PDA

View Full Version : 08/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Split) - the skills you need

papi_sosua
08-08-2011, 06:24 PM
I am a Sosua veteran myself.

But I think most of you guys and would-be hustlers need to get over the numbers. Whether it is 500 pesos per day, or 1,000 pesos ST, or 5,000 pesos TLN. It is irrelevant.

I get better sex for 500 pesos a day from the very same chicas that some of you pay 3,000 pesos a night. More money will not buy you a better experience in the bedroom.

If you are unattractive, smell, have no social skills, don't speak Spanish. Case closed.

Ab-so-phucking-lutely. In my earlier short-time D.R. mongering ventures, I'd generally party down in Classicos, having such a great time that negotiating price seemed besides the point. Some damn good sessions too - and yeap, there was never a problem because I'd happily fork over 3000 in the morning.

More recently when I was living there, I couldn't afford to drop 3000+ per night. You think if I'd partied all night with a chica, kept her till the next morning and gotten four nuts in the process, she'd be happy if she left with 2K or less?

Fat chance. Since I was on a strict budget and nothing over 2k was doable, I made sure in all cases there was a firm understanding about that up front. And if she wasn't amenable, I walked.

Jimmydr
08-08-2011, 06:28 PM
If you are unattractive, smell, have no social skills, don't speak Spanish. Case closed.

You can be ugly, just take a bath and learn to speak the language but having no social skills will destroy you.

I met many guys over 40 that had no social skills and by then, you ain't acquiring any. You will pay more, and maybe get less. Its a sad fact.

JD426
08-08-2011, 06:35 PM
What if I like red wine as opposed to chardonnay ? does it stain the same if I spill some on my Silk Shirt ? ...
Also I dont speak spanish and I have no social skills, but I do bathe. so do i get partial credit ? so lemme see
3000 pesos, - 500 = 2500
2500 divided by 3 thats what ,oh lets just say 800
so 500+ 800, so my price should be 1300DP ?

ok, great .. Im all set now...

Jimmydr
08-08-2011, 06:37 PM
What if I like red wine as opposed to chardonnay ? does it stain the same if I spill some on my Silk Shirt ? ...
Also I dont speak spanish and I have no social skills, but I do bathe. so do i get partial credit ? so lemme see
3000 pesos, - 500 = 2500
2500 divided by 3 thats what ,oh lets just say 800
so 500+ 800, so my price should be 1300DP ?

ok, great .. Im all set now...

But you do have social skills.:clap::clap:

JD426
08-08-2011, 06:41 PM
But you do have social skills.:clap::clap:

But Only when Im drinking.. stop confusing people, we've got a Formula now..

Jimmydr
08-08-2011, 06:43 PM

I have met at least a few dozen that I just had to walk away from or I would fall asleep listening to them babble.

deezl
08-08-2011, 07:35 PM

but you had to spend 500 on the booze, so really it's a wash. :wink:

bigtymer
08-08-2011, 07:46 PM

But I think most of you guys and would-be hustlers need to get over the numbers. Whether it is 500 pesos per day, or 1,000 pesos ST, or 5,000 pesos TLN. It is irrelevant.

I get better sex for 500 pesos a day from the very same chicas that some of you pay 3,000 pesos a night. More money will not buy you a better experience in the bedroom.

Can you provide us with pics of these 500 peso chicas you get?

yayow
08-08-2011, 07:54 PM

I know I said I was going to stay out of this shit:wink: but I can't resist. Reminds me of the ballers that came down a few years back talking all kinds of stuff of sexing up Passions chicas for free. When it all came out in the wash, it was anything but free :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok this time I really am done!!!!:wink:

Apos
08-08-2011, 11:43 PM

No need IMO. They can literally be as he posted, the same chicas from Clasico, passions or where ever.

When I lived in Sosua I spent a lot of time with chicas for pocket change, or soup jejeje, when it was their idea. They get bored too, or decide to take the night off, or come home after not getting any business and are horny or for whatever reason.

If you are there a lot or live there, develop relationships etc...and they have fun then word spreads. I would get calls all the time after 11pm, or bump into a "friend" in a bar or on the street, and perhaps after a beer we'd just head home...like a date. :p

It's a lot different for the average vacationer and only happened to me after I moved there, but after about a month it was non stop. It's a common scenario for guys that live there...

WickedWillie
08-08-2011, 11:56 PM
It's a common scenario for guys that live there...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

eastcoastallstar
08-09-2011, 01:08 AM

Yes, Please post of a pic of your 500 peso Dime Piece.

And let's be at least a little bit honest about it.

Haitian refugees don't count, those hoes are just starving, so you aint accomplishing much there.

Antonio
08-09-2011, 08:45 AM

is it the girl that broke your television with a beerbottle and later emptied a wineglass in your face? the one that made you run to the police for protection???:confused:

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 09:37 AM
is it the girl that broke your television with a beerbottle and later emptied a wineglass in your face? the one that made you run to the police for protection???:confused::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 09:49 AM

Thats not really a lot if you think about it. Some guys just don't get it, they arrive and wife up with "one"

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Yes, Please post of a pic of your 500 peso Dime Piece.

And let's be at least a little bit honest about it.

Haitian refugees don't count, those hoes are just starving, so you aint accomplishing much there.

I get quite a few below market, but there are return visits and those add up over time.

Dave Diaz
08-09-2011, 10:39 AM
No need IMO. They can literally be as he posted, the same chicas from Clasico, passions or where ever.

When I lived in Sosua I spent a lot of time with chicas for pocket change, or soup jejeje, when it was their idea. They get bored too, or decide to take the night off, or come home after not getting any business and are horny or for whatever reason.

If you are there a lot or live there, develop relationships etc...and they have fun then word spreads. I would get calls all the time after 11pm, or bump into a "friend" in a bar or on the street, and perhaps after a beer we'd just head home...like a date. :p

It's a lot different for the average vacationer and only happened to me after I moved there, but after about a month it was non stop. It's a common scenario for guys that live there...

Agreee 100%. My first trip I met this guy who is there every 6 to 8 weeks if that. Girls are literally banging on his door and chasing him. He fucks girls 500 to 1000 peso range. He tells me shit like his budget is 700 to 1000 usd for his whole trip and he's there always over a weekend, I wanna say 4 to 8 day range.

And ill tell u this 500 to 1000 peso chica is one that turns heads at classicos. At least one of them he took one night we went out. Also how you treat them. I remember someone else posted that a lot of chicas are satisfied just having a good time and eating well.

Being there often and having a good reputation goes a long way.

dquick
08-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Agreee 100%. My first trip I met this guy who is there every 6 to 8 weeks if that. Girls are literally banging on his door and chasing him. He fucks girls 500 to 1000 peso range. He tells me shit like his budget is 700 to 1000 usd for his whole trip and he's there always over a weekend, I wanna say 4 to 8 day range.

And ill tell u this 500 to 1000 peso chica is one that turns heads at classicos. At least one of them he took one night we went out. Also how you treat them. I remember someone else posted that a lot of chicas are satisfied just having a good time and eating well.

And this is the biggest thing about the price of pussy in Sosua. If you can get to DR almost every month, you can build a large network of girls who will accept 500-1000 pesos from YOU. These same girls would charge a gringo they just met allot more. So I am not impressed when I hear somebody say "I pay a chica 500 pesos, who other guys pay 3000."

When I use to come to DR every month, I knew putas who I could pay little or even nothing sometimes. I had been with them on several trips, so they knew me well. But this privilege came at a price. They would call me in Canada, asking when I was returning. These chicas would start blowing up my phone as soon as I was spotted in town. They started to dominate my time in Merengue and Classicos. Personally, after spending the money on airfare and hotel, I wanted to meet new pussy. I do not care if I can get a repeat cheaper.

The reality is that the average mongerer is lucky to visit DR twice a year. He sees this dime piece in Classicos and want her TLN. Regardless how good his game is, he is not going to get this for 500 pesos. If there are allot of Gringos in Classicos, she may even turn down a reasonable price like 2000 - 2500 TLN. Now I am not saying to give the puta any price she wants, but you need to look at the situation and decide if you want this girl on this trip. Even an extra 1000 pesos is only $27. And how much did your plane ticket and hotel cost? And when can you return to Sosua?

yayow
08-09-2011, 12:25 PM
And this is the biggest thing about the price of pussy in Sosua. If you can get to DR almost every month, you can build a large network of girls who will accept 500-1000 pesos from YOU. These same girls would charge a gringo they just met allot more. So I am not impressed when I hear somebody say "I pay a chica 500 pesos, who other guys pay 3000."

When I use to come to DR every month, I knew putas who I could pay little or even nothing sometimes. I had been with them on several trips, so they knew me well. But this privilege came at a price. They would call me in Canada, asking when I was returning. These chicas would start blowing up my phone as soon as I was spotted in town. They started to dominate my time in Merengue and Classicos. Personally, after spending the money on airfare and hotel, I wanted to meet new pussy. I do not care if I can get a repeat cheaper.

The reality is that the average mongerer is lucky to visit DR twice a year. He sees this dime piece in Classicos and want her TLN. Regardless how good his game is, he is not going to get this for 500 pesos. If there are allot of Gringos in Classicos, she may even turn down a reasonable price like 2000 - 2500 TLN. Now I am not saying to give the puta any price she wants, but you need to look at the situation and decide if you want this girl on this trip. Even an extra 1000 pesos is only $27. And how much did your plane ticket and hotel cost? And when can you return to Sosua?

Anytime you are getting pussy for free or at a substantially reduced rate, it normally will cost you a lot more in other ways.

Depends if you want to pay the other price. Me I prefer to pay them to leave when I want them to, and me not be obligated to them for anything. I have them that I could get for nothing or next to nothing but I almost always give them something that is fair. I don't want to deal with their shit later.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Anytime you are getting pussy for free or at a substantially reduced rate, it normally will cost you a lot more in other ways.

The reduced rate will never cost you in the long run. It works, I know.

JD426
08-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Dquick on the money as usual.
The local Expats can laugh at me cuz I pay 1 mil and 2 mil (st & Tln respectively) but what they may not see is how the chicas know not to bother me if Im with another, or even talking to a group of guys, and thats worth a Lot to me. In fact one I sessioned with couple days before who a dude told me "oh she can be a problem" she didnt bother me when I saw her again in front of Merengue, cause she saw me talking to the guys I was hanging with and I made eye contact with her and turned around. She got the message, "Not tonight" ..They are not stupid, they get it.
and When your on the dance floor and your dancing with your favorita , and the one you fucked on your last trip is dancing like 3 feet away , u dont want drama. (sosua is the ONLY place where I can do this comfotably) and Ill gladly pay the 2 mil for the NO drama.
so if U paid her 500 pesos, and she thinks the new one is getting more,what u think will happen ?
Everything has a price. I pay, to have my trip roll my way.

edit,,
Yayow, I didnt see your comment when i was typing mine... looks like were on the same page..
:rofl:

Rubicon
08-09-2011, 12:36 PM
But this privilege came at a price. They would call me in Canada, asking when I was returning. These chicas would start blowing up my phone as soon as I was spotted in town. They started to dominate my time in Merengue and Classicos.
I'm assuming you had given them your number?

yayow
08-09-2011, 12:36 PM

Maybe so because you don't live there, but I don't need them blowing up my phone all the time wanting to come over or overstay their welcome, because they think they got girlfriend privleges. Or calling because they need something, know one calls me for shit, because they already was taken care of. I just don't like dealing with that type of stuff, and when they try, I move on. I find the more of a "discount" they give, the more they think they can lean on you, somehow, and I am not into that. at all.

If they just give it up to you, and don't want nothing in return you are a better man than me.

macula
08-09-2011, 12:37 PM
:dontknow:

I experienced this granted I didn't have to visit Sosua every month to do so. As for them calling you back home that headache is on you. I can see giving them an email address or a Facebook page. They're not getting my number though. I'm going to catch some flack for saying this but it appears that some mongers (not you necessarily) let these chicas bully them, and that's why these chicas feel entitled to do some of the shit they do that I hear folks complain about :dontknow: I know some will say I need to visit more and it's a "Dominican thing" but I look at it more as a "woman thing" and that shit is universal.

Dave Diaz
08-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Quickk thank u for that postt. I agree with your main points.

After you spend money on airfare and hotels you want new pussy. The deal isn't really important if you can get something neww. My boy the other day said real sarcastically "all that for some pussy?" And I'm thinking...yeah but a variety of it and little to no bullshit. In the end it comes down to is it worth it??

Hugrad told me just a month or two ago that there is no free pussy and if there is he doesn't want it because of all the baggage that would come with it. So I feel this is a perfect example of that, yeah repeats can be made cheaper but is that what you want when you could pay for something new??

About the flights and being lucky to be there 2 times a year. I've been there 2 this year already. Its not hard really. I remember the old jb program gave u a free rt for like 4 trips. That was a fuckin cakewalk. Free costs 140 usd.

Plus u got these mile programs and spirit. I feel all u have to do is be determined enough to go and have the free time off of work or other obligations.

ill edit to quote ur post later. Thanks again

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 12:40 PM
The local Expats can laugh at me cuz I pay 1 mil and 2 mil (st & Tln respectively) but what they may not see is how the chicas know not to bother me if Im with another, or even talking to a group of guys, and thats worth a Lot to me. In fact one I sessioned with couple days before who a dude told me "oh she can be a problem" she didnt bother me when I saw her again in front of Merengue, cause she saw me talking to the guys I was hanging with and I made eye contact with her and turned around. She got the message, "Not tonight" ..They are not stupid, they get it.
and When your on the dance floor and your dancing with your favorita , and the one you fucked on your last trip is dancing like 3 feet away , u dont want drama. (sosua is the ONLY place where I can do this comfotably) and Ill gladly pay the 2 mil for the NO drama.
so if U paid her 500 pesos, and she thinks the new one is getting more,what u think will happen ?

edit,,
Yayow, I didnt see your comment when i was typing mine... looks like were on the same page..
:rofl:That does happen I fucked one for free she saw me walking with another chica about a week later she approached me a couple of days later saying I owed her for the sex we had a few words I gave her Ass 500 pesos and told her to never talk to me again. I saw her a couple of weeks ago she called my name I looked at her and kept walking.

yayow
08-09-2011, 12:41 PM

edit,,

Absolutely we are on the same page, I give them what is fair, a mil or 1500 rd and keep it moving had one yesterday afternoon, gave her a 1.5 mil and one spent the night and I gave her a mil. There is a reason I gave only a mil for the tln, and had nothing to do w/ performance because she is on point, but I had my reasons.

JD426
08-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Blowing up a phone is one thing, but If a chica is showing up UNANNOUCED ,just cause she knows im in town, I would condider that a HUGE COST....one I am not willing to pay for later.
How many times have we heard this from Expats. One story the chica even outran him and the one he was with that night, back to his condo or some such nonsense. who the heck needs that .

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Maybe so because you don't live there, but I don't need them blowing up my phone all the time wanting to come over or overstay their welcome, because they think they got girlfriend privleges. Or calling because they need something, know one calls me for shit, because they already was taken care of. I just don't like dealing with that type of stuff, and when they try, I move on. I find the more of a "discount" they give, the more they think they can lean on you, somehow, and I am not into that. at all.

If they just give it up to you, and don't want nothing in return you are a better man than me.

As I said many times before, Dominicans are not that bright when it comes to this, so, I moved onto Colombia, where you tell them once and its enough.

They are getting paid, that is what they get in return.

Angie was with me 8 trips until she moved to another city and was happy with my discounted rates. 40,000 ($22) x 8 or 10 times is far more than she could make in a factory.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Blowing up a phone is one thing, but If a chica is showing up UNANNOUCED ,just cause she knows im in town, I would condider that a HUGE COST....one I am not willing to pay for later.
How many times have we heard this from Expats. One story the chica even outran him and the one he was with that night, back to his condo or some such nonsense. who the heck needs that .

That only happens to guys that can't handle their women. Non of the guys I hang with are told by any women who they have to be with.

dquick
08-09-2011, 12:45 PM

I know from personal experience that free puta pussy cost too much in the long run. Maybe I will try more reduced rate pussy. My problem is that I went from reduced rate to free with more than one girl. Then the chicas thinks she owns you.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Absolutely we are on the same page, I give them what is fair, a mil or 1500 rd and keep it moving had one yesterday afternoon, gave her a 1.5 mil and one spent the night and I gave her a mil. There is a reason I gave only a mil for the tln, and had nothing to do w/ performance because she is on point, but I had my reasons.

There is no reason for her to come back unless you call her. That is more than fair.

Rubicon
08-09-2011, 12:48 PM

Depends if you want to pay the other price. Me I prefer to pay them to leave when I want them to, and me not be obligated to them for anything. I have them that I could get for nothing or next to nothing but I almost always give them something that is fair. I don't want to deal with their shit later.
This has got to be one of the most appropriate and accurate posts I've ever read.
I insist on paying them, even when they don't ask. It keeps everything clean, and doesn't obligate me to anything at a later date.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 12:49 PM
I know from personal experience that free puta pussy cost too much in the long run. Maybe I will try more reduced rate pussy. My problem is that I went from reduced rate to free with more than one girl. Then the chicas thinks she owns you.

She does own you. You owe her.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 12:50 PM
That does happen I fucked one for free she saw me walking with another chica about a week later she approached me a couple of days later saying I owed her for the sex we had a few words I gave her Ass 500 pesos and told her to never talk to me again. I saw her a couple of weeks ago she called my name I looked at her and kept walking.

Many times guys talk like they want a novia so it ends up at first, being free. Be clear and they will get it, maybe.

yayow
08-09-2011, 12:51 PM
And yes Jimmy before you even say it, I know that no chica "owns" the monger, but who even needs to deal with it. Again my motto is always do what you can do to avoid potential problems down the road.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 12:53 PM
And yes Jimmy before you even say it, I know that no chica "owns" the monger, but who even needs to deal with it. Again my motto is always do what you can do to avoid potential problems down the road.

Since 1997, no chica pulled this on me or most of my friends. It happens to guys all the time. My buddy has to prove he can get the good girl, so he says he is only there for her and guess what, she is waiting for him at the airport. He just never gets it.

dquick
08-09-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm assuming you had given them your number?

Yes. I will never make that mistake again. It amazes me how much these girls cry broke, but have money to make international calls. I moved back in April, so I have a new home number again. I will not be giving this one out to DR chicas. (Putas or Non-Pros) I plan to get a new number for my DR cell on my next trip.

Rubicon
08-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Yes. I will never make that mistake again.
LOL. At least you learned your lesson. It's nice to have chicas available at your beck and call, but it's another thing when they never stop calling.
I deal with it in the same way I deal with it back at home. I rarely give out my number and, on the rare occasions that I do, if a chica calls and I don't feel like being bothered, I just don't answer the phone.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 01:18 PM
if a chica calls and I don't feel like being bothered, I just don't answer the phone.

Or just turn it off.

