PDA

View Full Version : All Inslusives from Yahoo #5948

JDR4
05-05-2004, 08:35 AM
From: "vagatom"
Date: Wed May 5, 2004 4:35 am
Subject: Re: cost effective

So then you would sitt innside Casa Marina with your bracelet, and
have all your drinks and food there ? Zipping lazy beer from those
colored plastic cups ? And then you will go out late at night and
hunting for the chicas without going to a bar or disco ? Find a girl
on the street and rent a room at Hotel Calypso or America ? Do your
business, and go back to the Casa Marina ?
Well, that's not for me, would not considered that a second.

Jimmydr
05-05-2004, 08:42 AM
Once this site hits about 2,000 I will approach AI's and see if they have slow periods where they can have a back door for guests. I found 1 in Caberete so far. :D