PDA

View Full Version : Any new Chicas @BB's

MiKeRoSS
11-26-2006, 11:01 PM
Havent been down there in a while, Do they have any new chicas there? anybody in particular I should look for?

Apos
11-26-2006, 11:03 PM
WELCOME TO THE ISOC Mike!

please join in and make use of the search function. many of your questions will be answered there.

perhaps you could share a trip report or 2 with us. you seem to have been to the DR before...possibly other places as well.:)

Cuba Libre
11-27-2006, 07:11 AM
Havent been down there in a while, Do they have any new chicas there? anybody in particular I should look for?How long is a while? It's my experience that the BB's girls have a shelf life of about 3-6 months.

You may want to check out their website, sometimes they post pics of the latest Bikini Contest.

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/

steelydan4uk
11-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Mike

The website photos are out of date.

You could do worse than check out the 4th Anniversary Bikini Contest winner for November 2006. What a babe! I have loads of video of the contest if anyone wants me to load it. PM me if you do.

Barba Negra is a helluva cool place.... I have already booked the Penthouse Suite for end March 2007....

steelydan4uk
11-27-2006, 01:27 PM
Here goes with the pics.

kiddfrost
11-27-2006, 02:23 PM
Oh... She looks sexy... Does she work there as well?

steelydan4uk
11-27-2006, 03:16 PM
Yup, she sure does. There were 29 chicas in the Contest, and she was a worthy winner. The "free champagne in the Jacuzzi" Party afterwards was a lot of fun, too.....:mrgreen:

kiddfrost
11-27-2006, 03:25 PM
Ahhhh. Please don't do that.... I've alrady had my share of movies and pictures of the jacuzzi... I know I'm missing out on it. please don't rub it in.. JAN NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Knight
12-09-2006, 06:24 AM
Did you sample her wares, such that you could make a recommendation either way?

Yup, she sure does. There were 29 chicas in the Contest, and she was a worthy winner. The "free champagne in the Jacuzzi" Party afterwards was a lot of fun, too.....:mrgreen:

remyman41
12-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Oh... She looks sexy... Does she work there as well?
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_6833457ae37b7f2a6.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=12091)

That would be Anna,

blacksultan
12-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Mike

You could do worse than check out the 4th Anniversary Bikini Contest winner for November 2006. What a babe! I have loads of video of the contest if anyone wants me to load it. PM me if you do.

Barba Negra is a helluva cool place.... I have already booked the Penthouse Suite for end March 2007....

Which is why I am going home from February 18 thru 25. Ticket is bought and room is booked.

remyman41
12-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Hey Steely I hit the wrong button sorry.

B_J_Lover
12-18-2006, 01:45 PM
Mike

Yeah, I know her as Annie (or Anna). Annie runs BB's now because the other hoes can't really touch her looks - believe me it is GOOD to the m/f GOOD!!!

blacksultan
12-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Yeah, I know her as Annie (or Anna). Annie runs BB's now because the other hoes can't really touch her looks - believe me it is GOOD to the m/f GOOD!!!

Can she hold it in the cut doing it doggie style????

Cuba Libre
12-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Yeah, I know her as Annie (or Anna). Annie runs BB's now because the other hoes can't really touch her looks - believe me it is GOOD to the m/f GOOD!!!Is that the Annie that has her own car? The one who's phone number ends in 73 (I hope that doesn't violate the rule about posting numbers.)

If so, she's not all that.

remyman41
12-20-2006, 09:58 AM
Is that the Annie that has her own car? The one who's phone number ends in 73 (I hope that doesn't violate the rule about posting numbers.)

If so, she's not all that.

The Annie referenced in the above threads drives a green Honda CRV

B_J_Lover
12-20-2006, 11:48 AM
I never saw what she drove, but I rode that ass like the $.25 donkey ride in front of Wal Mart! I just have a thing for the tall, pretty bright chicas, and she really put work in last trip (Sept. '06).

weyland
12-20-2006, 04:50 PM
I have already posted that I am probably the only ISOC member to have been rejected as a client by a crack whore (the one Ajax's girlfriend picked out for me in Santiago) so my humiliation will not be any worse if I admit to being probably one of the few Blackbeards residents to have been turned down by one of their chicas.

