PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Casa Valeria

Tony Toca
11-22-2006, 09:59 AM
I had heard recently that Hotel Casa Valeria (located on Dr. Rosen between Rocky's and the Garden Hotel) is now guest friendly.

Has anyone heard the same or ran into guys staying there? Their rates are $25 and $30 US.

I will be in town on Friday (24th) and touch base with some of you guys in town.

Tony Toca
11-22-2006, 10:06 AM
Here is their website

http://casavaleria.com/index.htm

gdogg
11-22-2006, 10:17 AM
If it's not guest friendly, New Garden is just a few yards away!

Rocky
11-22-2006, 10:21 AM
To answer your question, as best as I can, Casa Valeria has always been guest friendly, but in a discreet manner, that is to say, unless it is your regular girl, you wouldn't be hanging at the pool.
The single rate is now $30 US, cheaper for longer stays, and the high season rates begin Dec 15th.
You must reserve ahead of time, as it is almost always full.
They have some rooms with kitchenettes, as well, some with and some without AC, all have TV's with cable.
Definitely one of the best values in town.

gdogg
11-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Yo Tony, Rocky's is guest friendly if you decide not to go to Valeria.

ilikenyacional
11-22-2006, 05:14 PM
Marco sent me there for one night because Rocky was full.

Very nice place, clean and for the price, a great value. Just be discreet, it's not a party place.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/ilikenacional/cv.jpg

psriches
11-22-2006, 09:12 PM
If it's not guest friendly, New Garden is just a few yards away!How much is New Garden these days?

officemgr
11-22-2006, 09:24 PM
$45 for dec trips

psriches
10-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Stayed at the Hotel Valeria one night recently. They are under new management. The rate is now $40-45 per night. Nice clean rooms with hot water shower, tv, fridge, air con, pool, restaurant, basic security, chica friendly (when discreet), free welcome drink.

Located up the street from Rockys, before new garden..... number is the same!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/DSC01241.jpg

Macky
10-23-2007, 11:39 PM
When the lady told me I could only bring in one woman at a time I knew I would be stayin' at that place anymore.

kiddfrost
10-24-2007, 02:29 AM
Stayed at the Hotel Valeria one night recently. They are under new management. The rate is now $40-45 per night. Nice clean rooms with hot water shower, tv, fridge, air con, pool, restaurant, basic security, chica friendly (when discreet), free welcome drink.

Located up the street from Rockys, before new garden..... number is the same!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/DSC01241.jpg

What kind of drink??? DO I get a bottle of DR rum:mrgreen: or a small bottle of presidente???:eek:

psriches
10-24-2007, 04:29 AM
What kind of drink??? DO I get a bottle of DR rum:mrgreen: or a small bottle of presidente???:eek:More like an "AI" rum punch thingy!!

Cman
10-24-2007, 09:07 AM
Ok I was there not to long ago ....There is a husband and wife , they buy the place a few months ago.when you first come in they give you this delicious fruit drink.I believe they are german or dutch.When I was there , the resturant just opened.Reasonably priced , the food is good .I told therm I would let people know about them .I have pictures , but I don't know how to post them here.there is maybe 9 units and most have two beds.there is a nice pool in the center.You can here the new garden action next door.The best thing about here ?Well. you get your drink and chill at the front gate.Since the street is lite with sodium lamps , all the chicas on the way to the disco come thru!! Just reach out and grab one for the night.

El Capitan
10-24-2007, 10:25 AM
The best thing about here ?Well. you get your drink and chill at the front gate.Since the street is lite with sodium lamps , all the chicas on the way to the disco come thru!! Just reach out and grab one for the night.

Ahhhhhh yes, another guy who get's it!

As a young dogg I would prowl the streets running from tree to tree..... I too have found that with a little patience the nasty bitches will come to me!

Ain't nothing better than a good seat, a cold drink and a parade of proud putas......