VERY QUICK 3 day 2 nighter.

While in BB and Sosua, I met many nice people, and have planned this trip with 3 other wingmen whom I met on that trip. I also have talked with many members of this board and others who I am meeting in Sosua. Should be one Helluva trip.

This trip I am starting in Sosua for 5 days then heading to BB to round out my stay. Gotta get back to see Johanny,Roni,Beyonce,Kenia,etc!!;):corky:

To the Peep's I have been in contact with, can't wait to hang and start the Madness that is Sosua. To the one's I haven't ,but will be there ,join us for a beer !!

cdstart=Back%20to%20Sosua%21&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/chica9.jpg&yr=2011&mo=6&da=2&hr=13&mi=5&sc=0&cdend=Finafuckinglly%20here%21%21%21&txtcolor=undefined&untilcolor=undefined

Check out his past report

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?321723-My-1st-DR-trip-starting-at-BB-s&highlight=

KC I'm excited for you....I know your gonna have a blast!!! I hear some crazy dudes that indulge debauchery will be around that time. lmao

Irie
05-25-2011, 11:55 PM
KC I'm excited for you....I know your gonna have a blast!!! I hear some crazy dudes that indulge debauchery will be around that time. lmao

KC....be careful of the company you keep down there. Dr is nice and tropical....you don't want that ice creeping into ya...:rofl:

papirazzi
05-26-2011, 12:00 AM
KC....be careful of the company you keep down there. Dr is nice and tropical....you don't want that ice creeping into ya...:rofl:

For real KC, it could get cold in an instant.....You'll be enjoying 80+ degree weather and next thing you know it's freaking snowing....BRRRRRRRR!!!!!

TNT72
05-26-2011, 12:06 AM

That ice tries to come creeping into me, we're gonna have some serious issues!!!!

I get drunk, but not that drunk!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Irie
05-26-2011, 12:08 AM
yeah...like one of them nor'easters sneaking up on your ass! :mrgreen:

KC. hook up with a fellow ISOC'er when you're there and it will make all the difference. :iconTU:

Irie
05-26-2011, 12:12 AM
That ice tries to come creeping into me, we're gonna have some serious issues!!!!

I get drunk, but not that drunk!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what did mom and pop always tell us......practice, practice, practice..:rofl:

kitie carson
05-26-2011, 12:15 AM

Ryatt...yep heard through the grapevine ,some ominous characters will be there too...:wink: I'll try to walk a straight line, may stray a few times but luckily will have the company of some fine ass chicas to keep me on the straight and narrow..

TNT72
05-26-2011, 12:21 AM
Ryatt...yep heard through the grapevine ,some ominous characters will be there too...:wink: I'll try to walk a straight line, may stray a few times but luckily will have the company of some fine ass chicas to keep me on the straight and narrow..

Haven't you heard? Sosua is DEAD!!!!!!All the hookers have been run out of town!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

kitie carson
05-26-2011, 12:22 AM
yeah...like one of them nor'easters sneaking up on your ass! :mrgreen:

KC. hook up with a fellow ISOC'er when you're there and it will make all the difference. :iconTU:

Absolutely!! Met a few on my last trip and already know of them and more showing up this trip. Love shooting the shit with like-minded individuals. Always have a blast.

kitie carson
05-26-2011, 12:23 AM
Haven't you heard? Sosua is DEAD!!!!!!All the hookers have been run out of town!

That's the rumor.

I must tell the truth, I'm just coming down to hang with Robert54728494728. :cheesygrin:

Irie
05-26-2011, 12:24 AM

T....don't mislead him. JoneW still has 'em locked up for safe keeping :rofl::rofl::rofl:

papirazzi
05-26-2011, 12:25 AM

Or may be running when they find out....the chica network has already begun inquiring!!!! LMAO

kitie carson
05-26-2011, 12:29 AM
My newbie trip I was flying in from Oregon and started Thursday afternoon and got to DR Friday afternoon. This trip I start from the middle of the Pacific, HI, and start early morning one day and don't arrive until the afternoon the next day..another long ass multi layover snooze fest...But indulged and booked 1st class so I can catch some ZZzzz's comfortably this time..

Irie
05-26-2011, 12:37 AM
sounds like too long of a trip for me, but also is great you get some rest on the way!

Enjoy and can't wait to see your report.

Mr. Smooth
05-26-2011, 03:55 AM
My newbie trip I was flying in from Oregon and started Thursday afternoon and got to DR Friday afternoon. This trip I start from the middle of the Pacific, HI, and start early morning one day and don't arrive until the afternoon the next day..another long ass multi layover snooze fest...But indulged and booked 1st class so I can catch some ZZzzz's comfortably this time..

I have that same exact schedule 1 week after you. It's a bitch flying all night to the east coast, a few hours layover and then another couple of hours or so to get there. But once on the ground, your second wind kicks in and you find that it was worth the hassle.

kitie carson
05-30-2011, 06:58 PM
T-3 Days!! :rofl:

Jonew1
05-30-2011, 08:29 PM
T....don't mislead him. JoneW still has 'em locked up for safe keeping :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now what in the world is this supposed to insinuate? Im confused on this one

DASBOOTY
05-31-2011, 10:51 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by iriemon70 http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=957377#post957377)

Jonew, it is another take on that pic of yourself as your avatar (the one where guys were joking that you looked like a serial killer).

Some serial killers in the movies keep their victims (usually chicas) in capitivity.

Have you ever seen the movie Silence of the Lambs? The killer keeps a girl locked-up in captivity. Fortunately, the girl is rescued at the end of the movie.

Tiger
05-31-2011, 05:23 PM
Have a great trip and have fun KC!! Take lots of pics and I look forward to your report.

Irie
05-31-2011, 05:28 PM

See DAS's post....just a little fun..

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png) Originally Posted by iriemon70 Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=957377#post957377)

Jonew, it is another take on that pic of yourself as your avatar (the one where guys were joking that you looked like a serial killer).

Some serial killers in the movies keep their victims (usually chicas) in capitivity.

Have you ever seen the movie Silence of the Lambs? The killer keeps a girl locked-up in captivity. Fortunately, the girl is rescued at the end of the movie.

"...it rubs the lotion........" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

kitie carson
05-31-2011, 05:43 PM
Have a great trip and have fun KC!! Take lots of pics and I look forward to your report.

Thanks Tiger. Will do..1st Wingman hit Sosua today..Damn Him for getting there early!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: