PDA

View Full Version : Beas Birthday Bash/Thanksgiving 2006

BrooklynBeas
11-16-2006, 11:27 PM
Trip #15 starts tomorrow and i figured i would start a post for my adventures.. Trip will last from Nov 17-26th... Flying from JFK-STI tomorrow morning at 10am... I land at 2:45 pm and renting a car from Alamo for $213 for my total stay... After grabbin the rental i plan to drive to Sosua with a few stops off for some presidentes for the road trip... Get to Sosua, pick up the villa keys and go unpack... Where i will go after that i have no idea... More info to follow...

Things to do...

Hook up with my DL chica who doesnt fuck mongers on the regular but knows me for some time and satisfied me last trip for free..
Call the girl that i met on Broadway in NYC who is a real Estate lawyer in Sosua, take her to dinner and back to the villa for dessert! :)
Go to Club Mangu cause i have never been there ever! Its also open late (not like the Sosua clubs that close early)
Hook up with my friend on Saturday morning cause he flies in on the late night Jet Blue flight tomorrow night...
Hang with the rest of the guys from the site that i have met and also havent met
Have at least 1 threesome and possibly on my birthday (Nov 22)
Go to dinner with the fellas at Rockies on thanksgiving
Pick up Gdogg from POP airport before the thanksgiving dinner at Rockies at 4:30pm
Fuck tons of women and drink tons of presidentes and barcelo!
Hang with Herman at the beach and drink the best mamajuana in the world
Go to this spot i went last time for breakfast right after Cabarette
Check out the new disco behind Sosua Life
Get my late nite fake white castle burgers across the street from Classicos
Collect tons of birthday presents from my monger buddies
Hit up the chicken spot down the block from the old Palace and ask for extra onions and sauce
Go to Lous Shark Bar daily to get some good food
Go to Leos to get a much needed haircut
Hit up my DL spot on the beach for some good fried fish and extras for like 250 pesos
Go on a few road trips to wherever being i have a car i gotta get some off the beaten path girls
Go to at least one concert
Go to Peter's Passions!
Go to M&M Massage for a regular massage

And anything else that i feel like doing!

Women, Alcohol, Dancing, Swimming, Relaxation, Massages, Fun with Friends... Thats the most important but in no particular order... See you guys tomorrow!!!

SJG
11-17-2006, 06:27 AM
How about pick me up at the airport on Saturday? LOL, J/K See you there....

psriches
11-17-2006, 07:06 AM
Conjo, take it easy Beas!!

Is this your last trip or what??

Magnum
11-17-2006, 07:48 AM
You gotta love my main man Beas...he has a plan!

Go get 'em and I am sure I speak on behalf on many that are still back home.....FUCK YOU!

BrooklynBeas
11-17-2006, 07:49 AM
yes, last one to DR unless something goes really wrong in Brasil it will most likely be my new favorite vacation spot! Just to prove the DR is falling off for me, my flight just got delayed till 11:30am today instead of 10am... Which means i have to drive in the dark most likely when i get to Santiago... bad enough i dont know the mountain roads that well... Just emailed Bigi at Hispaniola to let her know ill be late... My boy who is coming on the late night jet blue flight tonight is not answering his phone... Shit is just goin all wrong right now... Im gonna have to bust a quick nut when i get there to take the edge off! LOL

Magnum
11-17-2006, 08:45 AM
Ride your brights the whole way and you will be fine. There is less traffic at night so it could be quicker. Just watch out for the tight turns that sneak up on you at night and take your time.

Jimbo44
11-17-2006, 09:07 AM
No freaking way would I myself attempt it at night. We ended up using JJ's service at 70 dollars each way. Even tho this was our 1st time, I enjoyed the 90 min mountain rides. When we left, he took us another way which he said was 8 more miles, but we got to see Caberete on the way. I definetly will spend some time there next trip as well. Bueno Suerte Beas!!

Beads
11-17-2006, 09:45 AM
have a great trip man!

