PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant or Chica pics first on Cheeno's trip reports?

Drjetman
11-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Cheeno's trip reports are always great.Should he post the food or Chica pics first?

Phoenix
11-07-2006, 07:16 PM
How about whatever he wants?

Beads
11-07-2006, 07:17 PM
One thing you have to love about his food reports is a copy of the menu with the prices. You can get a real idea for what the food costs in the restaurants hes visiting and then giving us a report of how good or bad it was.

Definitely important info as you dont want to get sick on vacation.

Drjetman
11-07-2006, 07:35 PM
His chica info is great as well right down to the telephone numbers.Anyone going to Santo Domingo is off to a flying start just by reading Cheeno's trip reports.No need to get the lay of the land.It's right here in his posts.

WSJ3
11-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Nothing against Cheeno but I could do without the FOOD critique.

I go to DR for the pussy not the eats.

The only reason I am mentioning it now is because someone started this thread.

I much rather see Cheeno focus on the rating system and phone numbers for the Santo Domingo hoes.

Cheeno's trip reports are always great.Should he post the food or Chica pics first?

WSJ3
11-07-2006, 07:38 PM
How about whatever he wants?

It is his vacation...

crimecleaner
11-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Cheeno seems like a real cool bro with great reports, but wow, that guy can eat. Just wondering Cheeno, why the South Coast over the North Coast?

BCell
11-08-2006, 02:24 AM
I was just thinking the same thing before opening this thread Cheeno really goes the extra mile for everyone, great job Cheeno!

BCell
11-08-2006, 02:29 AM
Cheeno seems like a real cool bro with great reports, but wow, that guy can eat. Just wondering Cheeno, why the South Coast over the North Coast?

when the chicas pics come you'll know where it gets burned off

Cheeno
11-08-2006, 08:42 AM
Thank you guys for your kind words. I greatly appreciate it!!! :biggrin:

I have been to the North Coast (Puerto Plata, Sosua) only once during the April Invasion and I enjoyed it very much!!! :D

But I prefer a big city where I can drive around and look for girls. Just a preference. I'm sure I will get sick of Santo Domingo/Boca Chica someday and head up North again.

Have a good day!!! :biggrin:

BrooklynBeas
11-17-2006, 12:54 AM
Funny u guys should put up a thread and talk about Cheeno the food critic... He just invited me out to dinner for my birthday when i get back from the DR! Gotta love that Cheeeeeee-noooooo... U da man Cheeno!

Cheeno
11-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Funny u guys should put up a thread and talk about Cheeno the food critic... He just invited me out to dinner for my birthday when i get back from the DR! Gotta love that Cheeeeeee-noooooo... U da man Cheeno!

Thanks Beas!!! Have a safe and fun trip to the DR!!! Happy Birthday buddy!!! :biggrin: :thumbsup2:

http://i9.tinypic.com/478mt5y.jpg

kiddfrost
12-20-2006, 02:06 PM
"I go to DR for the pussy not the eats" PSJ3...

Why you lying you know you eat pussy.

RSMMAN
12-29-2006, 09:37 AM
"I go to DR for the pussy not the eats" PSJ3...

Why you lying you know you eat pussy.

Chica Comida !!!

Apos
12-29-2006, 05:45 PM
many guys have chica pics but who can you count on for a lead on a great restaurant?

CHEENO!!!!!:iconTU:

Jimmydr
12-29-2006, 05:46 PM
many guys have chica pics but who can you count on for a lead on a great restaurant?

CHEENO!!!!!:iconTU:

I can get pussy in DR but after 10 years, its still hard to get a great meal.

leeway99
12-29-2006, 06:15 PM
I can get pussy in DR but after 10 years, its still hard to get a great meal.

I agree. You can't fuck if you don't eat. It's great to know good places to eat.

Who wants to get sick and fuck up a vacation.:(