PDA

View Full Version : blacksultan in costambar--part 5

blacksultan
12-01-2006, 11:25 PM
I bought the airplane ticket today and the room is booked. I will be at Barba Negra from 2/18/07 to 2/25/07. The chocha could not come any quicker and now that this trip is set up it is time to focus on blacksultan in medellin--part muthfuckin one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11675

Freak In Black
12-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Nice. Very nice

Hemp
12-02-2006, 03:42 AM
they say 5 is the grand champ number!!! have fun down there pimpin...i know for a fact you will take quality photos!!!

black sultan is the best monger photographer on the planet!!!

psriches
12-02-2006, 11:41 AM
DON'T HURT NOBODY PLAYER!!!! IF YOU BEAT UP ALL THE TOTO, THEN WHAT ARE WE GONNA HAVE??

blacksultan
12-02-2006, 05:22 PM
they say 5 is the grand champ number!!! have fun down there pimpin...i know for a fact you will take quality photos!!!

black sultan is the best monger photographer on the planet!!!

i disagree, but thanks.:smile: :smile: :smile:

Hemp
12-02-2006, 08:03 PM
i disagree, but thanks.:smile: :smile: :smile:

modesty precedes you senor sultan :smile:

your the gordon parks of monger photography!

3somefan
12-05-2006, 03:03 PM
blacksultan...have another great trip buddy!

ajax718
12-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Black Sultan, you must be dying for the toto. I checked flights to DR that week from New York. The cheapest ticket I saw was for $842.

BCell
12-05-2006, 08:47 PM
Black Sultan, you must be dying for the toto. I checked flights to DR that week from New York. The cheapest ticket I saw was for $842.

damn that's high

the_Jayman
12-05-2006, 08:53 PM
i wanna go

BrooklynBeas
12-05-2006, 09:35 PM
BS, cancel the trip and save your dough for the Medellin Mansion! I just got an email from them... I should be booking soon...

Phoenix
12-05-2006, 09:39 PM
BS, cancel the trip and save your dough for the Medellin Mansion! I just got an email from them... I should be booking soon...

Go to Cartagena or Bogota, forget the mansion monger daycare center.

BrooklynBeas
12-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Go to Cartagena or Bogota, forget the mansion monger daycare center.

Just need someone whos been there and can show me around a lil... The mansion looks good to me... Its like a blackbeard with hot women and everything is a 3 dollar cab ride away... Plus Aussie greg does day trips to town and trips to shooting ranges which looks fun... Doesnt look that bad for a first trip to the country... And shit, i spent close to 3000 in DR for 9 nights and didnt even have a great time... i know its now time to move on!

Phoenix
12-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Just need someone whos been there and can show me around a lil... The mansion looks good to me... Its like a blackbeard with hot women and everything is a 3 dollar cab ride away... Plus Aussie greg does day trips to town and trips to shooting ranges which looks fun... Doesnt look that bad for a first trip to the country... And shit, i spent close to 3000 in DR for 9 nights and didnt even have a great time... i know its now time to move on!

South America awaits! Enjoy :D

blacksultan
12-09-2006, 08:44 PM

I paid close to 700 dollars but I truly believe that it is money well spent. But now I have major problem. It seems that the flights that are direct to Medellin for the time I can go in the spring are booked and I am not trying to spend the extra 200 or 300 dollars to get down there since I would have just came back from Barba Negra within a month. So I plan to institute plan B--Boca Chica. I have never been there and it is someplace different. I could go back to Barba Negra but I am really trying to expand my horizons this year. God knows I want to taste some of that Colombiana chocha but I have to be money minded when planning and taking my vacations. I have August of 2007 this year to hit up South America---Rio most likely and if not Colombia. Then again, it may be the other way around.

blacksultan
02-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Okay, I have 12 days left till I hit Costambar. NYC is cold as fuck and I find myself daydreaming at work about tasting some dominican butterscotch and chocolate. What is a man to do??? Wait like a muthafucka. Damn.

blacksultan
02-06-2007, 06:20 PM
I paid close to 700 dollars but I truly believe that it is money well spent. But now I have major problem. It seems that the flights that are direct to Medellin for the time I can go in the spring are booked and I am not trying to spend the extra 200 or 300 dollars to get down there since I would have just came back from Barba Negra within a month. So I plan to institute plan B--Boca Chica. I have never been there and it is someplace different. I could go back to Barba Negra but I am really trying to expand my horizons this year. God knows I want to taste some of that Colombiana chocha but I have to be money minded when planning and taking my vacations. I have August of 2007 this year to hit up South America---Rio most likely and if not Colombia. Then again, it may be the other way around.

Medellin is a go!!!!!!! One month after I get back from Barba Negra.

chlen
02-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Okay, I have 12 days left till I hit Costambar. NYC is cold as fuck and I find myself daydreaming at work about tasting some dominican butterscotch and chocolate. What is a man to do??? Wait like a muthafucka. Damn.

Today's one of the best day of your trip... Anticipating and it's so close... Everything is still ahead, nothing is behind... I'd love these days before the dream comes true...

blacksultan
02-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Today's one of the best day of your trip... Anticipating and it's so close... Everything is still ahead, nothing is behind... I'd love these days before the dream comes true...

Yeah. Getting ready to head back down the rabbit hole can be a little stressful though. But I am definitely looking forward to do some heavy duty fucking.

blacksultan
02-12-2007, 05:24 PM
The wormhole is slowly opening and gathering energy. Approximately 6 days until the jump to hyperspace.

the_Jayman
02-12-2007, 06:19 PM
FUCK YOU ! ! !

Jimbo44
02-13-2007, 03:53 PM
BlackSultan, whats up buddy, just got back from Sosua and have to upload my pics... I was with Belkis, have some pics cumming....

Jimbo44
02-13-2007, 03:58 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/685245d2261fea625.jpg

Yours truly!!

Jimbo44
02-13-2007, 03:59 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/685245d22623dfb35.jpg

more...

Jimbo44
02-13-2007, 04:01 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/685245d226227c11d.jpg

thats my buddy in the background, always stoned and full of dick pills.

blacksultan
02-14-2007, 04:40 PM
My tongue is doing pushups guys. The dick is in fighting shape and form. 4 days left.

Hunter
02-14-2007, 05:32 PM
My tongue is doing pushups guys. The dick is in fighting shape and form. 4 days left.

No spanking the monkey. Save that leche!!

continentalmike
02-15-2007, 01:14 AM
Have fun brother!

Wear them chica's out..

Summit
02-15-2007, 01:42 PM
Looking forward to your trip report sultan. I'll be there a month after you :D

Hemp
02-15-2007, 02:47 PM

i avoid all sexual contact 7 days prior to a DR trip...VERY VERY HARD TO DO :wink:

i speak to sultan daily...he is in rare form for his up coming trip!!!

Sultan and co. are ready to do damage...

blacksultan
02-15-2007, 05:15 PM

more...

My goal, my mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacksultan
02-15-2007, 05:17 PM

I spanked it last night just to give him a little workout. The main event starts in two and a half days.

blacksultan
02-16-2007, 05:03 PM
Ok guys, I will be doing a little reporting live from the field on this thread. After I log off today, you will hear from me again in the DR on Sunday. I leave tommorow but I have a layover in ATL and will be staying with the family overnight. I will also call a couple of the fellas from the board when I arrive. Leeway and his friend, remyman, and myself have some serious shit planned for that jacuzzi. Hey, things dont always go as planned but suffice it to say, we will be tearing some dominican chocha and ass out the frame inextricably and with reckless abandon. And to all the ISOC members in NYC, Chicago, Detroit, Boston, and anywhere else in the Northern US--Stay warm muthafuckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beads
02-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Poor Belkis I almost feel bad for her. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ErikS
02-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Give em hell SultaNegra! :bootyshake:

Corrado
02-18-2007, 05:40 PM
I spanked it last night just to give him a little workout. The main event starts in two and a half days.

T M I :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Corrado
02-18-2007, 05:41 PM

more...

This shit right herrrrrrrre is out of control

the_Jayman
02-18-2007, 06:04 PM
That fucker is probably in the Jacuzzi right now . . . FUCK HIM ! ! !

Beads
02-18-2007, 06:17 PM
That fucker is probably in the Jacuzzi right now . . . FUCK HIM ! ! !

nah hes probably in his room reading a book :eek: :eek: :eek:

blacksultan
02-18-2007, 08:08 PM
I am in the house. Happy hour is about to begin. chocha is in full effect. I´m fucked up ooo`ps

blacksultan
02-18-2007, 09:19 PM
i am about to tear shit ou t the frame. cuba libres and gin and tonic. leche o shit.

blacksultan
02-18-2007, 09:34 PM
THERE IS SO MUCH CHOCHA IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summit
02-18-2007, 09:59 PM
At least it will be a month after Sultan's visit before i get there......maybe the pussy will be back to normal size by then.....:(

blacksultan
02-19-2007, 01:56 AM
i am ok. I need sleep. Bear in mind that power fucking can wear you out and wear chicas out. I have one calling the hogs upstairs right now.

remyman41
02-19-2007, 02:28 AM
I'm leaving for the airport in 26.5 hrs

blacksultan
02-19-2007, 07:24 AM
It is raining this morning in costambar. But that will not deter me. I have two chicas upstairs still sleep. I have some more fucking to do this morning. I am very happy right now. Chocha has a calming effect and since everyone knows that I have the propensity to be a crazy muthafucka, I have a chocha zen about me right now.

leeway99
02-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Hold it down muthafucka.... See u soon.

blacksultan
02-19-2007, 09:35 AM
aINT IT BEAUTIFUL TO BUST A NUT IN THE MORNING AFTER GETTING YOUR DICK SUCKED SLOPPILY. NO FUCK YOUS POR FAVOR MUTHAFUCKAS.

WSJ3
02-19-2007, 10:38 AM
Glad to see you made it down in one piece BSultan.

Sorry I missed your call meng but post some pics of the BlackBeard scene for the brothers here freezing in the NYC cold.

blacksultan
02-19-2007, 11:51 AM
Remy and leeway, power combo 2 is about to happen in about an hour

INDIA AND MIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacksultan
02-19-2007, 01:16 PM
For all the blackbeard´s vets, zuleika is no longer at Barba Negra. She is living in Santo Domingo and is getting WU.

Summit
02-19-2007, 04:02 PM
I'm hoping that blackbeard's will get a new crop of chicas in March. It looks like Sultan is gonna wear em smooth OUT!!!
Of course none of the rest of us would do that...<CObullshitUGH>:rofl:

As Jimmy Carter woulda said....."SIC EM GOOBER"....

blacksultan
02-19-2007, 04:36 PM
ÌNdia and miel were great. Miel is a little timid and shy but when she gets into it, she holds it down. The happy hour was great. Miel is a little power pack like a dominican energizer bunny.

Freak In Black
02-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Just got a phone call last night which might put me out there real, real, real soon.

Hold it down Sultan.

Can you say Jacuzzi Party part deux?

Summit
02-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Hmmmm.....Jacuzzi party....i'll bring the "I rub my duckie" vibrating rubber duckie, and the "I rub my fishie" vibrating rubber fishie.......hehehehehe.....i was gonna bring my remote control shark.....but i thought that was a bit too much for the chicas to handle....:lol: .....it's a bitch being old and immature....:o

Citynights
02-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Will be in sousa in 22 hours....:D two weeks of rehabing my knee...:rolleyes:
Got my workouts scheduled out....will be out to do some extras workouts
maybe to start La Passions :rofl: :rofl:

GokuSS
02-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Leaving for the DR in about 32 hours! BBs for two nights and Sosua for four more! Taking the crap-shoot at the Garden. I've been sending reminders to Lorenzo for a month and will send one more before I leave. I also plan to call the Garden from BBs!

Cuba Libre
02-19-2007, 11:05 PM
With all you guys going to BB's, it's no wonder I wasn't able to get a room for this weekend.:(

blacksultan
02-19-2007, 11:48 PM
Happy hour tonite. blitz mutafuckas blitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was wonderful.

cuba libres and gin and tonics and a nice nap.

And the chocha. I love this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEPUTY DAWG
02-20-2007, 05:13 AM
Glad to see your having a ball!!!!!!! Sorry for not getting back with you as well. I figure I'd do something else but it's good to know that you'll have a brotha's back!!!!!!!!

blacksultan
02-20-2007, 12:51 PM
It´s a beautiful day and sun is shining. I am about to have a happy hour in the jacuzzi. How are you guys doing and how is the weather..................

Hemp
02-20-2007, 12:58 PM
It´s a beautiful day and sun is shining. I am about to have a happy hour in the jacuzzi. How are you guys doing and how is the weather..................

u seem to be having a blast!!! way to go bro!!!

weather seems to have warmed up a bit today...hopefully it holds out :(

but dont worry about us...WORRY ABOUT LAYING THE SMACK DOWN ON THAT CHOCHA :eek:

Beads
02-20-2007, 01:15 PM
sounds like your having a great time Sultan.

Jimbo44
02-20-2007, 02:23 PM
Sultan, it has only been 1 week since I was there for 4 days, and already, I want to go back. I am asssuming u do not have a way to upload pics yet??

Beads
02-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Sultan, it has only been 1 week since I was there for 4 days, and already, I want to go back. I am asssuming u do not have a way to upload pics yet??

4 days goes REALLY quick!

Jimbo44
02-20-2007, 02:37 PM
I know, I actually hated to wake up ea. morning, but after thinking about it.... glad I did!

Summit
02-20-2007, 03:04 PM
It really pisses me off that i can only take TWO suitcases...I may have to leave some clothes at home, so i can get all the "accessories" i need in the 2 suitcases....hehe
By the way........why don't more of the chicas have pierced belly buttons??? What am i gonna do with all these extra "blinking" navel rings??:rofl:

blacksultan
02-20-2007, 04:18 PM
leeway 99 and his boy are in the house!!!

the_Jayman
02-20-2007, 07:14 PM
I'll bet SultanNegro forgot the Mrs. Butterworths . . . Stupid fuck ! ! !

blacksultan
02-20-2007, 07:36 PM
I'll bet SultanNegro forgot the Mrs. Butterworths . . . Stupid fuck ! ! !

Ill go up to Jenny´s on thursday and buy the next best thing. Also Remyman is in the house. Tommorow is La Passions and Belkis!!!!!

blacksultan
02-21-2007, 05:14 AM
I found out yesterday that another chica got married to a puerto rican cat and is no longer at bb´s. Kircy aka sexypoundcake. She is living in New York. Now wouldnt it be crazy if I ran into her ass back home. Also one of my favorites named Isabelle got out the game and moved back to Santiago. Well today is Belkis Day and I am really hoping to have a good time if I see her. I have been looking forward to this day for a very long time. I just hope that I have enough leche left. I bust 2 nuts in the day and one at around 1230 this morning.

Jimmydr
02-21-2007, 07:49 AM
I found out yesterday that another chica got married to a puerto rican cat and is no longer at bb´s. Kircy aka sexypoundcake. She is living in New York. Now wouldnt it be crazy if I ran into her ass back home. Also one of my favorites named Hsabelle got out the game and moved back to Santiago. Well today is Belkis Day and I am really hoping to have a good time if I see her. I have been looking forward to this day for a very long time. I just hope that I have enough leche left. I bust 2 nuts in the day and one at around 1230 this morning.

The old inventory needes to get retired from our island, in other words, these chicas need to marry suckers after 2-3 years and move on.

Hemp
02-21-2007, 09:22 AM
I found out yesterday that another chica got married to a puerto rican cat and is no longer at bb´s. Kircy aka sexypoundcake. She is living in New York. Now wouldnt it be crazy if I ran into her ass back home. Also one of my favorites named Isabelle got out the game and moved back to Santiago. Well today is Belkis Day and I am really hoping to have a good time if I see her. I have been looking forward to this day for a very long time. I just hope that I have enough leche left. I bust 2 nuts in the day and one at around 1230 this morning.

tpdog was looking forward to it also...lol

please let us know what happened between you and her, but im sure you will have a good time.

thunderstar
02-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Come on - tell us about Belkiss!
Hope your having a great time - ah man - its cold in the UK

Jimbo44
02-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Hope u r taking mucho photgrafios....

chlen
02-21-2007, 07:48 PM
ÌNdia and miel were great. Miel is a little timid and shy but when she gets into it, she holds it down. The happy hour was great. Miel is a little power pack like a dominican energizer bunny.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/42194591d20923f2b.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/42194591d22f1db0f.jpg

Beads
02-21-2007, 07:51 PM
shes cute.

BlackSultan should be tongue deep in Belkis ass right about now.

Freak In Black
02-21-2007, 11:59 PM
ALL ROOMS ARE BOOKED!

I know I decided last minute, but FUCK!

See you in a couple of days Sultan.

On my way brother.

(Santo Domingo then hopefully Babra Negra then Sosua)

Beads
02-22-2007, 09:28 AM
ALL ROOMS ARE BOOKED!

I know I decided last minute, but FUCK!

See you in a couple of days Sultan.

On my way brother.

