santolibre
11-04-2006, 05:46 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Search Engine

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
google

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Yes: Cuba - Brasil

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

I'm an advanced level merengue-bachata-salsa dancer-spanish speaker, things which are very much appreciated by the dominican chicas. Latin dj in my free time, marketing manager in 'real life'.

------------------------------------------------------

Apos
11-04-2006, 05:59 PM
WELCOME TO ISOC! :)

please post a few trip reports on the various places you've been to. no detail to small or pedestrian and we like all different types of pics not just of the chicas but scenery, hotel and restaurant pics.

Citynights
11-05-2006, 12:16 AM
:bigthumbup: could of not said it better..Apos...
welcome to ISOC...

gdogg
11-05-2006, 01:45 AM
This guy must be alright, he named himself after my favorite DR drink!!

Apos
11-05-2006, 01:46 AM
This guy must be alright, he named himself after my favorite DR drink!!mine too :)

cuba libre's and mamajuana rate though:corky:

weyland
11-05-2006, 05:07 AM
This guy must be alright, he named himself after my favorite DR drink!!
It is my favourite DR drink as well and, yes, Santolibre is more than alright. I had the pleasure of spending time with him during his stay at FoD and he was a genial and knowledgable companion. Unlike me he always engages his brain before opening his mouth, speaks Latin American Spanish fluently and idiomatically (so I was told by those who know), has an extremely discerning eye for chicas, and I missed his company when he departed. I was unaware of his dancing and DJing skills as he did not brag of those, but I am not surprised. I am very pleased he has now popped up here and I hope to meet him again on some future trip.