On my first DR trip last December (before I joined ISOC) this Anni (Anni the Greater) unenthusiastically agreed to do short-time with me late one evening, but then sat at the bar making or waiting for one phone call after another (while drinking at my expense).

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/65684589aa77511b9.jpg

After thirty minutes of that I said WTF and took instead the other Anni (Anni the Lesser) who I had previously chatted up and who had burst into tears when I did not close the deal. I was not that keen but it was late and she was one of the few putas left on the premises.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/65684589aa761b614.jpg

Anni the Greater was not at all put out at losing a client whereas Anni the Lesser was very affectionate and I kept her for the last three days of my stay. I thought about her for the next twelve weeks and on my second trip rushed from Field of Dreams to BB to seek her out. She was away and we did not meet up until several days later, when I realised I was no longer the slightest bit interested in her. My DR education had moved on.

The interesting thing about Anni the Greater on my first trip is that she was very low-profile. It took some of us a day or two to realise she was actually a working puta and not the private girlfriend of someone on the staff. She was almost haughty and did not seem to encourage approaches from anyone. She seems prettier and slimmer in your recent photos than I remember, whereas the opposite is usually the case at BB after the elapse of eight months.

Cuba Libre
12-20-2006, 05:49 PM
..I thought about her for the next twelve weeks and on my second trip rushed from Field of Dreams to BB to seek her out. She was away and we did not meet up until several days later, when I realised I was no longer the slightest bit interested in her.Isn't that amazing how that happens.

You pine for a girl from a previous trip, and when you finally reconnect you say, "What was I thinking". I've done it many times.

Cuba Libre
12-20-2006, 05:51 PM
On my first DR trip last December (before I joined ISOC) this Anni (Anni the Greater) unenthusiastically agreed to do short-time with me late one evening, but then sat at the bar making or waiting for one phone call after another (while drinking at my expense).You should have reported her. If a girl is on premise and not with another client, they can not refuse a hotel guest (unless that guest is abusive).

blacksultan
12-20-2006, 06:02 PM

There are 3 annies at bb's and I will refer to the chica in the picture as Annie 1. Annie 2 drives the car. Annie 3 has a super ass and I think she just recently won a bikini contest down at bb's. I have been with Annie 1 twice on 2 separate trips at bb's and she is cool; she doesnt hound guys or tries to mooch off of them. Head game is excellent in that she puts a nice seal on the dick and provides sustained suction while looking at you dead in your eye. The chocha is chill but she cant handle too much of heavy pounding and likes guys to take their time when inserting the robot. I could hit it again.

Cuba Libre
12-20-2006, 06:16 PM

There are 3 annies at bb's and I will refer to the chica in the picture as Annie 1. Annie 2 drives the car. Annie 3 has a super ass and I think she just recently won a bikini contest down at bb's. I have been with Annie 1 twice on 2 separate trips at bb's and she is cool; she doesnt hound guys or tries to mooch off of them. Head game is excellent in that she puts a nice seal on the dick and provides sustained suction while looking at you dead in your eye. The chocha is chill but she cant handle too much of heavy pounding and likes guys to take their time when inserting the robot. I could hit it again.Thanks for the report. I've usually avoided Annie 1 because she's not my type, but given your review, I might try her on my next trip (assuming she's still there).

remyman41
12-20-2006, 08:05 PM
You should have reported her. If a girl is on premise and not with another client, they can not refuse a hotel guest (unless that guest is abusive).

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this ricky, the girls can say no,they are free to screw who they want, what they can't do is say yes then leave you hanging.

Phoenix
12-20-2006, 08:14 PM
I don't know why you guys waste so much time on these pathetic Blackbeards whores when there is a whole town full of prostututes that you can interview and get a vibe from called Sosua. Try and stray a little from the way over beaten path, you might like it.

