PDA

View Full Version : Alamo, Rent-a-car

Cheeno
11-08-2006, 08:00 AM
Hey guys :smile:

During my trip, I rented a car from Alamo. I booked online at www.alamo.com (http://www.alamo.com). There are many offices in cities such as Punta Cana, La Romana, Santiago, and Santo Domingo.

A midsize (Nissan Sentra) is around $45 US Dollars per day.

My credit card takes care of the insurance so I do not pay for that. Make sure you ask your credit card company if they cover car rental insurance or not.

But I did pay for the tire and windshield insurance which is $3 per day (my credit card company does not cover this).

When you arrive at the airport, walk up to the alamo office and give them your reservation number. A guy will then carry your luggage and drive you to the office.

Renting a car does cost you between $40 to $50 per day but at least you do not have to pay for cabs and saves you a lot of time.

Besides, you can pick up many girls!!! :D

P.S. Alamo will help you earn mileage points with American Airlines.

Jimmydr
11-08-2006, 08:05 AM
I used Expedia and paid $58 for three days. Thanks psriches.

Cheeno
11-08-2006, 08:07 AM
I used Expedia and paid $58 for three days. Thanks psriches.

That is a better/bigger bargain than Tibitabu!!! :eek:

Next time, I'll go to Expedia and look into it. Thanks for the information. :biggrin:

Jimmydr
11-08-2006, 08:08 AM
Plus I have pick up in Santiago and drop off in Puerto Plata.

tampabukkake
11-09-2006, 02:37 AM
I just totaled a Jeep from Adventure Rent car.... went over a bridge landed in the water and had to swim... happened by Playa Chiquita... Within 1 hour I had another Jeepeta and they told the "Wet" one away.

Drjetman
11-09-2006, 04:04 AM
I just totaled a Jeep from Adventure Rent car.... went over a bridge landed in the water and had to swim... happened by Playa Chiquita... Within 1 hour I had another Jeepeta and they told the "Wet" one away.

This adventure deserves a whole tread!Were you ok?How fast were you going?How far did you have to swim?

psriches
11-09-2006, 06:18 AM
This adventure deserves a whole tread!Were you ok?How fast were you going?How far did you have to swim?And were you hurt??

Deniro
11-09-2006, 07:22 PM
does anyone know of a place in SDQ area that rents higher end SUVs? X5s, Navigators, Escalades, Lexuses, or even Cherokees... thanks.

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Damn Tampa... R u ok? I rented with Alamo for the next trip... 10 days for $212 bucks for the step up from the compact... im hoping they are out of those cars and give me a sentra like last time... $21 bucks a day is great... Always click on special offers or discounts and u can usually get a 20 dollar coupon! :)

psriches
11-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Damn Tampa... R u ok? I rented with Alamo for the next trip... 10 days for $212 bucks for the step up from the compact... im hoping they are out of those cars and give me a sentra like last time... $21 bucks a day is great... Always click on special offers or discounts and u can usually get a 20 dollar coupon! :)Did you rent through Alamo or expedia? I always use expedia.

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Alamo... It was like 150 for the compact car... Or 190 with the 20 coupon for the next step up... How u gonna beat 150 for 10 days!!! Thats insane!

psriches
11-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Alamo... It was like 150 for the compact car... Or 190 with the 20 coupon for the next step up... How u gonna beat 150 for 10 days!!! Thats insane!Good deal and they have the lowest taxes of all the majors.

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Guys if anyone is going to be in STI airport around 3pm on Nov 17th or leaving STI on the 26th.. U can hitch a ride... Just lemme know... Also, Gdogg, i may have that room for u... I just booked one ticket for my boy Joe... He is in but i have a 3rd room in the scarface mansion if the 3rd guy doesnt go and it doesnt look like he is...

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2006, 11:50 PM
Yeah two things i learned after all these trips...

Always stay in a Villa and not a Hotel
Rent a fuckin CAR!!!

psriches
11-09-2006, 11:52 PM
Guys if anyone is going to be in STI airport around 3pm on Nov 17th or leaving STI on the 26th.. U can hitch a ride... Just lemme know... Also, Gdogg, i may have that room for u... I just booked one ticket for my boy Joe... He is in but i have a 3rd room in the scarface mansion if the 3rd guy doesnt go and it doesnt look like he is...Oh, so gdogg gets the little baby brother room!

