PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know, Anna, one of Sosua's best bodies

Sidney
07-25-2011, 12:02 PM
She ''played me'' a bit anoche. For months, she has mystified me. Is she worth pursuing?:confused:

Chief Papi Lindo
07-25-2011, 12:08 PM
She ''played me'' a bit anoche. For months, she has mystified me. Is she worth pursuing?:confused:

her head skills are off the hook, but unless she likes you, she will charge you probably $4K. she also talks too dayum much. also, most of her body is fake..

Sidney
07-25-2011, 12:46 PM
her head skills are off the hook, but unless she likes you, she will charge you probably $4K. she also talks too dayum much. also, most of her body is fake..
You could be talking about a different Anna(big tits and bubble butt)? She used to ''hang'' at Bermuda Bar. Now, in hangs in the back of Merengue.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: 4000 not to me. 1500 is my limit!:icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:

Hoseman
07-25-2011, 12:55 PM
You could be talking about a different Anna(big tits and bubble butt)? She used to ''hang'' at Bermuda Bar. Now, in hangs in the back of Merengue.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: 4000 not to me. 1500 is my limit!:icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:You should be the one that knows her on the board there are quite a few Annas there is this a new girl?

officemgr
07-25-2011, 01:04 PM
I'm up to anna6 on my phone.

SrSuerte
07-25-2011, 01:04 PM
You should be the one that knows her on the board there are quite a few Annas there is this a new girl?

When he said Anna, I was thinking about all the girls on here with that name dating back to Jayman.

macula
07-25-2011, 01:07 PM
she will charge you probably $4K

Wow. I'm curious to see how she looks. I'm about to find 2 chicas and they are not gonna get 4K total. And I don't fuck with slags either so they will be decent looking.

Chief Papi Lindo
07-25-2011, 01:43 PM
this one?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000429837269

Hoseman
07-25-2011, 01:58 PM
this one?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000429837269That is probably the one.

Chief Papi Lindo
07-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Wow. I'm curious to see how she looks. I'm about to find 2 chicas and they are not gonna get 4K total. And I don't fuck with slags either so they will be decent looking.

anna is a guy who likes mucho body dream..she is beautiful, big ass and big tits...but most of her body is plastic surgery. anna sticks out from most chicks in classicos bc she dresses good(she sells clothes) and her body is amazing...blackmen (like myself) love her body type and if you dont know any better , will be paying her outrageous price....of course i ddnt;)

Hoseman
07-25-2011, 02:18 PM
anna is a guy who likes mucho body dream..she is beautiful, big ass and big tits...but most of her body is plastic surgery. anna sticks out from most chicks in classicos bc she dresses good(she sells clothes) and her body is amazing...blackmen (like myself) love her body type and if you dont know any better , will be paying her outrageous price....of course i ddnt;)Plus she speaks very good English.I have never been with her and I see her looking at me at times probably wondering why I have never attempted.

eastcoastallstar
07-25-2011, 03:11 PM
Plus she speaks very good English.I have never been with her and I see her looking at me at times probably wondering why I have never attempted.

the bitch is way over rated, known her for a few years now.

I had her back in the day and did her real dirty, she pist me off had to dump her.

One thing is she is definitely going to over charge you. She hangs with the baller types that go down there. Got that bitch gassed up!

papirazzi
07-25-2011, 03:30 PM
That broad has hands like a fucking midget.....lmao.....Them shits are TINY I can't get with her. She's mad funny with those high prices, and plasitico body. I'm with EC, She's way overrated!

Chief Papi Lindo
07-25-2011, 03:31 PM
the bitch is way over rated, known her for a few years now.

I had her back in the day and did her real dirty, she pist me off had to dump her.

One thing is she is definitely going to over charge you. She hangs with the baller types that go down there. Got that bitch gassed up!

yea exactly...shes an old bitch now...she never gives her real age, but with her looks and body, shes a big fish in a lil pond in sosua. she is way to messy for me as far as gossip and shit..

TNT72
07-25-2011, 03:32 PM
That broad has hands like a fucking midget.....lmao.....Them shits are TINY I can't get with her. She's mad funny with those high prices, and plasitico body. I'm with EC, She's way overrated!

I wouldn't session with her, that's just too much ass for me. But, when I was down there a couple weeks ago, she was wearing some zebra print pants. I couldn't help myself! I caught myself staring at her ass more than once!!!!

TNT72
07-25-2011, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't session with her, that's just too much ass for me. But, when I was down there a couple weeks ago, she was wearing some zebra print pants. I couldn't help myself! I caught myself staring at her ass more than once!!!!

Good thing I didn't have that Black Ant in me that night Chief! I might have climbed aboard!!

papirazzi
07-25-2011, 03:34 PM

TNT that shit is too fake for me....

LJDMV
07-25-2011, 03:35 PM
She often goes home alone many nights because she waits for that 3000 and up price for s/t.. When will they ever lean.....

Sidney
07-25-2011, 03:40 PM
this one?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000429837269No, but thanks for trying.

Sidney
07-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Sorry to say, but I think we have the wrong chica. Anna appears all natural, much smaller bubble butt, and not old. She has a stupid looking smile and mucho attitude. But I could see her asking for 3-4000 pesos. Usually, I have seen her with newbies and sometimes very old men.:smile:

gdogg
07-25-2011, 06:40 PM
anna is a guy who likes mucho body dream..she is beautiful, big ass and big tits...but most of her body is plastic surgery. anna sticks out from most chicks in classicos bc she dresses good(she sells clothes) and her body is amazing...blackmen (like myself) love her body type and if you dont know any better , will be paying her outrageous price....of course i ddnt;)

:eek2:

Maybe it's just me, but I kinda lost interest after the first four words.

