PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Superstars

Orange
07-26-2011, 08:40 PM
In most locations (Costa Rica, Medellin, etc), there are well known stars that most of the vets know and would recommend. For example, in Costa Rica, I would recommend Karen at Hotel Little Havana as a must see.

Are there such superstars in Sosua?

questner
07-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Santiago sisters. Lousy, but it's a rite of passage.

princepointe
07-26-2011, 10:12 PM

Like I said when I saw those two "I'd rather pass kidney stones than this test". lol. Seems like many "Superstars" are/were Passion's girls.

Irie
07-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Like I said when I saw those two "I'd rather pass kidney stones than this test". lol. Seems like many "Superstars" are/were Passion's girls.

after reading up on them from this site, my first sighting confirmed so much. "not happening!"

what's that phrase about i wouldn' do it with your dick.........or something like that. my favorite cashier at walmart is looking better! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

eastcoastallstar
07-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Read This Thread for your "SuperStars"

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?250773-02-2010-Most-Fucked-by-ISOC/page21

getrhythm
07-26-2011, 11:56 PM
Inquisitive sort of chap, aren't you? :wink:

In a nutshell...

Avoid the street rats
Avoid the New Garden day chicas
Avoid the early-bird downstairs Merengue Bar chicas
Avoid any chica that gives off a 'hardcore' vibe (wouldn't hurt to get friendly with a bartender at Latinos or Merengue to get the dirt on someone you're curious about)
Make sure to thoroughly vet any Passions chica you're thinking of barfining, making sure she hasn't already banged eight guys prior to you during her shift

Anyone else is fair game. Should be plenty of talent around, as always.

Steer clear of the Santiago Sisters, but for 'rites of passage', try the 'Barbie experience' - consistently delivers with an amazing rack and great oral skills. Also, the famous Rosa should not be missed for connoisseurs of fine salad tossing skills...

The Sage
07-27-2011, 12:37 AM
My buddy today told me that Yeraldin has become a local superstar. She was once a cool chica, but yielded to the dark side of the force once she became popular. One of my biggest chica mistakes was not adding that chick to the roster when she was green. I spent months trying to decide if I wanted to hit it all because I wasn't particularly enamored by the shape of her ass. Only to find out when I did hit it that though it's somewhat flat the damn thing is hard as a rock and the rest of her is too along with some big ole heavy tits. My bad. By that time Vader was calling and the sweetness was swiftly draining out of her. Now in my view she's just a spoiled ass brat.

Hoseman
07-27-2011, 01:04 AM
My buddy today told me that Yeraldin has become a local superstar. She was once a cool chica, but yielded to the dark side of the force once she became popular. One of my biggest chica mistakes was not adding that chick to the roster when she was green. I spent months trying to decide if I wanted to hit it all because I wasn't particularly enamored by the shape of her ass. Only to find out when I did hit it that though it's somewhat flat the damn thing is hard as a rock and the rest of her is too along with some big ole heavy tits. My bad. By that time Vader was calling and the sweetness was swiftly draining out of her. Now in my view she's just a spoiled ass brat.I told you she had lost her mind.

adios
07-27-2011, 05:10 AM
I had one of the santiago sisters in 08... Blame it on the a a alcohol ;)

Jimmydr
07-27-2011, 09:34 AM
In most locations (Costa Rica, Medellin, etc), there are well known stars that most of the vets know and would recommend. For example, in Costa Rica, I would recommend Karen at Hotel Little Havana as a must see.

8 years ago there were, now, just guys falling in love with any chica that gives them pussy.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
07-27-2011, 09:35 AM

They were nasty when they first arrived 5 years ago.:icontd::icontd::icontd:

TNT72
07-27-2011, 10:42 AM

In a nutshell...

Avoid the street rats
Avoid any chica that gives off a 'hardcore' vibe (wouldn't hurt to get friendly with a bartender at Latinos or Merengue to get the dirt on someone you're curious about)
Make sure to thoroughly vet any Passions chica you're thinking of barfining, making sure she hasn't already banged eight guys prior to you during her shift

Steer clear of the Santiago Sisters, but for 'rites of passage', try the 'Barbie experience' - consistently delivers with an amazing rack and great oral skills. Also, the famous Rosa should not be missed for connoisseurs of fine salad tossing skills...

I'd agreeon the "Barbie Experience", but I haven't seen her all year. Although, I haven't stayed at NG to keep a close eye out.

WickedWillie
07-27-2011, 11:13 AM
I think Tormenta (aka Storm/Patricia) would rock your world.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT72
07-27-2011, 11:26 AM

DAMN WW!!!!!! I was thinking the same thing! She is a whole "Experience" in her own way!!

Jimmydr
07-27-2011, 11:28 AM

In Costa Rica, they come for 90 days so you have a flow of new stuff year after year. In Sosua, you have chicas that have been there since 2002.

Chief Papi Lindo
07-27-2011, 12:07 PM

In a nutshell...

Avoid the street rats

where is rosa?:)

No Worries
07-27-2011, 01:39 PM
I'd agreeon the "Barbie Experience", but I haven't seen her all year. Although, I haven't stayed at NG to keep a close eye out.

I looked for her last month when i was in Sosua. I walked past NG everday, but she was no where to be found.

Jimmydr
07-27-2011, 01:53 PM

If you been to Costa Rica and Colombia and speak some Spanish, Sosua will be a breeze.

SeaWeed
07-27-2011, 03:03 PM
guess if you looking for most popular or most chosen in Sosua......Fior at Fred's is up there
in Meddy it would have to be the infamous Patty for right now.......lol
in Negril, Jamaica it would have to be Nikki......insane body.....but has some bad habits

Hoseman
07-27-2011, 03:06 PM
guess if you looking for most popular or most chosen in Sosua......Fior at Fred's is up there
in Negril, Jamaica it would have to be Nikki......insane body.....but has some bad habitsNot true she may be not on here but she is far from being the most popular or chosen in Sosua.

Nakom
07-27-2011, 03:07 PM
I looked for her last month when i was in Sosua. I walked past NG everday, but she was no where to be found.

She does not hang out at the NG. I was there a month ago and I saw her almost every night.

Jimmydr
07-27-2011, 03:14 PM
in Negril, Jamaica it would have to be Nikki......insane body.....but has some bad habits

Patty is just the flavor of the month for 6 of us.

Orange
07-27-2011, 03:18 PM
She does not hang out at the NG. I was there a month ago and I saw her almost every night.
Where can she be found then? A description would be nice too. :wink:

Jimmydr
07-27-2011, 03:21 PM

You are a seasoned traveler, so just go and see what you like.

gdogg
07-27-2011, 05:11 PM

Don't get hung up on a chica you've never met. Just go and have your "Barbie" experience with Yulani, Anna, Rosa, or Angelina (I'm just making up names, don't ask me where you can find them :lol:).

jacknback
07-27-2011, 06:36 PM
in Negril, Jamaica it would have to be Nikki......insane body.....but has some bad habitsDon't be talking about our Patty like that........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

questner
07-28-2011, 12:22 AM
There was also one deaf-mute girl and another who lost her leg. I don't recall the names, maybe Yossi or something like that. My point is you may find a unique experience there, just stay on the kind side of it.

TONYTNT40
07-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Don't get hung up on a chica you've never met. Just go and have your "Barbie" experience with Yulani, Anna, Rosa, or Angelina (I'm just making up names, don't ask me where you can find them :lol:).

Where's the double thanks button? Some guys dont want a girl unless, someone just came in their mouth. I'm quite sure, if you hang at New Garden, and pick up chicas, that are leaving someone's room, you're bound to find a popular one, and you might just find a present also. This board gets weirder every day.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

papirazzi
07-28-2011, 01:18 PM
Where's the double thanks button? Some guys dont want a girl unless, someone just came in their mouth. I'm quite sure, if you hang at New Garden, and pick up chicas, that are leaving someone's room, you're bound to find a popular one, and you might just find a present also. This board gets weirder every day.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!! :rofl: that's like a mini snowball, only it's not your nut.....EWWWWWWWWWW! :rofl2:

BadJokes
07-28-2011, 04:36 PM

Speaking of New Garden Superstars,
Has anyone seen Yahaira around latley; she was always down for something real nasty to get the trip started.:bukkake:

TONYTNT40
07-28-2011, 05:13 PM

Yeah, she'll gut him like a fish! Are they making knife proof vests yet?

Orange
07-28-2011, 06:09 PM
Yeah, she'll gut him like a fish! Are they making knife proof vests yet?
Sounds like my kind of chica. Is she curvy with big tetas :rofl:?

TNT72
07-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Sounds like my kind of chica. Is she curvy with big tetas :rofl:?

She sure as fuck is!!! And this chica LOVES to fuck!

Plus, I haven't heard of her pulling a knife, since the night she pulled one on me, and I punched her in the mouth! As soon as I punched her in the mouth, she got a look in her eye, and we were fiucking again 2 minutes later!!

