PDA

View Full Version : my first real monger trip

murman
08-01-2011, 09:21 PM
I've played the game before but I knew going in I was stepping up from little league to the minors. did the research and knew bb was what I wanted. no hassle, hustles, b/s or drama.

shooting fish in a barrel some say. more like, if you've seen tv show swamp people, the fish that jump in your boat as you're cruising thru. no matter how fast you go or how much you zig zag you end up with fish in the boat. I'm cool with that.

I got there around dinner time so got the sea bass. ate and checked out the chicas. they leave you be as you eat but as soon as you're done they're jumping in the boat.:biggrin::biggrin:
by 1's and 2's they come by and introdruce themselfs. was heading out when I saw shayla. she introduces herself and says I want to fuck you. well aren't you sweet.
pretty girl, nice body. good time.

take a shower, start getting ready for the bar. oh shit I'm sick. puked a few times, bad fish i guess. ok I'm good now. head to bar. sit down 2 seconds later maria is in my lap. you like? yup. you like my ass? yup. you wanna fuck me? yes,yes i do. she goes to the bathroom and heres where i make my first mistake. saw this other hottie,she comes over, we talk alittle. she says i wanna fuck you. huh imagine that. yeah I wanna get with you too. find me tomorrow. what i should have said was,hope you like maria cuz this is gonna be a party!!

anyway had a good time with maria. she's funny. I liked her.
that concludes my first day.

Hoseman
08-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Thanks for posting,Scope things out and go from there.Be like the old Bull and don't rush in:corky:

el toro
08-02-2011, 12:31 PM
BB's is a good place to start and where I started in DR. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Look forward to hearing more about your trip and latest talent there.

yayow
08-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Yeah BB's is a good place to start, didn't hear you say how long a trip you are taking. If you have a few days, if a relative long trip 5 days or more, maybe you and a couple of guys that you meet there, will share a cab( there's my NY coming out again), I meant taxi, and check out Sosua, Classicos or if it is too early for that, maybe La Passion. In any case enjoy your vacation, and fill us in.

deep2001
08-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Murman- Welcome to the board! Great start to your trip report. Looking forward to the rest of the report. I will be in DR in October. I'm kicking things off at BB's, then heading to Sosua for a Grand Finale. It'll be my 1st time to BB's, 2nd time to Sosua.

I've been keep close tabs on the BB scene, so I appreciate any info on the chicas and the scene you can share.

I'd like echo YAYOW's recommendation to hit Sosua if you have the time and a chance to! It'll rock your world!! ENJOY!!

I've played the game before but I knew going in I was stepping up from little league to the minors. did the research and knew bb was what I wanted. no hassle, hustles, b/s or drama.

shooting fish in a barrel some say. more like, if you've seen tv show swamp people, the fish that jump in your boat as you're cruising thru. no matter how fast you go or how much you zig zag you end up with fish in the boat. I'm cool with that.

I got there around dinner time so got the sea bass. ate and checked out the chicas. they leave you be as you eat but as soon as you're done they're jumping in the boat.:biggrin::biggrin:
by 1's and 2's they come by and introdruce themselfs. was heading out when I saw shayla. she introduces herself and says I want to fuck you. well aren't you sweet.
pretty girl, nice body. good time.

take a shower, start getting ready for the bar. oh shit I'm sick. puked a few times, bad fish i guess. ok I'm good now. head to bar. sit down 2 seconds later maria is in my lap. you like? yup. you like my ass? yup. you wanna fuck me? yes,yes i do. she goes to the bathroom and heres where i make my first mistake. saw this other hottie,she comes over, we talk alittle. she says i wanna fuck you. huh imagine that. yeah I wanna get with you too. find me tomorrow. what i should have said was,hope you like maria cuz this is gonna be a party!!

anyway had a good time with maria. she's funny. I liked her.
that concludes my first day.

murman
08-02-2011, 10:46 PM
oops. may have giving the impression this is live. I was there 7/21-26. my bad.

