PDA

View Full Version : 08/2011 - This is how we do it!!

yayow
08-01-2011, 01:31 AM
I know most of you guys understand how the game is played, and please don't ever tell me you got game because you don't and that was a whole nutter thread. But this is the way I do it, and I know many of you can't do it but for those that can lets talk.

As for me I don't do many pros any more, doesn't mean I don't get mine. I prefer to go to the barrios, hang with the folks, and smash their chicas. I am npt the only one that can do this, you all can, but it helps when you have time in country and a little bit of communication skills in spanish.

There is no better feeling than going into a barrio and being the big man on campus, when I go there they all present their hijas, their families to me. It's a trip. Do it, can't continue with too much more, because a chica is sittiing here right now and I believe shee understands more english than she told me, so tommorrow i will finish my thougths.

eastcoastallstar
08-01-2011, 02:08 AM
Way to brag Yayow
:rofl:

And for my next trick, I'm gonna suck my own dick and then kiss my own ass.:wink:

yayow
08-01-2011, 02:24 AM
she just left so let me finish my thoughts. I know many love the point and click, I used to do it myself. But there is nothing better than going into their barrios, hablando poco espanol, and being introduced to all of thieir chicas and families. When I know one I know them all. Sometimes I know the chica and then i get her to introduce me to her younger sister. happened tonight, the chica I went to meet is 22, and then she presented her sister who is 21. the whole time her father (by the way it was father day in DR today) was there and drinking cervezas with me, smiling the whole motherfucking time. IDK if he realized at that time I was about to smash his daughter, and given the op. I will smash his other one as well.

So I was a hero today in the barrio Los Coquitos which is a barrio in BC, just two blocks from the beach. Anyway I gathered from the scuttlebutt around town, I was mucho borracho a noche. But because of it, they all love me now (I became one of them), plus I guess I smashed one of them yesterday, so now I can do no wrong. I got more numbers from chicas today than any other, they all told me that I met them yesterday, but damn if I remembered that. So they all gave me their numbers again. you gotta love it, they are all hotter than the next, and they aren't hanging out on duarte where all the hookers.

Bottom line if you want, you don't need to deal with the professioanal putas, there are so many more in the barrios, and you can be all of their heros.

yayow
08-01-2011, 02:50 AM
Way to brag Yayow
:rofl:

And for my next trick, I'm gonna suck my own dick and then kiss my own ass.:wink:

You are right EC, but sometimes, I just can't believe how simple this shit is. Reading some of the posts, guys try to make it to difficult. It doesn't have to be that way.

Plus being father's day down here, I allowed myself to go a bit overboard, but it ain't hard, and when I am sitting there, and watching everyone kissing my ass, I just have to smile to myself, because of how easy it truly is. My god her father is giving me his blessing to fuck the shit out of his daughter, after knowing me for like a minute.

Rubicon
08-01-2011, 06:21 AM
I prefer to go to the barrios, hang with the folks, and smash their chicas.
BINGO!!!
I like the fact that it gives me access to some fresh clam before the chicas move on to their "professional" careers.

MrHappy
08-01-2011, 07:21 AM
I know most of you guys understand how the game is played, and please don't ever tell me you got game because you don't and that was a whole nutter thread. But this is the way I do it, and I know many of you can't do it but for those that can lets talk.

It's a trip. Do it, can't continue with too much more, because a chica is sittiing here right now and I believe shee understands more english than she told me, so tommorrow i will finish my thougths.

Hold on a sec.... Did you just use the "G" word?

And am I to understand that you're writing on a message board while there is fresh poontang sitting next to you, waiting to be conquered?

I gotta give ya some more lessons!! rotflmao...

Jimmydr
08-01-2011, 09:33 AM

As for me I don't do many pros any more, doesn't mean I don't get mine. I prefer to go to the barrios, hang with the folks, and smash their chicas. I am npt the only one that can do this, you all can, but it helps when you have time in country and a little bit of communication skills in spanish.

Walking into the barrios will always cost MONEY.

It may not cost much, but you will foot the bill for all the food for the family which by the way will be prepared fresh and to your liking.

Many that live there may not own a bathing suite and sure, you can keep it with you and give it to the next chica.

Overall, you will be "first" to have them and you may have to teach them the ropes.

This has always been my first choice in doing things.

wrgold
08-01-2011, 09:56 AM
So Jimmy...do you walk into the barrios in Colombia?

Jimmydr
08-01-2011, 09:59 AM
So Jimmy...do you walk into the barrios in Colombia?

My first trip to Medellin I spent a few hours talking to a chica about what I did id DR. She said that if I did that in Medellin, I would be dead in under an hour, so the answer to that would be no.

On the other hand, 95% of the population goes to centro at one time or another, so, I do walk around there chatting with who ever catches my eye.

Orange
08-01-2011, 10:32 AM
So I was a hero today in the barrio Los Coquitos which is a barrio in BC, just two blocks from the beach. Anyway I gathered from the scuttlebutt around town, I was mucho borracho a noche. But because of it, they all love me now (I became one of them), plus I guess I smashed one of them yesterday, so now I can do no wrong. I got more numbers from chicas today than any other, they all told me that I met them yesterday, but damn if I remembered that. So they all gave me their numbers again. you gotta love it, they are all hotter than the next, and they aren't hanging out on duarte where all the hookers.
You got some skillz player. But FYI-, it's "muy borracho", not mucho borracho. Say it correctly, so you don't sound like a tonto gringo. If you need any more Spanish help, PM me.

Keep smashing them. Hopefully, one of their hermanos, primos, or tios doesn't smash you in the face. :rofl:

I know I'm new to the DR scene and all, but is it normal for gringos/tourists to just walk into a random barrio without knowing anybody there and get out alive? :confused:

Jimmydr
08-01-2011, 10:38 AM
I know I'm new to the DR scene and all, but is it normal for gringos/tourists to just walk into a random barrio without knowing anybody there and get out alive? :confused:

It was normal 5 years ago on the NorthCoast.

TONYTNT40
08-01-2011, 10:41 AM
You got some skillz player. But FYI-, it's "muy borrcho", not mucho borracho. Say it correctly, so you don't sound like a tonto gringo. If you need any more Spanish help, PM me.

Keep smashing them. Hopefully, one of their hermanos, primos, or tios doesn't smash you in the face. :rofl:

Well, it depends on the person. Some people can go anywhere in the world and blend in and not get fucked with. Some people will get their ass beat and robbed on main st. The answer to that question is, it depends on your swag.

You may speak the queens Spanish, but in the DR, they pronounce the word barracho. Ps speaking that shit might get you killed in the barrio.

Jimmydr
08-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Well, it depends on the person. Some people can go anywhere in the world and blend in and not get fucked with. Some people will get their ass beat and robbed on main st. The answer to that question is, it depends on your swag.

You may speak the queens Spanish, but in the DR, they pronounce the word barracho. Ps speaking that shit might get you killed in the barrio.

I don't agree with this. There are some barrios where they know who lives there and who doesn't. All outsiders will stick out.

gdogg
08-01-2011, 11:04 AM
You got some skillz player. But FYI-, it's "muy borrcho", not mucho borracho. Say it correctly, so you don't sound like a tonto gringo. If you need any more Spanish help, PM me.

No, actually it's "muy borracho". You can't be that condescending and screw up like that.
:wink:

Passport Playa
08-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Bottom line if you want, you don't need to deal with the professioanal putas, there are so many more in the barrios, and you can be all of their heros.

Just reading this shit makes you my hero (for today)! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

CMac

Orange
08-01-2011, 11:51 AM
No, actually it's "muy borracho". You can't be that condescending and screw up like that.
:wink:
Yes, I had a typo.:o Good catch. But my point was him using "mucho" vs "muy". :lol:

yayow
08-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Hold on a sec.... Did you just use the "G" word?

And am I to understand that you're writing on a message board while there is fresh poontang sitting next to you, waiting to be conquered?

I gotta give ya some more lessons!! rotflmao...

Always willing to take lessons from you.

gdogg
08-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Yes, I had a typo.:o Good catch. But my point was him using "mucho" vs "muy". :lol:

I know.

yayow
08-01-2011, 11:54 AM
You got some skillz player. But FYI-, it's "muy borracho", not mucho borracho. Say it correctly, so you don't sound like a tonto gringo. If you need any more Spanish help, PM me.

I always go in with sombody, and get introduced around, you definiely need to set the groundwork. That was done a few days before.

Orange
08-01-2011, 11:56 AM
I always go in with sombody, and get introduced around, you definiely need to set the groundwork. That was done a few days before.
That makes more sense. I thought you were just going in there blindly.

JD426
08-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Obviously U can also go in if you know a chica youve been banging and keeping the family fed through the income she has made. She will bring you in and introduce you to her harmanas, primas , mami etc..
was hanging with a guy this past trip who is more pasty white than I am but he was introduced to his girls Mom, and the sister, and the aunt and in the course of like the last 3-4 trips he fucked them all. He is like their uncle from NY now, who they respect. course he does like 8 trips a year which doesnt hurt either and his spanish is pretty good.Them girls are like a fresh picked garden tomato. There is nothing else that even comes close walking on the strip.
Im getting amped up just thinking about it.

TONYTNT40
08-01-2011, 12:21 PM
I don't agree with this. There are some barrios where they know who lives there and who doesn't. All outsiders will stick out.

They know who lives there in most barrios. That wasnt my point, I said blend in and not be fucked with. Some guys know their way around a barrio, and are comfortable in their environment. I have been to many ghetto's, in the US and around the world, and even though, they knew, I wasnt from there, they knew, I was one of them and I wasnt bothered.
My crazy ass brother, would hang in the favelas of Rio with drug dealers, and no harm would come to him. I have other friends, that would get robbed on the busiest streets, and one was robbed right in front of Help.
My point stands, it depends on the person. Some people will be uncomfortable and that will stick out. Some barrios, no one, should enter.

yayow
08-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Them girls are like a fresh picked garden tomato.

That's a good analogy.

yayow
08-01-2011, 12:31 PM
You guys are right about the Barrios, but like I said in an earlier post, not everybody can do it, and more importantly many shouldn't try. But for those who can, there is a wealth, of relatively fresh, un tapped toto, in the barrios.

A man has got to know his limitations, and part of it is, at least in my case is that I live in the country, so I am not viewed as a gringo trying to smash their chicas and leaving on the next plane out of town. Knowing that I live in the country, often times makes a world of difference.

Jimmydr
08-01-2011, 12:35 PM
You guys are right about the Barrios, but like I said in an earlier post, not everybody can do it, and more importantly many shouldn't try. But for those who can, there is a wealth, of relatively fresh, un tapped toto, in the barrios.

A man has got to know his limitations, and part of it is, at least in my case is that I live in the country, so I am not viewed as a gringo trying to smash their chicas and leaving on the next plane out of town. Knowing that I live in the country, often times makes a world of difference.

There are many that don't know their limitations and hence the reports that start like this

"it can happen to anyone"

Jimmydr
08-01-2011, 12:36 PM

I was just in a barrio in Meddy because my wingman was there many times before me and knew his way around.

TONYTNT40
08-01-2011, 12:59 PM
One trip, me and a friend hung out in Esperanza. They seemed to love gringos in those mountains. Seemed like the whole neighborhood came to the house to meet these gringos, we sat on the front porch and drank presidentes with the family and the neighborhood. The chicas mom, asked what we wanted to eat and we said, pollo y arroz, of course. We paid for the food and drinks, but it was no more than 30 or $40, and I would have spent more than that, in a tourist area. They did make me feel like a celebrity, the estranged dad came by to make a visit and meet these gringos.

We left and I thought we were going back to Sosua, but they chicas wanted to stop at this bar in Esparanza, I didnt get it at 1st, I was thinking, we can drink in Sosua. It didnt take me long to realize, they wanted all of their friends to see them with gringos, it was some sort of status symbol.
Whenever I come to Santo Domingo, Vivs brother always asks when we going to hangout at the disco. He can drink all night for free, and his friends see him with gringos, he gets a lot of perks out of that.

brovo35
08-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Once "Poor" people in the DR, the US, hell for that matter all around the world realize that a person is genuine and not looking down on them will open their homes and hearts to you. Obviously, you end up buying some beer, rum etc and food, but when you are sincere it is less about lets' fleece the gringo then it is we need food and drink for a good time. Don't get it twisted if you are just an easy mark you you will get done, but in general some of the best times I have ever had in my life were had eating simple foods and drinking beer with people who didn't have much but were more then willing to share what little they had.

You gain a certain level of respect, not based on just what you have and where you come from, but from the fact that you respect their culture, circumstance and way of life without being judgemental.

They often want to know about whats going on outside of their small world. It helps in your spanish skills as well because as you try to communicate as best you can, they give you corrections and proper word usage (local) in a helpful,not demeaning manner (ORANGE :).)

PS, on a sidenote I think it is so cool they way island cultures get together on sundays with family, extended family and friends to eat and drink. We have gotten away from that in this country. Back in the day we would all go to our granparents house for dinner and fellowship quite frequently and it was great.

I have some friends who are of Italian descent and they still do it but the numbers of family members who attend get smaller as the years go by.

As far a quality of life goes there are some things we could learn from our island brothers and sisters.

balcoach
08-01-2011, 02:49 PM

oh, by the way... Yayow isn't some wet behind the ear jet blue tourist, give him his due respect.

some folk got to get the G check from time to time!

c'mon son

jacknback
08-01-2011, 08:45 PM
The description of how your met and treated in the campo is accurate as far as I'm concerned.
The one time I went there I spent a week and as was stated before all the neighbors made it a point to meet the gringo.I realize that I probably could have hooked up with a number of chicas,from Tias to primas but was afraid that if I ventured in to uncharted territory and the wife-up found out or worse still some of the local men I might have found myself in deeper shit than the mud I was walking through all the time I was there.
But as others have said.......I was the hero and the celebrity!!(but I also had to pay for everything!!)

BigLongBeach
08-01-2011, 09:51 PM
another thing to note. While it takes a different type of person to blend into any type of neighborhood they go to, it also take a different type of person to enjoy those neighborhoods. Dont let the allure of (like) new/fresh toto take you to a place that you might find uncomfortable.

you gotta enjoy and be able to:
enjoy a cold presidente
listen, and participate in the the crazy dominican conversations
talk to the dudes in the colmados and bars
brush of the beggars and troublesome tigueres
flirt and be friendly with the aunts, cousins, mothers, neighbors, etc.
stay cool in that dominican heat
play with the kids, and know how to get them to stop bothering you

Hoseman
08-01-2011, 10:02 PM
I once went with a girl into one and a guy threw a bottle at me when I was leaving I don't know if he like her or what but her brother ran after his ass he threw it and ran.

yayow
08-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Felt like shit today, didn't wake up till the afternoon, my back was sore, all of this was I assume the residual effects, of going so hard this past weekend. Don't know why I went so hard, but I was enjoying myself. Living down here I can't do that all the time, but I do tend to let loose on occasion.

Because of the way I felt, I wasn't really planning to do anything besides veg out. But the chicas were calling when I got up I had 8 missed calls. One of the missed calls particularly intrigued me, it was one of my vecinas that I met over the weekend. She had seen me before, but I didn't remember talking to her, I was sharing a moto with a chica that I had just finished with and was taking her home, when I spotted this thing of beauty walking down the road just a few doors down from my place. I had the moto driver stop the moto, and I started rapping with her, as the other one sat quietly in front of me on the moto (probably a little rude to the chica I had just banged but I couldn't resist, she was so lovely). She gave me her digits, and off I went with the other chica. Anyway one of the missed calls was from her.

So I invited her to lunch to get to know her a bit more, (I have decided to take it slow with her, because she seems so innocent and plus I got time on my hands). Anyway lunch went well, shared a few laughs, and we have decided to go dancing tommorrow night. She had to get home so we said our goodbyes, and I started talking to a fellow ex-pat, that I have met a few times. As we are talking this beauty passes by me, looking incredible, just as she passes me she stops and stares at me, she ask me my name and when I give it to her she smiles. It seems I met her during one of my forays over the weekend, and we shared a few drinks, she is working hard to try and convince me to invite her to my place, I tell her another day I feel like shit. So she goes on her way.

Just as I was getting ready to leave a chica that I know from the capital calls me, I tell her I am still in BC not SDQ, she tells me she wants to come out and "see me", well you know what that means. She has a car and drives out, I couldn't turn her down after all she wanted to drive all that way just to "see me". About 40 minutes later she arrives, we talk for a bit, then move into the bedroom, a very nice session, she also told me that tommorrow is her birthday, so I gave her a little extra. This chica lives in Bella Vista, a nice area, but they all still need a little help every once in a while. After we are done she leaves, wasn't there more than an hour and a half. A buddy had called, a Sergeant Major in the National Police and we hang every once in a while, we have hung with different chicas on Ave. Venezuela a few times. He says he is on his way to Boca, and wants to hang a bit. I wasn't up to it at first but it is amazing the recuperative powers that a good session gives you, my back feels much better, and headache isn't too bad either. I guess I will see what else the night brings.

Ciao.

Hoseman
08-01-2011, 10:03 PM
another thing to note. While it takes a different type of person to blend into any type of neighborhood they go to, it also take a different type of person to enjoy those neighborhoods. Dont let the allure of (like) new/fresh toto take you to a place that you might find uncomfortable.

you gotta enjoy and be able to:
enjoy a cold presidente
listen, and participate in the the crazy dominican conversations
talk to the dudes in the colmados and bars
brush of the beggars and troublesome tigueres
flirt and be friendly with the aunts, cousins, mothers, neighbors, etc.
stay cool, and that dominican heat
play with the kids, and know how to get them to stop bothering youLots of good advice here.

yayow
08-01-2011, 10:07 PM
I once went with a girl into one and a guy threw a bottle at me when I was leaving I don't know if he like her or what but her brother ran after his ass he threw it and ran.

Damn what was that about, did you notice this guy eyeballing you earlier:confused::confused::confused:

dunedain
08-01-2011, 10:15 PM
she just left so let me finish my thoughts. I know many love the point and click, I used to do it myself. But there is nothing better than going into their barrios, hablando poco espanol, and being introduced to all of thieir chicas and families. When I know one I know them all. Sometimes I know the chica and then i get her to introduce me to her younger sister.

you gotta love it, they are all hotter than the next, and they aren't hanging out on duarte where all the hookers.

YES!!!! YES!!!!!

That's what I am talking about yay. It's refreshing to hear this because it is so well said and true. You have been at this DR thing much longer than I have (plus living there) but I share the same results with barrio chicas as well. I like to combine a couple of my favorite spots with pure local interaction. This is the kind of stuff that makes a vacation theuraputic mentally & physically.

Hoseman
08-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Damn what was that about, did you notice this guy eyeballing you earlier:confused::confused::confused:No I guess he just saw us walking together as I was leaving.She told me the guy was crazy it was obvious he was fucked up.I walked past him he waited till i got a little distance then threw the bottle when I passed him I made sure I was not really close to him.

dunedain
08-01-2011, 10:20 PM
They know who lives there in most barrios. That wasnt my point, I said blend in and not be fucked with. Some guys know their way around a barrio, and are comfortable in their environment. I have been to many ghetto's, in the US and around the world, and even though, they knew, I wasnt from there, they knew, I was one of them and I wasnt bothered.
My crazy ass brother, would hang in the favelas of Rio with drug dealers, and no harm would come to him. I have other friends, that would get robbed on the busiest streets, and one was robbed right in front of Help.
My point stands, it depends on the person. Some people will be uncomfortable and that will stick out. Some barrios, no one, should enter.

