PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Christmas???

afroski
11-13-2006, 07:54 PM
I'm thinking about coming down for the holidays but I'm not sure if my vacation should start before Christmas or after. Will everything be closed on Dec 24 and 25th? If so, then should I not come down until Dec 26th? I'd like to come down the weekend before Christmas but I don't want to get there and nobodys home.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
11-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Most if not all of the chicas will be at home with their families.

Unless you have some prior relationship with them you will be alone in Sosua except for the hard core putas.

The A and B list chicas will be celebrating Navidad with their loved ones.

Hemp
11-13-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm thinking about coming down for the holidays but I'm not sure if my vacation should start before Christmas or after. Will everything be closed on Dec 24 and 25th? If so, then should I not come down until Dec 26th? I'd like to come down the weekend before Christmas but I don't want to get there and nobodys home.

i heard from a lil birdie to go immediately after the holidays as all the A listers will be doing the family thing like the sith said...but will be in full force after the holidays to make back the money they spent on gifts for family and there kids.

afroski
11-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the info everyone! But are you saying that I should wait until after Christmas or after New Years? I read in another thread that New Years's Eve might not be so good either. Maybe I should just wait until 2007 or do Thanksgiving???

Cuba Libre
11-13-2006, 08:24 PM
If it's anything like past years, the chicas are working Christmas and home with the families New Years Eve.

Hemp
11-13-2006, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the info everyone! But are you saying that I should wait until after Christmas or after New Years? I read in another thread that New Years's Eve might not be so good either. Maybe I should just wait until 2007 or do Thanksgiving???

if u dont have any pressing family obligations do thanksgiving!!! tons of ISOC guys will be there that time u should have a blast!!! but anything after that a few have told me wait until after new years atleast.

but i still believe there will be a few guys from the board there on christmas and new years!!! so the choice is yours

afroski
11-13-2006, 08:47 PM
Not so interested in how many guys will be there as I am in how many CHICAS will be there. Or are you saying that more guys equals more chicas coming out? If so then its sounding more and more like I should be there for the Thanksgiving break instead of the Christmas/New years break.

How about the female vacationers, are they available?

Hemp
11-13-2006, 08:57 PM
Not so interested in how many guys will be there as I am in how many CHICAS will be there. Or are you saying that more guys equals more chicas coming out? If so then its sounding more and more like I should be there for the Thanksgiving break instead of the Christmas/New years break.

How about the female vacationers, are they available?

meaning the ISOC family will be there in full force for thanksgiving... for you to fuck chicas and have fun with!!! chicas are the least of your worries...:)

if i had to pick i would go for the thanksgiving break!!! i think there is a huge dinner going on at rockys also.

BCell
11-13-2006, 10:16 PM
I also remember reading the whores are a plenty before christmas, to get $ for the holidays...an early-mid dec trip might be in order

Beads
11-14-2006, 09:52 AM
I found a good time to be before Christmas.

MisterPink
11-14-2006, 10:25 AM
Perhaps the highest week for petty crime is 12/18 - 12/25, use both heads!

MP

Apos
11-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Perhaps the highest week for petty crime is 12/18 - 12/25, use both heads!

MPright thru new years as well..careful!

Freak In Black
11-15-2006, 03:02 PM
I found a good time to be before Christmas.

Hey Beads...you mean like the week before?

Aren
11-15-2006, 05:49 PM
I was in Sosua during Xmas last year (I left the day before New Year's Eve), 3 weeks all together. To be honest it was hard to know if it was Xmas. Chicas were all there going about their normal business, all bars and discos were open as normal. You wouldn't think it was Xmas at all.... GREAT !

Sorry, but I can't stand Xmas and New Year in London - they shove it down your throat with commercials and hypes so much from mid October, it becomes unbearable by December..... (you need a DR chica with a deep throat to cope with that, Hmmmm... ?!?!?)

DRJones
11-23-2006, 01:20 PM
In my experience, Christmas eve and Christmas day is a big party. Day after is quiet. Three King's day is when Dominicans exchange gifts. New Year's eve is the biggest party of all, well except for Easter. Enjoy.

whynotme
11-23-2006, 05:52 PM
i flew down last year just before xmas for two weeks and flew home a few days after new years.
my trip report said i had a blast....so i must have.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
doing cuba this xmas and new years:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: