PDA

View Full Version : Need a villa in pp or sousua

papi
11-10-2006, 12:43 AM
Hey guys I"m going to DR in DEC for 10 days and need to book a villa in the north. What do you guys recommend? I'm renting a car so that wont be a problem. Thanks!!

weyland
11-10-2006, 04:14 AM
I hope the guys come up with some useful recommendations here, but don't forget to look, and perhaps post, also on DR1.
http://www.dr1.com/forums/index.php

Magnum
11-10-2006, 06:52 AM
www.hispaniolarealestate.com

Check out their site and then send an email to Bigi. She will take care of you.

bpl0116
11-10-2006, 12:36 PM
dude rent at the blu bayou through bigi but you sort of have to be discreet and no crazy parties there.The view is awesome and pool is awesome.2 bedrooms.AC and tv.full kitchen and water cooler.good security.no need for car.

papi
11-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Great info guys. What have you heard about Casa Linda? Been trying to get a hold of someone who speaks english is sort of a problem right now. Keep telling me to call back the next day. Anybody know a contact or should I just go elsewhere. Thanks a bunch guys!!!

moshy2k
11-11-2006, 02:57 AM
Papi,

Just ask for Bigi when you call hispaniola realestate she speaks english. Or drop her an email she usually responds in under 2 days. Casa Linda is a great place to stay but you need a car as it's 5 minutes from the strip by car. YOU DO NOT WANT TO WALK IT!!!!

P.S.

If you want wild parties do not use Casa Linda.... you can bring back more than 1 girl but remember you are in a residential neighborhood so you need to respect others around you.

papi
11-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the info guys. As far as respecting neighbors they won't know I'm even there. I like to keep under the radar when ever i'm in DR. Not like thoes crazy guys who got into it at Europa back in March...What a crazy scene that was!!! Anyway, thanks a buch guys i'll keep all of you posted pics and all LOL

Hemp
11-14-2006, 02:28 PM
http://sosuaproperty.info/el_neptuno.htm

is a villa all your willing to do?