PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question: What would a sufficient amount be to bring for 2 weeks?

djcandle
08-09-2011, 07:07 PM
So i'm thinking about planning a trip down there, and i'd like to know how much to bring excluding tix and lodging. Just for spending, food, women, drinks, things like that.

Cheers.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 07:08 PM
So i'm thinking about planning a trip down there, and i'd like to know how much to bring excluding tix and lodging. Just for spending, food, women, drinks, things like that.

Cheers.

$3,000:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

djcandle
08-09-2011, 07:08 PM
I just realized how vague that was so allow me some details..

Thinking of staying on a beach property in Sosua for 2 weeks. Not looking to wild out like most, but I am looking to enjoy myself. Won't have much in the way of transportation, so how much would hiring a cabbie for the day go?

My recent travels to Central America allowed to book a cabbie for $15 a day.

djcandle
08-09-2011, 07:10 PM

Wow... wasn't expecting that, but cool. How does the exchange work down there?? Should it be done all at once, or will ATM's do it for me? Should I go to a bank?

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 07:10 PM

Thinking of staying on a beach property in Sosua for 2 weeks. Not looking to wild out like most, but I am looking to enjoy myself. Won't have much in the way of transportation, so how much would hiring a cabbie for the day go?

My recent travels to Central America allowed to book a cabbie for $15 a day.

Would be nice if you gave us a trip report.

Jimmydr
08-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Wow... wasn't expecting that, but cool. How does the exchange work down there?? Should it be done all at once, or will ATM's do it for me? Should I go to a bank?

How did you do it on your other trips?

SrSuerte
08-09-2011, 07:13 PM
You will not need a taxi if you going to stay inside the small town of Sosua.

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 07:15 PM

My recent travels to Central America allowed to book a cabbie for $15 a day.Do you know exactly where you will be staying?

deezl
08-09-2011, 07:21 PM
That depends on so many factors that it's almost impossible to answer. How much do you drink? How much fucking do you expect to do? Are you taking chicas out of Passions or strictly freelancers or both? Are you going with people who've been there before? How's your Spanish?

For two weeks you could spend anywhere from around $1500 to over 5k, some guys get by just fine on $100/day, some spend $300 or more - it all depends on you and how you roll.

eastcoastallstar
08-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Most Hotels will run you about $50 a night x 13 nights
Even if your not a hard drinker, you will drink about 10-15 beers a day, plus if your rolling with friends you may pick up a round or two.

You will eat at least twice a day,maybe even with a chick
Unless your a chump ass you will fuck any where from 2-4 girls a day.

Add all that up, your looking at 2500-3000 for 14 days. That's with no worries and living very comfortable.

Salidas no problem, Happy Hours no problem, you can even rent a car,no problem.

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 07:37 PM

Cheers.He said without lodging.

eldorob
08-09-2011, 07:51 PM

Wow, you must be planning on rollin' thru Charimicos in that Limo.

eldorob
08-09-2011, 08:01 PM
I just realized how vague that was so allow me some details...

IF you have....
6 - 12 drinks per day, and none of that stupid expensive stuff
max 1 chica per day, which can include a TLN
2 normal meals per day
stay in town so no car or moto, taxi occaisionally

....you can do it on $100 per day. If you vary much from the above, just adjust accordingly. I would bring some of it in cash, and two cards. A debit card to grab more cash when needed, and a cc for emergencies.

Most ATMS in town suck in your card. And sometimes don't give it back. Try to use those only when the bank is open.

Take pictures of pregnant chicas and forward to me with phone numbers.

TNT72
08-09-2011, 08:04 PM
IF you have....
2 normal meals per day

....you can do it on $100 per day. If you vary much from the above, just adjust accordingly. I would bring some of it in cash, and two cards. A debit card to grab more cash when needed, and a cc for emergencies.

Most ATMS in town suck in your card. And sometimes don't give it back. Try to use those only when the bank is open.

ummmm...you thinking you have one on the way after your last trip???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or you got a thing for Preggo's?

JD426
08-09-2011, 08:09 PM
ummmm...you thinking you have one on the way after your last trip???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, you've done gone and opened up the floodgates now..
picture hijack is imminent.

TNT72
08-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Oh, you've done gone and opened up the floodgates now..
picture hijack is imminent.

Shit! This is the only picture I can use to hijack this thread, without sending it into the upper levels with naked pics!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23203&d=1312936037

insular
08-09-2011, 08:29 PM
I budget about $200 a day for everything, including a room. I drink and do whatever I want and always have a blast. On long trips I do take some days off so that makes up for the days I blow the budget.

eldorob
08-09-2011, 08:33 PM

They're just so sexy....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748a8df62f8c.jpg

macula
08-09-2011, 09:06 PM
It depends on you and what you're looking for. I budget between $100-150 a day. That covers food, drink, and chicas. I stay at hotels where free breakfast is included so that is covered. Lunch and dinner at Rocky's every day (500-1500 pesos). Their low prices help a lot. Anywhere from 4-8 drinks (usually Presidentes at 60-100 pesos each depending on where you drink) I'll buy a chica a drink only after we have established a comfort zone and I've decided she'll come back with me. I don't buy her a drink just to talk to her. And the chicas themselves I pay 1000-2000 pesos (1500-2500 if I include a tip). A lot of variables. Some days I may skip lunch. There are days where I don't waste time buying a chica a drink (imo they don't really want it, most of them never even finish the drink). Some days I may feel up to dealing with two chicas, other days just one. So, it all falls on you. Do you eat a lot? Do you drink a lot? Do you want to fuck a lot of different chicas? Also factor in buying bottled water (as cheap as 13 pesos a bottle for shit you have here in the states), and possibly "performance enhancers". :lol:

dquick
08-09-2011, 09:14 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dquick
08-09-2011, 09:23 PM
They're just so sexy....

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748a8df62f8c.jpg)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You just can't beat the entertainment value of ISOC.

mikelodge
08-09-2011, 10:00 PM
IF you have....
2 normal meals per day

You could do it on $100 per day if your hotel included a full breakfast like many do but even with Rob's numbers look:

6-12 drinks (probably closer to 12 or more since you will be buying ladies drinks) and the drinks for generic drinks or beer are 80 RD or 100RD at places like Passions or clubs so 12 times almost $3 will be at least $30 a day on drinks and that is not counting Sodas, Juices, Ice Creams, Frostys, and whatever treats for the girls say 10 bucks minimum

You could walk all over but would need motos or a cab at night in some cases. Even if not unless you only want to hang in the 3 or 4 square block area downtown and not experience Puerto Plata or Caberete or the places a bit out of town you will need cabs or a rental car or scooter at least.

Then Meals assuming you get a full breakfast at your hotel and only need the 2 big meals of the day you could eat modest and do lunch for 250 pesos with a water or soda ($6.75) or maybe get by for 200 and save a dollar but then dinner say $10-$20 depending on your taste and what you want. Keep in mind 10 bucks will feed you but not a girl too.

So think $30 drinking plus, $10 soft drinks then transport min $5 a day then meals minimum $15 a day so that is $60 a day without buying ANYTHING like snacks or a snack or a meal for a girl. Now then pay for sex at say a minimum of 2500 at Passions unless you take a street girl at 1500 (good luck on that newbie) and you are really going to be comfortable at more like $125-$150 per day without lodging.
If you really party double that

djcandle
08-09-2011, 10:09 PM
How did you do it on your other trips?

Well most the time, I hire a cab. $15 is the driver's daily quota, so once he meets that, it's fair game from there on out.

I just don't know how it works in DR.

djcandle
08-09-2011, 10:09 PM
You will not need a taxi if you going to stay inside the small town of Sosua.

This is what many are saying. Mototaxi seems to come up alot.

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 10:13 PM
This is what many are saying. Mototaxi seems to come up alot.If told guys where you were staying it would help.

djcandle
08-09-2011, 10:13 PM
That depends on so many factors that it's almost impossible to answer. How much do you drink? How much fucking do you expect to do? Are you taking chicas out of Passions or strictly freelancers or both? Are you going with people who've been there before? How's your Spanish?

For two weeks you could spend anywhere from around $1500 to over 5k, some guys get by just fine on $100/day, some spend $300 or more - it all depends on you and how you roll.

True shit. I'm on some xxxxx shit for real, so i'll be keeping it budgeted, but i'll probably spend it on drinks and broads. Street, club, don't really matter. Outside of that, and food, I can't see much else imma be doing. Maybe some watersports, jetski, parasailing, etc...

My spanish is enough to get by which I know is perfect down there. I know they love somebody with some broken spanish but can give it a try.

djcandle
08-09-2011, 10:14 PM
If told guys where you were staying it would help.

I'm actually still working on that, so I don't have a specific location yet. But when I get one, i'll let you know.

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 10:15 PM
I'm actually still working on that, so I don't have a specific location yet. But when I get one, i'll let you know.It would help in determining the transportation needed.

TNT72
08-09-2011, 10:17 PM
This is what many are saying. Mototaxi seems to come up alot.

Yeah. Moto's. They cost anywhere from 25 to 50 peso's per trip. Depending on day or night. And if you have a chica riding with you, double it. Your total will come NOWHERE near $15us a day!!!!

To answer your vague question by my personal standards (and I party my balls off). I budget $2400us a week, including hotel. My room is $30us a night with no breakfast. I drink more than most. Actually, I probably drink more in a week than most will in a month. When I was budgeting this, it was when I was taking Lorena from Passions most nights at 10pm, which cost $3500dop a night, plus other chicas during the day occasionally.

DASBOOTY
08-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Even if your not a hard drinker, you will drink about 10-15 beers a day, plus if your rolling with friends you may pick up a round or two.

Man, that presidente (light) goes down like water when you are down there:rofl::rofl:.

djcandle
08-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Yeah. Moto's. They cost anywhere from 25 to 50 peso's per trip. Depending on day or night. And if you have a chica riding with you, double it. Your total will come NOWHERE near $15us a day!!!!

I hear that. Can you just rent cabs for the day though?? You know what a ballpark fare goes for?

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 10:21 PM
What do you mean when you say $15 Taxi for the day.There is no way you will get a taxi all day or most of the day for that amount.possibly a few stops that is about it.

TNT72
08-09-2011, 10:24 PM
True shit. I'm on some xxxxx shit for real , so i'll be keeping it budgeted, but i'll probably spend it on drinks and broads. Street, club, don't really matter. Outside of that, and food, I can't see much else imma be doing. Maybe some watersports, jetski, parasailing, etc...

My spanish is enough to get by which I know is perfect down there. I know they love somebody with some broken spanish but can give it a try.

First highlight.....Really???? You gotta be kidding.......Right!!!

Second, you didn't answer a single question that the guys who are trying to help you asked!!! Then, you let us know you haven't read a damn thing. Because if your looking for watersports (outside of Weylands type:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:) jetskiing or parasailing....well, lets just say quite a few guys are chuckling at this.

mikelodge
08-09-2011, 10:27 PM
True shit. I'm on some xxxxx shit for real, so i'll be keeping it budgeted, but i'll probably spend it on drinks and broads. Street, club, don't really matter. Outside of that, and food, I can't see much else imma be doing. Maybe some watersports, jetski, parasailing, etc...

Really, I am sure Jimmy would agree with me that is something we love to hear about and I hate budgets. :confused::mad:

mikelodge
08-09-2011, 10:28 PM

Second, you didn't answer a single question that the guys who are trying to help you asked!!! Then, you let us know you haven't read a damn thing. Because if your looking for watersports (outside of Weylands type:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:) jetskiing or parasailing....well, lets just say quite a few guys are chuckling at this.

You held back to T :wink: The term Broads should give away something too.

mikelodge
08-09-2011, 10:31 PM

Perhaps DJCandle would be like BJPallet? :rofl:

djcandle
08-09-2011, 10:33 PM

Am I missing something here?? I answered every question I could.

eastcoastallstar
08-09-2011, 10:34 PM

Excuse me Sir, but is that a little on the low side considering your major tricking off habits?

JD426
08-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Perhaps DJCandle would be like BJPallet? :rofl:

Great more cryptic messages ,like 81 and 1 % er , like on that cabarete club thread ?
does this one involve a certain # ball in pool that goes in the pocket last ?

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Am I missing something here?? I answered every question I could.When are you planning your trip have you even read anything about Sosua?

TNT72
08-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Excuse me Sir, but is that a little on the low side considering your major tricking off habits?

Wait, are you trying to say we shouldn't pay the electric bill and buy groceries for a chica that we haven't even fucked yet???? I don't understand!!:wink:

djcandle
08-09-2011, 10:42 PM
When are you planning your trip have you even read anything about Sosua?

