PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Santo Domingo right now???

ykg3000
11-21-2006, 09:24 PM
Hey everyone. Just wanted to if anyone is in or around santo domingo. I will be arriving in the afternoon tomorrow. If anyone is around, I wouldn't mind sharing a few beers and getting used to my surroundings. Let me know whats up.

MrHappy
11-22-2006, 01:56 PM
I am, but then again, I always am..
Where ya stayin?

aris
11-22-2006, 02:45 PM
but i think you will like the sosua beach in puerto plata is a nice place and the best restaurant at the chiringuito place 67 we give you the best service and we have chairs at the beach where you can eat and drink
and sea the sights mr happy came here and i will give one drink with your lunch or dinner thank you aris .

ykg3000
11-22-2006, 04:53 PM
I am, but then again, I always am..
Where ya stayin?
I am staying at the hotel residencia on calle danae. Its very nice out here. Im at el conde now. The women here are so much hotter than the ones in sosua. Santo Domingo is where yaŽll need to be. Where are you staying Mr. Happy?

MrHappy
11-23-2006, 08:41 AM
I am staying at the hotel residencia on calle danae. Its very nice out here. Im at el conde now. The women here are so much hotter than the ones in sosua. Santo Domingo is where yaŽll need to be. Where are you staying Mr. Happy?

Brother, I live here! I'm heading out to Boca Chica today for Turkey Day..
How much longer you stayin?
Send me a pm if you want..