PDA

View Full Version : passions has the talent level dropped recently?

fonejas
08-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Fellas sorry did not make a trip report for my first trip to sosua , honestly I lost the memory card that had some pics I would love to have shared but i didn't take as many as I should have due to the brugal and mammajuana shots. But I'm going back for labor day and i will post that trip with pics. But my question is what is the hype about Passions I went there 3 times on my trip and the chicas were nice but nothing as crazy as i was expecting to see I mean the cmp girls came to NG for a promotion and i was more impressed with them than passions. The funny thing is classicos was crazy every night down stairs was good and after one where better to me than passions didn't make it to cmp but i had a bartender from across the street from classicos I think rhumba and she was better than most the passion girls by the way I stuck to the bartenders most of them where hot and I sessioned a couple very cheap less than a 1000 pesos. Tln . But back to the question am I the only one not impressed with passions. Maybe it was a bad week or has it changed. Not the same as the great passions I've read about let me know Fellas.

macula
08-07-2011, 08:20 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ELFl2_1q7DI/TObn1HnV2fI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/5JkvAtpbv7k/s1600/Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

joeybk
08-07-2011, 08:33 PM
My last trip i was in there twice an i felt the same ,too many flaca.But then i see some pics on here that make me say where was i lookin ,although i kno the talent changes frequently .

My first time visiting was maybe 2 pm and the sceond was around 11 pm .From what it seems i think timing plays a part .The majority of chicas come to work after 5 if i recall soo i think between 5 an 10 is probably cream of the crop .ill be stopin by during my upcominig trip in less than 5 weeks to bust my passion cherry .Il report back on it

fonejas
08-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Yeah i went twice in the afternoon and once at night there where a couple hot ones but I was expecting more I'm definantly gonna give them another try and i wanna hit seacrets my next trip. I might still be out there when you arriving I'm leaving 9/8

Dave Diaz
08-08-2011, 01:16 AM
Yeah i went twice in the afternoon and once at night there where a couple hot ones but I was expecting more I'm definantly gonna give them another try and i wanna hit seacrets my next trip. I might still be out there when you arriving I'm leaving 9/8

I still never been to Passions and ive visited Sosua a few times now but from what i seen on their page, reports and somewhere else I believe I saw pics in the yahoo folder...They have some quality talent dropping in from time to time. I hear some really good talent isnt even advertised heavily, just happens to be spur of the moment "your lucky to be there when its there" kind of stuff.

There was a real busty chica a few months ago (maybe even a year ago, i'm dominican so you cant fault my sense of time or lack there of :rofl: ) she was there then she was GONEEEE. I doubt she got fired.

TNT72
08-08-2011, 09:37 AM

Too late on that. It closed.

Hoseman
08-08-2011, 09:42 AM
Too late on that. It closed.He definitely would not have liked the talent there if he didn't like if he didn't like it at Passions.

El Chivo
08-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Well...Ely is back if that helps... ! :cheesygrin:

yayow
08-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Their talent level changes all the time, like most sex clubs in the DR for various reasons, some girls just don't like it, once they are involved, others get scooped up fast by novios, some get replaced by newer and sexier talent, some don't get along with Peter and all of his rules etc.

I know that Passions advertises big time for new talent, they have a running ad in a couple of papers in Santo Domingo, I am sure they do the same in all the other major cities across the country. Normally there is something there for everyone, but like anything else the hottest ones tend to get busy, so when you are there, they might be sessioning in house or maybe have already left with a client for the night. I am amazed but you would be surprised how many guys go down there find a favorita there and salida her for their whole time there, so if you are there when that dude is there, you won't catch her.

pixall7887
08-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Too many flacas???? is that possible
CMP has hotties???? is that possible

I wish more guys had your same taste in women i'd be golden.

Hoseman
08-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Tell them Yayow sometimes it is like beating a dead Horse on here.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
08-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Q's thoughts on La Passion:
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/spartacuswsj3/q.jpg
It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid.

Flaca
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/spartacuswsj3/untitled-6.jpg
Gorda

There is something for everyone.

MrHappy
08-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Too late on that. It closed.

AGAIN?? How many times does that make this week?

I wouldn't want that place if you GAVE it to me.

