PDA

View Full Version : Guess who can't get laid in a whore house?

Young Hero
06-24-2011, 11:07 AM
My wingmen and I decided to check-out Crystals last Friday night. We took a publico over to Puerto Plata for a few hundred pesos. We got there early around 830-900 pm which was nice because we had a chance to check out the scene, and weren't immediately mobbed by chicas. The girls started to wander in, and one of my friends hooked up with a girl from Santo Domingo who spoke english pretty well.

I met a hottie on my last trip (a solid 8) and was looking forward to seeing her. I believe she was fairly new the first time we met, and was a great experience. We exchanged some emails between trips. She finally recognizes me, and comes over, jumps up in my arms, and gives me a kiss. I tell her that my one friend is hooked up, and ask if she would like to leave with us. She tells me no :confused:, that it's early, and she'll make more money if she stays. She says that she can see me tomorrow, and I asked how much. She tells me 5000 pesos. I just laughed and said no thanks. She asked if I became cheapie cheapie. She said its all about the money. She said she would call tomorrow, and I knew that wouldn't happen. It's a shame her attitude changed in about two months.

I told my friends girl about what happened and she looked astonished. Looking back - I should have told my wingman to move on, and I would have met up with them in Sosua. I didn't want them waiting around drinking 200 pesos Presidentes.

Oh well - I guess Young Hero can't get laid in a whore house.

Jimmydr
06-24-2011, 11:17 AM
My wingmen and I decided to check-out Crystals last Friday night. We took a publico over to Puerto Plata for a few hundred pesos. We got there early around 830-900 pm which was nice because we had a chance to check out the scene, and weren't immediately mobbed by chicas. The girls started to wander in, and one of my friends hooked up with a girl from Santo Domingo who spoke english pretty well.

I met a hottie on my last trip (a solid 8) and was looking forward to seeing her. I believe she was fairly new the first time we met, and was a great experience. We exchanged some emails between trips. She finally recognizes me, and comes over, jumps up in my arms, and gives me a kiss. I tell her that my one friend is hooked up, and ask if she would like to leave with us. She tells me no :confused:, that it's early, and she'll make more money if she stays. She says that she can see me tomorrow, and I asked how much. She tells me 5000 pesos. I just laughed and said no thanks. She asked if I became cheapie cheapie. She said its all about the money. She said she would call tomorrow, and I knew that wouldn't happen. It's a shame her attitude changed in about two months.

I told my friends girl about what happened and she look astonished. Looking back - I should have told my wingman to move on, and I would have met up with them in Sosua. I didn't want them waiting around drinking 200 pesos Presidentes.

Oh well - I guess Young Hero can't get laid in a whore house.

I stopped getting laid there after 2005 myself.

Young Hero
06-24-2011, 11:21 AM
Glad to see I'm in good company.

Jimmydr
06-24-2011, 11:26 AM
Glad to see I'm in good company.

It was $40 for all night once. Then it was worth it.:rofl:

SrSuerte
06-24-2011, 11:27 AM
And she was serious too.

The Sage
06-24-2011, 11:41 AM
I thought it was still worth it at $80. It lost its allure when they went to one size fits all pricing. Before that the house collected the salida and the girl decided how much she wanted for her time. Depending on your relationship with the chick or/and the time of night real bargains could be found.

It was $40 for all night once. Then it was worth it.:rofl:

JuanElGriego
06-24-2011, 12:17 PM

I told my friends girl about what happened and she look astonished. Looking back - I should have told my wingman to move on, and I would have met up with them in Sosua. I didn't want them waiting around drinking 200 pesos Presidentes.

Nah, i was just fine chillin'.

Exchanged numbers with the cute bartender, plus i had the satisfaction of knowing dumb-dumb was waiting outside my hotel for 2 hours while sending me text messages saying how stupid she felt waiting for me. Be on time or its not my problem. She didn't even call to say she was running late (real late) 'til i had already made other plans so sorry, now you get to sit there like an idiot with your lil' suitcase. F kept telling me to tell her to go across to Cuba Libre and chill with and have a drink but that would have just been rewarding her stupidity. Pulling up in the taxi and seeing her sitting outside the hotel on that lawn chair was much more satisfying and hopefully a lesson for her .... though knowing her and girls like her, she learned nothing.

Young Hero
06-24-2011, 02:03 PM
I still laugh when the doorman called us a taxi. In order, to get to the publico taxis you have to take a motorcocho. One of the wings didn't feel like it so the doorman called a taxi. Juan and I are sitting on the bench while the other wingman was asking about the price. We ask how much and the taxi driver says, 40 bucks. JEG says tell him we're going to Sosua, not Santiago. The doorman even got a kick out of that one. JEG and I didn't move off the bench. I think he ended up charging up 25 bucks.

MyTio
06-24-2011, 02:37 PM
I still laugh when the doorman called us a taxi. In order, to get to the publico taxis you have to take a motorcocho. One of the wings didn't feel like it so the doorman called a taxi. Juan and I are sitting on the bench while the other wingman was asking about the price. We ask how much and the taxi driver says, 40 bucks. JEG says tell him we're going to Sosua, not Santiago. The doorman even got a kick out of that one. JEG and I didn't move off the bench. I think he ended up charging up 25 bucks. it was $25 send me your pm me your @ mail

adios
06-24-2011, 02:46 PM
I have had one very terrible experience with a girl in that club.... It was so bad that I even went there and complained about it to the manager the next day . He had a talk with the chica and she offered me a free session upstairs. But I told her that she should go fuck herself, so he gave me some of my money back and I spent it at Boheme Club where I explained that manager how shitty Cristal was. So he told that to the girl I had booked there and I had a very good fuck; even though it was way too expensive for the DR, I have never regret that. It was my first trip also. :rolleyes:

el toro
06-24-2011, 04:10 PM
I find her honesty refreshing actually. She seemed to be a straight-up chica. Not many will come out and tell you it's all about the money or I can make more by staying. We all know most chicas try to flip it like am I not worth the $5,000 pesos, you don't like me bullshit etc...

It sucks when you see a familiar face and can't get with her though. I feel for ya there bro.

Nakom
06-24-2011, 04:14 PM
Guess who can't get laid in a whore house?

Ahhhh, I'm going to go with Nakom. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hunter
06-24-2011, 04:19 PM
I find her honesty refreshing actually. She seemed to be a straight-up chica. Not many will come out and tell you it's all about the money or I can make more by staying. We all know most chicas try to flip it like am I not worth the $5,000 pesos, you don't like me bullshit etc...

It sucks when you see a familiar face and can't get with her though. I feel for ya there bro.

Girl in Jamaica told me after I barfined her from club " you know Hunter I probably wouldnt be here in your room if I was rich" :rofl::rofl:

el toro
06-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Girl in Jamaica told me after I barfined her from club " you know Hunter I probably wouldnt be here in your room if I was rich" :rofl::rofl:

That's what I'm talking about. And you replied "If I was rich you wouldn't be in my room with me either or we'd be joined by someone better than you."

Young Hero
06-24-2011, 04:47 PM
I have had one very terrible experience with a girl in that club.... It was so bad that I even went there and complained about it to the manager the next day . He had a talk with the chica and she offered me a free session upstairs. But I told her that she should go fuck herself, so he gave me some of my money back and I spent it at Boheme Club where I explained that manager how shitty Cristal was. So he told that to the girl I had booked there and I had a very good fuck; even though it was way too expensive for the DR, I have never regret that. It was my first trip also. :rolleyes:

Hey, shit happens sometimes. My wingmen and I were playing games and having a blast with a Lp's chica in the bar during this last trip and the previous trip. She was a fun girl so I figured I would take her back late one night.

We get back and she starts telling me that I can't touch her like this or can't do that etc. You get the picture. I finally had enough and told her, sorry but we're going back to LP's. She immediately breaks down, gets on her knees, and begs for me not to tell Peter or Mariela. I admit that it made me feel pretty uncomfortable seeing a girl beg like this and it was actually kind of sad. I told her no, we're going back.

She says I'll pay you 2500 if I take her to her apartment. That solved the issue for me so I took her to the apartment, and she went upstairs and returned with 2500. I said I want motorcocho money. She must have known I was going to ask and handed over 100 pesos.

The night was not completely lost as I called a chica I had met in the disco earlier, and picked her up. Had a great night.

That's the first bad experience I had at Lp's. It was a complete shock. My guess is she was just tired due to it being late and from sessioning all day. I had two other girls from there this trip that were awesome.

eldorob
06-24-2011, 05:16 PM
. I told her no, we're going back.

She says I'll pay you 2500 if I take her to her apartment. That solved the issue for me so I took her to the apartment, and she went upstairs and returned with 2500. I said I want motorcocho money. She must have known I was going to ask and handed over 100 pesos. .

Are you serious? Are you saying a chica reimbursed you $2,600 pesos so she wouldn't have to face Peter and possibly lose her job. (which she will probably lose now after he reads your story)

First off, I couldnt take 2600rd off a chica. Just couldn't do it. But I couldn't send her packing to get fired either.

el toro
06-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Hey, shit happens sometimes. My wingmen and I were playing games and having a blast with a Lp's chica in the bar during this last trip and the previous trip. She was a fun girl so I figured I would take her back late one night.

We get back and she starts telling me that I can't touch her like this or can't do that etc. You get the picture. I finally had enough and told her, sorry but we're going back to LP's. She immediately breaks down, gets on her knees, and begs for me not to tell Peter or Mariela. I admit that it made me feel pretty uncomfortable seeing a girl beg like this and it was actually kind of sad. I told her no, we're going back.

She says I'll pay you 2500 if I take her to her apartment. That solved the issue for me so I took her to the apartment, and she went upstairs and returned with 2500. I said I want motorcocho money. She must have known I was going to ask and handed over 100 pesos.

The night was not completely lost as I called a chica I had met in the disco earlier, and picked her up. Had a great night.

That's the first bad experience I had at Lp's. It was a complete shock. My guess is she was just tired due to it being late and from sessioning all day. I had two other girls from there this trip that were awesome.

That's cool you got some of your money back--she's looking out for the next chica in a sense--haven't heard of that much. Imagine that--chicas paying out hush money.lmao.

questner
06-24-2011, 05:22 PM
In retrospect I never regret paying a lot. Usually it is peanuts thrown at worthless whore that made me mad.

Again it is all about managing expectations. We all know Cristals is expensive.

Once I was too cheap to pay 4,000 baht at one of the King's places in Bangkok and still regret it.

Another time I handed to a manager 350 reals in one of the Rio termas with a huge grin on my face telling him 'It's only paper' and he seemed to be perplexed.

Young Hero
06-24-2011, 05:38 PM
Are you serious? Are you saying a chica reimbursed you $2,600 pesos so she wouldn't have to face Peter and possibly lose her job. (which she will probably lose now after he reads your story)

First off, I couldnt take 2600rd off a chica. Just couldn't do it. But I couldn't send her packing to get fired either.

Yes - I'm dead serious. She didn't make it past two pumps and I said you have to go. I figured it's like going out to eat, and then complaining that you didn't like the food after you ate the entire meal. I understand your logic but I just sampled a small portion and it was terrible. I doubt it - there were about ten chicas who played this game.

Rubicon
06-24-2011, 06:09 PM
I started going to Puerto Plata in the summer of 2005 and Crystal's was one of my first stops. At that time I felt the chicas there were some of the better looking chicas to be found. I paid the house $30 and $100 to the chica, and took her in a back room to do our business. There was no mattress on the bed, just a boxspring. By the time I got done doing doggy my knees were so beat up from the springs in the boxspring, that I swore I would never screw in that joint again, and I never did.
I stopped in a few times after for a beer or two, but only while hanging out with other guys. I don't think I've been back there for a couple of years or so. Luckily, because of this site, I became educated and informed. (I'm starting to like that phrase, lol). Now I just fuck the local chicas ST for anywhere from 1,000-1,500 pesos.

urmine
07-30-2011, 12:59 PM
I started going to Puerto Plata in the summer of 2005 and Crystal's was one of my first stops. At that time I felt the chicas there were some of the better looking chicas to be found

same here:mrgreen:
the last time i was there i did take out to a cabana and fucked her so hard the condom broke while doing her in the sex chair and she wouldn't do a second round so it was next:rofl::rofl::rofl:...........ah the good old days.........oh well next, next as in 'next country 'as the dr has out lived its prime same as cuba:mad:

Rubicon
07-30-2011, 02:32 PM
[/YELLOW]ah the good old days.........oh well next, next as in 'next country 'as the dr has out lived its prime same as cuba:mad:
Not necessarily. You just have to get around to the right places and it can be had for just as good, and for a fraction of the price of Crystals. Unfortunately, if your just passing through town briefly then it's hit or miss. But, if you have a bit of time to invest during each trip, it does pay dividends.