I_LOVE_CHICAS
12-20-2006, 09:16 PM
I think BB's is cool for the first timer in DR. It's safe and comfortable with everything at your fingertips. But Once you get seasoned like the dudes on this board you can venture out. But thats just my opinion

weyland
12-21-2006, 05:49 AM
You should have reported her. If a girl is on premise and not with another client, they can not refuse a hotel guest (unless that guest is abusive).
She did not actually refuse me, just fucked about at the bar on her cellular so long that my woody wore off and I no long wanted her and her attitude. No doubt she would eventually have come to my room if I had pushed it and gone through the motions for the standard price but who wants that? I was happy how it turned out.

You pine for a girl from a previous trip ...
"Pine" is exactly the right word to describe it. Thanks.

weyland
12-21-2006, 06:01 AM
Thanks for the report. I've usually avoided Annie 1 because she's not my type, but given your review, I might try her on my next trip (assuming she's still there).
It was the end of my two-week stay and I had run out of money and sperm (I'm old). She was low-rent and placid so she suited me at the time, but I don't think she is attractive or active enough to be most guys' choice. I certainly have not fancied her on my subsequent trips. I also thought (it was my first trip and I was still a naive Captain Save-a-Whore: I fell in love three times in that two weeks) that she was not really a puta and was only there to tide over an emergency. She told me how she hated the work and was ashamed to do it, and how wonderful I was to be gentle and respectful to her. Like I said above, by my second trip I learned to recognise all that stuff for the crap that it is.

weyland
12-21-2006, 06:15 AM
I don't know why you guys waste so much time on these pathetic Blackbeards whores when there is a whole town full of prostututes that you can interview and get a vibe from called Sosua. Try and stray a little from the way over beaten path, you might like it.
Phoenix, you protest too much, in thread after thread after thread. I am beginning to think one of those "pathetic Blackbeards whores" broke your heart, you are so bitter. You can cry on my shoulder in a PM if you want. Let it all out, you'll feel better afterwards.

I'm no shill for Blackbeards. I hardly went near the place on my long summer trip except for a sociable drink and to watch the Bikini contest. But it serves a useful role for newbies. It may not be the best value in the DR but neither is it a rip-off.

As for Sosua. The first time I ever went there to find a chica was on my second trip and on my first ever visit to Classicos I found the girl who remains my best all-round "buy" (for price, looks, performance and attitude) in 15 weeks in the DR. Since then I have had some good chicas from Sosua and a lot of disappointments but never equalled my "beginner's luck". I am not crazy about the place and am usually happy to get back to Puerto Plata where I feel more at home. Sosua is too artificial an environment. PP may be a shithole but at least it is a real town.

Cuba Libre
12-21-2006, 10:18 AM
I don't know why you guys waste so much time on these pathetic Blackbeards whores when there is a whole town full of prostututes that you can interview and get a vibe from called Sosua. Try and stray a little from the way over beaten path, you might like it.I do both. A day or two at BB's, then a day or two in Sosua.

I find a lot less disappointments at BB's then in Sosua. (Disappointments in performance and in unwrapped packaging).

Phoenix
12-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Phoenix, you protest too much, in thread after thread after thread. I am beginning to think one of those "pathetic Blackbeards whores" broke your heart, you are so bitter. You can cry on my shoulder in a PM if you want. Let it all out, you'll feel better afterwards.

I'm no shill for Blackbeards. I hardly went near the place on my long summer trip except for a sociable drink and to watch the Bikini contest. But it serves a useful role for newbies. It may not be the best value in the DR but neither is it a rip-off.

As for Sosua. The first time I ever went there to find a chica was on my second trip and on my first ever visit to Classicos I found the girl who remains my best all-round "buy" (for price, looks, performance and attitude) in 15 weeks in the DR. Since then I have had some good chicas from Sosua and a lot of disappointments but never equalled my "beginner's luck". I am not crazy about the place and am usually happy to get back to Puerto Plata where I feel more at home. Sosua is too artificial an environment. PP may be a shithole but at least it is a real town.

Sorry Weyland, never spent the night at BB's or played with a girl there. Falling in love was never a possiblity. You can call me " emotionally unavailable " for love. Luckily your Kev's pissboy and Jimmy's former valet or my reply may have been more harsh :D

I do both. A day or two at BB's, then a day or two in Sosua.

I find a lot less disappointments at BB's then in Sosua. (Disappointments in performance and in unwrapped packaging).

Ricky sounds like you need to get out there and shop around a little more. Life is but disappointment but your never gonna find the good freelancers unless you try.

TMONEY
12-21-2006, 08:21 PM
I have been with the 4 different Annie's. Tall Annie (1st picture) has a car and lives with in walking distance to BB's but drives any way. She can be fun. I have had a great time with her all night and she did not want to stop. I on the other hand I about died trying to keep up with her. The other Annie pictured is a lot of fun and she really tries to please. She will do anything to make you feel good and get you off. Its like she is on a mission. The 3rd Annie has a car Toyota Camry in June 06' she was amazing. In each of my other trips (4 since June) she was less and less fun / enjoyable etc. She asks Charo for me on every trip so you would think it would be a better time. I will not go with her again. She is however one of the best dancers I have ever seen. The 4th Annie is a very short / thin girl over all a lot of fun. If you ever have a problem with a girl report her to Charo. I am returning to BB's on Dec. 29 so I will update everyone on the changes when I return.

the_Jayman
12-21-2006, 08:35 PM
Fuck Black Beards . . .

Cuba Libre
12-21-2006, 11:20 PM
Ricky sounds like you need to get out there and shop around a little more. Life is but disappointment but your never gonna find the good freelancers unless you try.I'm tired of "the hunt", been doing it for well over a decade.

I'm tired of all the disappointments with the "freelancers" in Sosua. I would say besides my regulars, I'm only satisfied with 1 in 8 of the Sosua "freelancers". In BB's I'm satisfied 3 out of 4 times.

Plus, the negotiations with the freelancers often lead to more negotiations at the most inopportune times.

Jimmydr
12-22-2006, 09:13 AM
I'm tired of "the hunt", been doing it for well over a decade.

I'm tired of all the disappointments with the "freelancers" in Sosua. I would say besides my regulars, I'm only satisfied with 1 in 8 of the Sosua "freelancers". In BB's I'm satisfied 3 out of 4 times.

Plus, the negotiations with the freelancers often lead to more negotiations at the most inopportune times.

Thats the good thing about going with 3-5 other mongers. 2-3 hunt and the rest just take whatever they say was pretty good, just ask JJ and SJG, they took the leftovers.

remyman41
12-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Thats the good thing about going with 3-5 other mongers. 2-3 hunt and the rest just take whatever they say was pretty good, just ask JJ and SJG, they took the leftovers.

Fuck that, unless I am incapacitated in some way, I have to always hunt, will not settle for just the table scraps, I have to bring home the bacon and cook it too.

blacksultan
12-22-2006, 08:07 PM
Sorry Weyland, never spent the night at BB's or played with a girl there. Falling in love was never a possiblity. You can call me " emotionally unavailable " for love. Luckily your Kev's pissboy and Jimmy's former valet or my reply may have been more harsh :D

Ricky sounds like you need to get out there and shop around a little more. Life is but disappointment but your never gonna find the good freelancers unless you try.

Then why do you keep constantly shitting on the place if you have never been there.

Jimmydr
12-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Then why do you keep constantly shitting on the place if you have never been there.

Many of us have been there, spent 2-3 hours there and decided to move on.

blacksultan
12-23-2006, 05:27 PM
Many of us have been there, spent 2-3 hours there and decided to move on.

The point is that he keeps putting down a place which has never stepped foot in. If he chooses to be prejudge a place based on other peoples opinions then I can only wonder what other shit he is prone to prejudge. I dont think that I am stretching here. Connect the dots.

Jimmydr
12-23-2006, 05:44 PM
The point is that he keeps putting down a place which has never stepped foot in. If he chooses to be prejudge a place based on other peoples opinions then I can only wonder what other shit he is prone to prejudge. I dont think that I am stretching here. Connect the dots.

There are people here that like the same things and without going they know thru those people if they will like something.

blacksultan
12-23-2006, 05:56 PM
There are people here that like the same things and without going they know thru those people if they will like something.

I can understand that. But to totally criticize someplace harshly without even stepping one foot in the place is ignorant. I dont mean to offend. Shit, I have been ignorant sometimes myself. Hey, just calling it like I see it.

MisterPink
12-23-2006, 06:15 PM
I can understand that. But to totally criticize someplace harshly without even stepping one foot in the place is ignorant. I dont mean to offend. Shit, I have been ignorant sometimes myself. Hey, just calling it like I see it.

Sultan:
Can I clue you in on a wonderful feature of this board? If you do not agree with someone and do not want to get into a pissing match everytime they post, PUT THEM ON IGNORE!

It works wonders.

mp

blacksultan
12-24-2006, 11:04 AM
Sultan:
Can I clue you in on a wonderful feature of this board? If you do not agree with someone and do not want to get into a pissing match everytime they post, PUT THEM ON IGNORE!

It works wonders.

mp

I am not trying to get a pissing match with anyone. I am just making an observation. But you are correct and thanks for the input.

Phoenix
12-26-2006, 07:53 AM

I have been there.

Apos
12-26-2006, 01:52 PM
making radical assumptions is about as bad as what you're accusing. not to mention you're doing exactly what you're accusing...prejudging Phoenix without so much as a fact.:eek:

time to take a step back, relax and get a little perspective.

kiddfrost
12-26-2006, 02:09 PM
Hey APOS.... Thanks for the pics you sent... who is she???

Beads
12-26-2006, 02:11 PM
Everyone has different tastes (in chicas and their environment as examples as we see here). What one person thinks is boring might be very exciting to someone else.

Apos
12-26-2006, 02:35 PM
Hey APOS.... Thanks for the pics you sent... who is she???that's be Mary from passions massage since you can't currently view he site :)

blacksultan
12-26-2006, 05:17 PM
making radical assumptions is about as bad as what you're accusing. not to mention you're doing exactly what you're accusing...prejudging Phoenix without so much as a fact.:eek:

time to take a step back, relax and get a little perspective.

First of all, what did he say in weyland's post? I can read muthafucka and I am not stupid. He said that he never stayed there or played with a girl there but yet he can call the chicas there "pathetic Blackbeard's whores" and constantly knock the place. And if he had been there before why didnt he just say that from the very beginning. It makes it seem like he is talking out of the side of his neck. So what, he went there for a couple of hours and totally can knock the place everytime someone on this board expresses a liking for the place or wants to ask questions about it. Please miss me with the bullshit. I dont knock him about his Colombian excursions, in fact Phoenix has provided valuable intel to this board and I appreciate it. He is entitled to his opinion however flawed it is. And why are you defending him. I am pretty sure he can defend his position himself.

Phoenix
12-26-2006, 05:40 PM
First of all, what did he say in weyland's post? I can read muthafucka and I am not stupid. He said that he never stayed there or played with a girl there but yet he can call the chicas there "pathetic Blackbeard's whores" and constantly knock the place. And if he had been there before why didnt he just say that from the very beginning. It makes it seem like he is talking out of the side of his neck. So what, he went there for a couple of hours and totally can knock the place everytime someone on this board expresses a liking for the place or wants to ask questions about it. Please miss me with the bullshit. I dont knock him about his Colombian excursions, in fact Phoenix has provided valuable intel to this board and I appreciate it. He is entitled to his opinion however flawed it is. And why are you defending him. I am pretty sure he can defend his position himself.

There was no need to mention it it my original post. I don't know why you get so bent out of shape, it is just my opinion. I put it out there for people that maybe like to travel the way I do. I really wish you would quit threatening people in posts who don't agree with you. If you have a problem with my opinion I would be glad to answer it in person if we ever meet.

Beads
12-26-2006, 05:44 PM
There was no need to mention it it my original post. I don't know why you get so bent out of shape, it is just my opinion. I put it out there for people that maybe like to travel the way I do. I really wish you would quit threatening people in posts who don't agree with you. If you have a problem with my opinion I would be glad to answer it in person if we ever meet.