Rubicon
08-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Or just turn it off.
I do that when I take my mid-day nap, or when I go to sleep at night.

JD426
08-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Someone said this before so I dont want to take credit for it.
2 sim cards, or even 2 cheapie Alcatel phones, problem solved... One for your buddies,family, and people who need to reach you, and ONE for the chicas only..
Pull out the chica sim, and put in the friends and family sim, and sleep peacefully, if the phone rings ,its probably important. Best $20 you could ever spend.
One isoc guy even says he destroys the sim after every trip. It works for him.

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 01:38 PM
LOL. At least you learned your lesson. It's nice to have chicas available at your beck and call, but it's another thing when they never stop calling.
I deal with it in the same way I deal with it back at home. I rarely give out my number and, on the rare occasions that I do, if a chica calls and I don't feel like being bothered, I just don't answer the phone.They will call over and over and over .Like jimmy said just turn it of but if you may be expecting call you can do what Jd said or have two of the 600 peso phones.

FritoBandito
08-09-2011, 01:53 PM
They will call over and over and over .Like jimmy said just turn it of but if you may be expecting call you can do what Jd said or have two of the 600 peso phones.

Jejejeje...hahahaha...you got that right.....like every 1/2 hour, all day long!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

TONYTNT40
08-09-2011, 02:13 PM
There is always a cost associated to pussy, but its not always money. That was one of the 1st things I learned as a sales manager. Do not fuck the girls that work for you because, they wouldnt work anymore if I did.
1st, lets take Sosua out of the equation, because we know, those are some hard core bitches.

Women, dont like to be treated like whores, and some are embarrassed by it. I notice if I treat them like my girl, its a better experience for us both. I shared a story yesterday about a girl, I met at Franks bar in Rio, and we had a disagreement on how much I should pay her. She became my favorite and would refuse to take money from me. It would anger and embarrass her to take money from me. I had to sneak it in her purse. I still paid, but I paid like a boyfriend would pay. Buying her phone cards or a cell phone.

I had another girl named Jaz, that wanted to convince me she wasnt a whore.(I didnt care) She would only take gifts from me, I knew she had a WU novio because she didnt work and had a nice apt in Copa. Whenever I went to her apt, she would have some fine garotas laying in her bed. I wanted to do them too, but I knew the would change my program. One day I was sitting at a bar with an expat, Jaz called, said she needed 100 real ($30) to go to a party. I had her meet me at the bar and I gave her 100 reals. The expat, said,"you giving her money and you havent fucked her?" I said, "man I fucked her for 3 days and thats the 1st time I gave her money, so do you." After that conversation, he had a stupid look on his face.

Fast forward to Sosua, I had this girl I hit a few times, decided she didnt want to take any money from me, I should have known better, but I wanted to see how it was going to play out. The next night, I was in classico getting a lap dance, after the girl finished, the free girl came over and said you owe me money and tried to walk away. I called her back and did the same thing Hoseman did. I gave her 500 pesos and told her to never talk to me again. I knew the situation, that free pussy meant, it was free as long as I dont fuck any one else. Sosua is too small to get away with that. Lesson learned, pay the bitches and keep it moving.

Dave Diaz
08-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Great posttt. Words of wisdom right there

There is always a cost associated to pussy, but its not always money. That was one of the 1st things I learned as a sales manager. Do not fuck the girls that work for you because, they wouldnt work anymore if I did.
1st, lets take Sosua out of the equation, because we know, those are some hard core bitches.

Women, dont like to be treated like whores, and some are embarrassed by it. I notice if I treat them like my girl, its a better experience for us both. I shared a story yesterday about a girl, I met at Franks bar in Rio, and we had a disagreement on how much I should pay her. She became my favorite and would refuse to take money from me. It would anger and embarrass her to take money from me. I had to sneak it in her purse. I still paid, but I paid like a boyfriend would pay. Buying her phone cards or a cell phone.

I had another girl named Jaz, that wanted to convince me she wasnt a whore.(I didnt care) She would only take gifts from me, I knew she had a WU novio because she didnt work and had a nice apt in Copa. Whenever I went to her apt, she would have some fine garotas laying in her bed. I wanted to do them too, but I knew the would change my program. One day I was sitting at a bar with an expat, Jaz called, said she needed 100 real ($30) to go to a party. I had her meet me at the bar and I gave her 100 reals. The expat, said,"you giving her money and you havent fucked her?" I said, "man I fucked her for 3 days and thats the 1st time I gave her money, so do you." After that conversation, he had a stupid look on his face.

Fast forward to Sosua, I had this girl I hit a few times, decided she didnt want to take any money from me, I should have known better, but I wanted to see how it was going to play out. The next night, I was in classico getting a lap dance, after the girl finished, the free girl came over and said you owe me money and tried to walk away. I called her back and did the same thing Hoseman did. I gave her 500 pesos and told her to never talk to me again. I knew the situation, that free pussy meant, it was free as long as I dont fuck any one else. Sosua is too small to get away with that. Lesson learned, pay the bitches and keep it moving.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 02:38 PM
I knew the situation, that free pussy meant, it was free as long as I dont fuck any one else. Sosua is too small to get away with that. Lesson learned, pay the bitches and keep it moving.

Freedom is worth way more than free pussy.Guys that fuck only one chica during a vacation can stay home and do the same thing. No reason to get on a plane.

Antonio
08-09-2011, 02:42 PM
those were good times... when you got 100 real for 30 dollars.
wish I could go back in time...

Rubicon
08-09-2011, 03:29 PM
They will call over and over and over .
I can't say I ever had that problem. I can think of very few occasions when I had a chica called, I didn't answer, and she continued to call. I do remember a couple of occasions when I ran into chicas who told me they had called and I simply shrugged my shoulders. End of story.

Antonio
08-09-2011, 04:02 PM
what happened to hmiller?
is he no longer around?

JD426
08-09-2011, 04:17 PM
is he no longer around?

I heard he is busy doing Capital one spots now,
here's his latest..
whats in your wallet ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-FHNrZrkdk

Dick Dawson
08-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Someone said this before so I dont want to take credit for it.
2 sim cards, or even 2 cheapie Alcatel phones, problem solved... One for your buddies,family, and people who need to reach you, and ONE for the chicas only..
Pull out the chica sim, and put in the friends and family sim, and sleep peacefully, if the phone rings ,its probably important. Best $20 you could ever spend.
One isoc guy even says he destroys the sim after every trip. It works for him.

You don't even have to go that far nowadays if you have something like an iPhone or touch:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/textfree-with-voice/id399355755?mt=8

Instant free phone #

macula
08-09-2011, 04:45 PM
I heard he is busy doing Capital one spots now,
here's his latest..
whats in your wallet ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-FHNrZrkdk

Priceless. :rofl:

http://files.sharenator.com/1617295_i_see_what_you_did_there_holyshit_super_Sharenator_Community_UNITE-s444x475-150637-535.jpg

macula
08-09-2011, 04:47 PM
You don't even have to go that far nowadays if you have something like an iPhone or touch:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/textfree-with-voice/id399355755?mt=8

Instant free phone #

Yessir! And the DR is one of the countries outside the US where the app works. Used it on both trips.

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 04:49 PM
I can't say I ever had that problem. I can think of very few occasions when I had a chica called, I didn't answer, and she continued to call. I do remember a couple of occasions when I ran into chicas who told me they had called and I simply shrugged my shoulders. End of story.they do it to me all the time.granted I been living there the last two years and when things are slow who do they cal.don't say Ghostbusters:biggrin:

Rubicon
08-09-2011, 04:55 PM
when things are slow who do they cal.don't say Ghostbusters:biggrin:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, I guess that would make sense.

yayow
08-09-2011, 05:29 PM

Freedom is worth way more than free pussy.Guys that fuck only one chica during a vacation can stay home and do the same thing. No reason to get on a plane.

Sometimes you confuse me Sr. Jimmy, reduced or free same thing in my book, tell me does it work, or doesn't it???:wink:

I don't like the free pussy, never have because I believe it cost you more in the long run. Just my opinion, been saying it for years.

yayow
08-09-2011, 05:32 PM
is he no longer around?

He's enjoying his 500 rd pussy that cost everyone else 3,500 rd as we speak. Give the guy a break, it's not easy having as much "game" as he obviously has.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 06:13 PM
is he no longer around?

He was a banned member so I merged the accounts.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Sometimes you confuse me Sr. Jimmy, reduced or free same thing in my book, tell me does it work, or doesn't it???:wink:

I don't like the free pussy, never have because I believe it cost you more in the long run. Just my opinion, been saying it for years.

Lets review this again. In Medellin, they want 100,000 ($55) - 200,000 ($110) for all night or 70,000 ($38) - 100,000 ($55) ST.

They can make 515,000 ($260) a month in a store or factory.

I pay between 80,000 - 100,000 a night but they can get 5 - 10 nights out of me.

Its not free and they end up with around a month and a half salary.

I find that once I establish a rate, I can get them to pay their own taxi fares.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 06:20 PM
He's enjoying his 500 rd pussy that cost everyone else 3,500 rd as we speak. Give the guy a break, it's not easy having as much "game" as he obviously has.

Don't be a hater.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Jejejeje...hahahaha...you got that right.....like every 1/2 hour, all day long!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I always picked up and said that I was with someone and they wouldn't call back.

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Jejejeje...hahahaha...you got that right.....like every 1/2 hour, all day long!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:The funny part is when I turn my phone back on it does not take long to ring and it may be the next day.

The Sage
08-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Naw, the funny thing is that when you finally talk to them after not answering 40 of their calls, simply telling them you were busy or sleep and completely ignoring their mouthings about another chica serves to smooth every thing over and an hour later you got her ass turned up in the air, again.

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Naw, the funny thing is that when you finally talk to them after not answering 40 of their calls, simply telling them you were busy or sleep and completely ignoring their mouthings about another chica serves to smooth every thing over and an hour later you got her ass turned up in the air, again.:lol::lol::lol:You know it.

DASBOOTY
08-09-2011, 09:39 PM
He was a banned member so I merged the accounts.

He'll be back under another alias.

But his demeanor always gives him away:rofl:!

Apos
08-09-2011, 09:41 PM
I don't recall any particular or repetitive and annoying issues with chicas that I was friendly with. They would call me up to hang out/fuck. I answered the phone when I wanted, ignored it or turned it off when I wanted and would sometimes leave it at home...

The chicas were never allowed to dictate, demand or cause issues. It was more like friends with benefits and the occasional bit of financial assistance or just a consistent low rate for whatever reason.

I realize that I got more involved than many guys here are interested in or comfortable with. That likely changed the dynamic significantly, but I know a few other expats that had the same thing going. In fact they gave me the idea and schooled me how to pull it off to a large degree but it sure felt natural.

I guess that the difference between guys that want to fuck and move on, almost always with different chicas, short time guys and guys that have the time and inclination to build relationships.

It's all good if you find what makes you happy.

eastcoastallstar
08-09-2011, 09:52 PM
I don't recall any particular or repetitive and annoying issues with chicas that I was friendly with. They would call me up to hang out/fuck. I answered the phone when I wanted, ignored it or turned it off when I wanted and would sometimes leave it at home...

The chicas were never allowed to dictate, demand or cause issues. It was more like friends with benefits and the occasional bit of financial assistance or just a consistent low rate for whatever reason.

I realize that I got more involved than many guys here are interested in or comfortable with. That likely changed the dynamic significantly, but I know a few other expats that had the same thing going. In fact they gave me the idea and schooled me how to pull it off to a large degree but it sure felt natural.

I guess that the difference between guys that want to fuck and move on, almost always with different chicas, short time guys and guys that have the time and inclination to build relationships.

Sounds good too bad you have zero credibility. #jus sayin

Irie
08-09-2011, 09:56 PM

not to sound selfish, but this is truly the "key" to it all. why would you go through life trying to make others happy when you may be miserable with your own existence? an amazing thing happens when the focus for yourself becomes on you. you start to make life good with yourself again. and because of this, you actually start to make others around you happy at the same time. you exclude the one's who basically have given, or give you "nothing" and start to covet and enjoy those (or the experiences) who do.

some don't ever ponder the question of what makes you happy and they probably should. if they looked inside for a moment, they may find that they need to get the hell up and out of what they are doing in their lives........before it is too late.

yayow
08-09-2011, 10:07 PM
not to sound selfish, but this is truly the "key" to it all. why would you go through life trying to make others happy when you may be miserable with your own existence? an amazing thing happens when the focus for yourself becomes on you. you start to make life good with yourself again. and because of this, you actually start to make others around you happy at the same time. you exclude the one's who basically have given, or give you "nothing" and start to covet and enjoy those (or the experiences) who do.

some don't ever ponder the question of what makes you happy and they probably should. if they looked inside for a moment, they may find that they need to get the hell up and out of what they are doing in their lives........before it is too late.

This very good !!!! Especially the last part !!! Thank You for saying it.

Apos
08-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Opinions vary, not that I give a fuck :wink:

FritoBandito
08-10-2011, 12:53 AM

Don't Make Me Go All Frito Bandito On Your Ass!

Hey, yo, man.......WTF??????........................LOL.........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

gdogg
08-10-2011, 01:37 AM

Now if everybody thought like this, there would be ZERO haters in the world. What fun would that be?
:lol:

eastcoastallstar
08-10-2011, 04:31 AM
Hey, yo, man.......WTF??????........................LOL.........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO, Tellin you Frito, that's the line right there, don't be surprised if you see that on a tee shirt or a bumper sticker or some shit.

Mr. Smooth
08-10-2011, 05:25 AM
LMAO, Tellin you Frito, that's the line right there, don't be surprised if you see that on a tee shirt or a bumper sticker or some shit.

Naptime and TNT are probably already working on it as we speak!

Jimmydr
08-10-2011, 09:28 AM
He'll be back under another alias.

But his demeanor always gives himself away:rofl:!

He is extremely STUPID!

TNT72
08-10-2011, 10:40 AM

I already did the t-shirt and wore it!

Page 6 of my latest TR. It Doesn't Suck To Be Me!

Nakom
08-10-2011, 11:09 AM

This guy gets it!

TNT72
08-10-2011, 12:43 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19507&d=1308189761

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19506&d=1308189761

Wayyyyy ahead of you guys!!:rofl:

FritoBandito
08-10-2011, 01:31 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19507&d=1308189761)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19506&d=1308189761)

Wayyyyy ahead of you guys!!:rofl:

Oooooh nooooo you didn't !!!!!!!!!!!!!............. You didn't wear that in Sosua, did you???? :rolleyes:

Good thing nobody can associate my Frito Bandito handle with my face, or Pedro Clisante street would turn into my walk of shame !!!!!!!!.............NOT!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

papirazzi
08-10-2011, 01:50 PM
yo TNT do I get a share for coining that phrase? LMAO

JD426
08-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Frito, I wish you could show off your new Beard style , with the helmet..
Freaking priceless, and the bugs bunny character you used to descibe the look..:rofl:
I was pissing myself when I got that email.
Dont mess with Frito... lol

yayow
08-10-2011, 01:55 PM
I can see that phrase going big time, with guys wearing that shirt and saying those words that have no idea where or how it originated.

TNT72
08-10-2011, 02:05 PM
yo TNT do I get a share for coining that phrase? LMAO

Huh?????

No entiendo. Call Kiko!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

papirazzi
08-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Huh?????

No entiendo. Call Kiko!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

eastcoastallstar
08-10-2011, 05:59 PM
I already did the t-shirt and wore it!

Page 6 of my latest TR. It Doesn't Suck To Be Me!

I knew that TNT, was breaking him in!

Imagine some hapless isocer wearing that shirt bumping into a drunk Frito Bandito at After 1.:mad::mad::mad:

I want the Special Edition..

On the back that Say's "Drop Kickin Bitches"

eastcoastallstar
08-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Oooooh nooooo you didn't !!!!!!!!!!!!!............. You didn't wear that in Sosua, did you???? :rolleyes:

Good thing nobody can associate my Frito Bandito handle with my face, or Pedro Clisante street would turn into my walk of shame !!!!!!!!.............NOT!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

It's all good Frito, your famous now!

FritoBandito
08-10-2011, 08:18 PM
This is all too overwhelming for me to comprehend.....I am at a loss for words....

............so I guess my feelings can best be expressed in this youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPfUF-lexCM&NR=1

Dave Diaz
08-11-2011, 01:04 AM
This guy gets it!

Thanks nakom. Now if I can only get my practice downn ill be set.

You know what else I started pickin up after a few visits, a lot of the same facess and its a very small area.

UrbanNerd
08-15-2011, 08:19 PM
Just about all of the "mongering spots" (Brazil, Costa Rica, Panama, Dominican Republic) will have chicks that KNOW YOU WELL and give you a reduced rate. I had a couple of reduced-rate chicks in Brazil and one from Santiago.

...then my d*ck tells me that it is "new pussy time".

3000 pesos / 37 (DR/US exchange) = $81 (US).
2500 pesos / 37 (DR/US exchange) = $67 (US).
2000 pesos / 37 (DR/US exchange) = $54 (US).

Personally, I am not going to negotiate back-and-forth with a chica for $13-14 measly dollars. Hell, I blow that daily just grabbing a lunch with my co-workers at the nearby deli. If I paid $400-$500 for a plane ticket (when I cannot use my miles or AMEX card points) and only paying $65-$70/night at New Garden, what the hell do I care about $13-$14??

yayow
08-15-2011, 08:39 PM
You know you are right, especially because it is your money and your vacation. I am off discussing prices that much, but it is probably the most popular theme on the board. My thing is that I just refuse to pay what the average guy that is on vacation pays, I believe I earned that, in many different ways.

But even I have said in the past if there is a bad ass chica that you just got to have, well you got to have her, and either you man up, or risk the possibility that someone else will. But even that is based on the fact that you are in town for a short trip and you don't have time to waste.

You know even for the guy who doesn't mind paying over the going rate, it is still important for him to have an idea of what the going rate is, so he doesn't go too far over it. If a guy knows the going rate is 2,000 rd for what he wants and he offers her 2,500 because he doesn't want the hassle etc., can't argue that much with it, but if a guy has no clue and offers an at home price he is just throwing everything out of whack, but I will say that guy will be very popular with the chicas during his stay:mrgreen:

explorador negro
08-15-2011, 10:34 PM
You know even for the guy who doesn't mind paying over the going rate, it is still important for him to have an idea of what the going rate is, so he doesn't go too far over it. If a guy knows the going rate is 2,000 rd for what he wants and he offers her 2,500 because he doesn't want the hassle etc., can't argue that much with it, but if a guy has no clue and offers an at home price he is just throwing everything out of whack, but I will say that guy will be very popular with the chicas during his stay:mrgreen:

I agree. Got this email recently from a Latin Cupid chica. I'm wondering if she is crazy for asking or is the person that would consider paying her that price an idiot?

Subject: RE: Hola

Hola, no acostumbro a celar a nadie, quiero informarte que mi compañia te va a costar US$500 diarios y si es con amanecida serian US$ 800 diarios sin sexo anal.
http://cdn.latinamericancupid.com/memphoto/photo1/big/1538868.jpg

Scarlet (28) http://www.latinamericancupid.com/assets/images/generic/icon-standard.gif
Female / Single
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
Seeking: Male 26 - 60
For: Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

MegasAv
08-15-2011, 11:35 PM
I agree. Got this email recently from a Latin Cupid chica. I'm wondering if she is crazy for asking or is the person that would consider paying her that price an idiot?

Hola, no acostumbro a celar a nadie, quiero informarte que mi compañia te va a costar US$500 diarios y si es con amanecida serian US$ 800 diarios sin sexo anal.
Click to see pic (http://cdn.latinamericancupid.com/memphoto/photo1/big/1538868.jpg)

Scarlet (28) Click to see pic (http://www.latinamericancupid.com/assets/images/generic/icon-standard.gif)
Female / Single
That's crazy this bitch is looking for some Elliot Spitzer type, insane

yayow
08-15-2011, 11:37 PM
That is crazy but if she sends that email to enough guys, some Eliot Spitzer motherfucker will pay it, or come close to paying it.

The other day a Korean guy that I know over the blackjack table, calls me we been talking I guess for the last 6 months or so when I am there and he is there, the guy is here with his company. So we have become somewhat friendly and we exchanged numbers, never figured he would call, but the other night he called he was at the table losing as usual, and he was tired of it, I had told him if he ever wanted to see the city I would show him around.

Now the guy has everything paid for him by his company, he has an apt. on the Malecon, he has a Suv with a driver during the day, and then he tools around in it at night but doesn't go anywhere while in town except to the casino. He has no expenses while he is here except for his own entertainment. He also has according to him, and he has no reason to lie to me three different homes in Atl., one in Atl proper and one in the north suburbs and one in the south. I asked him why he needed three homes in one area, and all he could tell me, was that due to his job he travels a lot, and it is more convenient for him. A guy like him receiving that email would be a prime candidate for a chica like that.

Except now he has been a little bit educated. When he called I took him to a couple of spots, had a few beers with him, the last place I took him was to GBP's the chicas were hot and only un mil. He couldn't believe it, as we are driving there all he is saying no way, all these chicas got to be dogs. Well when we got there there were so many nice looking ones, he couldn't decide which one to take. After we left he made saw he saved the location on his GPS, and was thanking me profusely.

Oh well I guess that email chica just lost a customer. :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

While I was typing I see that MegasAv thought of Eliot as well, like minds and all:biggrin:

MegasAv
08-15-2011, 11:51 PM
That is crazy but if she sends that email to enough guys, some Eliot Spitzer motherfucker will pay it, or come close to paying it.

The other day a Korean guy that I know over the blackjack table, calls me we been talking I guess for the last 6 months or so when I am there and he is there, the guy is here with his company. So we have become somewhat friendly and we exchanged numbers, never figured he would call, but the other night he called he was at the table losing as usual, and he was tired of it, I had told him if he ever wanted to see the city I would show him around.

Now the guy has everything paid for him by his company, he has an apt. on the Malecon, he has a Suv with a driver during the day, and then he tools around in it at night but doesn't go anywhere while in town except to the casino. He has no expenses while he is here except for his own entertainment. He also has according to him, and he has no reason to lie to me three different homes in Atl., one in Atl proper and one in the north suburbs and one in the south. I asked him why he needed three homes in one area, and all he could tell me, was that due to his job he travels a lot, and it is more convenient for him. A guy like him receiving that email would be a prime candidate for a chica like that.

Except now he has been a little bit educated. When he called I took him to a couple of spots, had a few beers with him, the last place I took him was to GBP's the chicas were hot and only un mil. He couldn't believe it, as we are driving there all he is saying no way, all these chicas got to be dogs. Well when we got there there were so many nice looking ones, he couldn't decide which one to take. After we left he made saw he saved the location on his GPS, and was thanking me profusely.

Oh well I guess that email chica just lost a customer. :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

While I was typing I see that MegasAv thought of Eliot as well, like minds and all:biggrin:
Nice story I hope this gentleman showed gratitude for this information you shared with him by buying your drinks and perhaps paying for a chica for you as well, as there is no telling how much money you may have saved him in the future if he met up with one of these bloodsuckers.

yayow
08-16-2011, 12:02 AM
Nice story I hope this gentleman showed gratitude for this information you shared with him by buying your drinks and perhaps paying for a chica for you as well, as there is no telling how much money you may have saved him in the future if he met up with one of these bloodsuckers.

Actually he was pretty cool, he did buy most of the drinks, except one place where I insisted he allow me to buy at least a round. He offered to pay for a chica for me as well, but I turned him down, telling him, I would buy my own (now that I am thinking about it, I should have taken him up on it), but if he wanted to get one for me the next time I told him I might let him.

Funny thing about that, he said he would call the next night to check out a few other places, but I haven't heard from him since, I guess now that he's found GBP's and got it in his GPS, he doesn't need me anymore :lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am just glad he enjoyed himself. I told him about Sosua actually as well, and told him I would be going up on the 9th of next month and if he wants to tag along he is more than welcome to tagalong if he is in town. Haven't heard anything from him in regards to that.

BorisDaBulletDodger
08-16-2011, 03:54 AM
It's basically kind of like a Nigeria email scam on a smaller level.

I mean I think the emails are entertaining, but there are people who fall for this shit or they wouldn't be so many of them. If these idiots are giving up, 2k, 5k, 100k and more. Now I am sure the success rate for the Douche bags are low, but all it takes is a couple of regards.

Shit if I was a good looking puta, id probably hire a team of nerds sending out emails all day selling anus for $1000 us and paying comissions for western union transfers.

It would be great if Chris Hanson was in Bailey's with cameras all over the place trying to get some puta for $1000 us.

DASBOOTY
08-16-2011, 04:07 AM

Click to see pic (http://cdn.latinamericancupid.com/memphoto/photo1/big/1538868.jpg)

Scarlet (28) Click to see pic (http://www.latinamericancupid.com/assets/images/generic/icon-standard.gif)
Female / Single

That is absolutely nutso.

For her, I wouldn't even pay those prices if they were in Dominican pesos:icontd::rofl:.

DASBOOTY
08-16-2011, 04:19 AM
It is not only her price that scares me off......................................but it looks like she has a nasty set of bottom cutters:eek::rofl::rofl:.

http://cdn.latinamericancupid.com/memphoto/photo1/big/1538868.jpg

SeaWeed
08-16-2011, 09:15 AM
I haven't heard from him since, I guess now that he's found GBP's and got it in his GPS, he doesn't need me anymore :lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

he's probably walking around with a big smile on his face with all the pussy he's getting....
thanks to Yayow.........you corrupted the poor bastard.....he won't ever be the same
he will probably sell one of those houses in Atlanta and buy one or two in the DR.......lol

Jimmydr
08-16-2011, 09:46 AM
It is not only her price that scares me off......................................but it looks like she has a nasty set of bottom cutters:eek::rofl::rofl:.

I would hit that:rofl:

yayow
08-16-2011, 10:36 AM
I would hit that:rofl:

NOT AT HER ASKING PRICE !!!!!!!

Jimmydr
08-16-2011, 10:42 AM
NOT AT HER ASKING PRICE !!!!!!!

I really don't care about asking price because there is such a range in each chicas price.

yayow
08-16-2011, 11:16 AM
I really don't care about asking price because there is such a range in each chicas price.

There is no range in her asking price:icontd:, she has made it clear in her email response, she wants $500 US for a date and $800 US for sex without anal, what range are you talking about:confused::confused::confused:

We are not talking about a perceived asking price, she let you know how much it will cost to be with her, don't think she is interested in 1500 rd for s/t. She will just keep on sending out her emails till she catches someone. Sadly enough eventually she will hook somebody, but it won't be me, and I suspect it won't be you either.

Orange
08-16-2011, 11:20 AM
It's basically kind of like a Nigeria email scam on a smaller level.
The Nigerian 419 scams are advance payment scams (send money upfront in hopes of getting rich on the back end). Is she asking guys to pre-pay? If not, then this is nothing like the 419 scams.

These online hos are actually pretty smart. They target unknowing first time travelers. These guys don't know shit about the average prices and are so eager to hook up that they set up dates with internet chicas. They usually grossly overpay. The same kind of chicas post on Craigslist Costa Rica. They offer themselves up for $300 per hour, when the average price is $70-80. We shouldn't feel insulted because these chicas aren't targeting anybody who has researched on a monger board. They are looking to bag the newbie dumbasses who haven't read a thing about where they are going.

Jimmydr
08-16-2011, 11:24 AM
There is no range in her asking price:icontd:, she has made it clear in her email response, she wants $500 US for a date and $800 US for sex without anal, what range are you talking about:confused::confused::confused:

We are not talking about a perceived asking price, she let you know how much it will cost to be with her, don't think she is interested in 1500 rd for s/t. She will just keep on sending out her emails till she catches someone. Sadly enough eventually she will hook somebody, but it won't be me, and I suspect it won't be you either.

Guys that have $800 for sex are getting it already and are not waiting for the first one to come along. I know chicas that are on sites asking $300 and believe me, the ones that pay that are very far and few.

yayow
08-16-2011, 11:33 AM
..... I know chicas that are on sites asking $300 and believe me, the ones that pay that are very far and few.

That is the beauty of the thing for the chicas that do that, they don't need that many, few and far between is enough.

Jimmydr
08-16-2011, 11:37 AM
That is the beauty of the thing for the chicas that do that, they don't need that many, few and far between is enough.

Actually, they want many many things and will take as much as they can. Many of my Colombian women get double or triple than I pay and still take my 5 or 6 nights.

JD426
08-16-2011, 12:09 PM

the stupid price at the Jargua casino was always like $300 USD, but one you laughed in their faces they came down real fast..
This is the same thing, no ? just online. Shes fishing..
Hey I fish for Swordfish, but i can count on my fingers how many i caught in my whole lifetime. Shes not gonna pay her bills waiting for $500 suckers, imo.

BorisDaBulletDodger
08-16-2011, 12:19 PM
The Nigerian 419 scams are advance payment scams (send money upfront in hopes of getting rich on the back end). Is she asking guys to pre-pay? If not, then this is nothing like the 419 scams.

These online hos are actually pretty smart. They target unknowing first time travelers. These guys don't know shit about the average prices and are so eager to hook up that they set up dates with internet chicas. They usually grossly overpay. The same kind of chicas post on Craigslist Costa Rica. They offer themselves up for $300 per hour, when the average price is $70-80. We shouldn't feel insulted because these chicas aren't targeting anybody who has researched on a monger board. They are looking to bag the newbie dumbasses who haven't read a thing about where they are going.

I was making the comparisons that if you offer a deal like this to people, it is only a matter of time before someone falls for it.

Both cases involve dumbasses . The only difference us one person will hopefully literally get fucked.

I get a lot of 419 emails, I still think people fall for these resulting in more emails.

A lot of girls ask for money online before meeting or even wait till they meet for cab or bus money hospital money etc. I am sure most people say no, but enough people pay for them to keep asking for numbers Like this.

WickedWillie
08-16-2011, 12:22 PM
It's my impression that SD prices have sky rocketed since the Haiti earthquake with a large influx of expense account UN and other aid organisation workers staying in SD.

I know at times hotel occupancy has been way high.

Any SD guys (Yayow, Mr Happy) can verify this???

yayow
08-16-2011, 12:34 PM
It's my impression that SD prices have sky rocketed since the Haiti earthquake with a large influx of expense account UN and other aid organisation workers staying in SD.

I know at times hotel occupancy has been way high.

Any SD guys (Yayow, Mr Happy) can verify this???

Many guys with expense accounts that is true, I wouldn't be surprised if the high end places have gotten more business, wouldn't surprise me in the least, places like Foxy's, Baby Dolls (the 6,000 pesos and up places) etc., but it hasn't effected me in the least, my prices are the same, or maybe even a little less when I want it to be, those places don't effect me, because I don't go in them.

The regular places have stayed basically the same from what I can tell. GBP's for example has never gone up, still don't know how they do it for the prices, always packed with nice chicas, and so very cheap, how do those chicas make money?? I don't know but they obviously do. May be a business model for others to follow. I mean it is a place that is not on the beaten trail, yet is always packed, the prices are the lowest anywhere I have seen, don't know why others can't do something similiar. But even they tried to do something similiar on Pasteur in the heart of the monger district and it was a failure, I just don't get it. Not that I am complaining.

helluvaxxx
01-03-2012, 02:44 AM
Well its universal I like A+ Chicas but I refuse to Pay what a Chica is quoting at the end of the night. Clubs Closing I refuse to pay what they want take my offer or stroll on.