TNT72
07-28-2011, 06:52 PM
TonyT, I'm going to be honest. Since I thought L and I were done, I figured on taking Storm on my last night, to avoid the wife-up drama.

But,after watching her the past two trips....she's off the drugs. And she doesn't try to wife up guys from what I've seen.

Hoseman
07-28-2011, 06:57 PM
TonyT, I'm going to be honest. Since I thought L and I were done, I figured on taking Storm on my last night, to avoid the wife-up drama.

But,after watching her the past two trips....she's off the drugs. And she doesn't try to wife up guys from what I've seen.That fucking growth oh her thigh turned me off.I tried her after a Jimbo report.

Hoseman
07-28-2011, 06:59 PM

But,after watching her the past two trips....she's off the drugs. And she doesn't try to wife up guys from what I've seen.You are the Drama king Since my first trip i have seen her appear to get on and off of them.

Crossfire1
07-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Not true she may be not on here but she is far from being the most popular or chosen in Sosua.

I don't know if Fior is a superstar or the most popular, but I know I hit back in May 11'. I just had to see what her eyes looked like while she gave me head. Service was only ok because she couldn't take it doggy style.

Hoseman
07-28-2011, 07:01 PM
I don't know if Fior is a superstar or the most popular, but I know I hit back in May 11'. I just had to see what her eyes looked like while she gave me head. Service was only ok because she couldn't take it doggy style.She is getting more popular another one that should thank Jimmy.:corky:

TONYTNT40
07-28-2011, 07:05 PM

But,after watching her the past two trips....she's off the drugs. And she doesn't try to wife up guys from what I've seen.

I would be careful, with that bitch, or maybe that punch in the mouth tamed her.

The Sage
07-28-2011, 07:17 PM
Fior can't take dick, what a surprise. lol That's why she's not a superstar. She could never get enough sessions in to qualify

I don't know if Fior is a superstar or the most popular, but I know I hit back in May 11'. I just had to see what her eyes looked like while she gave me head. Service was only ok because she couldn't take it doggy style.

The Sage
07-28-2011, 07:20 PM
I don't see what you guys see in Storm. I find her disgusting.

officemgr
07-28-2011, 07:55 PM
i have always heard that and nothing would piss me off more after i kicked out some pesos. especially since i tend to get rough sometimes. but in her defense i understand that she tends to avoid guys if she thinks they got a big dick.

Fior can't take dick, what a surprise. lol That's why she's not a superstar. She could never get enough sessions in to qualify

Cuba Libre
07-29-2011, 11:33 AM
In Costa Rica, they come for 90 days so you have a flow of new stuff year after year. In Sosua, you have chicas that have been there since 2002.That's why I stick with la Pasisons. The turnover is great, although sometimes some of the good ones leave too quick.

DASBOOTY
07-29-2011, 05:46 PM
This chica, Emelani, is one of the superstars of Sosua.

(foto courtesy of Nakom) http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=16622&d=1304998469

This trip and my trip in March I saw her in the Merengue club everynight when I was there.

I have read of at least 5 guys on here having sessioned with her recently. I almost pulled her from Merengue club one night in March.

Jimmydr
07-29-2011, 06:10 PM
This chica, Emelani, is one of the superstars of Sosua.

(foto courtesy of Nakom) Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=16622&d=1304998469)

This trip and my trip in March I saw her in the Merengue club everynight when I was there.

I have read of at least 5 guys on here having sessioned with her recently. I almost pulled her from Merengue club one night in March.

But she looks good and you know what they say.................

natmatt
07-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Has anyone seen Yahaira around latley; she was always down for something real nasty to get the trip started.:bukkake:

Which one??

BadJokes
07-29-2011, 10:11 PM

Which one??

This one

natmatt
07-29-2011, 10:52 PM
This one

she hangs out @ NG now during the day. she can also be found @ the other three
hotels that the gringos frequent.

she has been around for a long time. i have known her for at least 5 years. some
of the other guys on this board probably have known her longer.

gdogg
07-30-2011, 06:27 AM
she has been around for a long time. i have known her for at least 5 years. some

Yahaira - 2004

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Jan12213.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/08_07Ap.jpg

swiggy
07-30-2011, 07:38 AM

yeah shes been around close to 10 years I would say. A Sosua Palace chica for a long time.

johnfromnorthjersey
08-25-2011, 02:50 PM

Spent a couple of nights with her and her girlfriend Erica during my first trip. Really liked Erica and kept Yahaira (aka Jessica) mostly as a translator. Fairly mechanical & want’s big pesos but during my second trip she offered up the culo.
By the way. What other three hotels do the chicas hang out at.

yayow
08-25-2011, 03:25 PM
In Costa Rica, they come for 90 days so you have a flow of new stuff year after year. In Sosua, you have chicas that have been there since 2002.