I don't see any threats except the one you just made.

blacksultan
12-26-2006, 05:50 PM

How am I threatening you? Did I say I am going to kick your ass or hurt you. Grow the fuck up please.

sosuaman
12-26-2006, 06:20 PM
blacksultan,, don't worry about those motherfuckers,,,
they love to criticize ,,,
they think their shit don't stink,,
fuck em,,,

blacksultan
12-26-2006, 06:26 PM
blacksultan,, don't worry about those motherfuckers,,,
they love to criticize ,,,
they think their shit don't stink,,
fuck em,,,

I am not worried. I would just hope that they would base their criticisms on facts and not what other people say. Can you really develop a concise and coherent opinion of a place that you have not really spent any quality time in and knock it all the time--i think not. But hey, who am I right. At least I am man enough to say "I really dont know" or "I havent spent enough time there to give an honest opinion".

leeway99
12-26-2006, 08:15 PM
I am not worried. I would just hope that they would base their criticisms on facts and not what other people say. Can you really develop a concise and coherent opinion of a place that you have not really spent any quality time in and knock it all the time--i think not. But hey, who am I right. At least I am man enough to say "I really dont know" or "I havent spent enough time there to give an honest opinion".

Sultan,
Stop threatening people in your post :) You no it can get a little sensitive on this board at times.

See you at Blackbeards. (Not a Threat)

Mr Bambino
12-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Unless I am missing something, sultan did not threaten him.

Apos, he was not prejudging or making radical assumptions. I think he is trying to make a valid point that if Phoenix did stay at the place, then he may not be giving it a fair chance. Me personally I do not feel the need to go to a place that has girls. I have a better time finding them myself. But different people like different things. Sultan is just saying, dont knock it unless you try it. Never know, you might wind up liking it. Many people on this board love Blackbeards.

Mr Bambino

TropicBob
12-27-2006, 06:31 AM
Unless I am missing something, sultan did not threaten him.

Apos, he was not prejudging or making radical assumptions. I think he is trying to make a valid point that if Phoenix did stay at the place, then he may not be giving it a fair chance. Me personally I do not feel the need to go to a place that has girls. I have a better time finding them myself. But different people like different things. Sultan is just saying, dont knock it unless you try it. Never know, you might wind up liking it. Many people on this board love Blackbeards.

Mr Bambino

Bambino is always afraid of the GUNLALET OF CHICAS...aka Palace of old days

Cuba Libre
12-27-2006, 02:55 PM
See you at Blackbeards. (Not a Threat)I hope it's not a proposition.:eek:

chlen
12-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Everyone has different tastes (in chicas and their environment as examples as we see here). What one person thinks is boring might be very exciting to someone else.

The issue of BB at first look is very polarizing. But if you look closely you see that the biggest number of critics of this place is just myth, they are mostly I believe lovers, but in that hate-love manner. Just look at number of viewers of threads in this sections( I am complete newbie just came wrote couple of words and bingo- lights are on, people are coming to read what's new about that place, take a look on familiar ( and loved in some way) chicas. The traffic in this sections says a lot.
BB is very easy for everyone and that's I think turns a lot of "old" mongers "against" it: or otherwise how do they tell you the difference between that "old" and experience monger from a novice who could just come and enjoy that to the same degree. So there are a lot of folks who will tell you about boredom and easyness and "hunting" chicas (by the way what that "hunting" means exactly I really don't understand: so if you pick the girl not on premises but on the street having said something really cool in Spanish and than you shot and kill and she is yours, but what was the excitment, is she amateur, non-puta? may be virgin for you? I doubt it unless you are hypersexy great looking teenager, but are there any here? But at least those ladies at BB are relatively safe isn't it?

chlen
12-29-2006, 04:02 PM
The highest pro's of BB of course it's highest ranking in the hotels of that class. Of course I haven't been at a lot of places my fellow mongers have but in our century I don't have to - and that is power of ISOC.
When I stayed in Sosua I remember outages every single night. In BB there was not a single moment the power was off. AC worked everytime I turned it on. No problems with TV. Everything was fresh-renovated and in perfect condition!

And the MAIN THING: A lot of hot water all night long!!

chlen
12-29-2006, 04:05 PM
Oh my, I forgot to mention the Jaccuzzi!!!!!!

I_LOVE_CHICAS
12-29-2006, 06:38 PM
I Love BlackBeard's......Hunt....who the fuck wants to Hunt. I like being able to wake up in the morning, walk to my door, open it and have at least twenty fine chicas ready to suck me off with no conversation or bullshit.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Jimmydr
12-29-2006, 06:40 PM
I Love BlackBeard's......Hunt....who the fuck wants to Hunt. I like being able to wake up in the morning, walk to my door, open it and have at least twenty fine chicas ready to suck me off with no conversation or bullshit.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

The only problem I have is knowing that most of them chicas are getting WU from many others and if they don't feel like giving you 100% they won't.

I_LOVE_CHICAS
12-29-2006, 06:47 PM
Hey Jimmy it's all about busting nuts and walking away, If you want a love affair stay in the states and try your luck player.
For me it's all about the pussy.Period

Jimmydr
12-29-2006, 06:49 PM
Hey Jimmy it's all about busting nuts and walking away, If you want a love affair stay in the states and try your luck player.
For me it's all about the pussy.Period

I like them to be in a good mood, not in a rush and I like to take pictures and not feel like they are doing me a favor. I like to start, then stop and then start. I work hard for my money and see no reason why they feel they should be out of there in 10 or 20 minutes. Thet are getting close to two weeks pay for their efforts.

I_LOVE_CHICAS
12-29-2006, 06:50 PM
YMMV......some those hoes go all out, some don't. Fuck it

It's only $40

Jimmydr
12-29-2006, 06:52 PM
YMMV......some those hoes go all out, some don't. Fuck it

It's only $40

I guess you job just hands you cash whenever you want it. I had chicas that were so grateful for $15 because they work 5.5 days a week for $120 a month there.

Its only $40 but when you spend 100 days there with 2 chicas a day, its only $8,000.

BBplays
12-29-2006, 06:55 PM
if not 100% then they hear:
su entusiasmo es por caca!, no mas de dinero el mios!!

I_LOVE_CHICAS
12-29-2006, 06:58 PM
Personally I wouldn't want $15 pussy

But for a week or two weeks stay and I spend $1500-$2000 for everything including 3-4 chicas per day = a great vacation!!!

Jimmydr
12-29-2006, 07:01 PM
Personally I wouldn't want $15 pussy

But for a week or two weeks stay and I spend $1500-$2000 for everything including 3-4 chicas per day = a great vacation!!!

What do you think an 18 year old chica coming from the campo on her way to see relatives wants, some spending money. 300-500 pesos. They started off elsewhere and ended up at BlackBeards.

If you ever retire, you will need to scale down from $1,500 - $2,000 or you will go broke unless you are wealthy.

I_LOVE_CHICAS
12-29-2006, 07:02 PM
I like them to be in a good mood, not in a rush and I like to take pictures and not feel like they are doing me a favor. I like to start, then stop and then start. I work hard for my money and see no reason why they feel they should be out of there in 10 or 20 minutes. Thet are getting close to two weeks pay for their efforts.

again YMMV, I spent 7 days there and had the time of my life, I got photos, video and even some free pussy.

BlackBeard's is the Best!!!!

I_LOVE_CHICAS
12-29-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm surprised at you Jimmy, I understand some of your points but.
You know for sure if anyone of those chicks were here in NYC the same $40 pussy would be at least $150 per hour.
I call that a bargain

Beads
12-29-2006, 07:06 PM
again YMMV, I spent 7 days there and had the time of my life, I got photos, video and even some free pussy.

BlackBeard's is the Best!!!!

Sounds like a good slogan for their website......

"I spent 7 days there and had the time of my life, I got photos, video and even some free pussy."

:rofl: :rofl:

I_LOVE_CHICAS
12-29-2006, 07:07 PM
and the majority of the chicas are quite nice, I was there when Jayman was there and I saw all the love the chicas were showing him and his boys.
the Only downside about the place, is the the secluded location.