wake up to this
good morning
good morning
put a smile on your face and she did.:biggrin::biggrin:
shes perky in the morning. I, on the other hand, rolled over and went back to sleep.
spent the afternoon at beach. couple beers, just relaxing.

so, I'm sitting in the resturant back at BB's watching the shift change. this chick comes over and says hey, remember me? mmmm ah oh yeah. you're the hottie from the bar last night.
she tells me shes 37 yo. I don't think so. but she insists. pretty girl hot body. lets go.
yeah I'm liking BB about now. no b/s. no hustlers. if you're looking for a relaxed vaca
this is a good spot.
to be continued.......

kitie carson
08-02-2011, 11:06 PM
so, I'm sitting in the resturant back at BB's watching the shift change. this chick comes over and says hey, remember me? mmmm ah oh yeah. you're the hottie from the bar last night.
she tells me shes 37 yo. I don't think so. but she insists. pretty girl hot body. lets go.
yeah I'm liking BB about now. no b/s. no hustlers. if you're looking for a relaxed vaca
this is a good spot.
to be continued.......

Good to hear you had a good 1st trip to BB.. I love that place as well as Sosua. The chicas there are on top of their game.

Do you remember the chica's name who said she was 37? For the life of me ,I can't recall anyone looking like they are 37. Of course some of them hold their age well..:mrgreen:

murman
08-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Good to hear you had a good 1st trip to BB.. I love that place as well as Sosua. The chicas there are on top of their game.

Do you remember the chica's name who said she was 37? For the life of me ,I can't recall anyone looking like they are 37. Of course some of them hold their age well..:mrgreen:

i believe her name is merana. (that ain't spelt right) and I'm sure she won the miss universe contest the following night. when the BB news letter comes out you should be able to see her there. she was contestant # 5.

but let me just say photos don't do these girls justice. they are far better looking in person.

el toro
08-03-2011, 10:41 AM
but let me just say photos don't do these girls justice. they are far better looking in person.Most of us agree that it's such a pleasant surprise seeing them in person after the newsletter pics that don't do them justice.

ezsmile
08-03-2011, 11:02 AM

I got there around dinner time so got the sea bass.

hahah I thought you were going to say the sea bass one of the girls who jumped in your bed as your were checking in

murman
08-03-2011, 10:14 PM
so yeah. day 3 already. time flys when you're surrounded by beautiful women.

I'm in the resturant....again. been eating alot and the foods good barring the seabass the first day.

I'm eating,watching this lil hottie watch me. I'm kinda taking my time. she's sexy. slim waist and nice ass. finish eating and motion her over. she introduces herself as Shorty.
i'm like, really, cool. I like it. it fits you. but what happened? were your parents mad at you when they named you.:wink: she laughs. says no. its my nickname.
we talk alittlemore,but i can't wait to get her back to the room.
awesome chica. funny, good looking, sexy as hell and a firecracker in bed.
shit. just realized I been daydreaming here. beautiful girl.um um um.

later, in the resterant,of all places I see Dunedain. I wanted to ask him about his pulling 5 chicas. he confirms this. I think he said he was bored. but really dude.....5.
then he offers up this gem. " add a couple bi girls to the mix" wow.thats some wise shit. thats t-shirt material right there.

i'll tell ya all how that works out later

dunedain
08-03-2011, 11:17 PM
:smile:Hey murman, it was great meeting you down there. I guess neither of us thought of asking each other if we were on this board/site.:lol: This is a good and pure trip report about what it is like the first time someone is at BB. Like I told you, everytime I am there feels like the first time, as you have seen my actions up close and personal.:p

I'm glad my advice was of help to you:wink:

dunedain
08-03-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm also glad you went ahead and did the two girl session. It really does make a difference and that is one of the hidden secrets about BB, quite a few girls are bi sexual and have no problem doing a session with one another.

In places like Sosua, I engage in threesomes and foursomes as well but it is a very different thing as it a lot of work is needed to make sure you have the right group.

yayow
08-03-2011, 11:47 PM
In places like Sosua, I engage in threesomes and foursomes as well but it is a very different thing as it a lot of work is needed to make sure you have the right group.

Damn!!! Dunedain, I love me some threesomes, probably done over 40 in my life, but a foursome, never been there:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dunedain
08-04-2011, 12:35 AM
Damn!!! Dunedain, I love me some threesomes, probably done over 40 in my life, but a foursome, never been there:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol:Thanks yay!!

I've gone with five a few times as well. The term pack hunter applies to me in a very different way.:p

murman
08-04-2011, 07:57 AM
:smile:Hey murman, it was great meeting you down there. I guess neither of us thought of asking each other if we were on this board/site.:lol: This is a good and pure trip report about what it is like the first time someone is at BB. Like I told you, everytime I am there feels like the first time, as you have seen my actions up close and personal.:p

I'm glad my advice was of help to you:wink:

yeah, D, I was a little overwelmed the first day or so. this is way differant then the rld's in Amsterdam or even fkk in germany. totally differant game. but,man, i like this shit.
i spent a couple weeks reading this board. couple others, but this board is awesome.
plus your words of wisdom opened up a whole new world.
My ex and i were swingers and did some wild shit but.........idk

murman
08-04-2011, 08:01 AM
I'm also glad you went ahead and did the two girl session. It really does make a difference and that is one of the hidden secrets about BB, quite a few girls are bi sexual and have no problem doing a session with one another.

right, right. did I mention I'm lazy and don't want to put in the work.:lol:

murman
08-04-2011, 08:05 AM

ya know. yayow I've done 4some before but always as a couple.
mo fun with 3 chicas and me as opposed to swapping

deep2001
08-04-2011, 08:27 AM
This is the primary reason why I'm spending the first half of my next trip to DR at BB's. I want to get in a few 3-somes and 4-somes, and I know they'll be easier to set up there and better quality. :corky:

dunedain
08-04-2011, 09:54 AM
right, right. did I mention I'm lazy and don't want to put in the work.:lol:

:rofl:I hear ya mur. I agree, afterall it's supposed to be a vacation. I can chase and hustle when at home but like the famous words of Chris Tucker "I'm on vacation man and I want some Moo Shoo!!!!!!!!!":p

MrHappy
08-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Murman,

Just tell me you got to spend some time with little miss #15. I'd love to know how she is in the sack....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22909&d=1312466840

el toro
08-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Murman,

Just tell me you got to spend some time with little miss #15. I'd love to know how she is in the sack....

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22909&d=1312466840)

I was just looking at the newsletter and said to myself "I like that".

murman
08-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Murman,

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22909&d=1312466840)

naw,one of the many i missed. bangin bod and killer smile tho.

murman
08-04-2011, 04:32 PM
just saw new BB newsletter. wow.

I go down to the bar a little before the miss universe contest. grab a beer and look around, wow I'm the only dude here. sit with maria and olga. olga's another short curvy girl. Im seeing a pattern here. never really thought about it before but,yeah I'd fuck snookie. that's right I said it.
their friend marianne (i think) joined us. taller sexy and loves women. they all like each other. yea game on
go upstairs for contest maria disappears a sec, comes back in a short dress. looking good.
few drinks later. i see Dunedain. he says i hit the wall,man. i think i'm done.
I'm pretty sure he was talking about women. he seemed fine. think it was later he got his drink on.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
sex with 3 women is fuckin mind blowing. the positions and combinations are endless. and these 3 had no restrictions. there were times when i didn't who was doing what to who. hands dick and mouth always occupied. banging one while watching the other two go at it. un fuckin believable.
I'm probable wrong here, but I think dunedain is Mr. Rourke...welcome to fantasy island my friend.
the thing is, I just showed up at the bar. everythin just fell into place.
i let all of em stay. i want more in the morning.:corky:

yayow
08-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Murman,

Mr. Happy if you truly want to know, it sounds like you are due for a road trip:biggrin:

yayow
08-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Man you guys are my heroes, reading about these three girls at a time, stuff. I thought I had just about done it all, but now I don't know, might have to experience something like that at least just one time.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

deep2001
08-04-2011, 06:23 PM
MURMAN- Yep, again that's why I'm hitting BB's. I know it is far more challenging to set up the foursome you experienced in Sosua than at BB's, and I know it's gonna be cheaper and you don't have to deal with negotiating.

