PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Coral Hamaca Beach

knopf000
12-02-2006, 05:22 AM
Hi,

I'am a newbie. I travel to Boca chica "Hotel Coral Hamaca" in January 2007. It is possible to take a chica in this hotel?

Chris

ajax718
12-02-2006, 08:22 AM
No, that resort is not chica friendly. If you don't mind spending the money, you can rent a room at one of the smaller hotels in the Boca chica area. I f you do so, I would recommend El Hotel Candil, which is a block away from the Hamaca. Read up on all the information that is in the Boca Chica section.

Hemp
12-02-2006, 12:26 PM
fuck A.I.'s waste of time and money in my book!!! u spend time and money to leave america to go to another country and stay within the confines of a hotel and resort with other americans??? might as well stay here stateside and go to your local marriot and hang out at the pool.

grab your nuts get out and explore...

levan01
12-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Chris,let tell you if I knew then,what I know mow.I would never step inside the Hamaca,First its over priced,the food is 2nd rate,and you can not bring any guests to your room,not that I didnt try.Hey they almost put out the place for trying too many times.In fact the girls dont want too even try because they dont want to be put in jail.Do YOURSELF A FAVOR,if you want to bang bang bang....go some where else,if you with your family then the Hamaca is alright

Apos
12-02-2006, 01:24 PM
http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/Group_X_video.html
Chris,let tell you if I knew then,what I know mow.I would never step inside the Hamaca,First its over priced,the food is 2nd rate,and you can not bring any guests to your room,not that I didnt try.Hey they almost put out the place for trying too many times.In fact the girls dont want too even try because they dont want to be put in jail.Do YOURSELF A FAVOR,if you want to bang bang bang....go some where else,if you with your family then the Hamaca is alright

Citynights
12-03-2006, 02:09 AM
:rofl: Apos that was some funny stuff.....
we just want to bang...bang....bang...chicas
:quicky: :facial: :3some: :bj1: :dontomas: :massage: :woohoo:
16 days and counting to sousa....

Apos
12-03-2006, 02:21 AM
thanks but,

i think CHEENO posted it first...i like it too :)

:rofl: Apos that was some funny stuff.....
we just want to bang...bang....bang...chicas
:quicky: :facial: :3some: :bj1: :dontomas: :massage: :woohoo:
16 days and counting to sousa....

kiddfrost
12-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Ah that Bang Bang Bang song was funny... It should be a theme song in here.