Jimmydr
12-29-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm surprised at you Jimmy, I understand some of your points but.
You know for sure if anyone of those chicks were here in NYC the same $40 pussy would be at least $150 per hour.
I call that a bargain

Thats no excuss at all. If you were in Japan that pussy would cost $500 an hour. We are in a third world country. If I want to pay $150 I would stay in NYC. I am trying to spend as much time and have as many chicas as I can at a fair price. I know what 500 pesos can pay in a supermarket. I know that many guys love BlackBeards and thats 100% okay, I have no problem with that but to think that all chicas in DR want and get $40 is not true. Some are happy with a beer and chicken dinner. A family of six lives on $250 a month, if they are lucky. Many a mother would move their 18 year old daughter in with a gringo for that much. I am just saying there are more than 1 option in DR.

I_LOVE_CHICAS
12-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Point taken, you have your opinion, I have mine.
Have a Happy New Year!!!!

chlen
12-29-2006, 07:38 PM
BB is ideal for short vacations:
1. When I am on short vacation it's OK to spend some extra bucks on it, that's a part of vacation, when I am back home I can be budgeting.
2. On a short vacation time matters. At BB you can quickly pick interesting type without long negotiations, transport. salidas etc to get down in few steps of walking distance and you can expect good service.
3. Security of the place in this case is a plus: you don't have to be too vigilant, just relax and concentrate on your feelings.
And again: a great variety of chicas, some of them very nice looking.

blacksultan
12-29-2006, 09:56 PM
I hope it's not a proposition.:eek:

Leeway is one of my wingmen. We are going to hang at blackbeard's together in February. Chocha will be torn out the frame.

blacksultan
12-29-2006, 09:59 PM
Oh my, I forgot to mention the Jaccuzzi!!!!!!

You are goddamned right. While all these naysayers are poo pooing the place, i will be getting my dick sucked in the muthafucka in February!!!!

blacksultan
12-29-2006, 10:01 PM

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

It's that muthafuckin simple. And isnt life just peachy keen there for the short time that we spend in the spot.

blacksultan
12-29-2006, 10:04 PM
The only problem I have is knowing that most of them chicas are getting WU from many others and if they don't feel like giving you 100% they won't.

I have never had that problem there. But then again I am a power fucker. I am trying to fuck the shit out of them. Hold it in the cut and I will try my best to drill a new hole up in their shit. Why do you think I work and save for my excursions. I dont go to bust a nut; I go to fuck and fuck hard.

blacksultan
12-29-2006, 10:08 PM
and the majority of the chicas are quite nice, I was there when Jayman was there and I saw all the love the chicas were showing him and his boys.
the Only downside about the place, is the the secluded location.

imho, that is the best part about it.

Jimmydr
12-29-2006, 10:09 PM
[/yellow]

imho, that is the best part about it.

Sometimes thats good, other times thats bad.

blacksultan
12-29-2006, 10:17 PM
Sometimes thats good, other times thats bad.

i guess it depends on what a monger likes what he doesnt like. I like trolling but sometimes i dont. And peace and quiet is what I crave after spending most of time in the hustle and bustle of nyc.

Jimmydr
12-29-2006, 10:18 PM
i guess it depends on what a monger likes what he doesnt like. I like trolling but sometimes i dont. And peace and quiet is what I crave after spending most of time in the hustle and bustle of nyc.

My life here is piece and quiet but I know what you deal with so I know you need some quiet.

blacksultan
12-29-2006, 10:22 PM
My life here is piece and quiet but I know what you deal with so I know you need some quiet.

Muthafuckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need dominicana chocha now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moshy2k
12-30-2006, 01:30 AM
5 wakeups until Dominican chocha....................

Cuba Libre
01-16-2007, 06:37 PM
I have to respectfully disagree with you on this ricky, the girls can say no,they are free to screw who they want, what they can't do is say yes then leave you hanging.Remyman41, I recently returned from BB's and I asked a couple of the girls. They said they have to go with any client that asks.

They even went to say that if there is a problem with any girls, even if the guy at fault, they can't come back until that guy leaves. The girls seem to accept it.

(I'm guessing they can indirectly refuse a TLN, just by saying they have to leave at 6:00am, most guys won't accept that).

remyman41
01-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the update Ricky.