I go down to the bar a little before the miss universe contest. grab a beer and look around, wow I'm the only dude here. sit with maria and olga. olga's another short curvy girl. Im seeing a pattern here. never really thought about it before but,yeah I'd fuck snookie. that's right I said it.
their friend marianne (i think) joined us. taller sexy and loves women. they all like each other. yea game on
go upstairs for contest maria disappears a sec, comes back in a short dress. looking good.
I'm pretty sure he was talking about women. he seemed fine. think it was later he got his drink on.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
sex with 3 women is fuckin mind blowing. the positions and combinations are endless. and these 3 had no restrictions. there were times when i didn't who was doing what to who. hands dick and mouth always occupied. banging one while watching the other two go at it. un fuckin believable.
I'm probable wrong here, but I think dunedain is Mr. Rourke...welcome to fantasy island my friend.
the thing is, I just showed up at the bar. everythin just fell into place.

murman
08-05-2011, 09:55 AM
MURMAN- Yep, again that's why I'm hitting BB's. I know it is far more challenging to set up the foursome you experienced in Sosua than at BB's, and I know it's gonna be cheaper and you don't have to deal with negotiating.

yeah dude. its so easy a cave man can do it.
I like the way the game is played there. straight up. no b/s. ya get what you pay for.
the cool thing is once one chica knows what you want/like, they all know.

murman
08-05-2011, 11:35 AM
so this is what it feels like to be king. waking up to 3 hot willing women.
couple rounds later they're out, and I'm sleeping like a baby, with a shit eating grin on my face.
I'm eating dinner later and shorty walks by. wow.shes looking hot, short white dress with a plunging neckline. talk to her for a few. she likes to flirt.so do i. I like the way she plays the game. we both know its business, but she can make me forget for awhile.
I go take a shower, she goes to find a couple more players.
get down to the bar. Shorty's sitting with 6 or 7 chicas, all of em smoking hot.
so, I buy a round of drinks, look around and see I'm the only dude. wish I got these odds at home.
we're flirting, shooting the shit. I notice the vibe changed. look around, see a dude sitting at bar by himself. I'm wondering why the chicas aren't approaching him. I see a couple chics giving him the stink eye. so I ask whats up? they tell me he don't take any women to the room. kinda strange. whatever. his loss. goes to show you, theres no secrets at BB's. probably same deal elsewhere. idk all the nuances of the game here yet, but I think a good rep will get good service. assholes may get shitty service.
pick my 3. shorty wanda and shayla. they're smiling, happy as kids at xmas. the ones i didn't, I could see the disappointment in thier faces. wish I could take them all.gave em all a hug and bought em another round.
back in room another mind blowing experience. these girls can surly bring it. 3 is my new favorite number. shorty and shayla leave, wanda stays. wakes me up with great massage and another round. cool chick, good performance. shes out the door, I roll over and crash.
went down and ate. sweet lil thing asks me if I want a massage. oh,baby I'm just to tired. she says I know. uh, you know? yeah you take 3 girls. don't worry I'll do everything. you relax and I'll take care of you. don't remember her name or what she looks like but she did take care of my. like I said there are no secrets at BB's.
I'm starting to figure this game out. st in afternoon. grab 3 for evening and keep one for tln.
I'll finish this later.

dunedain
08-05-2011, 01:19 PM

I'm probable wrong here, but I think dunedain is Mr. Rourke...welcome to fantasy island my friend.the thing is, I just showed up at the bar. everythin just fell into place.

:lol:right you are my fellow monger!!:rofl:

The best way to sum it up:wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPIENo6PCF4&feature=player_detailpage

Tiger
08-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Great report! You are going to give Dunedin a run for his money. Thank for posting.

