PDA

View Full Version : another solo rider

mrdon1
11-04-2006, 05:28 PM
arrived in santa domingo on the 28th for a few days of R&R..got Toni for a driver who in my opinion is the best!!!..thks cheeno, boy he loves u...went straight to the hilton, took a shower while toni waited and then hit the girls house....took a chica upstairs....my advice...dont do it...its hot and dirty and feels like youre screwing in an eastern european hostel......after two pops went back to hotel...ate at porterhouse...good steak at amer prices....ate at vesuvios...went to doll house...all venezuelan girls, but poor action and not cheap....checked out a few other places including mona lisa, but was not impressed....last nite i hit it off with a 21 year old chica from casa teresa at 1am...took her to the hilton and had one of the best nites of my life...left to the airport at 10 am with toni who hugged me as i left.....great trip overall but needed more time to explore....

whynotme
11-05-2006, 03:58 PM
great 1st report.any pics to go with it are appreciated. thanks

BrooklynBeas
11-05-2006, 08:40 PM
WE WANT PICTURES!!! :)

MegaSquirt
11-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Nice report but do I see a future Ex-wife? :wink: :corky:

mrdon1
11-06-2006, 08:30 PM
sorry...no pics....the only one whose pic is not under chicas is the 21 yr old from casa teresa and she refused....will try harder next time..sorry