(Well, I'd take it, but I'd never buy it)

MegasAv
08-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Just came back from a weeks vacation and I thought the quality of La Passions was much improved from June, oh well different strokes for different folks I guess.

adios
08-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Just came back from a weeks vacation and I thought the quality of La Passions was much improved from June, oh well different strokes for different folks I guess.
WTF, you have been on another two trips since April? Any chance that we meet again in September? :mrgreen:

MegasAv
08-08-2011, 04:43 PM
WTF, you have been on another two trips since April? Any chance that we meet again in September? :mrgreen:
Yes it appears that I have an addiction, one favorita I have down there is incredible, but this trip was my last for the year as I am starting new employment, you should have a great time though in September, as the Politur has virtually stopped harassing girls, and slowly but surely the better talent is starting to appear again on Pedro Clisante. I take it you will be staying at D'Piero again correct.

SeaWeed
08-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Well...Ely is back if that helps... ! :cheesygrin:
really?
she was the standout there two years ago for a couple months......sexy lady.......then disappeared

yayow
08-08-2011, 07:35 PM
really?
she was the standout there two years ago for a couple months......sexy lady.......then disappeared

Many of them come back once the novio and the WU stops, they need to hook another one, before they get too old to hook anything.

fonejas
08-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Yeah i hope I get lucky this time wit passions but i had a lot of fun at classicos and the beach

El Chivo
08-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Many of them come back once the novio and the WU stops, they need to hook another one, before they get too old to hook anything.

Yes thats exactly right.... she was off the market for over year... nothing lasts forever...back on the pole... and she is still lovely

some of us remember the Juliana Oneal "Estupido" YouTube... a classic!

dquick
08-08-2011, 09:09 PM
The best time to go to Passions is 6 pm IMO. By this time, most of the talent is at work and the best talent has not been taken out for the night. I have watched as some of the best talent leave with a guy before 8 pm. During my last trip July 4th weekend, I only went to Passions between 6-8. The talent level was very high.

Personally, I love Classicos, the bars at night, and finish thing off with After 1 on occasion. If you "Salida" with a chica at 7, you can get the best girls, but you are stuck with her till the next morning. (Plus this cost 5000 pesos!) If you wait till late night, the prices get cheaper, but the best girls are gone.

Hoseman
08-08-2011, 09:28 PM
The best time to go to Passions is 6 pm IMO. By this time, most of the talent is at work and the best talent has not been taken out for the night. I have watched as some of the best talent leave with a guy before 8 pm. During my last trip July 4th weekend, I only went to Passions between 6-8. The talent level was very high.

Personally, I love Classicos, the bars at night, and finish thing off with After 1 on occasion. If you "Salida" with a chica at 7, you can get the best girls, but you are stuck with her till the next morning. (Plus this cost 5000 pesos!) If you wait till late night, the prices get cheaper, but the best girls are gone.You are right I normally get there about 5 and get to see some of the girls coming in.

fonejas
08-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Yeah I'm gonna go about 6 that's usually my nap time before I go out at night that's probly why I missed the stars!

El Chivo
08-09-2011, 10:58 AM
I guess the talent level is sufficient for the fellas...almost all the chicas were salida-ed out by 10pm last night. Saw Ely and many of them later at the disco

SeaWeed
08-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Yes thats exactly right.... she was off the market for over year... nothing lasts forever...back on the pole... and she is still lovely

some of us remember the Juliana Oneal "Estupido" YouTube... a classic!
yup........one of the best videos by far

Apos
08-09-2011, 02:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_tZE63Nz8M

JD426
08-09-2011, 03:38 PM
I love that song..
Thats a REAL DOMINICANA right there....
Juicy Juicyyyyyy.....

el toro
08-09-2011, 05:35 PM
I love that song..
Thats a REAL DOMINICANA right there....
Juicy Juicyyyyyy.....

Yup. That videos amusing.

JuanElGriego
08-09-2011, 08:10 PM
I guess the talent level is sufficient for the fellas...almost all the chicas were salida-ed out by 10pm last night. Saw Ely and many of them later at the disco

How many girls are taken out of LP really has more to do with the type of mongers who happen to be in town at that time rather than the girls at LP. For the most part, the talent level at LP is always going to be the same, a mix of hotties, OK's, and not-even-with-your dick.

Some mongers simply refuse to pay LP rates no matter how hot a chica may be and other mongers will take a LP girl out (same one or a different one) practically every night of their trip cuz they don't feel comfortable dealing with free-lancers.

The fact that a crew of 5 guys came into LP and all took out girls for the night doesn't make the girls any hotter and a slow monger week or a week where the mongers in town simply weren't LP guys doesn't make the girls any uglier.

El Chivo
08-09-2011, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_tZE63Nz8M

Yeah that's good but I was talking about the video Peter put up on YouTube of Ely on the pole of the old Passions doing a Karaoke to Estupido....it was even hotter...

I kept missing her ths trip... she is a busy girl...she says shes going to be available through Dicembre vamos a ver

How many girls are taken out of LP really has more to do with the type of mongers who happen to be in town at that time rather than the girls at LP. For the most part, the talent level at LP is always going to be the same, a mix of hotties, OK's, and not-even-with-your dick.

Some mongers simply refuse to pay LP rates no matter how hot a chica may be and other mongers will take a LP girl out (same one or a different one) practically every night of their trip cuz they don't feel comfortable dealing with free-lancers.

The fact that a crew of 5 guys came into LP and all took out girls for the night doesn't make the girls any hotter and a slow monger week or a week where the mongers in town simply weren't LP guys doesn't make the girls any uglier.

Yeah I agree and one other point ...it was Monday night when i saw the chicas taken out and this Monday night on the strip was very slim pickings. JoneW made an excellent salida choice and was able to chill at the disco whereas I had to put some effort into the hunt...so the salida option looks better under these conditions

DASBOOTY
08-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Yeah that's good but I was talking about the video Peter put up on YouTube of Ely on the pole of the old Passions doing a Karaoke to Estupido....it was even hotter...

I just happen to have this video in my documents :rofl:, so I copied it on to here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsfYaudWyxw

JD426
08-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Im so weak, I think i feel a ticket buying coming on....

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 11:11 PM
I just happen to have this video in my documents :rofl:, so I copied it on to here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsfYaudWyxwHow do you guys even remember shit like this guys amaze me with what they remember about girls on here.

DASBOOTY
08-09-2011, 11:16 PM
How do you guys even remember shit like this guys amaze me with what they remember about girls on here.

Because that is all we think about when we are stuck here in the real world :rofl::rofl:.

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Because that is all we think about when we are stuck here in the real world :rofl::rofl:.It really does amaze me one guy will talk about something and another guy will post a picture or video it happens a lot:lol:Are you trying to say I don't live in the real world:(You mean I am dreaming?

El Chivo
08-09-2011, 11:21 PM
How do you guys even remember shit like this guys amaze me with what they remember about girls on here.

Well yeah i mean i already forgot some of the names of the this trip ...but some are worth remembering...and there was some drama back then :surprised::biggrin::rofl:

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 11:26 PM
Well yeah i mean i already forgot some of the names of the this trip ...but some are worth remembering...and there was some drama back then :surprised::biggrin::rofl:I forgot one I saw her on the Bus from STI to POP we were looking at each other and I asked her if she had been over my apt. 2weeks ago she said yes and asked what I was doing that night:corky:

yayow
08-10-2011, 09:12 AM
I forgot one I saw her on the Bus from STI to POP we were looking at each other and I asked her if she had been over my apt. 2weeks ago she said yes and asked what I was doing that night:corky:

It is truly amazing that these girls always remember you, no matter how many others they have been with, and yet often times we forget them no matter how hot they are.

Jimmydr
08-10-2011, 09:25 AM
It is truly amazing that these girls always remember you, no matter how many others they have been with, and yet often times we forget them no matter how hot they are.

What else to they have to remember?

SeaWeed
08-10-2011, 09:26 AM
yup.......that's her the AllStar ELI.......she stood out, thus the remembrance....
WU guy must have cut her off.....thus being back at Passions...
hopefully someone will post a current pic of her...wanna see what two years did to her
I couldn't begin to give you any names of any of the other gurls that worked at Passions two years ago :rofl:

Hoseman
08-10-2011, 11:49 AM
yup.......that's her the AllStar ELI.......she stood out, thus the remembrance....
hopefully someone will post a current pic of her...wanna see what two years did to her
I couldn't begin to give you any names of any of the other gurls that worked at Passions two years ago :rofl:I have seen so many lots of times they start to look a like Peter always have a couple of her type in there I like it when he mixes it up .

The Sage
08-10-2011, 12:14 PM
She's nowhere near as tight as when she first showed up a few years back. More the seņora now than a seņorita. Still good, but not as happy and carefree as before.

I couldn't begin to give you any names of any of the other gurls that worked at Passions two years ago :rofl:

DASBOOTY
08-10-2011, 12:32 PM

Some chicas I have never even met remember me:rofl::rofl::rofl:!

I was walking in Sousa the day after I had arrived one trip and this good-looking chica on the street (I think it was near the NG) started talking to me. She asks me "Don't you remember me?" Well, I am pretty good at remembering faces (especially pretty faces) and I know I had never met her before. So I replied to her "Sorry, but I have never met you before".

She kept insisting that we had met before.

Anyway, I know it was all a ploy by her just to try to pick me up.

fishhunter
08-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Some chicas I have never even met remember me:rofl::rofl::rofl:!

I was walking in Sousa the day after I had arrived one trip and this good-looking chica on the street (I think it was near the NG) started talking to me. She asks me "Don't you remember me?" Well, I am pretty good at remembering faces (especially pretty faces) and I know I had never met her before. So I replied to her "Sorry, but I have never met you before".

She kept insisting that we had met before.

Anyway, I know it was all a ploy by her just to try to pick me up.
And I have met some chicas I would like to forget

TNT72
08-10-2011, 10:28 PM

Did you ever call Fior from Cabarette?

DASBOOTY
08-10-2011, 11:42 PM
:lol:Are you trying to say I don't live in the real world:(You mean I am dreaming?

I wouldn't say you are dreaming.

But I would say you are living in a dreamworld.

If you are living in a place with an endless supply of pretty chicas aged 18 to 25 willing to have sex with you for only $20 to $40US ....................................then yes, I would say that is a dreamworld:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

The Sage
08-11-2011, 12:10 AM
I was in Passions recently on a Monday night and was surprised that 80% of the crew as still there at 11:00 pm. If you're there for a week you may want to reserve Sunday thru Wednesday for Passions takeout. From talking to my little friend there I get the impression that during slow season most of the girls aren't getting a lot of customers during that portion of the week.

MrHappy
08-11-2011, 07:10 AM

Whoa!!! What he said!!!!!!!!!

Hoseman
08-11-2011, 07:13 AM
I was in Passions recently on a Monday night and was surprised that 80% of the crew as still there at 11:00 pm. If you're there for a week you may want to reserve Sunday thru Wednesday for Passions takeout. From talking to my little friend there I get the impression that during slow season most of the girls aren't getting a lot of customers during that portion of the week.The only time I have taken them anyway is during the 2500 period.

dquick
08-11-2011, 09:25 AM
The only time I have taken them anyway is during the 2500 period.

Every time I stopped back in Passions after 1 AM, the chica I wanted was gone and the pickings were slim.

Hoseman
08-11-2011, 09:29 AM
Every time I stopped back in Passions after 1 AM, the chica I wanted was gone and the pickings were slim.Was it in the middle of the week was it during peak Season?Some of the more popular ones may not be there.

papirazzi
08-11-2011, 09:36 AM
I was in Passions recently on a Monday night and was surprised that 80% of the crew as still there at 11:00 pm. If you're there for a week you may want to reserve Sunday thru Wednesday for Passions takeout. From talking to my little friend there I get the impression that during slow season most of the girls aren't getting a lot of customers during that portion of the week.

I need to try this the next time I'm done there. Who's it gonna hurt to see if there is any talent left after 11 or 1 for that matter. Worst case scenerio, I don't find anything I moto it back to the strip and hunt there, if there is nothing on the strip I'll call it a night.

Hoseman
08-11-2011, 09:42 AM
I need to try this the next time I'm done there. Who's it gonna hurt to see if there is any talent left after 11 or 1 for that matter. Worst case scenerio, I don't find anything I moto it back to the strip and hunt there, if there is nothing on the strip I'll call it a night.Exactly if you don't see anything you like just go down to the other places.

El Chivo
08-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Yonelle was nice

The Sage
08-12-2011, 12:43 AM
What's the name of he light skinned chica that always is walking around topless? I enjoyed my time with her, but forgot her name shortly after she told me. Tight twat and gives deep head. I doubt if she's got much more than a pea for brain yet she is cute and the bod, while not fabulous, is pretty good.

daddyooo
08-14-2011, 10:35 PM
Here is a new one just added to Passion's Yahoo group

MrHappy
08-15-2011, 08:24 AM

Yum! Just the right size! I wonder if that's her real hair...

cervezalover
08-15-2011, 03:21 PM
What's the name of he light skinned chica that always is walking around topless? I enjoyed my time with her, but forgot her name shortly after she told me. Tight twat and gives deep head. I doubt if she's got much more than a pea for brain yet she is cute and the bod, while not fabulous, is pretty good.

If i recall right her name is Cinthia i salided her 1 night 2 weeks ago.

cervezalover
08-15-2011, 03:23 PM

Goes by the name Julissa, i have her phonenumber.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
08-15-2011, 06:16 PM
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/spartacuswsj3/lmaogst-1.gif

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/spartacuswsj3/SosuaSept2010DSC06650193.jpg

DONT MIND IF I DO...