Hemp
11-17-2006, 10:02 AM
u gotta ballz of steel to drive in that place let alone at night...i will never do it!!!

have fun though!!!

Freak In Black
11-17-2006, 10:31 AM
What villa are you staying at?

I've never rented a car there? Are you flying out of STI? Do you have to return the car to STI or can you leave it at POP?

Magnum
11-17-2006, 11:05 AM
u gotta ballz of steal to drive in that place let alone at night...i will never do it!!!

have fun though!!!

You do it once and it is a piece of cake after that. Just take your time the first time.

Best to do it the first time during the day so you can at least get a feel for it with the sun up.

Not as bad as you think.....if you drive in NY you can handle it.

Magnum
11-17-2006, 11:08 AM
No freaking way would I myself attempt it at night. We ended up using JJ's service at 70 dollars each way. Even tho this was our 1st time, I enjoyed the 90 min mountain rides. When we left, he took us another way which he said was 8 more miles, but we got to see Caberete on the way. I definetly will spend some time there next trip as well. Bueno Suerte Beas!!

Jimbo......for future reference........$140.00 round trip in a taxi....you can rent a car down there for $17-$20 a day.

Once you see the mountain view the first time all you think about the next times is getting to Sosua ASAP.

Jimbo44
11-17-2006, 12:21 PM
Exactly, I agree wholeheartedly. But since it was our 1st time, I did not want to deal with maps or getting lost. It was a great ride thru the mountains, however, I am thinking that I will just go ahead and do the trip from NY to Miami, and wait a cpl to few hrs there, and then direct to PP. Whats the difference, an hr or so, at least I do not have to do the mountain trip again.

Magnum
11-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Exactly, I agree wholeheartedly. But since it was our 1st time, I did not want to deal with maps or getting lost. It was a great ride thru the mountains, however, I am thinking that I will just go ahead and do the trip from NY to Miami, and wait a cpl to few hrs there, and then direct to PP. Whats the difference, an hr or so, at least I do not have to do the mountain trip again.

Makes sense to go that route your first time.....keep an eye on those JFK/MIA/POP flights....they can get costly and most times it pays to go to STI and then just grab a rental from there.

I remember the good old days of the direct flights X JFK to POP.....that was sweet!

Cheeno
11-17-2006, 02:36 PM
Hey Beas, have a safe and fun trip!!! Happy Birthday buddy!!! :biggrin:

I will be spending Thanksgiving with my family in NYC from Nov 23 until the 26th (Sunday). But I will be visiting NYC again three weeks after that.

I'll treat you to a nice Birthday dinner when we meet up in NYC!!! :biggrin:

http://i7.tinypic.com/349e744.jpg

continentalmike
11-17-2006, 04:09 PM
u gotta ballz of steel to drive in that place let alone at night...i will never do it!!!

have fun though!!!

not true, my balls aren't steel and I drive that road a lot, day or night, rain, fog or shine..

the_Jayman
11-17-2006, 10:16 PM
my flight just got delayed till 11:30am today instead of 10am...

ohhhh nooooooooooo . . cry me a fuckin river . . .

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE ! !

SJG
11-17-2006, 10:43 PM
ohhhh nooooooooooo . . cry me a fuckin river . . .

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE ! !

I'm flying in 11 hours...... :p

See you soon Beas.....

Hope you didn't puss out on us Jayman! I fully expect to see you at Rocky's to carve up the bird on T-day, so you better man up. :mrgreen:

remyman41
11-18-2006, 02:05 AM
I'll be there Sunday to help you celabrate!!!!!!!

TropicBob
11-18-2006, 04:06 PM
Beas ----- TropicBob will land on Turket Day - plane to Jamaica hijacked in favor of 5 days in Sosua...hope to run into you on the street...birthday drink on me, bro

gdogg
11-19-2006, 05:27 AM
I especially like the picking up gdogg from the airport part. Thanks, bro!

gdogg
11-19-2006, 05:28 AM
not true, my balls aren't steel and I drive that road a lot, day or night, rain, fog or shine..

I have to TESTIFY to Mikey's Santiago to Sosua driving abilities (and vice versa)! He drives better (or crazier) than the locals!!!
:wink:

BrooklynBeas
11-19-2006, 09:42 AM
Hey guys, just a quick post before i head out of rockies... Just ate breakfast with Jimmy, Maximus, RSman, Mr. Happy and wifee, SJG, Mr. Natural and chicas... First off i have to say that Peter has some hot girls!! Passions is the way to go for me this trip... I took one out last night for 2 hours... 500 pesos salida and 1000 for the girl... Had Angela in case u were wondering... Pics to follow when i get home... Have struddell pics as well for all u homos out there hahaha... there are about 4 or 5 more that i will salida in the coming days... of course pics to follow with that as well... Peter i love u like a fat kid loves cake!... Gdogg, ill be there thursday at 4:30 to pick u up... its a definite... and u got the room for 3 nights thursday - sunday... If anyone is in town and needs somewhere to stay just let me know... my friend cancelled last minute so tomorrow i stay in a 3 bedroom villa and im alone... gdogg has it from thursday - sunday to i have 2 rooms until thursday and 1 after... let me know... and dont worry about getting around cause i have a rental car and we are all hangin together anyways...
last night we all had dinner at the beach... caseta #67 i think it was... great food and good prices... updates to follow manana (tal Ves)... lata guys!

Gdogg... dont forget my birthday present bitch! :)

continentalmike
11-19-2006, 10:03 AM
enjoy your trip baby!

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
11-19-2006, 10:09 AM
enjoy your trip baby!

DITTO...

Many happy returns BB...

SJG
11-19-2006, 10:22 AM
Hey guys, just a quick post before i head out of rockies... Just ate breakfast with Jimmy, Maximus, RSman, Mr. Happy and wifee, SJG, Mr. Natural and chicas... First off i have to say that Peter has some hot girls!! Passions is the way to go for me this trip... I took one out last night for 2 hours... 500 pesos salida and 1000 for the girl... Had Angela in case u were wondering... Pics to follow when i get home... Have struddell pics as well for all u homos out there hahaha... there are about 4 or 5 more that i will salida in the coming days... of course pics to follow with that as well... Peter i love u like a fat kid loves cake!... Gdogg, ill be there thursday at 4:30 to pick u up... its a definite... and u got the room for 3 nights thursday - sunday... If anyone is in town and needs somewhere to stay just let me know... my friend cancelled last minute so tomorrow i stay in a 3 bedroom villa and im alone... gdogg has it from thursday - sunday to i have 2 rooms until thursday and 1 after... let me know... and dont worry about getting around cause i have a rental car and we are all hangin together anyways...
last night we all had dinner at the beach... caseta #67 i think it was... great food and good prices... updates to follow manana (tal Ves)... lata guys!

Now I know what to get you for your birthday.... ;)

TropicBob
11-19-2006, 11:47 AM

Beas....Can I jump on your taxi Thursday for a ride into Sosua from the airport? Change plans....coming to your Birthday Bash....present, hmmmm what do you get a MAN-ho WHO HAS EVERYTHING????

gdogg
11-19-2006, 05:32 PM
Beas, if you want another CD as a present, pm me with what you want on it.

Apos
11-19-2006, 05:36 PM
how about creating a thread and posting suggested mp3 songlists? i'd love some new musical direction:)...pretty please:D

title, artist, etc...perhaps so they'd fit on a cd.

if you really wanted to go crazy they could be zipped and uploaded here....that's semi-legal for us canadians:rolleyes:, but that's a lot more work.

gdogg
11-19-2006, 05:41 PM
Beas likes mild '80's pop music. I hope he's not gay!

Apos
11-19-2006, 05:46 PM
Beas likes mild '80's pop music. I hope he's not gay!i'm not going there but how about posting what you're listening to...do you have a blog?;)

the_Jayman
11-19-2006, 07:27 PM

no-cent-de-nada ! !

Magnum
11-20-2006, 07:24 AM

That's fucked up that you boy cancelled like that....and oh while I am at it.....Fuck you! How are those Sosua libres going down?