Middle of October. I've read tons on it, and i'm reading up on it now.

BigLongBeach
08-09-2011, 10:45 PM
On your first trip, i think you should have a very big budget. There are so many hidden/hustle costs that will get you.

Unless you are a mongering and traveling veteran its hard to pull off a strict/low budget on your first trip somewhere.

Do yourself a favor. start reading trip reports. get a feel for what people do, and think about how you roll. then you can apply a budget around that.

mikelodge
08-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Great more cryptic messages ,like 81 and 1 % er , like on that cabarete club thread ?
does this one involve a certain # ball in pool that goes in the pocket last ?

81 is support cap for H.A google it
1% you brought up but more like .05% er since 1% would be impossible today.
You need some strudel and a shot of schnapps bro :wink::lol:

Hoseman
08-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Middle of October. I've read tons on it, and i'm reading up on it now.I don't know about Para sailing but the do lots of kite-boarding in Caberete and Pueto Plata at least you have time to read and ask questions and figure out just what and how to do what you want

Dave Diaz
08-10-2011, 12:00 AM
On your first trip, i think you should have a very big budget. There are so many hidden/hustle costs that will get you.

Unless you are a mongering and traveling veteran its hard to pull off a strict/low budget on your first trip somewhere.

Do yourself a favor. start reading trip reports. get a feel for what people do, and think about how you roll. then you can apply a budget around that.

You'll look back and read that comment right there and say DAMNNNN that is 100% true. Discipline is something you gain over time when you are down there, at least for me it is and maybe the level needed is different for everybody but its hard not to stray.

I wish you goodluck in being a j** :rofl: seeing as it is your first time.

One thing to note when you read the reports is what trip# it is for the member in that place and/or in total (worldwide).

This board definitely isnt short of DR TR's thats for sureee.

Kennilingus
08-10-2011, 12:25 AM
True shit. I'm on some xxxxx shit for real, so i'll be keeping it budgeted, but i'll probably spend it on drinks and broads.

I see you are new here ... so here is a heads up for you ... we do not do racial slurs here!

hugrad95a
08-10-2011, 12:26 AM
What's the over/under that he doesnt last two weeks.

Just kidding :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Budget 200 a day and adjust from there. Some days you will spend 200 other days 100 some days no more than 80.

The first day you WILL spend 200, buying la pela, Barcelo, snacks and beer for the room, eating out in Sosua, and drinking and fucking.

papirazzi
08-10-2011, 12:50 AM
TNT....wait you mean to tell me there are no watersports in the SU? :dontknow: I'm sure he can find a chica willing to snowball him :rofl:

but all jokes aside...try Hugrad95a, and BLB's suggestions and you should b fine. I budget at least 300/day, 4 smokes per day and two to three bottles of Sobieski and I always seem to run out of bottles and sometimes even my smokes before the trip ends....but for some strange reason always end up with at least 4000 pesos on the return. (I'm doing something wrong).
Just yesterday I went to the laundry and washed some shorts and low and behold there was a 2000 peso note in my pocket.

hugrad95a
08-10-2011, 01:00 AM
TNT....wait you mean to tell me there are no watersports in the SU? :dontknow: I'm sure he can find a chica willing to snowball him :rofl:

but all jokes aside...try Hugrad95a, and BLB's suggestions and you should b fine. I budget at least 300/day, 4 smokes per day and two to three bottles of Sobieski and I always seem to run out of bottles and sometimes even my smokes before the trip ends....but for some strange reason always end up with at least 4000 pesos on the return. (I'm doing something wrong).
Just yesterday I went to the laundry and washed some shorts and low and behold there was a 2000 peso note in my pocket.

Some of us can't do it like the Ryattnator. We need our rest when we are on vacation. lol With that said low end 100 per day and the highend 300 per day lol.

bigtymer
08-10-2011, 05:56 AM
You can rent jet ski's on the beach inside of playa dorado

dquick
08-10-2011, 08:37 AM

Wait, are you trying to say we shouldn't pay the electric bill and buy groceries for a chica that we haven't even fucked yet???? I don't understand!!:wink:

Pay one regular chica's chicas electric bill and you never live it down. I did eventually fuck her. :confused::confused: Hold on, I bought a different regular chica groceries. Never got any from her.

So DJCandle:

ISOC Lesson 1: If you do something stupid, DO NOT put it in a trip report. The board will never let you forget. Like trying to take a shit in the water at the beach.

TNT72
08-10-2011, 08:52 AM
Pay one regular chica's chicas electric bill and you never live it down. I did eventually fuck her. :confused::confused: Hold on, I bought a different regular chica groceries. Never got any from her.

So DJCandle:

ISOC Lesson 1: If you do something stupid, DO NOT put it in a trip report. The board will never let you forget. Like trying to take a shit in the water at the beach.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
08-10-2011, 09:11 AM
What do you mean when you say $15 Taxi for the day.There is no way you will get a taxi all day or most of the day for that amount.possibly a few stops that is about it.

Would be nice if he gave us a trip report on where its $15 a day for a taxi?

el toro
08-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Think of dollars when planning your trip, but after the room is paid for and money is exchanged it's best to only think in Pesos. Just my theory. Realizing of course that it's really not monopoly money.

A good budget is to average about $6,000 pesos per day. That gets you a decent amount to drink, food, and 2-3 chicas on average with some TLNs or more STs or however you choose to work it. For some this would mean using the markets for more food and booze than the bars/restaurants.

Hoseman
08-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Would be nice if he gave us a trip report on where its $15 a day for a taxi?I hear you wonder what the price of pussy is:corky:

papirazzi
08-10-2011, 11:41 AM

So DJCandle:

Dquick it's all in fun! I love your reports for their SHEAR HONESTY, so PLEASE continue doing YOU!!!

Hoseman
08-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Dquick it's all in fun! I love your reports for their SHEAR HONESTY, so PLEASE continue doing YOU!!!I was going to say the same thing. you been around for a little while D you know we talk shit.

el toro
08-10-2011, 11:49 AM
PLEASE continue doing YOU!!!

Unless Doing You involves WWWWW UUUUUUU.

Okay so I'm rhyming today.

JD426
08-10-2011, 11:53 AM
I fucked a chica and the first thing she said in the AM, before she gave me my morning BNBBJ , was that she had to go soon to pay her Light bill (they call it a Light bill btw, not electric bill, im pretty sure, but i could be wrong)
So do I get a partial Razzzie award for that , cuz I feel left out ?
:rofl:

papirazzi
08-10-2011, 11:59 AM
I fucked a chica and the first thing she said in the AM, before she gave me my morning BNBBJ , was that she had to go soon to pay her Light bill (they call it a Light bill btw, not electric bill, im pretty sure, but i could be wrong)

You get the Razzie only if you paid it :eek:

eastcoastallstar
08-10-2011, 12:03 PM

So DJCandle:

I think your leaving out a few incidents. D.

DJ think of this board like a locker room, fuck up and yeah, you'll never live it down unless you represent and bag some fly ass chicks.

Most importantly have some fun and don't get played on some sucker shit and you'll be good money.

Jimmydr
08-10-2011, 12:03 PM

I don't recall the last time a chica woke up by my side and told me that she made $20,000 in the market the other day or got a $10,000 raise at her job. Its always about the money.

DASBOOTY
08-10-2011, 12:51 PM
for some strange reason always end up with at least 4000 pesos on the return. (I'm doing something wrong).

No, you are not doing anything wrong, Ryatt.

I always return with at least 4000 pesos. This is good for me because I usually arrive in Sosua around 10:00pm and I don't want to go the ATM before I hit the strip so I want to have enough on me to have some beers and session with a hot chica.

However, this trip I only came back with 1700 pesos. Good thing that I arrive at noon on my next trip because if was going to arrive at night some chica would have to take a really low-ball offer from me:rofl::rofl:.

DASBOOTY
08-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Would be nice if he gave us a trip report on where its $15 a day for a taxi?

To Sosua Abajo. I hear there are lots of chicas there.

DASBOOTY
08-10-2011, 12:57 PM
Like trying to take a shit in the water at the beach.