Jimmydr
07-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Not necessarily. You just have to get around to the right places and it can be had for just as good, and for a fraction of the price of Crystals. Unfortunately, if your just passing through town briefly then it's hit or miss. But, if you have a bit of time to invest during each trip, it does pay dividends.

Dominican Republic is a beautiful place, especially if you traveled the country and have see it from coast to coast.

BigLongBeach
07-30-2011, 02:45 PM
the dr has out lived its prime same as cuba:mad:
maybe you have outgrown DR but there is still plenty to do in DR. I go regularly but i decided to sneak in and out of sosua recently and there was still plenty of good talent, and plenty of things to do and enjoy. My friends both the rookies, and vets cant wait for their next trip and they are already bugging me to setup a trip to Santo Domingo

Dominican Republic is a beautiful place, especially if you traveled the country and have see it from coast to coast.

I agree, those that only know sosua or the AIs are missing out. If you are adventurous DR is great country. You can go climbing/hiking, surfing, kite boarding, deep sea fishing, off roading, etc.

there are rivers, lakes, beaches, natural springs, waterfalls, deserts, etc.

And in each of these areas there are some of the friendliest women on the planet of all shapes, colors, and sizes.

urmine
07-30-2011, 02:55 PM
maybe you have outgrown DR but there is still plenty to do in DR. I go regularly but i decided to sneak in and out of sosua recently and there was still plenty of good talent, and plenty of things to do and enjoy. My friends both the rookies, and vets cant wait for their next trip and they are already bugging me to setup a trip to Santo Domingo

I agree, those that only know sosua or the AIs are missing out. If you are adventurous DR is great country. You can go climbing/hiking, surfing, kite boarding, deep sea fishing, off roading, etc.

there are rivers, lakes, beaches, natural springs, waterfalls, deserts, etc.

And in each of these areas there are some of the friendliest women on the planet of all shapes, colors, and sizes.
you are so right :corky:

but so many on this board seem to be restricted to so sewer and soswer only:confused: and it it pulls down the whole experience of the dr.

i have done most of the island and i guess i should start posting some tr's and move up to green lol.

the latino chicas are awesome and i find that no matter what latin counrty i travel to they are still awesome but sosua has been off my grid for so long i just laugh when some one says they are going there for mongering:rofl::rofl::rofl:

there are so many other places in the world and even in the dr that are so much
better.......lets monger on to the new/old frontier before our g'ments abolish chicas world wide:corky:

Jimmydr
07-30-2011, 02:59 PM
i have done most of the island and i guess i should start posting some tr's and move up to green lol.

Lets focus more on trip reports and less on moving up. Its all over rated.

eastcoastallstar
08-01-2011, 01:57 AM

LMAO I would've looked her dead in the face and said but your not bitch.

Then I would have given her the most degrading session of her hooker life.

Fuckin slick mouthed hoe.

Rubicon
08-01-2011, 06:12 AM
LMAO I would've looked her dead in the face and said but your not bitch.

Then I would have given her the most degrading session of her hooker life.

Fuckin slick mouthed hoe.
OR, he could have told her, tongue in cheek, "I understand, sweetheart, because if I was rich I wouldn't be here with you, either.":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

macula
08-01-2011, 09:31 AM

:rofl: You just became my hero. Asking for the motoconcho money was the icing on the cake! :ilike:

gdogg
08-01-2011, 12:15 PM
OR, he could have told her, tongue in cheek, "I understand, sweetheart, because if I was rich I wouldn't be here with you, either.":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think he did say that.

yayow
08-01-2011, 01:11 PM
She tells me no :confused:, that it's early, and she'll make more money if she stays. She says that she can see me tomorrow, and I asked how much.
She tells me 5000 pesos.

Wow!!! is that what they are getting there now.

Rubicon
08-01-2011, 05:31 PM
I think he did say that.

I was referring to this comment.

Hoseman
08-01-2011, 07:08 PM
[/B]

[/YELLOW]

Wow!!! is that what they are getting there now.Yep I took one out for the night for that I had not seen nothing that I really wanted in quite a while.I called her over she was sitting buy herself when she came over the guys sitting at the bar got all bugged eye and they told me I picked the finest girl in there I smiled and said I know.the girl was the total package and was great in the sack too.

porno frank
10-12-2011, 01:30 AM
The price tag is way too much for me. Just go onto the next broad.