Have a great time and enjoy............

Jamaica.....here I come....3 days and counting....

Jimmydr
11-20-2006, 07:54 AM
Beas....Can I jump on your taxi Thursday for a ride into Sosua from the airport? Change plans....coming to your Birthday Bash....present, hmmmm what do you get a MAN-ho WHO HAS EVERYTHING????

He picks up Gdogg at 4:30. What time is your flight? He is standing next to me. All gifts accepted.

jensenspecial
11-20-2006, 08:27 AM
Beas ----- TropicBob will land on Turket Day - plane to Jamaica hijacked in favor of 5 days in Sosua...hope to run into you on the street...birthday drink on me, bro

That s the way, Bobby...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SJG
11-20-2006, 08:57 AM

Passions take out with the girl of his choice. That's what I'm getting him. It's the gift that keeps on giving..... :mrgreen:

gdogg
11-20-2006, 10:31 AM
He picks up Gdogg at 4:30. What time is your flight? He is standing next to me. All gifts accepted.

He's more than likely on my connecting flight. We'll probably be together!

SJG
11-21-2006, 11:23 AM
Gdogg.. .Its Beas... Just letting u know ill definitely be there to pick u up.. I have Tamer staying at the Mansion till Saturday night so we will have a full house on Thursday... Dont forget Friday the pool Party...T-Bob... Lemme know if ur on the same flight as Gdogg... Ill be there if u are...

gdogg
11-21-2006, 07:43 PM
It's finally hitting me that the trip is happening. I'm hyped!!

TropicBob
11-21-2006, 10:49 PM
ARE WE EXCITED???????????????????? HOLY SHIT, HOT DAMN, G-O-L-L-Y!
Gdogg and TropicBob are on our way in 36 hours or so!!!!

TropicBob
11-21-2006, 10:52 PM
Gdogg.. .Its Beas... Just letting u know ill definitely be there to pick u up.. I have Tamer staying at the Mansion till Saturday night so we will have a full house on Thursday... Dont forget Friday the pool Party...T-Bob... Lemme know if ur on the same flight as Gdogg... Ill be there if u are...
Beas: I believe we are on the same Miami flight (AA #979) getting in POP around 4:30....will you be bringing the "Titty Taxi" that I was promised by Jayman but never delivered????

Jimmydr
11-22-2006, 07:38 AM
Beas: I believe we are on the same Miami flight (AA #979) getting in POP around 4:30....will you be bringing the "Titty Taxi" that I was promised by Jayman but never delivered????

He has a small car and is bringing Gdogg titties but you can run alongside if you want.

Jimmydr
11-22-2006, 07:39 AM
ARE WE EXCITED???????????????????? HOLY SHIT, HOT DAMN, G-O-L-L-Y!
Gdogg and TropicBob are on our way in 36 hours or so!!!!

Lucky we are here already.

TropicBob
11-22-2006, 08:21 AM
Lucky we are here already.

FUCK ALL YOU EARLY BIRDS!

Jimmydr
11-22-2006, 08:25 AM
FUCK ALL YOU EARLY BIRDS!

This is day #12 and we are going STRONG!!!! Come to the New Garden, I think there are rooms.

Jimmydr
11-22-2006, 08:58 AM
There are 2 rooms available at the New Garden for Thursday!!!

Apos
11-22-2006, 11:12 PM
HAPPY B-DAY BEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

kiddfrost
11-23-2006, 07:56 PM
:jayman: Sounds like a plan playboy... I wish I was there to help you set things off. If your there in Jan. Drinks on me:toast:

Tamer
11-26-2006, 09:08 PM
cool times bees wish we were in the scareface mansion with all those great girls gdog was mad cool to meet you

3somefan
11-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Happy belated birthday Beas...would have been fun to party with you again! Sorry I didn't make it.

gdogg
11-30-2006, 10:51 AM
Tamer kept us laughing the whole time. The guy is a nut. Good to finally meet you man!!

Jimmydr
11-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Tamer kept us laughing the whole time. The guy is a nut. Good to finally meet you man!!

Tell us details about the bash!

gdogg
11-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Geez, which one? The main one (Friday) was interesting indeed. I initially brought the blondes from the Garden over. When they realized that other chicas were there, they felt intimidated. We eventually sent them home. We ate, swam, etc. SharkBar Lou came by, but I missed him (downstairs boning). I think I missed a few others too. We had a LOT of leftover food. We were budgeting for you guys to dine.

Jimmydr
11-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Geez, which one? The main one (Friday) was interesting indeed. I initially brought the blondes from the Garden over. When they realized that other chicas were there, they felt intimidated. We eventually sent them home. We ate, swam, etc. SharkBar Lou came by, but I missed him (downstairs boning). I think I missed a few others too. We had a LOT of leftover food. We were budgeting for you guys to dine.

Any pictures?

We had 4 cases of beer at The New garden so it was hard to leave.

gdogg
11-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Plenty, but I can't do anything with them here. Beas has a few, but I see he hasn't posted since he's been back. Somebody call him...he wasn't feeling too good most of the time I was here.

Jimmydr
11-30-2006, 11:30 AM
Plenty, but I can't do anything with them here. Beas has a few, but I see he hasn't posted since he's been back. Somebody call him...he wasn't feeling too good most of the time I was here.

What was wrong with him, bad pussy?

gdogg
11-30-2006, 11:33 AM
It seemed like a fever. He was hot (temperature wise) all the time. Even when I was comfortable, he was sweating (and I have a worse time than anyone with sweating in the DR).

Jimmydr
11-30-2006, 11:33 AM
It seemed like a fever. He was hot (temperature wise) all the time. Even when I was comfortable, he was sweating (and I have a worse time than anyone with sweating in the DR).

He is always hot, since day one years ago.

gdogg
11-30-2006, 11:36 AM
But it was worse than usual, plus he didn't feel good in general.

Jimmydr
11-30-2006, 11:39 AM
But it was worse than usual, plus he didn't feel good in general.

He looked okay everytime I saw him up until that Friday Morning.

Magnum
11-30-2006, 12:01 PM
Any pictures?

We had 4 cases of beer at The New garden so it was hard to leave.

Not to hurt your feelings Jim...but that was pretty weak that you didn't make it to his party.

I spoke with Beas last night and he sounded okay....over whatever he may have had down there.

Jimmydr
11-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Not to hurt your feelings Jim...but that was pretty weak that you didn't make it to his party.

I spoke with Beas last night and he sounded okay....over whatever he may have had down there.

I was on my vacation. I just didn't have the time to go there.

BrooklynBeas
12-05-2006, 09:03 PM
I was on my vacation. I just didn't have the time to go there.

FUCK YOU!!! And i mean it...

el_papi_chew_low
12-08-2006, 02:37 AM
Hey Beas, Deputy told me this thread was here. It was great to finally meet you and Gdogg. I will always have memories of your chica fainting in front of Classicos and us going on the hunt the next day ... if only there weren’t riots in Charamicos. I hope that last one turned out well ... she was a cutie.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/riot1.jpg

Thanks for the paella, beer and hospitality. The pool party was about to kick off, lol. Deputy snuck off and got some head and you know the rest.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/pool1.jpg

I hope we can do it again in the future ... maybe even with Psriches, Will Blueprint and that Chica Hunter, himself, Coolhand. Shout out to Tamer as well ... that dude is wild, lol.

gdogg
12-08-2006, 03:01 AM
El Papi is ROYALTY!! I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. Beas' chica just spoke to Papi and she literally passed out!!

gdogg
12-08-2006, 03:04 AM
The GREAT El Papi!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/344445791c67ca2c8.jpg

DEPUTY DAWG
12-10-2006, 11:15 AM
It was indeed cool as hell to sit down and chew the fat around the pool like that.........great hospitality man. Now we gotta have the ultimate pool bash next time..... You know we won't come empty handed either!!!!!!!!!!