PDA

View Full Version : Expedia Napolitano Hotel Deal

Drjetman
11-15-2006, 07:41 PM
I was just checking SD hotel rates.Expedia had the Napolitano Hotel for a corporate rate at $51.40 a night plus tax.That's a great price compared to their web site rate of $92.00.
When I was there last year the corporate rate was about $85.00 and they never asked for any proof of a business trip nature.
In one of Cheeno's recent trip reports he mentioned that the Hotel was noisy due to remodeling.I don't know if that's still the case.

Bug Boy
11-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Thats a good find, any reviews on this place?

Cheeno
11-16-2006, 08:48 AM
I was just checking SD hotel rates.Expedia had the Napolitano Hotel for a corporate rate at $51.40 a night plus tax.That's a great price compared to their web site rate of $92.00.
When I was there last year the corporate rate was about $85.00 and they never asked for any proof of a business trip nature.
In one of Cheeno's recent trip reports he mentioned that the Hotel was noisy due to remodeling.I don't know if that's still the case.

Thanks for the news Drjetman. :smile:

I do not know if the hotel is still remodeling.

For all you guys who prefer to go to bed before midnight, then forget about this hotel.

Because the singers and band on the second floor of this hotel will party and sing until midnight (and even after midnight on Friday and Saturday).

Cheeno
11-16-2006, 08:52 AM
Thats a good find, any reviews on this place?

Right here buddy!!! :smile:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=28980