(Santo Domingo then hopefully Babra Negra then Sosua)

What do you need a room for? keep your stuff in Sultans room and sleep in the jacuzzi!

blacksultan
02-23-2007, 09:10 AM
Yesterday we had a great jacuzzi party with 8 chicas after taking them to the beach for food and drinks. I had a happy hour with India and Hilda that was pretty fun. Hilda has boobs just like Barbie-Louisa with the same slim frame. Also be aware that the girls are being advised by the office not to give up pics to the guys so be discrete. In fact, Miel approached me a couple of days ago asking if I put some pics of her up. Apparently someone told her that they saw her pics on the net.

Beads
02-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Yesterday we had a great jacuzzi party with 8 chicas after taking them to the beach for food and drinks. I had a happy hour with India and Hilda that was pretty fun. Hilda has boobs just like Barbie-Louisa with the same slim frame. Also be aware that the girls are being advised by the office not to give up pics to the guys so be discrete. In fact, Miel approached me a couple of days ago asking if I put some pics of her up. Apparently someone told her that they saw her pics on the net.

These girls are house whores. There are tons of pictures floating around of them already. It is expected people take pictures of the girls in a place like this. If a chica works in a whorehouse she should expected to have photos taken and they will be shown around. If they dont like it they should find a job someplace else.

I can understand a free lancer or part timer who works a normal job and has a boyfriend or husband she doesnt want to find out but these chicas work at Blackbeards!

Anyhow whats the staff going to do tell you not to take pictures? If they do it sounds like a good reason not to go there.

Hemp
02-23-2007, 09:43 AM
These girls are house whores. There are tons of pictures floating around of them already. It is expected people take pictures of the girls in a place like this. If a chica works in a whorehouse she should expected to have photos taken and they will be shown around. If they dont like it they should find a job someplace else.
I can understand a free lancer or part timer who works a normal job and has a boyfriend or husband she doesnt want to find out but these chicas work at Blackbeards!

Anyhow whats the staff going to do tell you not to take pictures? If they do it sounds like a good reason not to go there.

very very true!!!

its a dumb question to ask :confused:

psriches
02-23-2007, 05:14 PM
In fact, Miel approached me a couple of days ago asking if I put some pics of her up. Apparently someone told her that they saw her pics on the net.Hopefully you didn't get defensive and fall for that. I'm sure you are the 10th monger they asked. Just keep your poker face on and politely ask, "when can you come to the room and lick my ass"!!

Just remember to be polite about it!

the_Jayman
02-23-2007, 06:45 PM
Just keep your poker face on and politely ask, "when can you come to the room and lick my ass"!!

LMFFAO ! ! ! ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :eek: :eek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Beads
02-23-2007, 07:11 PM
On your last day start a riot and say.....

"All your photos are on the internet! Jimmy posted them! All your WU novios will see them and cut off your peso supply!"

Then run outside and get in your taxi.

the_Jayman
02-23-2007, 09:04 PM
I will be at Barba Negra from 2/18/07 to 2/25/07.[/SIZE]

FUCK HIM ! ! ! (asshole)

blacksultan
02-24-2007, 07:38 AM
Hopefully you didn't get defensive and fall for that. I'm sure you are the 10th monger they asked. Just keep your poker face on and politely ask, "when can you come to the room and lick my ass"!!

I just told her that it wasnt me and that I would not post the pics of her and India that I took.

blacksultan
02-24-2007, 07:40 AM
On your last day start a riot and say.....

"All your photos are on the internet! Jimmy posted them! All your WU novios will see them and cut off your peso supply!"

Then run outside and get in your taxi.

Are you out of your mind. The chicas here at bb´s are no joke. These hoes would jump my ass before I reach the gate.

blacksultan
02-24-2007, 07:42 AM
There is a torrential downpour this morning on my last day here. I dont know yet if the bikini contest will be cancelled.

PapiQueRico
02-24-2007, 09:09 AM
Yo, BS, if your ass is up posting at 7:30 in the morning then you ain't fuckin' enough!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmydr
02-24-2007, 09:31 AM
Yo, BS, if your ass is up posting at 7:30 in the morning then you ain't fuckin' enough!!!!!!!!!!

He is all talk, one 2 minute pop and he is done for the day.

Summit
02-24-2007, 09:58 AM
If there is a downpour there Sultan, just take all the chicas to the jacuzzi...

blacksultan
02-24-2007, 10:20 AM
If there is a downpour there Sultan, just take all the chicas to the jacuzzi...

