PDA

View Full Version : first trip countdown starts

fonejas
07-20-2011, 07:13 AM
The first trip one day away, the excitements starting to set in becoming hard to sleep. Im already packed and im a last minute packer usually. One more day of work and i know its gonna drag, my dominican ex wants to spend the day with me before i leave she's jeaolous im leaving so hopefully she'll give me some going away bunz then maybe i can take a nap on the flight with the help of a couple of shots!

SrSuerte
07-20-2011, 09:37 AM
The first trip one day away, the excitements starting to set in becoming hard to sleep. Im already packed and im a last minute packer usually. One more day of work and i know its gonna drag, my dominican ex wants to spend the day with me before i leave she's jeaolous im leaving so hopefully she'll give me some going away bunz then maybe i can take a nap on the flight with the help of a couple of shots!

WoW! You are going to her home country for the first time without her. Now she wants to take the Ex out of her title. Nice

fonejas
07-20-2011, 11:30 AM
I havent fuxked her in months so this will be nice!

el toro
07-20-2011, 12:36 PM
I have a little Dominican on/off piece in my building that threw herself back on me after my first trip and still three years later everytime we talk she's always asking me what I do there and on and on. They're territorial like that. Have a great trip bro and don't forget to share with us.

fonejas
07-20-2011, 02:08 PM
Yeah i like that tho but i gotta see how they get down in DR. Im definantly posting my first trip i aint been a rookie in years this feeling bring back memories like butterflies or something hahahaha!

Dave Diaz
08-08-2011, 01:11 AM
ENJOYYYYYYY. Sounds like you are ready for a gooood timeee

Hoseman
08-08-2011, 01:17 AM
The first trip one day away, the excitements starting to set in becoming hard to sleep. Im already packed and im a last minute packer usually. One more day of work and i know its gonna drag, my dominican ex wants to spend the day with me before i leave she's jeaolous im leaving so hopefully she'll give me some going away bunz then maybe i can take a nap on the flight with the help of a couple of shots!It was always that way with me when I made trips down have an enjoyable trip hopefully you will share your experience.