True there are some that have been there for what seems like forever, but they always have a steady stream of new ones coming through as well.

JD426
08-25-2011, 03:44 PM
Spent a couple of nights with her and her girlfriend Erica during my first trip. Really liked Erica and kept Yahaira (aka Jessica) mostly as a translator. Fairly mechanical & want’s big pesos but during my second trip she offered up the culo.

??? Yahaira ? big pesos r u kidding ? she will suck for 500 dp. & 1 mil MAX for suck and fuck.. She is hardly a TLN caliber chica at this stage, but who am i to say.
if shes asking for more, its cause Barbi Corrupted all them NG Hoes.
Shes got them asking newbies for 2500 ST .

SeaWeed
08-25-2011, 05:21 PM
??? Yahaira ? big pesos r u kidding ? she will suck for 500 dp. & 1 mil MAX for suck and fuck.. She is hardly a TLN caliber chica at this stage, but who am i to say. Yahaira was 1,000 for ST back two years ago at NG......she was trying for 1,500 usually
she doesn't do TLN cause of her kids usually......she passes off someone else for TLN
she was usually gone by 7PM or so from NG.......

gdogg
08-25-2011, 05:26 PM
??? Yahaira ? big pesos r u kidding ? she will suck for 500 dp. & 1 mil MAX for suck and fuck.. She is hardly a TLN caliber chica at this stage, but who am i to say.

That true, but she also knows who she can milk for extra pesos. She was never that good in the sack...to me anyway. She was willing to do anal, so I guess that's helped her get pesos over the years.

getrhythm
08-25-2011, 05:45 PM
We aren't seriously bringing up any of the New Garden regulars in a thread entitled "Sosua Superstars" are we??? :rolleyes:

psriches
08-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Yahaira - 2004

Click to see pic (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Jan12213.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/08_07Ap.jpg)I once started to fuck her in the ass for 1000 pesos back in 2004. But she made me stop after i put the head in. So i gave her 700 pesos and just busted in her mouth instead. I miss those days!!

psriches
08-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Fior can't take dick, what a surprise. lol That's why she's not a superstar. She could never get enough sessions in to qualifyWhat he said!!

gdogg
08-25-2011, 06:02 PM
We aren't seriously bringing up any of the New Garden regulars in a thread entitled "Sosua Superstars" are we??? :rolleyes:

Worse...New Garden regulars who came from The Sosua Palace!
:rofl:

Jimmydr
08-25-2011, 06:07 PM
Yahaira - 2004

Click to see pic (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/08_07Ap.jpg)

30 year old hookers are in season now?

gdogg
08-25-2011, 06:11 PM
30 year old hookers are in season now?

I'll give her this much, her body has held up better than a lot of senior putas. She's put on a few, but she was small when I first saw her.

Jimmydr
08-25-2011, 06:14 PM
I'll give her this much, her body has held up better than a lot of senior putas. She's put on a few, but she was small when I first saw her.

The day I get on a plane for that, I will retire. Have you seen her naked lately?

gdogg
08-25-2011, 06:17 PM
The day I get on a plane for that, I will retire. Have you seen her naked lately?

On this, I agree with you 100%. After the first trip I had her (twice), I knew I'd never do it again. To get on a plane with her in mind? Nunca!!!

natmatt
08-25-2011, 09:01 PM

New Garden, Casa Cayena, Europa, Terra Linda

givengo440
08-25-2011, 09:08 PM
I say Vickie from Santo Domingo and Yajaira who is married to lame from Brooklyn

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
08-25-2011, 09:19 PM
That true, but she also knows who she can milk for extra pesos. She was never that good in the sack...to me anyway. She was willing to do anal, so I guess that's helped her get pesos over the years.

I have to agree with gdogg

She was super hard core back in 2004 when I got my taste.

I can't imagine that she is giving a GFE right now.

eastcoastallstar
08-25-2011, 09:25 PM
On this, I agree with you 100%. After the first trip I had her (twice), I knew I'd never do it again. To get on a plane with her in mind? Nunca!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Sage
08-25-2011, 09:57 PM
Yahira was't much back in they day. I'm surprised she's still attracting customers.

