PDA

View Full Version : Not so new monger here...

chinewolf
07-19-2011, 09:47 PM
Hello folks,

Another monger from US. A bit about me... My experience is mostly in Asia, Macau/HK/China...Been to CR a few times...Went with my friend and met up with a fellow Monger Texan in San Jose there. He knew all the places and took us all over town covering many bars and MPs. Had a good time there... Haven't been back since I learned the talent level is dwindling there. Heard good things about Sosua and planning a trip solo beginning of Aug. Anyone in this board is heading there that time?

Jonew1
07-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Hello folks,

Another monger from US. A bit about me... My experience is mostly in Asia, Macau/HK/China...Been to CR a few times...Went with my friend and met up with a fellow Monger Texan in San Jose there. He knew all the places and took us all over town covering many bars and MPs. Had a good time there... Haven't been back since I learned the talent level is dwindling there. Heard good things about Sosua and planning a trip solo beginning of Aug. Anyone in this board is heading there that time?

August 2nd - 9th

Jimmydr
07-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Hello folks,

Another monger from US. A bit about me... My experience is mostly in Asia, Macau/HK/China...

Start with a few reports so we can get to know you.

Tiger
07-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Sounds like a big group will be in town in Sept if you are still there or can hold off your trip. TNT, Naptime, Ryatt and I think a few more.