PDA

View Full Version : A few days in the Duque De Wellington...(trip report)

Berzin
05-14-2005, 03:56 PM
This hotel is in Santo Domingo is a block from the malecon and close to the Jaragua hotel. When I got there I noticed something a little strange-I had read in some travel books that this hotel was "gay friendly". What it is in reality is a gay brothel. In the lobby were 6 guys who stopped talking and stared right at me when I entered. They were some of the guests at the hotel and probably assumed that I was gay also. NOT. I pressed on. I called my chica, told her to drop everything and come over. I waited for her and stepped outside to check out the scene and get some air.

The buzzards were all over me. Some asshole named "chocolate" was trying to hook me up with chicas for a price plus commision. I told him no. He pressed on. I left the front courtyard because he was bothering me so much. I came back out and there he was, introducing me to two street skanks and again he plied his trade. "I'll take you to any casa de chica you want to go to-I'll even pay for the cab". NOOOOOOO!!!!! I said. I went back inside.

My chica arrives and I am in complete shock. She looks finer than ever. Nice tan and she managed to gain weight in ALL the right places. When I paraded her through the lobby EVERYONE STARED. I thought, damn, this girl is FINE!!!!

That night every fantasy of mine was realized. Since I know her from a previous trip and talk with her regularly(don't worry, gentlemen, absolutely NO trips to Western Union) it made the night all the more wonderful.

Three days later I met another chica-fine as hell. Very cute and what a body!!!! I'm scoring big-time, now. Another amazing romp in the hay!! She was orchestrating every move!!! This was how she was doing it-"You like doggy style? OK, let's go! 69? Yessss!!! You like oral sex? I LOVE giving it!!!!" Never had a girl behave like this before, and she was totally uninhibited. Damn, my luck has been GREAT so far!!!!

Too good to be true? Wait one second...

One of the guys at the front desk was asking me about my chicas one afternoon. I told him that they were both girlfriends. I did'nt think anything of it because girl #2 was coming over and my mind was on the sex. Know what this asshole did? In hindsight I should have taken control of the situation but I had no idea what was awaiting me...

This asshole had registered girl #1 the first night I got there. Instead of just taking her cedula she was given a form to fill out which requested her phone #. I should have NEVER let her put this information on paper for anyone else to see. This had never happened at any hotel I ever stayed in. The second day I spent with girl #2 he happens to be on duty and then proceeds to phone girl #1 to tell her that her "boyfriend" was with another girl!!! She takes a cab over and parks in front of the hotel and sees me leaving with her. Why do I care? Here's why...

I was going off the next day to the beach for a few days of R&R and wanted to take her with me. I was in no mood to start the whole chica-chasing bullshit because it can be hit or miss, and I figured since I struck gold with her I might as well keep her with me. It would also save me a ton of cash, as this particular girl does not ask me for money.(It was'nt free, of course because I was paying for the cab rides, food, etc. but it was still a damn bargain compared to being billed for services rendered!)

I call girl #1 and all I get is attitude and I don't know why. She does'nt tell me this whole story until AFTER I get my ass home. She was way too pissed off to get into it while I was there. Chica #2 was out of the question because she had a job and lived with her anal-retentive father who never let her out. She was able to sneak out to see me but a long trip was out of the question. Besides, I did'nt want to pay her what she was asking for. "MUCHO DINERO, MI AMOR!!!" I had only given her 1,000 pesos for the two days so I figured might as well quit while I was ahead. Besides, her sob stories were becoming monotonous. We've heard them all before, have'nt we?

In between these 2 girls I had thrown 2 chicas out of my room for not performing up to standard (and gave them nothing) and had one leave before she ever got into the hotel because (and I found this out later, also) she told me she felt uncomfortable with all of the guys lurking around the entrance to the hotel. This dickhead chocolate makes a beeline towards the car when we pull in as if he was waiting for us!! I jump out and tell him to get lost, but by then it was too late.

It turns out that she knew the guy on duty at the hotel and as he opened the door she freaked out. She did not want her family to find out she was working turning tricks, so she refuses to go in. So we go back to the whorehouse and I get my money back-I could have taken another girl out but by that time I was tired of the whole thing.

Don't get me wrong-I am not a homophobe-during the time I was there the guests who were looking for guys were very gracious and respected the fact that I was'nt into their scene. They never bothered me and were actually a group of very intelligent, funny guys. What bothered me was this outrageous act of betrayal by the hotel employee and the fact that you could not step out into the front courtyard without being harrassed by this prick chocolate or the young guys hanging around the hotel looking for tricks to turn.

This asshole ruined the second part of my trip, as I had the misfortune of running into some seriously lousy girls where I went. I knew then that my luck had finally run out, and it would have been better if I had just went to Sosua where I know a few girls who are guaranteed to show me a good time and NEVER let me down.

Before you ask, yes I have taken this matter up with the management of the hotel. I do not want to discuss this mattter on a public forum because I want to give them the chance to do the right thing. That employee NEEDS to get fired and that prick chocolate needs to get fumigated from the premises. If not I will let you guys know what I will do.

I left some details out for the sake of brevity, but in a nutshell that is what happened. Girl #1 actually has spoken to me and next time she will be mine again!!!! And gentlemen, learn from my mistake-if you want to go have a good time in the DR and you are alone and do not know where to go? SOSUA, SOSUA, SOSUA!!!!!!!!!!!

sjaak
05-14-2005, 05:36 PM
Good info on the hotel, definitely a place to stay away from. When did you go to SD? Where did you meet your chicas?

Cheeno
05-15-2005, 01:07 AM
Hey Berzin. I am sorry to hear about that.

That a**hole at the front office should mind his own f*ckin business!!!

What is the name of the hotel? Was it the Intercontinental? Because last December when I stayed at the Intercontinental, this gay f*cker was hitting on me while I was taking a sh*t at the restroom!!! :shock:

After I took a dump, this psycho was showing my d*ck to me. Damn.

As for chocolate who bothered you all the time, I guess it is impossible for him to leave you alone. These morons are all over the place trying to make a buck from us tourists.

I guess next time, be extra careful.

Thanks for sharing your story! :grin:

DEPUTY DAWG
05-15-2005, 03:47 AM
Good report.........And that was f#*#*#ked up sorry to hear it don't think I would've stayed there time and money is to precious to waste on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomgueguen
05-16-2005, 12:11 AM
good report!
these guys taround the jaragua area tend to be a real pain in the ass.
you can't walk without beig harassed every 2 steps you make.
moreover i have heard bad stories about people being robbed in narrow alleys around jaragua.
those guys pretending to help you find a massage parlor or somewhere else and trying to steal you.
So this is not the best place to stay when you are in town and its better to always take a cab.

Reel Deal
05-16-2005, 08:04 AM
Well done, friend, outstanding report.

I'd be pi$$ed, too, with what you had to go through...

continentalmike
05-16-2005, 09:09 AM
good report.. :grin: