PDA

View Full Version : Hempstead in Sosua...part 2

Hemp
12-02-2006, 03:53 AM
taking a page out of my man sultans book and psyching my self up for this follow up to my rookie classic trip and post!!! feat. my wingman aventura :lol: im really looking to raise the bar in this second coming...pics, variety of chicas im only hooking up with the best looking chicas, reporting, etc... still havent decieded where im staying though...toss up between new garden and el neptuno condos (thanks marco) we'll see

it came kind of quick too!!! damn i have a little over a month to go :eek:

AA details

http://images.appriss.com/amair/FlightDetails.gif
Date:
JAN - FRIDAY

Flight :
AMERICAN AIRLINES

Departure:
NEW YORK JFK
11:30 AM

Arrival:
SANTIAGO DO
4:15 PM

"HEMPSTEAD"

SEAT 13C
ECONOMY

LUNCH

"AVENTURA"

SEAT 13D
ECONOMY

LUNCH

Date:
JAN - FRIDAY

Flight :
AMERICAN AIRLINES

Departure:
SANTIAGO DO
12:00 N

Arrival:
NEW YORK JFK
2:40 PM

"HEMPSTEAD"

SEAT 26D
ECONOMY

LUNCH

"AVENTURA"

SEAT 26F
ECONOMY

LUNCH

Beads
12-02-2006, 11:01 AM
it comes up quick and then its gone just as fast.

Jimmydr
12-02-2006, 11:03 AM
At New garden, dozens of chicas may stop by during each day.

Kevy
12-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Watch out on El Neptuno, there has been some questions about it being chica friendly.

Beads
12-02-2006, 11:05 AM
At New garden, dozens of chicas may stop by during each day.

that sounds good to me.

Jimmydr
12-02-2006, 11:08 AM
No reason to hit the discos because the ones that don't make money, will stop by the Garden.

SJG
12-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Stay at the Garden, you won't regret it....

Beads
12-02-2006, 11:10 AM
No reason to hit the discos because the ones that don't make money, will stop by the Garden.

after the disco closes a bunch of chicas head to the garden?

Jimmydr
12-02-2006, 11:12 AM
after the disco closes a bunch of chicas head to the garden?

During the day they come. After a night of no money.

SJG
12-02-2006, 11:12 AM
They need a place to get off the street. They'll come by and see if any guys are looking for a TLN.

Beads
12-02-2006, 11:29 AM
During the day they come. After a night of no money.

I guess I should try spending a little more time one day in the hotel to see what shows up. we get up eat and hit the beach during the day usually. especially on Sundays!

Hemp
12-02-2006, 11:51 AM
i have been to the new garden already last trip thru i visited g-dogg there its cool i would have no problems staying there...but i also have a wingman who is shall we say " high maintenence" lol
but i dont like the fact that they dont have a-joining rooms...my only negative about the place.

SJG
12-02-2006, 02:22 PM
i have been to the new garden already last trip thru i visited g-dogg there its cool i would have no problems staying there...but i also have a wingman who is shall we say " high maintenence" lol
but i dont like the fact that they dont have a-joining rooms...my only negative about the place.

Lorenzo is considering them for when he builds the addition. I really don't see then need, unless someone is into clandestine, midnight, brokeback rendezvous. :eek: :rofl:

Jimmydr
12-02-2006, 03:05 PM

Its the only place I will stay when I return.

Hemp
12-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Lorenzo is considering them for when he builds the addition. I really don't see then need, unless someone is into clandestine, midnight, brokeback rendezvous. :eek: :rofl:

brokeback!!! fuck you :mad:

thats why daisy loves me more!!!

SJG
12-02-2006, 04:57 PM
brokeback!!! fuck you :mad:

thats why daisy loves me more!!!

She's all yours bro. I wouldn't want to get in the way of true love. :rofl:

Have fun at the Garden. You really can't go wrong there. It's central to just about everything.

Phoenix
12-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Its the only place I will stay when I return.

Jimmy I want to see you posting " If I return " Now man up dammit :D

Jimmydr
12-03-2006, 11:54 AM
Jimmy I want to see you posting " If I return " Now man up dammit :D

I plan on 1 trip a year to the New Garden. Can't beat those 3 hour flights.

Phoenix
12-03-2006, 01:12 PM
I plan on 1 trip a year to the New Garden. Can't beat those 3 hour flights.

I know that is the big draw for guys on the east coast, the three hour flight is hard to beat. For me the flight time to Bogota is less than the DR so the choice for me is Colombia.

Jimmydr
12-03-2006, 01:13 PM
I know that is the big draw for guys on the east coast, the three hour flight is hard to beat. For me the flight time to Bogota is less than the DR so the choice for me is Colombia.

3-4 of us and a week at The New Garden is a must yearly.

Phoenix
12-03-2006, 01:16 PM
3-4 of us and a week at The New Garden is a must yearly.

I will see if I can make it sometime, I do like the laid back scene in Boca Chica better though. I also only have a one hour layover in Newark to fly to SDQ. Going to POP means a three hour layover.

Hemp
12-03-2006, 01:16 PM
u really cant beat that 3 hr stint...for me its a fear of flying i hate being in the air!!! so when i do start really researching and planning the Rio trip the flight there is going to war on me...may need to knock me out with pills or something until flight is over :(

i can do the 3hrs though...sleep through half of it and the other half watching a DVD.

Beads
12-03-2006, 01:17 PM
based upon flight time you cant argue either fact. sitting on an airplane for more than 5 hrs gets tiresome even if you have close to enough space to sleep. Once you break the 5hr barrier I get restless myself.

BCell
12-03-2006, 02:00 PM
i would sit in cargo if they give me a good enough deal

Jimmydr
12-03-2006, 02:03 PM
based upon flight time you cant argue either fact. sitting on an airplane for more than 5 hrs gets tiresome even if you have close to enough space to sleep. Once you break the 5hr barrier I get restless myself.

Flying with a few buddies can help kill time in a 4-6 hour flight.

psriches
12-03-2006, 02:04 PM
3-4 of us and a week at The New Garden is a must yearly.But that doesn't mean you're only going to DR once a year, right??

Jimmydr
12-03-2006, 02:23 PM
But that doesn't mean you're only going to DR once a year, right??

Colombia in High Season is Expensive. I want to stick with Colombia at least 3 times a year and DR once.

BlueDevil
12-03-2006, 03:56 PM
u really cant beat that 3 hr stint...for me its a fear of flying i hate being in the air!!! so when i do start really researching and planning the Rio trip the flight there is going to war on me...may need to knock me out with pills or something until flight is over :(

i can do the 3hrs though...sleep through half of it and the other half watching a DVD.

2 Sonata capsules work for me on long-hauls...I'm out for the count. Ask your Doc to prescribe some for you.

Hemp
12-06-2006, 12:53 PM
how long is the ride from sosua to santo domingo?

Kevy
12-06-2006, 12:54 PM
4-5 hours.

Hemp
01-01-2007, 11:24 PM
So i have already started taking double pops of my multi V's and drinking loads and loads of water...in preparation for my fuck-a-thon upcoming!!!

who exactly is going to be in town so i know who to look for when im there if u dont mind chimming in.

moshy2k
01-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Moshy2k Jan 3rd-8th

ROVER
01-02-2007, 01:58 AM
I'l be in the new garden 15,16,17

renogeorge
01-02-2007, 07:18 AM
I will be there from January 6th to 20th

Jimmydr
01-02-2007, 07:34 AM
I hope we get alot of stories, I need them.

renogeorge
01-02-2007, 08:05 AM
I still have to finish my story, don't I? Lemme tell ya, it was too embarassing to finish.

Hemp
01-02-2007, 08:06 AM
I hope we get alot of stories, I need them.

im saying my prayers...eating my vitamins...and doing my jumping jacks and push ups

there will be plenty of stories!!!

:p

renogeorge
01-02-2007, 08:10 AM
What days will you be down there Hempstead?

Hemp
01-02-2007, 08:12 AM
What days will you be down there Hempstead?

the 5th-12th

main points of interest will be rockys and Lou's (if he is back)

renogeorge
01-02-2007, 08:14 AM
We will probably be seeing each other at the pool. I look forward to meeting you.

George

Hemp
01-02-2007, 08:17 AM
We will probably be seeing each other at the pool. I look forward to meeting you.

George

likewise buddy...u will def. see me at the pool!!! me and my wingman are staying at the Europa (its only for ajoining room purposes) i dont want to stay there :(

but will be spending plenty of time hanging at the new garden pool :rolleyes:

leeway99
01-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Hemp,
Have a safe trip. Remember, it's your duty.....

renogeorge
01-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Sounds good. Is Kiddfrost going to be at New Garden too?

Jimmydr
01-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Remember, the more of you, the more of them. Choose carefully and often.

renogeorge
01-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Just some R and R Jimmy. It's going to be fun!

Jimmydr
01-02-2007, 08:37 AM

Fun, Its a few levels above that.

renogeorge
01-02-2007, 08:48 AM
I have been looking forward to this for a long time. I agree. It is going to be a blast and a half.

Hemp
01-02-2007, 09:24 AM
Sounds good. Is Kiddfrost going to be at New Garden too?

The frost will be in attendence...

Jimmydr
01-02-2007, 09:33 AM

I have not got much rest there in over a year.

balcoach
01-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Hemp

Do your thug thizzle all up and down Pedro Clisante and Dr. Rosen. Wish I was there with you guys.

You going with your same stick man as before?

For what its worth and the proximatey, you guys might make out better with a 2BR condo at the palms, for probably 1/2 the cost. might want to peep it b4 you go or check with Marco at Rocky's.

Hollar

agua chico
01-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Hemp.

Please come back with a good report and out-do your last one.

Jag

Hemp
01-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Hemp

Do your thug thizzle all up and down Pedro Clisante and Dr. Rosen. Wish I was there with you guys.

You going with your same stick man as before?

For what its worth and the proximatey, you guys might make out better with a 2BR condo at the palms, for probably 1/2 the cost. might want to peep it b4 you go or check with Marco at Rocky's.

Hollar

hotel arrangements are not set in stone yet...so i have been in contact with Marco and the lady at el neptuno (who has some interesting views on bringing chicas back by the way)

anythings is possible until i get to town on friday...same wing man as before..my buddy aventura!!! for another point man wing man adventure.

thanks coach.

balcoach
01-02-2007, 12:16 PM
Hemp

Wouldn't reccommend El Neptuno, good people, but heard same about tennants wanting a more family atmosphere. I did the palm, and it was the "titties" as my boy would say. secluded, close, great pool, check out this link www.sosuavacationrentals.com (http://www.sosuavacationrentals.com) hollar

Jimmydr
01-02-2007, 12:16 PM
Hemp

Wouldn't reccommend El Neptuno, good people, but heard same about tennants wanting a more family atmosphere. I did the palm, and it was the "titties" as my boy would say. secluded, close, great pool, check out this link www.sosuavacationrentals.com (http://www.sosuavacationrentals.com) hollar

We are a family, 3 daddies and 7 daughters.

Hemp
01-02-2007, 12:20 PM
We are a family, 3 daddies and 7 daughters..

fucking classic!!!

ErikS
01-02-2007, 03:34 PM
I'll be in town from Jan 6th - Feb 1st........ but I'm working on extending it a bit longer so as to be around for Tropic Bob's Bday bash! :wink:

Hemp
01-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Hemp.

Please come back with a good report and out-do your last one.

Jag

if you thought the last one was good u aint seen nothing yet!!!

i will do my very best to drop a quality Grade A report...with pictures.

Hemp
01-02-2007, 03:37 PM
I'll be in town from Jan 6th - Feb 1st........ but I'm working on extending it a bit longer so as to be around for Tropic Bob's Bday bash! :wink:

can wait to meet cha... the Legend that is ErikS

will u be doing any cooking?

Hemp
01-04-2007, 08:37 AM
15 hrs...left, now its a real countdown!!!

no turning back now...

i havent even packed yet :eek:

Beads
01-04-2007, 09:55 AM
The chicas should all be back from holiday and looking to make fresh pesos after spending everything on Christmas. It should be a great time to be there.

Jimmydr
01-04-2007, 10:08 AM
15 hrs...left, now its a real countdown!!!

no turning back now...

i havent even packed yet :eek:

I only have 2,600 hours more, and this countdown will only repeat 4 more times.

Beads
01-04-2007, 10:34 AM
wish I only had 15 hrs left of countdown.

Hemp
01-04-2007, 12:48 PM
wish I only had 15 hrs left of countdown.

i wish u was there while im there...would like to kick it with you in the monger environment...you seem like a stand up guy!!! with a brutal honesty approach to things which i appreciate...cause im the same way.

theres still time Beads!!! BOOK THE FLIGHT :p

Jimmydr
01-04-2007, 12:58 PM
i wish u was there while im there...would like to kick it with you in the monger environment...you seem like a stand up guy!!! with a brutal honesty approach to things which i appreciate...cause im the same way.

I hung with Beads twice and it was "WILD".

Beads
01-04-2007, 01:43 PM

Work currently wont permit. I just dont have the time right now. Im trying to get back as soon as time permits.I did just get back about 3 weeks ago. Im looking at one more trip before winter is over though.

SJG
01-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Work currently wont permit. I just dont have the time right now. Im trying to get back as soon as time permits.I did just get back about 3 weeks ago. Im looking at one more trip before winter is over though.

You just need to go into your bosses' office and work the car battery and nipple clamps until your vacation time is approved..... :p

Beads
01-04-2007, 01:49 PM
I hung with Beads twice and it was "WILD".

Ive had some great trips hanging out with Jimmy. My frist trip to Sosua Jimmy was my tour guide!

Jimmydr
01-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Ive had some great trips hanging out with Jimmy. My frist trip to Sosua Jimmy was my tour guide!

He brought the Beads, I brought the "Diana"

Beads
01-04-2007, 02:07 PM
He brought the Beads, I brought the "Diana"

I guess those guys visiting BlackBeards will now get to meet the infamous Diana. A lot of the other old Franks girls are working in Classicos now. I never did get to visit the old Ana Miriam last trip. ohh well maybe next trip.

ROVER
01-04-2007, 06:17 PM
The Rovers 24 hours behind you............Warm them up but don't wear them out (please Lol)

blacksultan
01-04-2007, 06:19 PM
I guess those guys visiting BlackBeards will now get to meet the infamous Diana. A lot of the other old Franks girls are working in Classicos now. I never did get to visit the old Ana Miriam last trip. ohh well maybe next trip.

Does this Diana have any good chocha? Is it worth my dick's time.

Beads
01-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Does this Diana have any good chocha? Is it worth my dick's time.

She wasnt very good for me but of course YMMV . Lots of other people reported she was awesome. I guess we just didnt click. Jimmy did convince her to take the anal beads with us all taking pictures and watching . I think that night she started warming up to me but it was too late I lost interest in her. Ever since every time I see her she wants to talk to me. I still remember her as my first Franks chica but have moved on to others.

Hemp
01-04-2007, 07:14 PM
well guys...i have alot of getting ready to do!!! this will be my last check in until i get back to the states. i just want to say thanks to the ISOC for getting me through the last 6 months up until this point...this board makes lay overs between trips so much easier and time seems to fly by!!! thats what the ISOC is all about... i want to thank Blacksultan(the distinguished gentlemen that you are) Beads, Balcoach, Manigault, Rover, Maximus, Tony Toca, Bcell, and remyman......o and yeah Jimmy also.

Stay tuned for the report!

-Hemp