My Yahira story. I've never found this chick attractive. So I'm sitting poolside at the Palace. I think the only folks there were me, Sorange and Yahira. Sorange was tending bar that day. Yahira's busting my balls telling me I never take her and that I don't think she's pretty. She was right on both accounts. After a while I got tired of hearing the shit. It's late afternoon. I have nothing to do. So I decide to teach her a lesson. I take her upstairs and proceed to wear that toto out. When we finish she takes a quick shower, quickly gets dressed and damn near runs out of my room. When I get downstairs Sorangi asks me "what did you do to Yahira?". "She was here all day and one hour with you leaves and doesn't say anything to anyone". For the rest of her time there that evening Sorange told every girl who showed up the story. They would all look at me and bust up laughing. Needless to say Yahira never fucked with me again.

Worse...New Garden regulars who came from The Sosua Palace!
:rofl:

gdogg
08-25-2011, 11:36 PM
Yahira was't much back in they day. I'm surprised she's still attracting customers.

My Yahira story. I've never found this chick attractive. So I'm sitting poolside at the Palace. I think the only folks there were me, Sorange and Yahira. Sorange was tending bar that day. Yahira's busting my balls telling me I never take her and that I don't think she's pretty. She was right on both accounts. After a while I got tired of hearing the shit. It's late afternoon. I have nothing to do. So I decide to teach her a lesson.

HA! That's how she got me the second time...saying the same shit. First time, I was kinda fucked out, so I took the blame for it not being all that. Next time, she's all up on me (after staring me down hard poolside for an hour) with the "you no like me, papi?" guilt trip. Then she started rubbing on my leg and moaning. I figured this is gonna be good! It was maybe average AT BEST. I can't describe it except to say she's wasn't sensual at all! Definitely not something I'd give up pesos for, that's for sure. This was 2004 as well.

DASBOOTY
08-26-2011, 12:42 AM
Yahaira - 2004

Click to see pic (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/08_07Ap.jpg)

I met her in January 2010 at the New Garden. There was a stretch of six days in a row of rain so there wasn't much else to do during the day than to go for complete massages and drink at the bars around town. So my buddy and I decided to go into NG for a few beers.

After we sat down Yahaira and another chica named Fanny sat down at our table. Yahaira sat next to me and was trying to get my business, but I was not interested. At one point I said to her "I just had a complete massage and my dick needs a rest", and she replies "You can rest your dick in my mouth" :rofl:.

Anyway, from the corner of my eye I notice Yahaira writing down phone numbers on a napkin. There was this smoking hot chica sitting at the bar. She was probably 19 and was wearing a tank top and matching hot pants. She walks over to our table, says something to Fanny and then walks back to the bar. Then Fanny says to me "En que piensas?" (What are you thinking of?). So I motion with my head to the hot younger chica at the bar and say "her":rofl:.

Well, that just killed the mood for the chicas sitting with us. I noticed Yahaira crumpling up the napkin with the numbers on it:rofl:.

That was my first (and last) NG experience:rofl::rofl:.

tarzan
09-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Look for 20 yo Indiana, she's a superstar.

tarzan
09-12-2011, 09:53 AM
My favorite superstar however hasn't been around for a long time. How many of you remember "FELINA" from passions. I inquired about her on my last trip when chatting with Peter, I thought he might have been hiding her but he didn't tell me where to find her.

JD426
09-12-2011, 11:42 AM
My favorite superstar however hasn't been around for a long time. How many of you remember "FELINA" from passions. I inquired about her on my last trip when chatting with Peter, I thought he might have been hiding her but he didn't tell me where to find her.

this posst is pointless without a Video..
here let me help you. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inESpNtGxFE

Beavis
09-12-2011, 01:18 PM

In Mexico they have a saying for this.......

"CON AGUA Y JABON, SE PUEDE QUITAR LA LECHE DE OTRO CABRON."

Beavis
09-12-2011, 01:19 PM
I know that's fucking disgusting but we have never seen one in a junkyard.

tarzan
09-12-2011, 04:49 PM
this posst is pointless without a Video..
here let me help you. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inESpNtGxFE

JD you're the best!! That's her.

getrhythm
09-12-2011, 07:36 PM
JD you're the best!! That's her.

Now that looks like a superstar!

Say what you will about Passions, but a lot of primo toto sure has passed through there over the years...

planeman2010
03-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Just want to second the props given to Karen at HLH in CR. was there last June for 10 days went there nearly everyday to see her, one day after a session, it was she was so good i did another. she was by far the best out of all the ladies i encountered!!