Tingtong
08-05-2011, 03:11 PM
Great TR. I always feel like "this is my first monger trip" ....four days till wheels up and still counting...:wink:

Tingtong
08-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Murman,

Someone said that #15 was WU most of the time. Hope she will be available next week :mrgreen:

dunedain
08-05-2011, 03:53 PM
naw,one of the many i missed. bangin bod and killer smile tho.

I didn't miss it.:corky:

daddy999
08-05-2011, 04:01 PM

I'm sure you didn't. That's Jolie I believe. A real sweetie!

Blaster006
08-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Wow. Great report. I cannot wait to hit BB now. Might hold off on sosua and spend the whole week at BB.

murman
08-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Great report! You are going to give Dunedin a run for his money. Thank for posting.

thanks tiger, I'm having a good time replaying it in head.
I probably couldn't keep up with D, but its lots of fun trying.

"add a couple bi girls to the mix" words to live bi :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tingtong
08-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Wow. Great report. I cannot wait to hit BB now. Might hold off on sosua and spend the whole week at BB.

Not good idea to skip ether BB`s or Sosua. Why not do both? I will stay 4 days in BB`s and 8 in Sosua. Have fun!

murman
08-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Great TR. I always feel like "this is my first monger trip" ....four days till wheels up and still counting...:wink:

and I want to hear all about it

murman
08-05-2011, 04:48 PM

now, thats funny. I don't care who you are.

murman
08-05-2011, 04:57 PM

depends on your deal, really.
if you wanna lounge around, chill out, be catered to. BBs is great. if you wanna club hop, party and chase chicas, not so much.

murman
08-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Someone said that #15 was WU most of the time. Hope she will be available next week :mrgreen:

if not, there are plenty of others that will take care of ya.

daddy999
08-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Yeah splitting up the trip is always fun. Though if you are really into threesomes, BB's is the better way to go because you will know for sure what you're getting in terms of what girls are truly bi.

Damn, gotta get my new report going. Just reminiscing about this past trip

murman
08-05-2011, 08:35 PM
this starting to sound like cheech and chongs "what i did on my summer vacation"
the first day I got up, went to look for a job, hung on the corner.
the second day........ and on and on.
mine goes. I got up, had sex, ate, went to beach,ate, drank, had sex, ate. drank, had sex, had sex, went to sleep.
got just what I was looking for. low key chill vacation interspersed with some great sex with some hot women.
my last morning there Shorty comes up working it hard. she just oozes sex. heartbreaker in high heels for sure. you need a message baby, come on. then she says how bout you massage me. she knows exactly what to say at exactly the right time. i can't resist one more round. she plays the game like an all pro and I like that. like they say, she gives 110% on every play.
i check out ,look in the lounge and see just about all chicas I spent time with. wow cool. hugs and kisses all around. played grab ass for a few and I was out.

deep2001
08-05-2011, 09:14 PM
See...Yeah, I'm so counting down the days till my trip. Don't worry fellwos I write it all up and vett these other reports. We'll see if BB's is really all that.

so this is what it feels like to be king. waking up to 3 hot willing women.
couple rounds later they're out, and I'm sleeping like a baby, with a shit eating grin on my face.
I'm eating dinner later and shorty walks by. wow.shes looking hot, short white dress with a plunging neckline. talk to her for a few. she likes to flirt.so do i. I like the way she plays the game. we both know its business, but she can make me forget for awhile.
I go take a shower, she goes to find a couple more players.
get down to the bar. Shorty's sitting with 6 or 7 chicas, all of em smoking hot.
so, I buy a round of drinks, look around and see I'm the only dude. wish I got these odds at home.
we're flirting, shooting the shit. I notice the vibe changed. look around, see a dude sitting at bar by himself. I'm wondering why the chicas aren't approaching him. I see a couple chics giving him the stink eye. so I ask whats up? they tell me he don't take any women to the room. kinda strange. whatever. his loss. goes to show you, theres no secrets at BB's. probably same deal elsewhere. idk all the nuances of the game here yet, but I think a good rep will get good service. assholes may get shitty service.
pick my 3. shorty wanda and shayla. they're smiling, happy as kids at xmas. the ones i didn't, I could see the disappointment in thier faces. wish I could take them all.gave em all a hug and bought em another round.
back in room another mind blowing experience. these girls can surly bring it. 3 is my new favorite number. shorty and shayla leave, wanda stays. wakes me up with great massage and another round. cool chick, good performance. shes out the door, I roll over and crash.
went down and ate. sweet lil thing asks me if I want a massage. oh,baby I'm just to tired. she says I know. uh, you know? yeah you take 3 girls. don't worry I'll do everything. you relax and I'll take care of you. don't remember her name or what she looks like but she did take care of my. like I said there are no secrets at BB's.
I'm starting to figure this game out. st in afternoon. grab 3 for evening and keep one for tln.
I'll finish this later.

