PDA

View Full Version : speaking spanish

fonejas
07-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Wassup isoc im touching down at pop next week staying at NG I have read alot of the post i notice theres a lot of talking with the chicas i speak very very little spanish will this be a problem or do alot of the chicas speak english? Also im arriving late at about 2:30 am will i be able to get a chica and some food at that time maybe a drink or a bottle for the room .

Jonew1
07-14-2011, 08:55 PM
Wassup isoc im touching down at pop next week staying at NG I have read alot of the post i notice theres a lot of talking with the chicas i speak very very little spanish will this be a problem or do alot of the chicas speak english? Also im arriving late at about 2:30 am will i be able to get a chica and some food at that time maybe a drink or a bottle for the room .

Hey there dont mean to burst your bubble just want to be honest with you. Probably going to have quite a bit of issues speaking to the chicas but trust me it doesent matter. Like some one else said i cant remember the handle at this time but " they know your not there to talk". at 230 am you will be able to find a chica at afterone club. hell maybe classicos.

im not sure what time they close my dick always talks me into leaving early. food you can hang it up theres no where to get food at that hour that i know of. and definatly not a bottle unless you happen to get a chica that knows where to bring you to buy one from a resturant after hours and you will be very stupid to pay that price just wait a few more hours and go to the supermarcado.

But hey ! on a good note i gaurantee you can find you a woman. all it takes is getting out of the hotel room I dont care what time it is there. You can find one.

foxracing
07-14-2011, 09:13 PM
bring alcohol with you or buy duty free for at least that first night if your worried about finding alcohol

mrblackluv
07-14-2011, 09:31 PM
There is a 24hr restaurant.

Caphrinia..or something like.that...I never get the spelling right.

deezl
07-14-2011, 09:31 PM
don't worry about the language barrier, speaking spanish definitely helps but not speaking it won't keep you from having a great time.

there is a 24hr/late night restaurant some of the guys have mentioned (Caipirihna IIRC)
but not sure of the location.

fonejas
07-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Thanks im working on the spanish now probly get a bottle at duty free just dont want to stay in the room wit all that toto walking around.

Jimmydr
07-15-2011, 09:51 AM
don't worry about the language barrier, speaking spanish definitely helps but not speaking it won't keep you from having a great time.

there is a 24hr/late night restaurant some of the guys have mentioned (Caipirihna IIRC)
but not sure of the location.

If you are in year one of mongering, it makes no difference. If you are in year 12, you are missing out.

fonejas
07-15-2011, 10:05 AM
Year one first DR trip cant wait!

Jimmydr
07-15-2011, 10:06 AM

Just learn it because as the years go by, and you speak more, no chica will be out of reach.

Jonew1
07-15-2011, 10:09 AM
Dont forget to check out passions........ Peter should give me free beer.

fonejas
07-15-2011, 10:42 AM
I definantly will and the trip report will be coming soon!

michel3275
07-15-2011, 10:50 AM
I definantly will and the trip report will be coming soon!

Will be there on friday for 2 weeks, just hit me up if you need help.

Seville
07-15-2011, 11:07 AM
Will be there on friday for 2 weeks, just hit me up if you need help.

I don't think he needs to learn how to break a chicas heart on his first trip to the DR. That should be left to more experienced assholes.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Looking forward to your return.

michel3275
07-15-2011, 11:12 AM
I don't think he needs to learn how to break a chicas heart on his first trip to the DR. That should be left to more experienced assholes.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Looking forward to your return.

Stop waiting for this to happen, she's not a 18 yo uneducated haitiana. You have no chance with her .
Also looking forward to see you again papi

Seville
07-15-2011, 12:09 PM
Stop waiting for this to happen, she's not a 18 yo uneducated haitiana. You have no chance with her .
Also looking forward to see you again papi

While Jessica is fine as hell she is way to pale for my taste. :wink:

fonejas
07-15-2011, 12:20 PM
I will hit you up ill be there from the 21st-26!

el toro
07-15-2011, 12:21 PM
While Jessica is fine as hell she is way to pale for my taste. :wink:

Like I always say: me gusta las mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

adios
07-15-2011, 03:53 PM
There is a 24hr restaurant.

Caphrinia..or something like.that...I never get the spelling right.
Caipirinha... just like the drink:

Cheers :iconTU: