View Full Version : Rio Verde_House of Whores

FritoBandito
07-21-2011, 12:41 AM
This was in the afternoon, all the girls were outside around the pool.......:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtcJF5CVGHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AoBXiCM__4

yayow
07-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Rio Verde haven't been there in three years, business must be good, I see they have a small pool now, when I get up to Sosua may have to check out their talent. Went there the first time with Lou from the Shark Bar, by the way how is he doing:confused::confused:

Then went a few times solo, a couple of those solo trips, who would stroll in later but Lou, often with a group of fellows, I guess like minds think alike:corky:

Another one of those Dominican sex clubs talked about in another thread, although much more casual on the north coast oppose to what you find on the south coast where most of the Dominican sex clubs are geared toward the Dominican business man, and most of the guys in them will be dressed in suits. Total different vibe, always enjoyed my afternoons, early evenings in Rio Verde, and enjoyed dancing with the ladies to the bachata and salsa tunes.

Ah the memories. :wink:......... and the mammaries :corky::rofl::rofl:

FritoBandito
07-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Rio Verde haven't been there in three years, business must be good, I see they have a small pool now, when I get up to Sosua may have to check out their talent. Went there the first time with Lou from the Shark Bar, by the way how is he doing:confused::confused:

Then went a few times solo, a couple of those solo trips, who would stroll in later but Lou, often with a group of fellows, I guess like minds think alike:corky:

Another one of those Dominican sex clubs talked about in another thread, although much more casual on the north coast oppose to what you find on the south coast where most of the Dominican sex clubs are geared toward the Dominican business man, and most of the guys in them will be dressed in suits. Total different vibe, always enjoyed my afternoons, early evenings in Rio Verde, and enjoyed dancing with the ladies to the bachata and salsa tunes.

Ah the memories. :wink:......... and the mammaries :corky::rofl::rofl:

LOL....I wish I could have seen Lou at Rio Verde....."How YOU doin', baby?????"

Big Mike used to go there quite a bit and told me about the place.....I guess they get mostly the military guys from the base closeby.....

Yeah, the Dominican sex clubs geared towards businessmen, I saw that first hand in Santiago and Plaza Gomez Diaz.....I find out the prices those girls were charging, and couldn't believe the Dominicans were paying it, but all you had to do is look at the parking lot outside these places and look at all the BMWS, Cadillacs, Hummers, Porsches, etc. to see these Dominicans had CASH.......

el toro
07-21-2011, 12:55 PM
I find out the prices those girls were charging, and couldn't believe the Dominicans were paying it, but all you had to do is look at the parking lot outside these places and look at all the BMWS, Cadillacs, Hummers, Porsches, etc. to see these Dominicans had CASH.......

That's that no middle class thing. The haves and have nots. The haves are going to floss in a place where there's so many without. The US could be soon to be that way. Middle class is beginning to feel like no class.

daddy999
07-21-2011, 01:01 PM
So, where is this place located in Sosua? I wouldn't mind dropping in to check it out. I have never heard of it before.

Dick Dawson
07-21-2011, 01:06 PM
So, where is this place located in Sosua? I wouldn't mind dropping in to check it out. I have never heard of it before.

It's not. It's about 15 min away off the main highway going towards the airport.

Dave Diaz
07-21-2011, 01:21 PM
It's not. It's about 15 min away off the main highway going towards the airport.

Yuppp. It doesn't seem upscale at all, maybe that discussion is regarding the south. Rio verde makes me want to go back with a small group of guys that place is cool. Not many people were there when I was and while there was a lot of girls I wouldn't have had there was a small handful of good ones.

yayow
07-21-2011, 01:31 PM

It's been awhile since I spent quality time on the north coast, so I don't recall all the names of the little towns along the way between Sosua and POP, but iirc the town that it is in, is called Cangrejo (sp?) and it is on the right as you are travelling towards POP, right before you cross the bridge over the Rio Verde (thus the name), if you are going too fast it is real easy to miss.

They have rooms on premise, not much, but they serve the purpose. So if you see something you like you can take care of business in between beers. Prices are cheap, but you still will pay a bit more for the services of a young lady than the regulars (Dominicans) in attendance.

daddy999
07-21-2011, 01:57 PM
It's been awhile since I spent quality time on the north coast, so I don't recall all the names of the little towns along the way between Sosua and POP, but iirc the town that it is in, is called Cangrejo (sp?) and it is on the right as you are travelling towards POP, right before you cross the bridge over the Rio Verde (thus the name), if you are going too fast it is real easy to miss.

They have rooms on premise, not much, but they serve the purpose. So if you see something you like you can take care of business in between beers. Prices are cheap, but you still will pay a bit more for the services of a young lady than the regulars (Dominicans) in attendance.

Thanks for the information. I know where the bridge is so I definitely went right by it without even noticing the place.

Are the chicas pretty open minded about working out a deal to meet outside the place or do they keep the prices up due to being a Non Dominican?

yayow
07-21-2011, 02:07 PM
The prices aren't bad there, even for a tourist lower than most you will find, never tried to take anyone out of there, but I am sure it can be done. As some one else said earlier, only a handful in the place that met my interest. Like anything else you will find more of a selection during prime time hours.

I have gone there on Sundays a couple of times with a semi I had while living in Sosua (drinking and dancing with the locals, I enjoy shit like that), and you will find many of the Dominican dudes will bring their girls there to drink as well; especially on Sundays, so make sure she is working and not just hanging with her man before approaching, you can find one of the workers there to point out who is available for some fun. Now that there seems to be pool action, maybe even more Dominicans will bring their ladies there to relax on a leisurely Sunday afternoon.

WickedWillie
07-21-2011, 02:34 PM
I took Nakom and Sporthobbyist there a couple of weeks ago.

They had asked me where do the skanky chicas end up when they are too old and too fat.

They now know.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take some earplugs if you go.

daddy999
07-21-2011, 02:39 PM

They had asked me where do the skanky chicas end up when they are too old and too fat.

Hmm, maybe I will pass on this place-lol!. Who knows, I may still check it out. It would be nice to hit other spots outside of Sosua, POP, and BB's.

Nakom
07-21-2011, 02:58 PM

The quality of chicas there was -3 out of 10. The music is so loud you can not talk to the person standing beside you. The roof is covered in black mold. It is good to see for a laugh - but that is all.

To each their own.

Dave Diaz
07-21-2011, 04:37 PM
The quality of chicas there was -3 out of 10. The music is so loud you can not talk to the person standing beside you. The roof is covered in black mold. It is good to see for a laugh - but that is all.

To each their own.

Hahhahahaha@-3 jesus

I did see one or two girls who were nice when I went. I didn't go with them tho, I see from the standards here I'm quite the under achiever lol gotta get my goals up.

Tony Toca
07-22-2011, 11:49 AM
This place ia a pretty cool local place (and the car wash that is about 500 feet away). Yayow, the pool has been there since I be going there (at least 5 years), however, it is in front of the men's bathroom and only 5X5 and very easy to miss. *Straton had to point it out to me for me to see it.

They can have up to fourty to fifty girls living onsite during busy times of the year and the girls can take you back to their room for 200-300 hundred peso house fee plus what you negotiate with them. As expats, they will generally be happy with 1,000 pesos, but I had a great session with one for 500 (told her it was all I had and she took it and it was a great romp).

It is a great place to some times drive to because a lot of the girls stay close by during the day and I have just hung out there drinking 90 pesos grandees with them. At night it gets busy with a lot of locals there and the girls having to be there to bus drinks and dance and whatever.

While the quality of the girls is not at the same level of passions, you do find a lot of cute girls there and it provides for a great time. I have salida girls from there and it was only a 300 peso house fee. And in negotiating with them they are not like the hard core sharks on Pedro.

I will try to post some pic of it from last year, I need to figure how to upload them.

yayow
07-22-2011, 12:18 PM
Hey Tony how you doin ??

Guess everytime I went there was no water in the pool, because I don't recall it. I recall often times sitting in the outside area, and looking down at the river, but for the life for me can't recall the pool. Alzheimer's I guess :rofl::rofl::rofl:

By the way you can definitely negotiate for less than a mil, but it may have to do with the time of day.

You know I never spent any time at the carwash you talk about, although I passed it often, I always wanted to stop in there and check out the locals, never did though.

yayow
07-22-2011, 12:21 PM
By the way Tony there is another little Dominican whorehouse, same side of road, just past the bridge a bit, although I don't think they do afternoon business more of a night time place. Have you ever been there, and can you recall the name off the top of your head. Been in that one a few times for a beer or two, but never sampled the goods.

Tony Toca
07-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Hey Tony how you doin ??

Guess everytime I went there was no water in the pool, because I don't recall it. I recall often times sitting in the outside area, and looking down at the river, but for the life for me can't recall the pool. Alzheimer's I guess :rofl::rofl::rofl:

By the way you can definitely negotiate for less than a mil, but it may have to do with the time of day.

You know I never spent any time at the carwash you talk about, although I passed it often, I always wanted to stop in there and check out the locals, never did though.

Yeah, like I said, it only 5 feet long. Better to call it a puddle. I did not notice it my first time there and Eric had to point it out to me the next time.

Your right about price, I generally am fine with 1k as I like to find one the is great andI can repeat with. Then it becomes cheaper.

I believe the car wash is called tropical. It also has a lot of girls that go their to hang and not P4P, some we both know in common.

Tony Toca
07-22-2011, 01:45 PM
By the way Tony there is another little Dominican whorehouse, same side of road, just past the bridge a bit, although I don't think they do afternoon business more of a night time place. Have you ever been there, and can you recall the name off the top of your head. Been in that one a few times for a beer or two, but never sampled the goods.

I have not noticed this place. Is it by the road that takes you to Cangrejo beach?

I will look out for this place the next time I am down there.

When are you planning to head north next time?

TNT72
07-22-2011, 01:55 PM

Is this the one you told Ryatt and I about when we were sitting at Rocky's?

yayow
07-22-2011, 02:31 PM
I believe the car wash is called tropical. It also has a lot of girls that go their to hang and not P4P, some we both know in common.

Even though I never stopped in the car wash, I would bet the chicas that you speak of live across the street from the car wash in that little apt complex, and work or used to work in a couple of bars in Sosua as bartenders.:):p Am I right :rofl:

yayow
07-22-2011, 02:35 PM
I have not noticed this place. Is it by the road that takes you to Cangrejo beach?

I will look out for this place the next time I am down there.

When are you planning to head north next time?

No the place is right on the main road, it is in the back of a I want to say what looks like an small apt complex or something. Again only been there at night and wasn't paying attention to the complex or whatever it was.

Don't know for sure, but am thinking about maybe Sept., I think Naptime said something about making a trip the weekend of the 9th.

Tony Toca
07-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Here are some pics of some of the Rio gurls. At Rio and hanging out at the beach

And at the beach

daddy999
07-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Here are some pics of some of the Rio gurls. At Rio and hanging out at the beach

And at the beach

Thanks for the pics Tony. It seems to be worth the stop for at least a few cerveza's.

WickedWillie
07-22-2011, 07:54 PM
Is this the one you told Ryatt and I about when we were sitting at Rocky's?

Damn bro, your memory is pretty good under hangover stress huh?:rofl::rofl:

Do you want to go there????

Chief Papi Lindo
07-23-2011, 01:54 AM
chris rock (motoconcho driver) took me there during the day time...nuttin but skanks...may be better at night.

Dave Diaz
07-23-2011, 02:31 AM
chris rock (motoconcho driver) took me there during the day time...nuttin but skanks...may be better at night.
yupthats
whathet oldme t oo.