PDA

View Full Version : Gutter Meats may 2-5

Gutter Meat
05-06-2004, 01:01 AM
Well another short stay completed. Same thing at POP airport the the lugage inspectors calling me over to their line , I put my luggage on top of the table and he asked me for $5 for a presidente. After feeling the outside of my luggage for 2 minutes I was on my way to the palace. Don't give them shit.
It took 50 minutes to get to the palace which normally takes 10 minutes becuse there was a presidential rally along the whole route and the cars were backed up to no end. I kinda enjoyed it since a had a grande cold presidente in hand. My taxi driver on the other hand wasn't so happy. I thought he was gonna either kill me or someone. He spent more time driving on the left side of the road than the right.I get to the palace and greated by John , get my key and he sends one of the girls to my room with a six pack of cold presidente's.I unpack & head right to the beach #66 NY Shark .Lou was there along with some other guys from NY.Perfect weather unlike the last trip which was non stop rain.Also stoped by another stall which had about 5 girls in it. I think it was called burger bar or somthing run by a Dominican guy. I go back to the room take a power nap and off to 4 roses/ Domino bar which is a 3 min walk from the palace. I've seen these 2 bars more crowded in January but there was still about 12- 15 girls between the 2 bars. However the Domino bar didn't put on the little shows with the girls in the skimmpy outfits this time. Just DJ music. Word was out that the high carib disco was closed so it was off to latino club. Not too many people and maybe 8 -10 girls. hung out there for an hour to see if anything new would come in. Headed across the street to Clasico disco. 1am and packed with broads!!! This place is nice. But whois that guy or women that sits in the mens room??? I can't concentrate on peeing with that thing in there. took chicas outa there all 3 nights. And outs the 3 there are about 7 more I still want in there!!! Lots of energy in this place and its the happening stop for now. I still haven't hit the car wash but guy was telling me its good on sat/sun night when they get the bands. Last night had a cute 20 year old and her friend who was kinda cute just too tall for me wanted to know if she can sleep in the room too.No problem for me she took the sofa.I though she was sleepin as I was doing my thing with her friend and sure enough she was watching everything.wonderful.I thought about asking her to join us in bed but I could not remeber if she said it was her amiago or prima so I left it alone. Oh yeah I Had PJ's steak house that night after the disco & bad news in the morning, I'll spare you the details.
Scams!!! here we go again.One night used the Banco Popular ATM which is more secluded area,. Moto Concho took me over. Got my money , took my card and sure enough here comes the fucking broad "papi papi"!!! I'm already drunk as a skunk but I'm aware of Whats to come.Her hands go right for my pockets , I grab her by both wrists , turn her around and put my foot up her ass. I'm thinking maybe the moto concho guy is maybe in on this but he wasn't . He pushed her outs the way too. These moto concho guys are good. They are just trying to make a couple of bucks giving rides. All in all a great trip & I love the new Clasico disco.
I've been reading posts on WSG.org about people getting their shit stolen at the Europa Hotel. I've never stayed there so I can't report on that. But I can tell you I've stayed at the Sosua Palace at least 5 times and never had a theft problem. Either John or Luca are always downstairs by the pool and that is the only way to get in. Even at 4am when I was using the key to enter the pool area , Luca got up to see who it was and to make sure everything was ok.
Gutter Meat