Passport Playa
07-25-2011, 06:55 PM
Personally speaking, I thought this thread should have been a chapter in Suckers, Simps and Rick Flairs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xgc0u3b60I

PP #1

SeaWeed
07-25-2011, 08:05 PM
think I met a dozen Anna's last reach in Sosua........

Sidney
07-27-2011, 09:38 AM
Ana was in Merengue anoche, but I was pre-occupied:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PapiQueRico
07-27-2011, 10:06 AM
NO, not that Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidney
07-27-2011, 10:25 AM
NO, not that Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Por Que ?:confused:

Seville
07-27-2011, 10:30 AM

Mybe you should ask if anyone knows Maria also.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

eldorob
07-27-2011, 10:36 AM
Has anybody seen mi Estaphani? She's not even picking up her WU!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681648ed4a82e59a2.jpg

Sidney
07-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Mybe you should ask if anyone knows Maria also.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Who is Maria?

brovo35
07-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Who is Maria?

Anna's Prima, of course!!! :) :) :) :).

gdogg
07-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Anna's Prima, of course!!! :) :) :) :).

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He walked into that one. Good job!

:iconTU:

jacknback
07-27-2011, 06:33 PM
I'm up to anna6 on my phone.

and thats just in Sosua!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

passasabe
07-31-2011, 02:10 PM
Personally speaking, I thought this thread should have been a chapter in Suckers, Simps and Rick Flairs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xgc0u3b60I

PP #1

Whats a Ric Flair?

swiggy
07-31-2011, 02:15 PM
Whats a Ric Flair?

a guy who sends western union to a puta... western union...WU.....wooo.... get it? if not Rick flair is the guy in the video just watch it.

harlem hec
07-31-2011, 05:32 PM

HAHAHAHAHA......seems like that didnt stop anyone else:rofl::rofl::rofl:

harlem hec
07-31-2011, 05:39 PM
this one?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000429837269

this anna is pushing 40 and is plastic and has a diva attitude....she turned me the fuck off when I met her.

She wasnt impressed with my hotel selection and I just thought this bitch has some nerve...she sucks cock for a living and has the audacity to criticize me.

I told her Ill be right back and bounced....fuck that bitch!

Dvdmdz
07-31-2011, 05:44 PM

Rumor hazzard is she was getting married to someone from brooklyn ny. Lol. That waz last year june. I havent been to sosua in a year. Goin aug. 18. Cant wait!

macula
07-31-2011, 05:59 PM
this anna is pushing 40 and is plastic and has a diva attitude....she turned me the fuck off when I met her.

She wasnt impressed with my hotel selection and I just thought this bitch has some nerve...she sucks cock for a living and has the audacity to criticize me.

I told her Ill be right back and bounced....fuck that bitch!

:lol:

That's funny that she would even care. Silly chica. What hotel were you staying at? :lol: I'm curious now.

harlem hec
07-31-2011, 06:03 PM
:lol:

That's funny that she would even care. Silly chica. What hotel were you staying at? :lol: I'm curious now.

It was Seabreeze.....she said in a super smug tone "o ese, a mi me gustan las villas y lo resort" she is a joke

macula
07-31-2011, 06:06 PM
It was Seabreeze.....she said in a super smug tone "o ese, a mi me gustan las villas y lo resort" she is a joke

Priceless. She had a lot of nerve. :lol: I guess where she swallows nuts makes a difference.

gdogg
07-31-2011, 06:14 PM

She probably was just running game on several dudes who were also staying there. She didn't want to get busted.

TNT72
07-31-2011, 06:55 PM
I had a chica tell me one time, that she didn't like my hotel. I was staying at Rockys. I replied with " I could either give my pesos to a nicer hotel, or I can give them to you for fucking me for a ST. I'm already spending for my TLN, which you don't qualify for. Where would you prefer I put my pesos?" She dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick before I even showered! Dirty little hoe!!

Hoseman
07-31-2011, 06:59 PM
I had a chica tell me one time, that she didn't like my hotel. I was staying at Rockys. I replied with " I could either give my pesos to a nicer hotel, or I can give them to you for fucking me for a ST. I'm already spending for my TLN, which you don't qualify for. Where would you prefer I put my pesos?" She dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick before I even showered! Dirty little hoe!!That is an excellent come back most of them hoes are living in shit holes have the nerve to talk that shit.

fastfood98
07-31-2011, 07:21 PM
Many ways to answer that, but not better!
I'll use that one next time.

I had a chica tell me one time, that she didn't like my hotel. I was staying at Rockys. I replied with " I could either give my pesos to a nicer hotel, or I can give them to you for fucking me for a ST. I'm already spending for my TLN, which you don't qualify for. Where would you prefer I put my pesos?" She dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick before I even showered! Dirty little hoe!!

JD426
07-31-2011, 11:50 PM
You must have been wearing your new "I'll go Frito Bandito on your ass" T Shirt ?!?
oh the Irony..

frisky46
02-12-2013, 08:43 AM
You must have been wearing your new "I'll go Frito Bandito on your ass" T Shirt ?!?
oh the Irony..
can i get one to drop to her knees behind one of those bars or massage huts and blow me

MrHappy
02-12-2013, 10:24 AM
can i get one to drop to her knees behind one of those bars or massage huts and blow me

Just wake up?

TNT72
02-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Just wake up?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: