PDA

View Full Version : Editing an old thread

BlueDevil
11-04-2006, 06:51 AM
I am unable to edit an old post in the the Other countries/Costa Rica/Places of Interest forum. The thread was initiated on 7/2/06 by me.
Can you help me out?

Thanks,

Jimmydr
11-04-2006, 09:38 AM
I am unable to edit an old post in the the Other countries/Costa Rica/Places of Interest forum. The thread was initiated on 7/2/06 by me.
Can you help me out?

Thanks,

What changes do you want made?

BlueDevil
11-04-2006, 10:23 AM
What changes do you want made?

Jimmy,

I would like to re-write/add a few sentences and add a couple of pictures to my 9/25 post under the Puerto Viejo thread. I intend to link to the Puerto Viejo page from my current, on-going CR Trip Report in the Pictures Section.

Thanks,

Jimmydr
11-04-2006, 10:32 AM
Jimmy,

I would like to re-write/add a few sentences and add a couple of pictures to my 9/25 post under the Puerto Viejo thread. I intend to link to the Puerto Viejo page from my current, on-going CR Trip Report in the Pictures Section.

Thanks,

Link the both topics? thats easy.

Don Tomas
01-30-2007, 12:53 PM
Can you help me out?

Thanks,

BlueDevil,

Before we got this new software with one of my favorite features (see below) we were running on phpBB.

Well some asshole (so long ago I forgot their name) got pissed off about something (again long ago) and decided to "edit" every post they had ever made including some good info posts and say "Fuck You".

Now with the new software you (even if it's your post) are limited to two weeks, if you wish to add to your post just reply or make a new post referring back to the original one.

Sorry some asshole had to ruin it for everyone.

RearWindow
01-30-2007, 10:22 PM
BlueDevil,

Before we got this new software with one of my favorite features (see below) we were running on phpBB.

Well some asshole (so long ago I forgot their name) got pissed off about something (again long ago) and decided to "edit" every post they had ever made including some good info posts and say "Fuck You" I remember that!
But I can't recall the name....Gawd, it wasn't THAT long ago....