PDA

View Full Version : May 05 - Important Santiago Night Club Update!

Don Tomas
05-10-2005, 08:50 PM
I got this from my chica who works at Pasi贸ns night club!

It is an agreed upon order between the owners of Pasi贸ns, Ilusions, and Casa Blanca in Santiago as of May 1st that:

The girls are no longer allowed to perform oral without a condom (no BBBJs), no cunlingus, and of course condom vaginal sex. No anal covered or not! Any chica caught not following the rules will be fired.

I guess the owners are nervous about SIDA, maybe they have been loosing too many girls since they are tested once a month at all three clubs. I even know the clinic they are tested at, the owners pay and it's a field trip, not a go when you want to shit.

JDR
05-10-2005, 08:53 PM
I won't tell if the chicas don't!

BBBJ or nothing!

maylay sparks
05-11-2005, 03:46 AM
What type of testing do they have? Is it for STD's ?

BrooklynBeas
05-11-2005, 08:44 AM

Oh boy... Here we go again :roll:

vak
05-11-2005, 08:46 AM

Oh boy... Here we go again :roll:

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

JD
05-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the 411.

maylay sparks
05-11-2005, 08:50 PM
BrooklynBeas, I am not doing anything wrong, I dont see what the problem is here. I didnt start the topic.

DEPUTY DAWG
05-11-2005, 10:35 PM
I got this from my chica who works at Pasi贸ns night club!

It is an agreed upon order between the owners of Pasi贸ns, Ilusions, and Casa Blanca in Santiago as of May 1st that:

The girls are no longer allowed to perform oral without a condom (no BBBJs), no cunlingus, and of course condom vaginal sex. No anal covered or not! Any chica caught not following the rules will be fired.

I guess the owners are nervous about SIDA, maybe they have been loosing too many girls since they are tested once a month at all three clubs. I even know the clinic they are tested at, the owners pay and it's a field trip, not a go when you want to shit.

That's like going to an all you can eat buffet when your on a diet????????? Why the hell would you want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDR
05-12-2005, 10:25 AM
BrooklynBeas, I am not doing anything wrong, I dont see what the problem is here. I didnt start the topic.

They are testing math skills.

maylay sparks
05-12-2005, 05:17 PM
I simply asked because DR is way behind.

Reel Deal
05-12-2005, 06:09 PM
I simply asked because DR is way behind.Ever see the movie Dead Man Walking?

You should.

It's semi biographical about you...

Don Tomas
05-12-2005, 06:37 PM
I simply asked because DR is way behind.Ever see the movie Dead Man Walking?

You should.

It's semi biographical about you...

Talk about movies. Me and my girl this past weekend watched "Midnight Express" in Spanish! She liked it alot.

BrooklynBeas
05-12-2005, 06:50 PM
I just know your thoughts on H.I.V. tests and other shit... just thought i was gonna hear your viewpoint on this again... thats all... :cool:

mear04
07-22-2007, 01:16 PM
thanks for the info