PDA

View Full Version : Jetblue is pissing me off

jimrock187
07-14-2011, 04:59 PM
How are they putting next day flights out from JFK !?!?

whats the deal with 3am flights from POP to JFK?!?!?

JD426
07-14-2011, 05:14 PM
What are you trying to do specifically ?
For best prices and flights . You need to book 2-3 weeks out, otherwise the prices are high, butno worse than what Continental is doing with their fares sometimes Close to $1,000.. which is just repugnant IMO.
You have to watch the fares every single day & after midnight, and strike when the price is right for you , or you will just get frustrated... Its a game. and when you get to the screen where you pick your seat, usually more than HALF the plane is empty so that to me proves its all a game. They are doing a real HARD sell on that 3 am flight.

officemgr
07-14-2011, 08:20 PM
3am flight=sleep on the plane and go straight to work after landing.

SeaWeed
07-14-2011, 08:36 PM
did that once and it absolutely sucks..........
went into the office from the airport and they told me to go home and get some rest since I looked like chit

BigLongBeach
07-14-2011, 09:29 PM

i do it all the time. I always try to take the earliest flight out anywhere. I always take the 5am flight to SDQ or similar flight from LV into NYC.

I take some tylenol PM, and i have a nice neck pillow. I get all the sleep i need on the plane

psriches
07-15-2011, 08:52 AM
3am flight=sleep on the plane and go straight to work after landing.I do this all the time as well. And one of my work locations is in Queens so it works out great!!

I've even left out Friday at lunch time and returned to work Monday morning as scheduled for a 3 day holiday trip.

jimrock187
07-15-2011, 10:16 AM
i'm trying to book a flight in the end of august.. jfk-pop is not bad.. but going home is gonna suck.

jimrock187
07-19-2011, 03:33 PM
I pulled the trigger on the 3am flt. with a wingman.
How do you guys work something out with the hotel?

Does NG accomodate this? Will they let me chill in a room till midnight?

How did you guys spend ur last night?

Jimmydr
07-19-2011, 03:34 PM

You need to leave so others can check in.

mrblackluv
07-19-2011, 04:27 PM

NG will probably NOT let you do that..you're not talking a few hours extra. (I think check out is noon..that's asking a lot)
You will most likely have to pay for the night.

I'm sure they would watch your bags if you just wanted to hang on the street or lobby until it's time to go to the airport.

If it was me..I'd just pay for the night and get my last rocks off with some chica until at least 12:30AM..lol

An apartment or Villa is a different story.
Usually..if there are no renters coming that day, you can stay as long as you want for no extra charge.

Maybe you and the wingman can share one room for the last day.

psriches
07-19-2011, 07:45 PM

How did you guys spend ur last night?One suggestion would be to get a room at a short time hotel such as Calypso. They will work something out with you. But keep in mind it's just a basic room. Nothing more and nothing less.

SrSuerte
03-29-2012, 11:20 PM
No one else is going to bring up the issue with the crazy pilot from JetBlue that has been reported on CNN for the last few days.

psriches
03-31-2012, 08:02 PM
No one else is going to bring up the issue with the crazy pilot from JetBlue that has been reported on CNN for the last few days.I think there's been so many different incidents with jetBlue that no one is surprised anymore. I fly them regularly and it's clear to me that the airline is very loosey goosey about their operations. You should see their baggage handlers walking around JFK like they're back on the block, pants sagging, etc. I've never seen that with other airlines. lol