y2m_1124@hotmail.com
11-21-2006, 08:50 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Other

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
looking stuff up on google

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
I love the site

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Nope just the dominican

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

well im acually moving to the dominican and this site almost explains why i decided to move there to go to school in the first place

i love the food, women, and people of the dominican and im also half dominican so i have family there and what not

ill be in the dominican in about one month so if anyone would like to meet up to have a few drinks while im there im always down for that

------------------------------------------------------

Apos
11-21-2006, 09:40 PM
WELCOME TO THE PARTY!

i assume you have a few stories to tell...and we're all ears:rolleyes:
http://www.nomoon.org/photos/ears.jpg
http://www.nexternal.com/bsybunny/images/LT45.jpg

the_Jayman
11-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Quick . . every one send an e-mail to y2m_1124@hotmail.com that says "FUCK YOU" ! !

whynotme
11-21-2006, 09:47 PM
Quick . . every one send an e-mail to y2m_1124@hotmail.com that says "FUCK YOU" ! !

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ps; welcome aboard

the_Jayman
11-21-2006, 09:48 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ps; welcome aboard

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WHAT HE SAID ! !

Mario.r
11-26-2006, 07:12 PM
lol thanks alot

yea as for stories ummm since im a native i can tell you there are a few shady places in town (I always stay in la romana) where a girl can cost you as little as $500 Pesos but i wouldnt recommened those places for the average tourist

ive also gone to a few businesses in la romana meant for tourists and also in the capitol city Santo Domingo

If you guys are looking for a nice place to go i loved the studio 2000 in la romana

nightclub most of the time, stripper dances and 12 midnight and every hour after that till lcose around 4 or 5, and best of all the have some of the hottest women in la romana great place to go to

also ill be leaving there in about 2-3 weeks so if anyone is going to be near la romana and wants to have a drink somewhere lemme know

Mario.r
11-26-2006, 07:13 PM
sorry forgot to add that i made this account becuase i didnt notice it would use my email as my user name, stupid mistake sorry but this is my username

whynotme
11-28-2006, 07:28 AM
sorry forgot to add that i made this account becuase i didnt notice it would use my email as my user name, stupid mistake sorry but this is my username

lol so how many emails did yiu get?

Mario.r
11-28-2006, 03:49 PM
i made 2 accounts i think and ill be using this one