Or almost shitting the bed at Passions:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

passasabe
08-10-2011, 12:59 PM
You should read the other trip reports and info here on the site. It will give you a good idea on what to expect and so forth

Peace

C D Life

TNT72
08-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Or almost shitting the bed at Passions:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

If your gonna bust my balls DAS, at least get it right!!:wink:

That was my bed. It's just I was with Ashley. I couldn't let it get around Passions that I shit the bed, so I passed on getting my nutt!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

papirazzi
08-10-2011, 01:10 PM
If your gonna bust my balls DAS, at least get it right!!:wink:

That was my bed. It's just I was with Ashley. I couldn't let it get around Passions that I shit the bed, so I passed on getting my nutt!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

FUCK ASHLEY.....OW MY HEAD!!!!!!

TNT72
08-10-2011, 01:21 PM
FUCK ASHLEY.....OW MY HEAD!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha.....

She pulled the Jedi Mind Trick on your ass!!

Fucked you up good!

papirazzi
08-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Bwahahahahahaha.....

She pulled the Jedi Mind Trick on your ass!!

Fucked you up good!

That's the first chica down there that I am TRULY afraid of.....I'm not fucking with her.

fishhunter
08-10-2011, 09:22 PM

To answer your vague question by my personal standards (and I party my balls off). I budget $2400us a week, including hotel. My room is $30us a night with no breakfast. I drink more than most. Actually, I probably drink more in a week than most will in a month. When I was budgeting this, it was when I was taking Lorena from Passions most nights at 10pm, which cost $3500dop a night, plus other chicas during the day occasionally.

Yes I can vouch for that! Hard to keep up but a hell of a good time we had.

hugrad95a
08-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by TNT72 http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=991295#post991295) Yeah. Moto's. They cost anywhere from 25 to 50 peso's per trip. Depending on day or night. And if you have a chica riding with you, double it. Your total will come NOWHERE near $15us a day!!!!

2400-210= $2,190 a week wow... Damn.

TNT72
08-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by TNT72 [/URL][URL="http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png"]Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=991295#post991295) Yeah. Moto's. They cost anywhere from 25 to 50 peso's per trip. Depending on day or night. And if you have a chica riding with you, double it. Your total will come NOWHERE near $15us a day!!!!

2400-210= $2,190 a week wow... Damn.

I have that effect on a lot of people!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on Hu.....you've seen how I do it!

hugrad95a
08-10-2011, 10:21 PM
I have that effect on a lot of people!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on Hu.....you've seen how I do it!

300 per day, Es posible

TNT72
08-10-2011, 10:28 PM
300 per day, Es posible

I took a $150 cab ride to Sosua. Then $170 round trip to Santiago. Eat 4 to 5 times a day, and drink like a fish!

hugrad95a
08-10-2011, 10:37 PM
I took a $150 cab ride to Sosua. Then $170 round trip to Santiago. Eat 4 to 5 times a day, and drink like a fish!

=150 +170= that's almost another round trip to the DR.

JD426
08-10-2011, 10:41 PM

So you are saying that when your plane touches down. Somewhere a chica is texting :

" la ballena ha aterrizado ",,, not sure if that translated right.:rofl::rofl:

greydread
08-10-2011, 10:42 PM

Cheers.

$1,150US.

$150 for food, booze & broads.

$10,000 to get out of jail or whatever other drama you end up in.

fishhunter
08-17-2011, 11:25 PM

Come on Hu.....you've seen how I do it
!
I have seen it and lived it and tried to keep up and I have done one hell of a good fucking job considering that TNT72 is Prolly 15 years younger than me and 30 years yonger than Robert. Lead the way TNT72 and I will do it again. Nothing but great memories. That is what it all about hanging with guys I have met here.

TNT72
08-17-2011, 11:39 PM
I have seen it and lived it and tried to keep up and I have done one hell of a good fucking job considering that TNT72 is Prolly 15 years younger than me and 30 years yonger than Robert. Lead the way TNT72 and I will do it again. Nothing but great memories. That is what it all about hanging with guys I have met here.

We're doing again on Sept 9th and Superbowl weekend fish.

But absolutely no trying to shit in the ocean!!!!

big tee
08-18-2011, 01:12 AM
Yeah..i think $100---150 a day is reasonable...but,always bring xtra..leave it in the safe just incase....shit happens!!!

eman
08-18-2011, 09:18 AM
They're just so sexy....

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748a8df62f8c.jpg)

Is It Yours?????????????????????????????????????

Hemp
05-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Seems $200 per day sometimes a lil over/under is still standard....thats a good thing.