PDA

View Full Version : GFE Rates?

eldorob
11-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Making my third trip in December.

I had hooked up with a chica in Sept that really had it all, cute, great body, nice personality, funny, great body, no kids, el tigre in bed, great body.....so anyways, we only spent one afternoon & night together, she left it up to me what I wanted to pay, I think I ended up giving her 1200rd for TLN. Had a great time.

And of the 8 or 9 chicas I spent time with over my 1st and 2nd trip to Sosua this year, some were ok, some were good, none turned out bad, but one was fantastic (the one mentioned above), and I'll probably be spending a fair amount of time with her in December.

And for the record, the fact that I had no "bad experiances" I owe to this board. I walked away from a few that sent up those "red flags"...thanks guys

So anyways, to make a short story long, whats the rule of thumb (if any) for a compensating a GFE? If I'm paying for food, entertainment, probably buying some clothes, horseback riding, etc etc, is 500rd a day reasonable? Is that too much? I'm not cheap, but don't want to overpay either. She'll leave it up to me so I'll wing if if need be. Thanks in advance. And oh year, I'm not in love, just lust.....

Hemp
11-18-2006, 07:08 PM
lol...horseback riding!!! damn guys are really taking the whole GFE thing to another level...lol

have a good time next month

Beads
11-18-2006, 07:42 PM
If you feel 500RD a day if what you should pay thats great. I wouldnt hand her the money until right before you leave though. This way you get the best time out of it and if shes happy with you can come back for more. If shes outright mad and you dont feel like giving her anymore at least you got the total GFE out of her before you pissed her off.

Apos
11-18-2006, 07:50 PM
if you are paying all other expenses and she's a "good" or atleast "smart" chica then 500 pesos per day is probably going to be fine although it may be a little low. i say a little low as she probably wouldn't be i the game at all if it wasn't about the $$$ . 500 pesos a day is atleast double the daily wage for a regular type job like a waitress and you're picking up all the other expenses.

i figure 1000-1200 pesos per day ALL IN for a steady chica on average. you're in the right ballpark anyway.

So anyways, to make a short story long, whats the rule of thumb (if any) for a compensating a GFE? If I'm paying for food, entertainment, probably buying some clothes, horseback riding, etc etc, is 500rd a day reasonable? Is that too much? I'm not cheap, but don't want to overpay either. She'll leave it up to me so I'll wing if if need be. Thanks in advance. And oh year, I'm not in love, just lust.....

continentalmike
11-18-2006, 08:25 PM
if you are paying all other expenses and she's a "good" or atleast "smart" chica then 500 pesos per day is probably going to be fine although it may be a little low. i say a little low as she probably wouldn't be i the game at all if it wasn't about the $$$ . 500 pesos a day is atleast double the daily wage for a regular type job like a waitress and you're picking up all the other expenses.

i figure 1000-1200 pesos per day ALL IN for a steady chica on average. you're in the right ballpark anyway.

I would agree with this..

You're looking at food, drinks, hotel, etc.. try to keep score and see what you will give her as a present when you leave..

RearWindow
11-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Interesting question. I don't remember giving my GFE long timers a gift after, nor did they ask. I guess they were happy to be away from home, and they did live large for the time. They had spending money (coupla hundred pesos a day) but not much more.

Maybe that's why they all hate me now.;)

continentalmike
11-19-2006, 05:17 AM
Interesting question. I don't remember giving my GFE long timers a gift after, nor did they ask. I guess they were happy to be away from home, and they did live large for the time. They had spending money (coupla hundred pesos a day) but not much more.

Maybe that's why they all hate me now.;)

Thing is, if you give them a regalo at the end.. you make your exit and leave open the opp to go with others later

eldorob
11-19-2006, 10:19 AM
I wouldnt hand her the money until right before you leave though. This way you get the best time out of it and if shes happy with you can come back for more.

Excellent idea....

lol...horseback riding!!! damn guys are really taking the whole GFE thing to another level...lol

Hey, I can only get one pop a day max :o , Plus I gotta get her out of the bedroom so she doesn't kill me (this is the 19y.o. that chomped down on my arm during a sex romp and almost bit it off...it was quite fun)

and they did live large for the time. They had spending money (coupla hundred pesos a day) but not much more.

Thanks, Another good idea...

At first I wasn't sure I wanted to spend a lot of time with one chica, she called last week to see if I was still coming in Dec, I lied to her :eek: and told her I was coming later then I actually was....but then I remember the "mediocore" chicas I hooked up with in April & Sept. and I'm thinking why take the chance on a few "OK" chicas and maybe one "good" encounter, when I could just grab her and have blast for a few days. Probably not something I'll do every trip, but definately considering it for this trip. I think part of it is "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" syndrome.

I'll keep you posted....