PDA

View Full Version : Be There Soon!!!

kiddfrost
11-22-2006, 08:13 PM
What'z up gents... I been readin the forum about BlackBeards. Some people say its the place to be and others say go some where else. Well i've booked my room for the Jan 07. I hope that everything will be done by then (volleyball court) I hope to see the chicas playing in small bikini tops. (tits fall out easy). Now a few questions. How do the girls feel about cameras? I was thinking about bringing my small camcorder to film my experience (resort and but of course the ladies:wink: ) Also are there any close liquor stores and clubs near by. Holla at your boy

the_Jayman
11-22-2006, 08:36 PM
click the search button . . . enter "Black Beards" and then read ! !

also check out

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=356

kiddfrost
11-22-2006, 08:40 PM
one more thing, how safe are the girls... STD?

chlen
12-29-2006, 11:05 PM
one more thing, how safe are the girls... STD?

All girls on premises are said to have regular medicals or they don't work there. The question is how reliable that medical papers are.
But imho even if they are not 100% safe they are the safest you can find among sex workers in DR because they are somehow organized. Brothers will correct me if I am wrong.
But as I understand it there is no guarantee. You accept the inevitabale risk of your activities or you better tie a knot on your dick.

blacksultan
12-29-2006, 11:24 PM
All girls on premises are said to have regular medicals or they don't work there. The question is how reliable that medical papers are.
But imho even if they are not 100% safe they are the safest you can find among sex workers in DR because they are somehow organized. Brothers will correct me if I am wrong.
But as I understand it there is no guarantee. You accept the inevetibale risk of your activities or you better tie a knot on your dick.

They have community outreach workers from the clinic who come to bb's and give chicas info on safe sex practices. They had a big confab when I was there this past august.

Beads
12-30-2006, 01:50 PM
What'z up gents... I been readin the forum about BlackBeards. Some people say its the place to be and others say go some where else. Well i've booked my room for the Jan 07. I hope that everything will be done by then (volleyball court) I hope to see the chicas playing in small bikini tops. (tits fall out easy). Now a few questions. How do the girls feel about cameras? I was thinking about bringing my small camcorder to film my experience (resort and but of course the ladies:wink: ) Also are there any close liquor stores and clubs near by. Holla at your boy

Remember Blackbeards is for a secluded vacation. You wont be getting to many outside places while your there. You can of course but it will be expensive to use taxis. Be more prepared to stay inside the resort as that is what most people do there. You wont be going to discos youll be relaxing inside the resort.

If you want to go to outside discos and such you need to go to Puerta Plata or Sosua. This will be costly as the taxis are all unionized inside Costumbar and charge more than other taxis you will find outside that town.

MrHappy
01-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Different strokes for different folks..
Beads is right. BB is a total point & click environment. You don't need to put up with loud music, bustling crowds, or touts barking at ya.

You sit around and drink like a slob all day long, and when you get the urge to pop that little cutie that keeps looking at you, you tell her "lets go" and that's it. Sounds like a vacation to me.

If you like the discos every night, the hustle and bustle of a tourist town geared towards trying to get ripped off by anyone and everyone, then Sosua is the place for you. Some people like that environment.

I like both types, and enjoy being able to choose between the two of them.

Hemp
01-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Enjoy your time at BB's...ans savor it...cause when u hit Sosua!!! its going to be a non-stop roller coaster ride.

blacksultan
01-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Remember Blackbeards is for a secluded vacation. You wont be getting to many outside places while your there. You can of course but it will be expensive to use taxis. Be more prepared to stay inside the resort as that is what most people do there. You wont be going to discos youll be relaxing inside the resort.

If you want to go to outside discos and such you need to go to Puerta Plata or Sosua. This will be costly as the taxis are all unionized inside Costumbar and charge more than other taxis you will find outside that town.

Hit La Canita in Puerto Plata. It is a true dominican disco and very few gringos go there. Mad chicas are there.

Beads
01-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Enjoy your time at BB's...ans savor it...cause when u hit Sosua!!! its going to be a non-stop roller coaster ride.

Definitely a big difference. Sosua is not generally the most relaxing environment. After a short period you will soon realize your not really hunting chicas. They're hunting you. So is everyone else in town. There all trying to figure out how to get some pesos from you. By any means possible. Come to Sosua with the mentality that 8 out of 10 people you see around you at any given time are trying to get pesos from you somehow and youll get picture.

blacksultan
01-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Definitely a big difference. Sosua is not generally the most relaxing environment. After a short period you will soon realize your not really hunting chicas. They're hunting you. So is everyone else in town. There all trying to figure out how to get some pesos from you. By any means possible. Come to Sosua with the mentality that 8 out of 10 people you see around you at any given time are trying to get pesos from you somehow and youll get picture.

Which is why I am only spending one day and one night in Sosua on my February trip to the DR. With all that hastle and shit, I would probably get pissed off and go the fuck off on somebody. I dont need that shit. I live in NYC for crying out loud.

Jimmydr
01-02-2007, 06:35 PM

You run around like a crazy MoFo to 5 in the morning. Learn to chill out likr me by the pool.

Freak In Black
01-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Hey Frost,

I'm not sure if this is going to be your first time in DR, but depending on how long you will wait until your next trip, I would suggest you do a little of both (BB's & Sosua).

Depending on your personality, you should spend more time at the place that best suits you...like a 70% - 30% split.

If you are more of a laid back cat then maximize the pleasures of Blackbeards and the jacuzzi and the pampering.

If you are a hustler/haggler/club hopper crowd lover....then Sosua is the place for you.

It's your call, but my advice is that you shouldn't leave without sampling both.

Beads
01-02-2007, 07:28 PM
You run around like a crazy MoFo to 5 in the morning. Learn to chill out likr me by the pool.

I tried staying in the hotel! Your chicas hunted me down and threw me in the pool!

kiddfrost
01-03-2007, 02:31 AM
Gentlemen... why are we still typing on this post??? Ya'll know by now that I already changed my mind to stay at BB my whole vacation... I applaud you all for that. Ya'll make me feel like I've been on vacation with you when ya'll do vacation reports. I read them and take notes on do's and don'ts in DR. So thank you gentlemen for making my time in Iraq forgetable when I read what ya'll are up to... No worries gents I will make you all proud of THE KIDD...

BB Jan 4th
Sousa ( New Garden ) 4th-???

leeway99
01-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Hey Frost,
Park my wheelchair back where you got it before you leave BBs. :lol:

Jimbo44
01-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Which is why I am only spending one day and one night in Sosua on my February trip to the DR. With all that hastle and shit, I would probably get pissed off and go the fuck off on somebody. I dont need that shit. I live in NYC for crying out loud.

Hey good buddy, how was New yr's? I been off the site for a few days. What dates r u going to be in sosua?:mrgreen: My wingman and I are also looking at Feb.