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2006, 11:56 PM
haha u know it... But at a discounted rate of course... Its really not that bad... just small beds... But u get all the other amenities of the scarface mansion... If its not occupied its really no big deal... It will just be 60 bucks a man for me and my boy... and we can always hide the extra money and luggage down there... That pool and house is well worth 60 each if we dont get a third..

psriches
11-10-2006, 12:05 AM
If it's not to cold, you guys have to do a Pool Party!

BrooklynBeas
11-10-2006, 12:09 AM
not too cold... are u kiddin me!!! LOLLL... Trust me i know all about the pool party... me and HP64 had two chicas suckin our dicks underwater and fucked them on the lounge chairs side by side... It was a blast with Frank Reyes blaring in from the deck... Im startin to get excited! LMAO

psriches
11-10-2006, 12:12 AM
I know it's not too cold for you but sometimes the chicas get cold this time of year. I remember one December seeing chicas sitting at Domino Bar with jackets on and it had to be about 70.

psriches
11-10-2006, 12:13 AM
But u get all the other amenities of the scarface mansion... If its not occupied its really no big deal... It will just be 60 bucks a man for me and my boy... and we can always hide the extra money and luggage down there... That pool and house is well worth 60 each if we dont get a third..Can you imagine how much a house like that would cost in New York!

BrooklynBeas
11-10-2006, 12:14 AM
hahaha true... I know all the motoconchos are wearin jackets at nite! Either way i will have a pool party or 5...

BrooklynBeas
11-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Can you imagine how much a house like that would cost in New York!

Its actually unbelieveable... The guys who have never been there really have no idea what they are missin out on... Luckily im gettin really cool with Bigi and sendin her clients... She also asked me to bring her a couple things from NY... I told her to get me a birthday gift! LOL... Damn, i tell that shit to everyone! hahaha

psriches
11-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Yeah, it's good to stay in favor with Bigi. You never know, she might be able to help out with buying property one day.

BrooklynBeas
11-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Why does she sell houses in Brasil? LMAO... Yeah she is cool peeps... Plus i know a lot of people that go to the DR that either dont post or are not mongers... I can even tell the other people to stay there... Actually this girl asked me about the villa today... She is my booty calls friend... She has family in STI and wants to take them on "vacation" there... LOL

psriches
11-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Are you really going to Brazil? I'll be honest, i still don't believe you. You know that we've heard this before about other destinations. LOL

BrooklynBeas
11-10-2006, 12:32 AM
Yes if i have someone to take the flights with me im in... i at least need someone on the same flight going to Brasil... I just dont wanna go alone thats all... Its definitely not the money... Im not scrapin together pennies for it... I have way more then enough set aside for it... Actually i have a flight on hold till tomorrow... It was supposed to be on hold till the 19th but they called me today and said it expires tomorrow at 11pm... I sent u a pm with the details a couple days ago... lemme know ur flight going and im in... Even if i get a room down the hall or down the block... Im really into this man, no joke...

bpl0116
11-10-2006, 03:54 AM
im landing the 16th in santiago or i would take that frree ride to sosua.damn,

Magnum
11-10-2006, 06:55 AM
Oh, so gdogg gets the little baby brother room!

We referred to that as Benson's quarters!

Magnum
11-10-2006, 06:56 AM
not too cold... are u kiddin me!!! LOLLL... Trust me i know all about the pool party... me and HP64 had two chicas suckin our dicks underwater and fucked them on the lounge chairs side by side... It was a blast with Frank Reyes blaring in from the deck... Im startin to get excited! LMAO

Fuck you....what about the photographer?????

Magnum
11-10-2006, 07:00 AM
Did you rent through Alamo or expedia? I always use expedia.

PSR...use the Alamo site....it is ALWAYS cheaper and like Beas said you can get good deals and specials that they are running. Just click on the Hot Deals link at the top of the page and off you go.

Happy to see that Beas is listening to me!

Magnum
11-10-2006, 07:01 AM
Its actually unbelieveable... The guys who have never been there really have no idea what they are missin out on... Luckily im gettin really cool with Bigi and sendin her clients... She also asked me to bring her a couple things from NY... I told her to get me a birthday gift! LOL... Damn, i tell that shit to everyone! hahaha

I knew you had you eye on Bigi.....what will Daisy say about that?????????

Magnum
11-10-2006, 07:02 AM
Yeah, it's good to stay in favor with Bigi. You never know, she might be able to help out with buying property one day.

PSR.....Beas has other things in mind for Bigi besides property! He was drooling when he met her the first time.

I can see it now....Bigi being part of the pool party......