PDA

View Full Version : Familiar?

Jefe
08-11-2011, 07:34 AM
I signed on DC looking for a "language exchange" connection to help with my Spanish prior to my coming down in Sept. This girl (the blonde) has responded. Seems to me her age interest in men (30-65) is for other things though. Is she familiar to any of you?

Jimmydr
08-11-2011, 09:42 AM
I can see you ending up with a heap of drama.

Hoseman
08-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Somebody paid for those Boobs.

yayow
08-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Good looking chica, do your homework and go for it.

Could be fun.

DASBOOTY
08-11-2011, 12:00 PM
If i am not mistaken I think the chica on the right is the same chica with the phenomenal body (that Sage and I were raving about) that mngweco had posted pics of in his thread of chicas he had met on facebook.

BTW, I re-sized the pic for everybodys convenience:lol:.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23623&d=1313062188

Hoseman
08-11-2011, 01:58 PM
If i am not mistaken I think the chica on the right is the same chica with the phenomenal body (that Sage and I were raving about) that mngweco had posted pics of in his thread of chicas he had met on facebook.

BTW, I re-sized the pic for everybodys convenience:lol:.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23623&d=1313062188)That is a block from where I stay I have to look out for them:corky:I have never seen them I would remember them.

DASBOOTY
08-11-2011, 02:06 PM
That is a block from where I stay I have to look out for them:corky:I have never seen them I would remember them.

Is that Playa Long Beach in Puerto Plata?

We drove by it when I went to visit POP with my friends. I commented on how pretty the beach was but one of them replied to me that the beach was dirty and has a lot of garbage on it.

Hoseman
08-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Is that Playa Long Beach in Puerto Plata?

We drove by it when I went to visit POP with my friends. I commented on how pretty the beach was but one of them replied to me that the beach was dirty and has a lot of garbage on it.Yes it is Longbeach.The water appears to be cleaner down right before you get to La Sirena there is an little enclave there,I am going to start to update the Puerto Plata section some.

Maretti
08-11-2011, 06:46 PM
I signed on DC looking for a "language exchange" connection to help with my Spanish prior to my coming down in Sept. This girl (the blonde) has responded. Seems to me her age interest in men (30-65) is for other things though. Is she familiar to any of you?

If you learn Spanish from a puta, it will show in your conversation. They can get away with the "I'm a university student doing this to pay for my classes" with a gringo because gringos can't pick-up the difference. A couple of trips back I shared a couple of beers with a gringo I met there who was waiting to meet his Facebook Dominicana friend. She is a doctor. The way she talked proved she was for real.
I've been with quite a few putas over the years but I never met a student. I think that speaking Spanish as a first language has a lot to do with that. If you know what I mean! :wink:
By the way, I don't know that girl but as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I'd say your chances would be around 110%. Go for it!

Jefe
08-11-2011, 08:05 PM
She has on her profile that she's 36, so this could be an old photo or worse. From the photo I figured she might be well known in those parts.

I get my craw full of drama everyday at work so I plan to drop the word from my vocabulary while I'm in country. She's just a baby anyway; you younger guys tackle it if you've a mind to. I'll hang at El Colibri's pool, across the street at Cuba Libre or down at Rockys and see what comes up in the way of more mature profesoras de lenguas.

I have a like for large mons and clits if any of your novia's moms are so gifted and available. :cheesygrin::rofl:

MrHappy
08-12-2011, 03:12 PM

That sure doesn't look like Long Beach to me.

And for what it's worth, her other picture isn't the Dominican Republic at all.

She's got scam written all over her.

MrHappy
08-12-2011, 03:26 PM
She has on her profile that she's 36, so this could be an old photo or worse. From the photo I figured she might be well known in those parts.

I get my craw full of drama everyday at work so I plan to drop the word from my vocabulary while I'm in country. She's just a baby anyway; you younger guys tackle it if you've a mind to. I'll hang at El Colibri's pool, across the street at Cuba Libre or down at Rockys and see what comes up in the way of more mature profesoras de lenguas.

I have a like for large mons and clits if any of your novia's moms are so gifted and available. :cheesygrin::rofl:

And, if you read her ad, she wrote.. "I'm in New York now, but you can contact me through here."

I'm thinkin' you already know what I'm tellin' ya.

greydread
08-12-2011, 09:21 PM
That sure doesn't look like Long Beach to me.

And for what it's worth, her other picture isn't the Dominican Republic at all.

She's got scam written all over her.

You're right!

That looks like Baby Beach in Aruba (breakers come together at the reef).

They look Colombian to me.

(not that that's a bad thing)

big tee
08-13-2011, 03:06 AM
Damn!!...she bad!!...while u learning spanish??....imma pound that out!!.......:mrgreen:

theheights718
01-16-2012, 09:59 AM
I know this is very late..but the blonde is a cmp girl and is much thicker (in a good way)
They show weight gain thru time in the few pics they have...and even those are old...she is about 15-20 lbs thicker now...well the last time I seen her back in the summer. Who knows now

http://cmpgirls.cmp-club.de/#57.1

TNT72
01-16-2012, 10:39 AM
I know this is very late..but the blonde is a cmp girl and is much thicker (in a good way)
They show weight gain thru time in the few pics they have...and even those are old...she is about 15-20 lbs thicker now...well the last time I seen her back in the summer. Who knows now

http://cmpgirls.cmp-club.de/#57.1

Sorry, but not even close. Look at the CMP girls boobs, then look at the DC chicas boobs.

JD426
01-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Its not the same chica. The one in the first pic is older already, so how is she younger and thicker in the more recent pic. Cant be the same chica just on that alone, never mind the boobs.

But I like your
"meet me at ground Zero" picture, a lot.

oohsixman
01-29-2012, 10:52 AM
This girl is definitely looking for action. I have communicated with her through DC lately. I assume somebody has met her.

The Sage
01-29-2012, 01:37 PM
The shorter one sent me interest a couple of days ago. Same pic so they've been at this a while and they're obviously in it together. I figured it was some type of scam or other. Very interested in hearing from someone who actually met one of them.

MrHappy
01-30-2012, 07:31 AM
This girl is definitely looking for action. I have communicated with her through DC lately. I assume somebody has met her.

I only find 3 girls with the name "Marien" on Dominican Cupid. None of them are even close in looks. Are you sure you got the spelling right?

drdreamer
01-30-2012, 09:07 PM
I only find 3 girls with the name "Marien" on Dominican Cupid. None of them are even close in looks. Are you sure you got the spelling right?

Marien ID: 407967

Sent me interest 3 days ago.

TNT72
01-30-2012, 09:50 PM

On your search criteria, you need to take the maximum weight off of 95lbs!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MrHappy
01-31-2012, 09:16 AM
On your search criteria, you need to take the maximum weight off of 95lbs!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Silly me. I've been here too long, I guess.