No way. They dont like getting their hair wet.

Beads
02-24-2007, 10:20 AM
There is a torrential downpour this morning on my last day here. I dont know yet if the bikini contest will be cancelled.

you better make the most of the last day! get back in the room and grab some chicas!

blacksultan
02-24-2007, 10:21 AM

Trust me I have. 5 happy hours. 2 chicas in sosua. And the chica who I chill with a keep with me at bb´s. Im straight.

blacksultan
02-24-2007, 11:57 AM
The bikini contest is a go. The place is full of chicas. Im about to go get some chocha before the contest.

Citynights
02-24-2007, 12:08 PM
I AM ON MY WAY TO THE CONTEST ......:D SAVE ME A SEAT....

PapiQueRico
02-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Trust me I have. 5 happy hours. 2 chicas in sosua. And the chica who I chill with a keep with me at bb´s. Im straight.

Hey, I wasn't questioning your sexuality :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(not that there's anything wrong with it)

We've had enough of that conversation a few weeks ago :p

BBplays
02-24-2007, 12:56 PM
The bikini contest is a go. The place is full of chicas. Im about to go get some chocha before the contest.

I'm sure Bikini contest photos are not discouraged!!!:corky: :corky:
SNAP AWAY!:mrgreen:

blacksultan
02-24-2007, 01:47 PM
Hey, I wasn't questioning your sexuality :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(not that there's anything wrong with it)

We've had enough of that conversation a few weeks ago :p

¨straight¨ means im doing ok. :wink: :wink:

blacksultan
02-24-2007, 09:05 PM
The bikini contest was great. Annie 3 won the contest and she was hot. Even though it was raining, they had the contest in the restaurant.
Citynights was in the house. I hung out at La Passions on Wednesday with City as well. It was a good day today. Lots of guys, and drinking, and chicas. OH and fuck you Jayman.

Summit
02-24-2007, 10:40 PM
Glad you had a great time Sultan. Now hopefully the chicas can have a good rest before i get there. <snicker>

blacksultan
02-25-2007, 12:20 AM
I can tell you guys one thing for sure. The chicas here are putting in some serious work. Barba Negra is completely booked.

blacksultan
02-25-2007, 06:40 AM
Early this morning I experienced the equivalent of a chocha mind meld. I dont want to go home, but I have to today. I love this place. Shit.

gdogg
02-25-2007, 07:00 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Kircy aka Kirssey is gone? I'm broken hearted!!! She was the bomb (seriously)! I'm really sad about that because I plan to run into her on every trip. Just don't tell BJLover...he likes her probably much as I do! If you do run into her, let me know!

Beads
02-26-2007, 09:41 AM
I wonder if Sultan has recovered from his trip yet? Sometimes it does feel like I need a few days to recover from my vacations down there. :rofl:

Hemp
02-26-2007, 09:46 AM
i spoke to him last night...and got the pre- report!!!!!!!!!!!!! it VERY interesting. im going to get the word of mouth report over dinner in a couple days.

Sultan will be getting to you guys shortly...

blacksultan
02-28-2007, 04:17 PM
I wonder if Sultan has recovered from his trip yet? Sometimes it does feel like I need a few days to recover from my vacations down there. :rofl:

My monger space time contiuum is still fucked up. You know that weird feeling that you have inside which is a mixture of sadness and longing for the chocha, the hot sun, the food............. I miss the place as soon as I step on the plane to come back home. And the fact that it is cold here in Nyc does not make it any easier. I had a good trip. Some drama, but that is to be expected.

Beads
02-28-2007, 04:21 PM
My monger space time contiuum is still fucked up. You know that weird feeling that you have inside which is a mixture of sadness and longing for the chocha, the hot sun, the food............. I miss the place as soon as I step on the plane to come back home. And the fact that it is cold here in Nyc does not make it any easier. I had a good trip. Some drama, but that is to be expected.

sounds like you had a great time overal which is all that matters. I figured DR depression had set in and youd log on in a few days to fill us in on some details of the trip.

blacksultan
02-28-2007, 04:45 PM
sounds like you had a great time overal which is all that matters. I figured DR depression had set in and youd log on in a few days to fill us in on some details of the trip.

It has, but the cure will be coming pretty soon.:wink:

Jimmydr
02-28-2007, 08:22 PM
Check out his other report!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11675