PDA

View Full Version : el chiringuito beach stall #67

aris
11-20-2006, 12:41 PM
Hello all, Jimmy just set me up on here. They came here a few nights ago and had dinner on the beach. I live here full time. Pictures to follow.

We rent beach chairs and have waiter service as well. Only 60 pesos per day.

eldorob
11-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Are the Beach Stall numbers posted on their signs? What is this close to, el batey end? middle? los charimicos end?

MisterPink
11-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Aris:

Welcome to the board.
Send my regards to Tia!

MP

psriches
11-20-2006, 05:56 PM
What's on the menu??

ilikenyacional
11-20-2006, 06:58 PM
What's on the menu??

What he said. I would like to see your drink/food menu. Ask the guys to take pics.

gdogg
11-20-2006, 10:23 PM
Great seafood, and Aris is a cool dude!

ErikS
11-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Great seafood, and Aris is a cool dude!

Yes he is. :ilike:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/Jan2006chicas/SosuaTour/2006_0116Image0110.jpg

the_Jayman
11-20-2006, 10:46 PM
el chiringuito beach stall #67.

How far is that from Stall #66 ? ? ?

I used to drink there all the time . . . Welcome to I.S.O.C. Aris ! !

ErikS
11-20-2006, 10:51 PM
How far is that from Stall #66 ? ? ?

Doesn't matter......you would take a moto there from stall#66 anyhow! :rolleyes:

SJG
11-20-2006, 11:13 PM
This is a great place to eat and hang out. I had dinner there with the guys Saturday night. Lobster seafood paella. Very good. Had a hamburger for lunch there yesterday. Aris runs a clean place, the prices are right, and the food is great. I highly reccomend. :iconTU: :iconTU:

Magnum
11-21-2006, 07:09 AM
He hit the jackpot taking care of you guys the other night. I hope he can handle the increased traffic.

Herman who?

Jimmydr
11-21-2006, 07:12 AM
Are the Beach Stall numbers posted on their signs? What is this close to, el batey end? middle? los charimicos end?

Take a moto conch to middle of the beach.

eldorob
11-21-2006, 07:25 AM
Take a moto conch to middle of the beach.

Cool - Welcome Aris, See you in December

Beads
11-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Doesn't matter......you would take a moto there from stall#66 anyhow! :rolleyes:

If your lazy or dont feel like walking down the whole beach to get there there is a MUCH shorter route via moto. Take the left before the beach on Pedro Clisante and head towards super playero. At the light in front of super playero make a right heading towards puerta plata and go down the road to the long cement walkway leading to the beach.You will be able to see the stalls and the beach off in the distance from the road. Have the motoconche pull over and walk down the stairs towards the beach. youll see stall 67 on your right as you hit the beach.

Magnum
11-21-2006, 10:36 AM
If your lazy or dont feel like walking down the whole beach to get there there is a MUCH shorter route via moto. Take the left before the beach on Pedro Clisante and head towards super playero. At the light in front of super playero make a right heading towards puerta plata and go down the road to the long cement walkway leading to the beach.You will be able to see the stalls and the beach off in the distance from the road. Have the motoconche pull over and walk down the stairs towards the beach. youll see stall 67 on your right as you hit the beach.

Tell the moto to take you to "media playa" and you will be right there. This is the place where all of the buses/cars park on Sundays and where the locals - for the most part - enter the beach.

This is where you will get on the cement walkway Beads is talking about.

Beads
11-21-2006, 11:49 AM
Tell the moto to take you to "media playa" and you will be right there. This is the place where all of the buses/cars park on Sundays and where the locals - for the most part - enter the beach.

This is where you will get on the cement walkway Beads is talking about.

yep that is the spot! if you park yourself at the stall #67 table right out front early Sunday youll get to watch when the buses from Santiago with all the locals drop everyone off. They all walk right past you.

Maximus
11-22-2006, 07:41 AM
I've been getting chairs from his brother for a long time now. They both are good guys. I like the location on the beach to swim, and when I eat I go to Ari's.