Chimper
08-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the report.

How often do the chicas rotate, meaning new girls come and replace the birds from the previous days?

How big was the safe in your room? Does BB has its own safe in their office that can be trusted? I understand that you were there only a few days so most likely didn't carry much valuables.

Is it better to allow the chica to pick you, and see if both of you jive, or go after them yourself?

What was up with the loner guy, did you ever find out? I hope he didn't turn out to be another Ted Bundy?

What type of guys did you encounter there, other than another BM? Age, class, behavior, etc.?

Did you have to resort to speaking native to get buy or establish rapport, or English was enough?

chaos
08-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Nice report thanks. I will be at BB's for the first time as well this Oct 15-22. I mongered in Sosua for one week a few years ago and averaged 2 women a day but there was some work/stress involved (ok not much but there was always the strange chica to watch out for). This time I want a totally relaxed, effortless week off with a few new women each day. Does this sound reasonable? Will anyone else be at BB's that week?

daddy999
08-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Chaos and Chimper, you guys will have fun there. It is a very relaxed atmosphere if that's your deal. There's no negotiations as the prices are set. Also, each chica is a little different. There are some that will approach you and others that will hang back until you approach them. There's no hunt involved because the girls are there. They rotate girls every 6 to 7 hrs so you will not end up with some chica who is exhausted from working all day. If you have particular preferences, see the mammasans as they are awesome and make sure you get what you want in a chica. There is all types there.

dunedain
08-06-2011, 06:14 AM
I'm sure you didn't. That's Jolie I believe. A real sweetie!

Yes, it is Jolie, she was very good in the sack and her pussy is tight. I was giving that a workout.

murman
08-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Yeah splitting up the trip is always fun. Though if you are really into threesomes, BB's is the better way to go because you will know for sure what you're getting in terms of what girls are truly bi.

Damn, gotta get my new report going. Just reminiscing about this past trip

I been a thinkin. a 3 night tear thru sosua then recoup at BBs might be fun. ya know, get outa dodge before the drama gets outa hand.

Hoseman
08-06-2011, 12:05 PM
I been a thinkin. a 3 night tear thru sosua then recoup at BBs might be fun. ya know, get outa dodge before the drama gets outa hand.Sounds like a good plan.

murman
08-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the report.

How often do the chicas rotate, meaning new girls come and replace the birds from the previous days?

How big was the safe in your room? Does BB has its own safe in their office that can be trusted? I understand that you were there only a few days so most likely didn't carry much valuables.

Is it better to allow the chica to pick you, and see if both of you jive, or go after them yourself?

What was up with the loner guy, did you ever find out? I hope he didn't turn out to be another Ted Bundy?

What type of guys did you encounter there, other than another BM? Age, class, behavior, etc.?

Did you have to resort to speaking native to get buy or establish rapport, or English was enough?
I'll answer these in order.
1rst shift mid morning. 2nd 6ish.

small hotel safe. use common sense. don't think theft is an issue. i mean don't be a target.

no easy answer here. did it all ways. let them come to you. buy a round of drinks for 6 then pick as many as you want. tell em you like woman that love women. tell em what you want. they working and aim to please. play the game,have fun, let them have fun.

idk.. he no take girls to the room.

we was all high class dudes. star athletes, movie stars, business mogels and a rock god. cream of the crop I'd say. young old short tall whatever. cool peeps. hang in the reasturant you'll meet everyone.

I know words. can't really speak spanish. no real problem. smile and 1500 pesos and your bangin whoever you want.really only takes 1500 pesos:corky:

murman
08-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Nice report thanks. I will be at BB's for the first time as well this Oct 15-22. I mongered in Sosua for one week a few years ago and averaged 2 women a day but there was some work/stress involved (ok not much but there was always the strange chica to watch out for). This time I want a totally relaxed, effortless week off with a few new women each day. Does this sound reasonable? Will anyone else be at BB's that week?

relaxed check
effortless check
few new women each day check

sounds not only reasonable but exactly what you'll get.

Tingtong
08-06-2011, 01:22 PM
If you are first time to DR you shouldn`t miss ether BB`s or Sosua. My only doubt was how many days to stay at BB`s. At first it was 2 days, then 3...at the end I changed my mind and decided for 4 days :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

deep2001
08-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Right now I have reservations for 4 nights at BB's for my 9 night trip. I haven't made any reservations for the Sosua leg. I figure I'll just go there and if I'm have a great time extend the stay another night or 2. I definately want to hit Sosua. I'm also thinking of changing my flight and arrive a day or 2 earlier at BB, so I can still have 3-4 nights in Sosua. That option depends on the add on to the cost.

If you are first time to DR you shouldn`t miss ether BB`s or Sosua. My only doubt was how many days to stay at BB`s. At first it was 2 days, then 3...at the end I changed my mind and decided for 4 days :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

remyman41
08-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the board, I hope you had a great time at Blackbeards.

BorisDaBulletDodger
08-07-2011, 01:45 AM
Although it is not necessary, you can rent a car and drive up to Sosua from BB's its not that far. You can always bring them back as long as they have ID.

I usually do this because I am more of a late night guy and BB's closes kind of early. If you are lucky you might find some people down there who also rented a car, and take the drive up. If I was you, I would ask around to see if anyone is going up to Passions, and see what happens you might get a free ride up there, mongerers tend to be very nice especially for first timers down there,

On the girls at BB's if you are there for 2 days, you pretty much have seen 95% of the girls there. The most crucial time is the time when the day shift leaves, and the night shift comes in. I think it was between the hours of 4-6pm. This is when the girls are most plentiful at BB's, and don't take it the wrong way, there is always enough vagina at BB's.

There is no right way of getting the girls at BB's, for the most part it is point and click. If you are new, these girls will be EYEFUCKING you from the first step into BB's without being overly aggressive. I would advise spending at least 15 minutes talking to the girl, to see the personality, playfulness, and enthusiasm. This is part of my screening technique, that is still in the works, but not as much necessary at BB's as it is strongly needed everywhere else in the DR.

Also do not get Hilda first, because she will tear your ass up and set the bar so high, it will be downhill after that.

richmondfun
08-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Is the Wi-fi available from any of the rooms at BB? I'm thinking of doing a working trip and would like to only have to leave the room during business hours to grab a new girl. If it isn't available in the rooms, does anyone have experience with using a Wi-fi service in the DR for their computer?

el toro
08-24-2011, 05:53 PM
Is the Wi-fi available from any of the rooms at BB? I'm thinking of doing a working trip and would like to only have to leave the room during business hours to grab a new girl. If it isn't available in the rooms, does anyone have experience with using a Wi-fi service in the DR for their computer?

I'm not sure how the wi-fi is in the rooms, but it seems pretty reliable around the pool and restaurant. BB's rooms don't really seem like rooms I'd want to be pent up working in though. They're decent, but I wouldn't want to do any work in there that doesn't involve cardio.

Hoseman
08-25-2011, 08:32 AM
Is the Wi-fi available from any of the rooms at BB? I'm thinking of doing a working trip and would like to only have to leave the room during business hours to grab a new girl. If it isn't available in the rooms, does anyone have experience with using a Wi-fi service in the DR for their computer?Yes they have wifi in the rooms.