Great point T!!!

dunedain
08-01-2011, 10:24 PM
I thought you were just going in there blindly.

:lol:Nope, that's for people like me my initial trips down there.

WHOOPS!!

dunedain
08-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Once "Poor" people in the DR, the US, hell for that matter all around the world realize that a person is genuine and not looking down on them will open their homes and hearts to you.

You gain a certain level of respect, not based on just what you have and where you come from, but from the fact that you respect their culture, circumstance and way of life without being judgemental.

They often want to know about whats going on outside of their small world. It helps in your spanish skills as well because as you try to communicate as best you can, they give you corrections and proper word usage (local) in a helpful,not demeaning manner (ORANGE :).)

As far a quality of life goes there are some things we could learn from our island brothers and sisters.

I can't say enough how good this thread is. Posts like this are exactly why. These types of posts should be put in a food for thought or monger soup for the soul section. This is poetic. Thanks brov!!

dunedain
08-01-2011, 10:31 PM
One trip, me and a friend hung out in Esperanza. They seemed to love gringos in those mountains. Seemed like the whole neighborhood came to the house to meet these gringos, we sat on the front porch and drank presidentes with the family and the neighborhood. The chicas mom, asked what we wanted to eat and we said, pollo y arroz, of course. We paid for the food and drinks, but it was no more than 30 or $40, and I would have spent more than that, in a tourist area. They did make me feel like a celebrity, the estranged dad came by to make a visit and meet these gringos.

We left and I thought we were going back to Sosua, but they chicas wanted to stop at this bar in Esparanza, I didnt get it at 1st, I was thinking, we can drink in Sosua. It didnt take me long to realize, they wanted all of their friends to see them with gringos, it was some sort of status symbol.
Whenever I come to Santo Domingo, Vivs brother always asks when we going to hangout at the disco. He can drink all night for free, and his friends see him with gringos, he gets a lot of perks out of that.

Another great point. Thanks T40

Hoseman
08-01-2011, 10:35 PM
I agree with you D Bravo and Tnt made good points also.

yayow
08-02-2011, 09:28 AM
I wasn't up to it at first but it is amazing the recuperative powers that a good session gives you, my back feels much better, and headache isn't too bad either. I guess I will see what else the night brings.

Ciao.

Man I tried but I couldn't hang last night, laid down in the bed after typing and that was all she wrote.

yayow
08-02-2011, 10:12 AM
You know I was thinking, because yesterday I was talking about my boy with the Nacional Police, those are the type of guys you want to hang with, because besides knowing them they have other contacts that are good to know. Not that I am the type of guy who gets in trouble, but it is good to know a few people if god forbid something happens, you can put in a call. There are some hanger ons that you need to eliminate, but some that you must keep, just at a bit of a distance. As I always said you also need to know a few guys from the street, if you live in country and you dealing with hookers. Because if something happens with a hooker or one of her chulos, many times the street guy will be more helpful, because he speaks their language so to speak.

Also got a buddy, very good friend from the states (as luck would have it, I knew this guy for years before I moved down), he is spending a lot of time in country because of his company, he is the point man and he deals with no one besides the gov't big wigs. He has taken the time to introduce me to a very powerful guy (political power) down here, a total different crowd. When I met with them it was strictly suit and tie, type of action. We discussed a few things, all very hush, hush they play politics down here very seriously. Hopefully all works out for them, and I get a chance to hang with them more often, we will see. Most of it depends who wins the election next May. It would be great to spend more time with that group. It would open up a few other oppurtunities in country for me. Socially and otherwise.

Hoseman
08-02-2011, 10:20 AM
You know I was thinking, because yesterday I was talking about my boy with the Nacional Police, those are the type of guys you want to hang with, because besides knowing them they have other contacts that are good to know. Not that I am the type of guy who gets in trouble, but it is good to know a few people if god forbid something happens, you can put in a call. There are some hanger ons that you need to eliminate, but some that you must keep, just at a bit of a distance. As I always said you also need to know a few guys from the street, if you live in country and you dealing with hookers. Because if something happens with a hooker or one of her chulos, many times the street guy will be more helpful, because he speaks their language so to speak.

Also got a buddy, very good friend from the states (as luck would have it, I knew this guy for years before I moved down), he is spending a lot of time in country because of his company, he is the point man and he deals with no one besides the gov't big wigs. He has taken the time to introduce me to a very powerful guy (political power) down here, a total different crowd. When I met with them it was strictly suit and tie, type of action. We discussed a few things, all very hush, hush they play politics down here very seriously. Hopefully all works out for them, and I get a chance to hang with them more often, we will see. Most of it depends who wins the election next May. It would be great to spend more time with that group. It would open up a few other oppurtunities in country for me. Socially and otherwise.Good info for those considering on moving down Ex-pats and tourists are all right to hang with but you need a network of all types.

yayow
08-03-2011, 11:21 AM
So anyway I guess I was a little worst than I thought over the long wild weekend. Saw this hot chica, and asked her for her digits, she looked at me with this look, telling me I already had her number, I told her I didn't recall receiving it. She told me her name and sure enough her number was there, so we chat some more and she tell me also by the way that we fucked the night she had given me the number :confused::confused: Damn that's not good, she is another neighbor, and I had her on Saturday night (unfortunately don't recall much from Saturday night, chica convinced me to have a couple of shots of tequila and that is always trouble for me, shouldn't have done it), I had to admit to her I didn't recall fucking her, and by the way she was hot as hell. She said I was definitely drunk, but I was cool, so I had to ask considering my obvious state, was I able to perform up to expectations, she told me that wasn't a problem. Thank God for that, will have to do her again. Now I am wondering if there is any other chica that I fucked that night that I don't recall. I was wondering why all the ladies in my immediate area, were treating so well, and all coming up to me, seems I smashed a few that night.

Saw the Haitiana that I did a few night ago, and she is trying to get an invitation back to my apt., enjoyed the session with her a lot, and I don't normally do many Haitianas, I told her maybe when I get back to town.

The chica I took to lunch the other day, couldn't go dancing but she invited me to her apt. which is a few houses down from mine on the same street. She is 24 and has a 4 year old son, her father was at her place when I got there, seemed cool enough. Had a little convo with her, explaining I like what I see so far, but if she is looking for a novio, right now I am not the guy. Although I wouldn't mind making her a regular, she seems cool. Anyway was curious what her reaction would be, I told her I was looking for a friend with benefits. She smiled and said that wouldn't be a problem...... Yes!!!! Couldn't get her in the bed last night, kid and pops there, but will revisit that when I get back. So I head down to Calle Duarte, to see what's poppin. She a cute waitress from one of the clubs there, and she and I have been flirting since I got in town. She's working and haven't been able to hook up with her, hasn't been a problem because I have been busy with so many others.

Anyway she sees me sitting with a couple of chicas chatting, and I am right across from where her club is, and I get a call on my phone, and I see it is her calling me. So I walk over to her and ask what's up, she tells me she wants me to sit over where she is, I tell her that won't be a problem but she has to spend some private time with me. To make a long story short she came back to the pad, enjoyed the session. Although a little disappointed with her belly, she just had a baby a few months previous and it hasn't gotten back as firm as I like it. But I will probably do her again, she was very sexy in la cama. Also got her sister's number, both have totally beautiful faces, but sis hasn't had children, so I am guessing the body is tight, at least it looks that way dressed. Will try and do sis on next trip.

Time to return to la capital. My stay in Boca Chica was enjoyable, good quality, mostly barrio chicas were had on this trip, although I enjoyed looking at some of the putas walking around, some looked real good. The barrio chicas are cool, just have to rap to them, I like that.

Hoseman
08-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Only in the DR.I know what you mean Yayow.One night i was talking to a girl and Merengue during the convo she said I fucked you before I was like damn I must have seen something in her I like to approach her again.I leave there and I start a convo with another girl and during the convo she tells me the same thing I fucked you before.I thought to myself man you are out of control.

Crytonb99
08-03-2011, 08:55 PM
I really agree with what Yayyow said earlier in this thread. The point and click Chicago hunting is not much of my thang. I am here in Capital now until Saturday and so far it's just barrio chicas I've been smashing since last Saturday. I havent even been to any of the casas since I was here. I was in Hainamosa and I found a nice little beauty there. I was in El Almirante in Villa Liberacion got something there also. Los Minas. Man it's cheaper. All I do is take them movies and buy them lunch. :lol:

Crytonb99
08-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Chicago:

*Chica*

Mr. Smooth
08-04-2011, 06:03 AM
So anyway I guess I was a little worst than I thought over the long wild weekend. Saw this hot chica, and asked her for her digits, she looked at me with this look, telling me I already had her number, I told her I didn't recall receiving it. She told me her name and sure enough her number was there, so we chat some more and she tell me also by the way that we fucked the night she had given me the number :confused::confused: Damn that's not good, she is another neighbor, and I had her on Saturday night (unfortunately don't recall much from Saturday night, chica convinced me to have a couple of shots of tequila and that is always trouble for me, shouldn't have done it), I had to admit to her I didn't recall fucking her, and by the way she was hot as hell. She said I was definitely drunk, but I was cool, so I had to ask considering my obvious state, was I able to perform up to expectations, she told me that wasn't a problem. Thank God for that, will have to do her again. Now I am wondering if there is any other chica that I fucked that night that I don't recall. I was wondering why all the ladies in my immediate area, were treating so well, and all coming up to me, seems I smashed a few that night.

Saw the Haitiana that I did a few night ago, and she is trying to get an invitation back to my apt., enjoyed the session with her a lot, and I don't normally do many Haitianas, I told her maybe when I get back to town.

The chica I took to lunch the other day, couldn't go dancing but she invited me to her apt. which is a few houses down from mine on the same street. She is 24 and has a 4 year old son, her father was at her place when I got there, seemed cool enough. Had a little convo with her, explaining I like what I see so far, but if she is looking for a novio, right now I am not the guy. Although I wouldn't mind making her a regular, she seems cool. Anyway was curious what her reaction would be, I told her I was looking for a friend with benefits. She smiled and said that wouldn't be a problem...... Yes!!!! Couldn't get her in the bed last night, kid and pops there, but will revisit that when I get back. So I head down to Calle Duarte, to see what's poppin. She a cute waitress from one of the clubs there, and she and I have been flirting since I got in town. She's working and haven't been able to hook up with her, hasn't been a problem because I have been busy with so many others.

Anyway she sees me sitting with a couple of chicas chatting, and I am right across from where her club is, and I get a call on my phone, and I see it is her calling me. So I walk over to her and ask what's up, she tells me she wants me to sit over where she is, I tell her that won't be a problem but she has to spend some private time with me. To make a long story short she came back to the pad, enjoyed the session. Although a little disappointed with her belly, she just had a baby a few months previous and it hasn't gotten back as firm as I like it. But I will probably do her again, she was very sexy in la cama. Also got her sister's number, both have totally beautiful faces, but sis hasn't had children, so I am guessing the body is tight, at least it looks that way dressed. Will try and do sis on next trip.

Time to return to la capital. My stay in Boca Chica was enjoyable, good quality, mostly barrio chicas were had on this trip, although I enjoyed looking at some of the putas walking around, some looked real good. The barrio chicas are cool, just have to rap to them, I like that.

What....no going to breakfast at Rockys? No going to the beach and sitting at the Black Box? No hanging out at Merengue and getting fucked up? No going upstairs to Classicos and having some puta grab your package? No going to the farmacia for some ass ointment? No...no...oh....wait a sec....wrong thread.

Sorry. I thought this was Robert's thread. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

AlexDR
08-04-2011, 02:48 PM
You are right EC, but sometimes, I just can't believe how simple this shit is. Reading some of the posts, guys try to make it to difficult. It doesn't have to be that way.

for real, a lot of folks talk on here like it is some impossible feat i go to santiago and run threw that city i dont go with putas im in the barrio doing what i do and its more fun then the point and click ever was good luck to you all

yayow
08-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Getting tired of all this damn rain we have had the past three months, seems like just about everyday for the past three months. Can't be good for those who depend on tourist being out and about.

Well a friend left a few hours ago, been dealing with her for the past three years almost; off and on, more off lately, but it seems that she just figured out a way for it to be more on than off, bless her little heart. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So she calls me about 10 last night and wants to come over, I was exhausted but I said what the hell and allowed her to come over, she of course spends the night and this morning my place is a mess, haven't been here in about a month, was in BC in my other spot. I left the place a mess, and it got worse because of all the rain, and stuff, and needed a good cleaning. So we get up early and start cleaning the joint, and she tells, me she needs a second job, her primary is in a restuarant where she works 6 days a week. So she proposes that she cleans my spot, three times a month and I agreed. So I left her in my apt, to clean it as I ran a few errands, when I got back I was pleased with her efforts. So I guess instead of a friend with benefits, which she has always been in the past, I now got a maid with benefits.:lol:

By the way as she cleaned she had on only one of my t-shirts (I love that look). Maybe I will look into finding a proper french maid outfit, with the crotchless panties for her :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

explorador negro
08-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Yayow- If you introduce me as your protege then I'm willing to take your class. I can start my first lesson on 8/19.

Or I'll settle for a PM with some chica numbers.

EN

yayow
08-05-2011, 10:58 AM
This happened to me a couple of months ago, before I started communicating on the site again. Stuff like this only seems to happen in a place like the D.R., I thought of it because one of the protagonist in the story, has been a pain in the ass, and is constantly blowing up my phone since it has happened.

As some of you know I live close to the Jaguara hotel and casino, just a few blocks away. When I would go in there, there was this one particular dealer named Maria, who would always be like in a trance when she would see me in there, totally staring and shit, kind of creepy in a way. But because of it I knew she wanted to spend some time with me. I would normally not go into the casino during her shift, but strange enough I started running into her on the street as I went about my daily life. I was always pleasant and we exchanged numbers, I wasn't totally into her, but I thought maybe one day.

Well one day a few months a go, I am sitting in Pacos with a friend discussing world events and such and she calls me, I tell her I am busy at the time but we could meet there later that afternoon. We set up a time, and like most Dominicans she is not there at the appointed time. I am not really into her, so I figure I will call her and if she isn't almost there I will cancel, the date. When I call I get Maria, and I ask her where she is, she says she is at the Jaguara, I tell her wait there and I will meet her at the back entrance on Independencia Ave. in 10 minutes. I get there and as I am approaching I see a chica, waiting where I told her I would be, but from a distance it doesn't look like her, I get closer and I see it is Maria but a different Maria!! I am thinking to myself what the fuck:confused::confused::confused::confused:

This other Maria I have been with a few times, over the past couple of years, and would often see her in the casino when I went one of the casinos bar flies. So I approach, and smoothly don't let her know when I called her I meant to call another chica named Maria. So we go back to the apt. and start smashing it, it's late afternoon about 5 or 6 pm. We take a bit of a break, and she is blowing me as we are lying there cuddling a bit. When my phone rings, I look at the number and it is Maria from the casino :wtf1:, I don't know what's going on how is she calling me as she is slowly sucking me.

So I pick up the phone and it's Maria from the casino, she is at Pacos waiting for me:confused::confused: and wants to know where I am. Now I am totally confused. I tell the chica on the phone that I left because she wasn't there when we said, and I thought she had to cancel, but that I will be there in 10 mins. Now I am talking to the Maria sucking me off, and I ask her what is her number, she tells me, and when I put that number in my phone it comes up as the other Maria from the casino, how is this possible. Make a long story short, there is a way of putting multiple phone numbers under one entry and somehow I did that with the two Maria's numbers. Now the Maria with me, catches on, because she sees the look on my face, sees the confusion and hears me asking questions about her phone number, plus she heard my side of the phone conversation. She gets this look on her face, a big smile breaks out as she realizes what has happened and she tells me, you had ,no intention of being with me today, you wanted a different chica. I nodded my head sheepishly, in acknowledgment. But she was totally cool, just laughing at me and telling me I am a bad boy. By the way as I said she and I have been together before, and are cool with each other she knows what I am about, and I know what she is about.

So we get dressed I walk her down to Independencia, hop in to a fast car and meet the other Maria at Pacos. A long story short we grabbed a bite and a couple of drinks went back to my place, and she stayed the night, a very nice session with her. That's the only time I have been with the Maria the black jack dealer from the casino, and she has been bugging me ever since trying to get back, but I think she has puppy love and I ain't trying to encourage her to much, although I would like to get in between those thighs at least one more time.

Shit like this only seems to happen in the DR :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
08-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Next time I'm in SD yayow, I'm buying you a few beers. Your stories could not be dreamed up by any Hollywood scriptwriter. Some very entertaining reading!

yayow
08-13-2011, 03:16 AM
As I indicated before about a month and a half ago, I decided to pick up a second apt. in Boca Chica, nothing super special, just a place to chill, leave clothes and such and enjoy the beach. I found the one thing I really missed about being in Sosua, was hanging at the beach (after all I am a Pisces, I need to be close to the Sea). Besides for my own enjoyment, I know my daughter likes relaxing on the beach as well, so that clinched it because when she visits, it makes it easier for us to enjoy la playa if I have a place of my own down there. I know a lot of guys don't really like BC, but it doesn't bother me, actually I enjoy it, the only thing that I really don't like is the constant vendors, but the more they see you the less they bother you.

Recently I have found another unexpected added advantage of having a place on the beach, the chicas in Santo Domingo love going to the beach (but often it is few and far between as far as visits are concerned), and now that the word has gotten out I got a place down there, they are coming out of the wood work asking when they can go with me and hang on the beach. It gets so hot sometimes in SDQ, many of them can't wait to get down there. At first it was just me answering where I had been for the last month when some of them realized they hadn't seen me around, but after seeing the response, it is part of my regular conversation with the chicas. Something like, "Oh by the way I got a place in Boca, just a couple of blocks from the playa", I can actually see the pussy juice flowing from their totos when I tell them.

Sometimes this shit is just too easy.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MrHappy
08-13-2011, 08:11 AM
As I indicated before about a month and a half ago, I decided to pick up a second apt. in Boca Chica, nothing super special, just a place to chill, leave clothes and such and enjoy the beach. I found the one thing I really missed about being in Sosua, was hanging at the beach (after all I am a Pisces, I need to be close to the Sea). Besides for my own enjoyment, I know my daughter likes relaxing on the beach as well, so that clinched it because when she visits, it makes it easier for us to enjoy la playa if I have a place of my own down there. I know a lot of guys don't really like BC, but it doesn't bother me, actually I enjoy it, the only thing that I really don't like is the constant vendors, but the more they see you the less they bother you.

Recently I have found another unexpected added advantage of having a place on the beach, the chicas in Santo Domingo love going to the beach (but often it is few and far between as far as visits are concerned), and now that the word has gotten out I got a place down there, they are coming out of the wood work asking when they can go with me and hang on the beach. It gets so hot sometimes in SDQ, many of them can't wait to get down there. At first it was just me answering where I had been for the last month when some of them realized they hadn't seen me around, but after seeing the response, it is part of my regular conversation with the chicas. Something like, "Oh by the way I got a place in Boca, just a couple of blocks from the playa", I can actually see the pussy juice flowing from their totos when I tell them.

Sometimes this shit is just too easy.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sometimes I feel like Stu is reading my "Been there, done that" book I should have written.

I too lived in Boca Chica full time for three years. Got to know all the vendors. Figured out all of the scams.

Did the "take chicas to the beach" thing too. Got soooo tired of "Can I bring my cousin/prima/primo/friend/whatever" and the "I'm hungry's" and the "I"m thirsty's" over and over again. (forget the "but, I have to go back to the city now!'s)

It will get old(and expensive) for you, my friend, just as it did for me.

But for now, enjoy. If I had it all to do over again, I'd probably do it the same way.

TONYTNT40
08-13-2011, 09:45 AM
I get there and as I am approaching I see a chica, waiting where I told her I would be, but from a distance it doesn't look like her, I get closer and I see it is Maria but a different Maria!! I am thinking to myself what the fuck:confused::confused::confused::confused:

This other Maria I have been with a few times, over the past couple of years, and would often see her in the casino when I went one of the casinos bar flies. So I approach, and smoothly don't let her know when I called her I meant to call another chica named Maria. So we go back to the apt. and start smashing it, it's late afternoon about 5 or 6 pm. We take a bit of a break, and she is blowing me as we are lying there cuddling a bit. When my phone rings, I look at the number and it is Maria from the casino :wtf1:, I don't know what's going on how is she calling me as she is slowly sucking me.

So I pick up the phone and it's Maria from the casino, she is at Pacos waiting for me:confused::confused: and wants to know where I am. Now I am totally confused. I tell the chica on the phone that I left because she wasn't there when we said, and I thought she had to cancel, but that I will be there in 10 mins. Now I am talking to the Maria sucking me off, and I ask her what is her number, she tells me, and when I put that number in my phone it comes up as the other Maria from the casino, how is this possible. Make a long story short, there is a way of putting multiple phone numbers under one entry and somehow I did that with the two Maria's numbers. Now the Maria with me, catches on, because she sees the look on my face, sees the confusion and hears me asking questions about her phone number, plus she heard my side of the phone conversation. She gets this look on her face, a big smile breaks out as she realizes what has happened and she tells me, you had ,no intention of being with me today, you wanted a different chica. I nodded my head sheepishly, in acknowledgment. But she was totally cool, just laughing at me and telling me I am a bad boy. By the way as I said she and I have been together before, and are cool with each other she knows what I am about, and I know what she is about.

So we get dressed I walk her down to Independencia, hop in to a fast car and meet the other Maria at Pacos. A long story short we grabbed a bite and a couple of drinks went back to my place, and she stayed the night, a very nice session with her. That's the only time I have been with the Maria the black jack dealer from the casino, and she has been bugging me ever since trying to get back, but I think she has puppy love and I ain't trying to encourage her to much, although I would like to get in between those thighs at least one more time.

Shit like this only seems to happen in the DR :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had a similar situation, a few years ago in Santo Domingo. I had been chatting with this cop online. I had already closed the deal, and she gave me a promissory note. I later noticed, she was looking to fall in love, and I decided against seeing her. I didnt want to break hearts, and plus she carries a gun.

One night, we were having drinks, and the Tres Muskateers restaurant, and our waitress, Giselle was fine. I began to flirt with her, telling her cupid, has just shot an arrow through my heart. I give her my number and tell her to call me.
The next day, we are sitting at Segafredas chica watching and drinking, when my cell rings, I ask who is this, and I thought she said, Giselle. I am happy as a lark, and I tell her to meet me at the Hardrock Cafe. I go to the Hard Rock to meet Giselle, and I walk, right past Germania, the cop. She says, hello Antonio, you dont recognize me?

My initial thoughts were, this is just a coincidence, but I better mover her away from the place, I am supposed to meet Giselle. I take her back to Sega's, my friends, realizing this isnt Giselle, are laughing their asses off. I introduce her to my crew, and tell her to wait here for a minute, I will be right back. I go back to Hard Rock and there was no Giselle, then it all became clear to me.
That wasnt Giselle calling, it was Germania. To be sure, I redialed the #, that had dialed me and I saw Germania pick up.

We sat, and had a few drinks, and then she left. My boys wanted me to hit, but she was out my weight class, and she wanted to be in love, plus she carried a gun.
That plus the fact my groin was inflamed from smashing Bianca, all day and night, so I let the cop get away.

yayow
08-13-2011, 11:25 AM
Sometimes I feel like Stu is reading my "Been there, done that" book I should have written.

I too lived in Boca Chica full time for three years. Got to know all the vendors. Figured out all of the scams.

Did the "take chicas to the beach" thing too. Got soooo tired of "Can I bring my cousin/prima/primo/friend/whatever" and the "I'm hungry's" and the "I"m thirsty's" over and over again. (forget the "but, I have to go back to the city now!'s)

It will get old(and expensive) for you, my friend, just as it did for me.

But for now, enjoy. If I had it all to do over again, I'd probably do it the same way.

Definitely hope to enjoy while I can. Just surprised how it seems to be some type of afrodasiac for some of these chicas, after all they live on a tropical island, but many don't get the opp. to go to the beach that often.

As far as bringing other chicas (friends, sisters cousins etc.) no problem as long as they don't mind sharing. I am never upset when a chica, wants to present another chica to me, it often times leads to other oppurtunties for me.

Food, I got food in the fridge, as long as they don't mind burning it a bit.

yayow
08-13-2011, 11:32 AM

I too lived in Boca Chica full time for three years. .....

Don't live there full time, just my part time residence, I think it would drive me crazy to be there full time, when it gets too crazy there, I just head back to the capital.

I wish you would have written that book, I would have it on my shelf, and would refer to it often. That is the great thing about talking to guys like you and some others learnng from your experiences. That's why a site like this is so helpful. You get the opp. to learn from both the good things and the bad, repeating the good with your own personal style added, and avoiding the bad as best as possible like the plague.

yayow
10-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Well after this past week, I think there are two chicas, even maybe a third that will be taken out of the regular rotation. Change is good, keeps everything fresh :rofl:. The good news is that this is the DR, so finding replacements to fill their roster spot is not to difficult. Have one that I spent some time with the last week and a half that should fit in, along with a Dominican Cupid chica that I enjoyed this past week, can see both of them taking up regular spots in the rotation.

Also spent about an hour an a half at Pacos today, got about 4 or 5 numbers as I sat there and saw a few pass that I liked, and that showed mutual interest, got to love this country it's not to difficult to fill the void, left by one chica with another or a bevy of others. :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

yayow
11-17-2011, 10:41 AM
I am totally pissed off right now, time to find another apartment in Santo Domingo, kind of saw the writing on the wall quite a few months ago, but I was lazy, liked the location and liked my apartment. I know I could have had something better for cheaper, if I looked around but I was comfortable. Close to everything I normally wanted to see and do, and liked my neighbors, and didn't have to worry about much as far as safety etc.

About 8 or 9 months ago the person who lived above me moved out, I spoke to the landlord's friend and she told me that they were going to ask for $28,000 pesos a month for that apt. :confused::confused: I am paying $23,000 a month plus electric and it is too much, and my apt. is nicer than the one upstairs, because I have my own large patio, the one up there is exactly the same, minus the patio. I told them that they would never get it, and that they should ask for lower than mine. I also told them at the time if they tried to raise my rent by 10% or whatever I would move out immediately. They heeded the advice about me, and didn't raise my rent, but never was able to rent the one above me. Knowing it wasn't rented has been worrisome, because I know the old lady who is the owner depends on that money to meet expenses. So now instead of two big rents she only had mine, plus there were some studios and also a few rooms I believed that she rented cheaply as well, mostly it seems to me Haitian guys, although there was an old Irish guy from Boston below me for a while.

Knowing the old lady doesn't have much money, when ever something didn't go right in my apt. I would just call a guy I know who does work, and have him fix it for me, I was always told to pass the expense on to the landlord, because it was her responsibility but what was the point, knowing she didn't have money anyway. On occasion she would come upstairs, and borrow a few thousand pesos, I recently told her I couldn't keep doing that, as I had other responsibilities, daughter needs braces, plus repair on the car I picked up etc.

(cont'd)

yayow
11-17-2011, 10:49 AM
So the other day she comes up stairs and says can she borrow some more money that the Haitian guys are a few months behind and she needs money to pay the electric bill. I tell her, look I got my own problems, I pay my bills, and my electric is included in what I pay, but I will think about it.

I don't like going below a certain amount of cash to be handy, so anyway in the mean time I call the dude I know because I have an issue in the bano. He looks at it and fixes it, cost about 5,000 pesos, which I pay, he again tells me to pass it on to the landlord, I just look at him and say, she doesn't have money to do what she is supposed to now. I don't really care about it, because I needed the toilet fixed, now.

So today just a little while ago, the lights go out, and I look downstairs and I see the the electric company was here and they obviously shut things down. Well i am not paying it! So now I will go to my other apt., and could care less what happens here, so I am going to start packing up my food, and some extra clothes and spend the next couple of weeks in Boca, which is good, because I can research some hotels for some guys while I am there. But the next thing I am doing when I get back to Santo Domingo is look for another apt. I guess I will lose my free last month that I am supposed to get as well, I am not a happy camper right now, but I won't let my food spoil that is for sure. :mad::mad:

I was under the impression she paid the electric, with money she received from the Haitian dudes, or else I wouldn't have paid money for the bathroom to get fixed, after all I don't think I will be using it very much longer at all. What a waste.:mad:

Good thing I got that second spot. Didn't think I would need it for something like this however when I got it.

SeaWeed
11-17-2011, 12:00 PM
I have an issue in the bano. He looks at it and fixes it, cost about 5,000 pesos, which I pay, he again tells me to pass it on to the landlord,
Good thing I got that second spot. Didn't think I would need it for something like this however when I got it.
being a landlord I would say you are a great tenant...........a super tenant
you were paying a good market rent and she was lucky to have you........

my tenants call for every little thing and I fix it......
even when the tenant is the culprit which is usually the case(plugged up toilets, drains, etc)
things like the bano are really the landlords responsibility as were the other issues you mentioned.......
you kinda started a bad precedent on your part by not having the landlord fix them........
plus lending the landlord monies for whatever reason is bad news.........

make sure you contact the Landlord in writing(certified mail or whatever they use there)........
and tell her you couldn't stay in the apartment because of no electricity.....
and you already have another place........and that she owes you a months rent

it is the landlords responsibility and gives you an out of the apartment agreement contract (lease) .......
again tell her you are expecting the return of your last months rent.......
because she was negligent in not providing electric service.....she breached the agreement
it's like I have to provide water, sewer and trash removal and if I don't the tenants have an out.......
if she gives you a hard time........tell her that you will take her to court or whatever they have there in the DR.......... and you would win the case because of the breach of contract.......though collecting the money is a whole different matter.......might be easier to tell her to lend you some money for your new apartment.....dunno.....lol

Irie
11-17-2011, 01:01 PM
my tenants call for every little thing and I fix it......
even when the tenant is the culprit which is usually the case(plugged up toilets, drains, etc)

Very good points in the post. I was a landlord of a property in Jersey for 10 years and lived halfway across the country. It was kind of crazy in hindsight, but it worked out well. One thing I did was put an addendum to my leases that the first $XX's (started at 25 and ended at 50 over the ten years) in repairs were the responsibility of the tenants.

The two that I saw were 1) it cut down on the BS calls for simple problems 2) they tended to take better care of the place and 3) they tended to fix quite a few things themselves trying to save money.

Good or bad, it definitely helped me out.

SeaWeed
11-17-2011, 01:25 PM
addendum to my leases that the first $XX's (started at 25 and ended at 50 over the ten years) in repairs were the responsibility of the tenants.

The two that I saw were 1) it cut down on the BS calls for simple problems 2) they tended to take better care of the place and 3) they tended to fix quite a few things themselves trying to save money.

Good or bad, it definitely helped me out.the addendum's are key and if you have it written down that they are responsible.......
it will cut back on the BS and they do take better care of the place......
but they still call once in awhile trying to see if they can get something for nothing.......
like a new toilet, refrig, stove, carpet and the list goes on and on.......lol

yayow
11-17-2011, 01:55 PM
I am in Boca now, so I see her as I am leaving, I call her over, and she tells me how much she is sorry, she really is a nice lady, but like most Dominicans she has problems. Her mother who she was taking care of living in the other part of the house, and it's a huge house, died a few months back, I believe her brother was paying for the care of the mother besides what she received in rentals. Well when mom died bro isn't paying that anymore, and wants to sell the house, she is refusing but is really getting no real money besides what I give her.

She is in trouble, but it's not my fault. She is probably a bit younger than me, maybe 50, a spinster if you ask me, no kids, no husband, just took care of mom, and now mom is gone. Good education, speaks english well. She needs to sell and sell fast, house is in a great neighborhood, and she can get her cut from the sale and live in a nice apt. for a bit, doesn't matter anymore, can't deal with this shit anymore, will be looking for another spot, and I hate moving part of the reasons why I stayed. But time to go somewhere else again.

Mr. Smooth
11-17-2011, 02:44 PM
yayow, your apartment was in the Gazque area of SD, wasn't it? If so, I agree with the neighborhood. Even just having one visit under my belt, when I was walking around the streets and seeing the homes and colmados, plus being a few minutes to the casas, casinos, malecon and maybe 10-15 minute walk to the Conde, it really is a nice area of town.

It seems to be a convenient part of the city to live if one doesn't have their own transportation.