PDA

View Full Version : safe to say la passion talents are drama free for TLN?

monger2012@gmail.com
08-11-2011, 11:41 AM
I am going to Sosua for the first time in few weeks. I don't mind spending extra money on quality girls who are drama free. Is it safe to say la passion talents are mostly drama free for TLN? thanks guys

Jimmydr
08-11-2011, 11:47 AM
I am going to Sosua for the first time in few weeks. I don't mind spending extra money on quality girls who are drama free. Is it safe to say la passion talents are mostly drama free for TLN? thanks guys

Have you read anything in the last 8 months?

JD426
08-11-2011, 11:49 AM
I hear if you pay them a 4 mil Propina , they are completely Drama Free...

Dave Diaz
08-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Have you read anything in the last 8 months?

I see your still looking for that door where they all come from lol.

Your responses to stuff like this has been priceless lately, thanks jimmy lol the laughs are appreciated

JD426
08-11-2011, 12:42 PM
what am I , chopped liver ?

prick.

lol

Dave Diaz
08-11-2011, 01:10 PM
what am I , chopped liver ?

prick.

lol

Lol I can't multi quote from my phone. I thanked u amigo thank uuuuu hahaha.

adios
08-11-2011, 01:10 PM
no, they are not. just read some reports

Dave Diaz
08-11-2011, 01:17 PM

As far as I know the only luxury u have from taking the girls from passions is u have someone to complain to if they do anything wrong to u, bad service, etc.

But drama free?? I think you can find girls who are drama free anywhere just like u can find ones that are nothing but drama in the same places or not too far from the drama free ones.

I've had a girl or two that I say were drama for me but when I got opinions from others they said she was a sweetheart. So your drama chica might not be a drama chica to another. Its all about connection and what you negotiate, plus how you do it.

Some guys are real charmers, others not so much. Some chicas are hardcore putas ready to go from guy to guy, some are more strategic in trying to get a long term customer or possible repeater. There is a lot that factors into the drama levels you may experience with a chica at any given time.

That's just my opinion though. I never been to passions yet but I take it u can go to peter if u have a reasonable complaint about talent, whether or not that makes it drama free is something else.

QueGuapo
08-11-2011, 01:21 PM

AH AH AH AH AH..........

getrhythm
08-11-2011, 02:37 PM
With this kind of question, it's always worth keeping in mind that you pay in advance for Passions barfines. Since about 95% of the drama involving putas in the D.R. involves money, in that respect, yes - much lower chance of drama than an independent you might pull out of Classicos, as she and the establishment already have your money. If something does come up, she's more likely to just walk out than to go ballistic and break something.

But bear in mind also that it's not in any way a performance guarantee. Historically I've barfined out of there about ten times, and service has ranged from very good to so bad that I tossed the chica out and went to Classicos. After that last instance, I swore off the Passions barfining thing.

As far as having someone to complain to if she doesn't measure up to your expectations, good luck. If she at least goes through the motions of servicing you and staying for the allocated time, you're probably wasting your time complaining to Passions management.

Dave Diaz
08-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Goood stuff rhythm. Passions definitely isn't a bar in angeles =) lol but yeah very good post and I like that you cleared that up about complaining to management.

JD426
08-11-2011, 02:57 PM
If you bring a Voucher you won , the service, and attention my management also improves....so I hear.
(imdefinitelygoingtogetkickedoutoftherenowforsure)

dquick
08-11-2011, 02:59 PM

You can get drama from a working girl in any country in any establishment. Most of the chicas I have dealt with gave me no problems. Some were more fun than others, but that probably had more to do with how well we clicked.

If I were you, I would not limit myself to just Passions. Try a New Garden girl. (It is a right of passage.) Try a Classicos / Merengue girl. Pick up a random girl in a PC bar. Don't limit yourself because of the fear of drama.

Hoseman
08-11-2011, 05:46 PM
If you bring a Voucher you won , the service, and attention my management also improves....so I hear.
(imdefinitelygoingtogetkickedoutoftherenowforsure)JD you are to funny:rofl::rofl::rofl:

blazaveli
08-11-2011, 06:19 PM

To answer your question objectively first... You are paying teh Passions establishement prior to taking the girl out so you will not encounter any drama with pricing.

I've taken two girls from there and they were both great experiences... one is in my avi :lol:

The only drama I can anticipate is if you dont like the sex, their not willing to do something you want, or if they want a tip and you refuse but I've never had any of those issues.

hope that helps somewhat.

Hoseman
08-11-2011, 06:23 PM
:(
To answer your question objectively first... You are paying teh Passions establishement prior to taking the girl out so you will not encounter any drama with pricing.

I've taken two girls from there and they were both great experiences... one is in my avi :lol:

The only drama I can anticipate is if you dont like the sex, their not willing to do something you want, or if they want a tip and you refuse but I've never had any of those issues.

hope that helps somewhat.Your avatar looks familiar.

JD426
08-11-2011, 06:27 PM
:(Your avatar looks familiar.

Watch your mouth, thats someones WIFE....

QueGuapo
08-11-2011, 07:43 PM

hope that helps somewhat.

You got the front, TNT72 got the back.....

Jonew1
08-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Passions girls are always fun... you can garuantee your gonna have a good night if you salida from passions.. just sit at the bar and wait to see which one comes up to you... some times you have to make it a point to let them notice you make eye contact with them but boy howdy when you do... you have been targeted ! some times you dont have to do that.... some times they spot you !! then your really gonna have a good time. just sit there at the bar and talk to them for a little while. there will be some girls there who are interested in you and some who arent.. thats just the truth... look for the ones who are interested in you... dont always pic because of the body, trust me.

QueGuapo
08-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Passions girls are always fun... you can garuantee your gonna have a good night if you salida from passions.. just sit at the bar and wait to see which one comes up to you... some times you have to make it a point to let them notice you make eye contact with them but boy howdy when you do... you have been targeted ! some times you dont have to do that.... some times they spot you !! then your really gonna have a good time. just sit there at the bar and talk to them for a little while. there will be some girls there who are interested in you and some who arent.. thats just the truth... look for the ones who are interested in you... dont always pic because of the body, trust me.

Jonew... although it's true that usually it's like that, not always... and you are not guaranteed you will have a good time. There is no guarantee.
I had great time most of the times, but I also had crazy drama as well. I love passions and the environment they created, but you always have to keep in mind that there is no certainty.....

Jonew1
08-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Jonew... although it's true that usually it's like that, not always... and you are not guaranteed you will have a good time. There is no guarantee.
I had great time most of the times, but I also had crazy drama as well. I love passions and the environment they created, but you always have to keep in mind that there is no certainty.....

fair enough.... Thats why I say I like to sit and wait until some kind of chemistry develops between me and the chica. I notice alot of guys from sittin across the room just look at the girl and then they are taking her out. try to talk to them first is all im saying. it makes a world of difference.

QueGuapo
08-11-2011, 08:48 PM
fair enough.... Thats why I say I like to sit and wait until some kind of chemistry develops between me and the chica. I notice alot of guys from sittin across the room just look at the girl and then they are taking her out. try to talk to them first is all im saying. it makes a world of difference.

It was just to point it out since the TS is a newbie and we don't really wanna promise anything....
I know you are having good time down there... good for you my friend... enjoy it

dquick
08-11-2011, 09:26 PM
fair enough.... Thats why I say I like to sit and wait until some kind of chemistry develops
between me and the chica. I notice alot of guys from sittin across the room just look at the girl and then they are taking her out. try to talk to them first is all im saying. it makes a world of difference.

Between the music and the girls dancing, it has always be hard for me to build up any chemistry with a chica. The only way I can really get to know a a chica inside the club, is to take her in the back for a ST. If I enjoy the sex and personality for the ST, I always say that I will come back later to take them out. But once I get back on PC, I get a bad case of ADD.

Hoseman
08-11-2011, 09:58 PM
fair enough.... Thats why I say I like to sit and wait until some kind of chemistry develops between me and the chica. I notice alot of guys from sittin across the room just look at the girl and then they are taking her out. try to talk to them first is all im saying. it makes a world of difference.Most of the time if you are a newbie they come over to you and if you are a repeat customer the girls that were there know things about you they talk.

yayow
08-11-2011, 10:11 PM

Jonew that might be the case, or maybe the guy has been there before, and already has established whatever chemistry he feels is sufficent. So when he sees the one he wants he's ready to grab and go.

I am sure since you have gone there a number of times now that you don't always sit down and talk to a chica, especially if you see one that you already developed your chemistry with, so if you go in there and spot her no need to wait, you grab and go.

Someone else observing you from across the bar may be thinking what is he doing, but as we know you already know what you are doing.

Jonew1
08-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Jonew that might be the case, or maybe the guy has been there before, and already has established whatever chemistry he feels is sufficent. So when he sees the one he wants he's ready to grab and go.

I am sure since you have gone there a number of times now that you don't always sit down and talk to a chica, especially if you see one that you already developed your chemistry with, so if you go in there and spot her no need to wait, you grab and go.

Someone else observing you from across the bar may be thinking what is he doing, but as we know you already know what you are doing.

Exactly right... The first time I ever went to Sosua and salidad from passions was Luz and my friend took Samy... ever since that night when we went out with them Samy told us that Not all the guys that take them out were good guys but that we were and treated them nice.... this last trip I just returned from I salidad Samy herself for the first time.... She has now pretty much told every chica in passions that I am fun to be around and I am a nice guy..... So i know exactly what you mean.

mattchanna
08-11-2011, 10:32 PM
My advice is start reading trip reports, there is tons of info and guys experiences with passions girls. Some experiences are good, some are bad, and others are hilarious.

Hoseman
08-11-2011, 10:33 PM
I have been in there and saw a guy talking to a girl and asked the guy if he was going to take her he said no and I took her and had a great time.

Jonew1
08-11-2011, 10:36 PM
I have been in there and saw a guy talking to a girl and asked the guy if he was going to take her he said no and I took her and had a great time.

As with any chica in Sosua... YMMV

Hoseman
08-11-2011, 10:46 PM
As with any chica in Sosua... YMMV They are in it for the money guys come in and chat them up and waste their time all the time. Once A couple of the girls accused me of running their customers away because guys knew I spoke english and they would be talking to a girl then come over and talk to me and some would leave and the girls thought I was bad mouthing them I was not that is what guys do.Peter invited me over for a drink and I told him I had no reason to bad mouth any of them but I have seen guys talk with them long periods of time and don't do shit.If guys are looking for a match maybe they should try match.com or a site like it them girls are there for money.

blazaveli
08-12-2011, 01:16 AM
:(Your avatar looks familiar.

Does she now...

TNT72 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?16603-TNT72) knows all about her :lol: if I'm not mistaken I think thats her back shot he has in his avi and according to one of his posts she's not at Passions anymore but I'm sure she'll be back down the line.

Her name is Lorena and she's a beauty and worth every dime you'll pay.

blazaveli
08-12-2011, 01:17 AM
You got the front, TNT72 got the back.....

He sure does

The Sage
08-12-2011, 01:32 AM
You guys are real funny.

onetosix
08-12-2011, 06:09 AM
You can get drama from a working girl in any country in any establishment. Most of the chicas I have dealt with gave me no problems. Some were more fun than others, but that probably had more to do with how well we clicked.

If I were you, I would not limit myself to just Passions. Try a New Garden girl. (It is a right of passage.) Try a Classicos / Merengue girl. Pick up a random girl in a PC bar. Don't limit yourself because of the fear of drama.

Well said about the possibility of getting drama from working girls in any country and from any establishment....it's true, but if someone is new in Sosua, Passions could make a good starting point anyway, and then branch out from there to other venues as suggested. I'm in Thailand right now(Chiang Mai) and I can have a true sweetheart for 24 hours with all the massages, hot sex, etc. that any human being could want for LESS than Peter charges for one hour with a "happy ending". It's two different planets. I'll be back in Sosua in October though...love it there too. Just have all the fun you can wherever you are!!

gdogg
08-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Well said about the possibility of getting drama from working girls in any country and from any establishment....it's true, but if someone is new in Sosua, Passions could make a good starting point anyway, and then branch out from there to other venues as suggested. I'm in Thailand right now(Chiang Mai) and I can have a true sweetheart for 24 hours with all the massages, hot sex, etc. that any human being could want for LESS than Peter charges for one hour with a "happy ending". It's two different planets. I'll be back in Sosua in October though...love it there too. Just have all the fun you can wherever you are!!

Can't wait for your trip report! Oughta be good.
:iconTU:

dquick
08-12-2011, 07:36 AM
I'm in Thailand right now(Chiang Mai) and I can have a true sweetheart for 24 hours with all the massages, hot sex, etc. that any human being could want for LESS than Peter charges for one hour with a "happy ending". It's two different planets.

One day I will make it to Thailand. I have been reading trip reports from Thailand and AC, and it sounds like I am missing out. I have been checking flights for the last month. The problem is that it takes two days to get your real destination in Thailand and another two days to get out. You need to dedicate 2 weeks for a trip like that.

Hoseman
08-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Does she now...

TNT72 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?16603-TNT72) knows all about her :lol: if I'm not mistaken I think thats her back shot he has in his avi and according to one of his posts she's not at Passions anymore but I'm sure she'll be back down the line.

Her name is Lorena and she's a beauty and worth every dime you'll pay.T took her out of Passions?

MegasAv
08-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Quick question I know this is a drama involving Passions thread, but let's say that you just sessioned with another girl, but are bored in your room so you decide to stop by Passions for a drink or two. If while you are there you chat up a girl with no intentions of an ST or TLN at the time, is some type of Propina expected for her time.

Jimmydr
08-12-2011, 09:07 AM
One day I will make it to Thailand. I have been reading trip reports from Thailand and AC, and it sounds like I am missing out. I have been checking flights for the last month. The problem is that it takes two days to get your real destination in Thailand and another two days to get out. You need to dedicate 2 weeks for a trip like that.

Sounds about right.

Hoseman
08-12-2011, 09:08 AM
Quick question I know this is a drama involving Passions thread, but let's say that you just sessioned with another girl, but are bored in your room so you decide to stop by Passions for a drink or two. If while you are there you chat up a girl with no intentions of an ST or TLN at the time, is some type of Propina expected for her time.No it is not.Lots of times it has been them chatting me up.I don't just tie up their time another guy may want them I can pretty much tell who I want just by watching them.

JD426
08-12-2011, 11:18 AM
T took her out of Passions?

and another rumour is started,,,,:rofl:

yes, I hear he is buying her a Condo on the Malecon in La Capital...
she's shopping for furniture right now...

BorisDaBulletDodger
08-12-2011, 11:29 AM

Diversify your portfolio!!!!!

BorisDaBulletDodger
08-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Quick question I know this is a drama involving Passions thread, but let's say that you just sessioned with another girl, but are bored in your room so you decide to stop by Passions for a drink or two. If while you are there you chat up a girl with no intentions of an ST or TLN at the time, is some type of Propina expected for her time.

No, although it might be nice if they are dancing on the bar in front of your face it is not the norm. The girls generally are not looking to make tips. Although from time to time you will see people in there tipping $1 bills and occasional rain.

JD426
08-12-2011, 11:59 AM
I could be mistaken, but I thought I read that to take her from behind the bar like into the pool area for 1/2 hour, its 500 pesos.. no sexo...

yayow
08-12-2011, 12:33 PM

she's shopping for furniture right now...

I only live a couple of blocks from the Malecon, so if he wants someone to keep an eye on her for him (while he is back in the States), for a reasonable fee, I am available:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hoseman
08-12-2011, 12:41 PM

she's shopping for furniture right now...The T-Shirt business must be booming:lol:

TNT72
08-12-2011, 01:31 PM
I share too much with you fuckers!:wink:

jacknback
08-12-2011, 08:33 PM
I still don't understand why in a town full of whore pussy,guys continue to pay a salida fee.:icontd:

SeaWeed
08-12-2011, 08:50 PM
I still don't understand why in a town full of whore pussy,guys continue to pay a salida fee.:icontd:when I was walking down PC in Sosua and saw all this pussy around me...........
and grabbing me and talking to me and promising things they were going to do to me...........
I was wondering how the heck guys are able to make it all the way down to Passions and pay double or triple what I'm able to get standing right in front of me:confused:
didn't make much sense to this guy.......unless their goddess or something at Passions

yayow
08-13-2011, 02:38 AM
I still don't understand why in a town full of whore pussy,guys continue to pay a salida fee.:icontd:,

I agree never understood that, only one chica I ever paid a salida for in Sosua, and that was Carmen from Passions years ago. And it was the end of the night so the least amount that I had to give, tell you the truth, I didn't really realize I had to pay a salida to go with her, it was the end of her tour or close to it, so I thought I could just leave with her, as I was exiting I got stopped and told I had to pay the salida. At that point I was committed and didn't want to appear to be a complete cheap dick, which is what I am for the most part:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is before Peter and I knew each other, and I didn't know all of their rules and such. As it turned out I enjoyed her immensly, so after it was all said and done, it wasn't all that mad. Although I took her that night, it wasn't even really about her, I was dealing with another Passion chica, that was getting too possessive, and she didn't like Carmen, so to put her back in her place, I made sure she saw me leaving with Carmen.

Never paid a salida anywhere else, including Fred's place, just don't really believe in them. If the chica and I are going to be together we can get together after she is off, if somebody else gets her, oh well, plan B:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DASBOOTY
08-13-2011, 11:10 AM

It sure does.

I went to Passions one afternoon in March. I go in and I see that the only chica dancing inside the bar is the dreaded Ashley (there were a lot complaints about her at the time). I think "Aw fuck, just my luck" that when I come to Passions she is the only one available.

Anyway, she dances her way over to me and we start talking. I tell her that I have a niece with the same name and age as her. Well, that was the ice-breaker and we had an enjoyable conversation which led to a very good F.S. session with her.

I like talking to a chica (before I bang her bones). It can mean the difference between a run-of-the-mill session and a hot session.

Si_Poppi
08-13-2011, 11:33 AM
Quick question I know this is a drama involving Passions thread, but let's say that you just sessioned with another girl, but are bored in your room so you decide to stop by Passions for a drink or two. If while you are there you chat up a girl with no intentions of an ST or TLN at the time, is some type of Propina expected for her time.A couple of drinks is enough these days.

Before when they were allowed to come out from behind the bar and have some fun, I would tip when I felt like it.

Pepp-1
08-13-2011, 10:42 PM
I salidad for my first time from Passions during my recent trip. I just kicked back and conversated with the chica of my choice. Actually she kind of chose me. She was my type of girl physically and had a fun attitude. All I did was not come off as thirsty(desperate) and the chips fell where they laid. We went out and kicked it all night. This chica didn't order anything exoctic expensive in regard to drinks, only drank 2 Presidentes the entire night. We danced all night and went back to the hotel no rush I reminded her about the time to leave. Bottom line I guess its a mix of chemistry and the establishment for a good time.

Jonew1
08-13-2011, 10:47 PM
I salidad for my first time from Passions during my recent trip. I just kicked back and conversated with the chica of my choice. Actually she kind of chose me. She was my type of girl physically and had a fun attitude. All I did was not come off as thirsty(desperate) and the chips fell where they laid. We went out and kicked it all night. This chica didn't order anything exoctic expensive in regard to drinks, only drank 2 Presidentes the entire night. We danced all night and went back to the hotel no rush I reminded her about the time to leave. Bottom line I guess its a mix of chemistry and the establishment for a good time.

Hell yea Big D had a blast that night !!!!! I know you put it down on that one.

monger2012@gmail.com
08-17-2011, 08:41 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the input. I meant to ask if passion girls are more likely drama free vs ones who you pick up
. But I got the answer

Jonew1
08-17-2011, 08:44 PM
when I was walking down PC in Sosua and saw all this pussy around me...........
and grabbing me and talking to me and promising things they were going to do to me...........
I was wondering how the heck guys are able to make it all the way down to Passions and pay double or triple what I'm able to get standing right in front of me:confused:
didn't make much sense to this guy.......unless their goddess or something at Passions

Go inside long enough for a presidente and you will know why

mikelodge
08-17-2011, 09:26 PM
I hear if you pay them a 4 mil Propina , they are completely Drama Free...

And if you bring them a IPhone they will love you for the night but if you bring them a laptop they will be in love with you for the entire trip. :rofl:

mikelodge
08-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the input. I meant to ask if passion girls are more likely drama free vs ones who you pick up
. But I got the answer

The real answer is yes, just that simple unless you really know what you are doing and since you asked the question you don't, at least not yet. :biggrin:

el toro
08-18-2011, 03:04 PM

You qualified her well and more importantly she kind of chose you like you said. A lot of guys go wrong by choosing one based soley on looks and one that's not paying them any attention and if there's also a language barrier it's no surprise that they end up dissappointed.

Jonew1
08-18-2011, 06:13 PM
You qualified her well and more importantly she kind of chose you like you said. A lot of guys go wrong by choosing one based soley on looks and one that's not paying them any attention and if there's also a language barrier it's no surprise that they end up dissappointed.

Spot on with that.

MegasAv
08-18-2011, 09:55 PM

So dead on with this post, I speak the language pretty well and even so knowing that they can't really refuse business from any paying customers, you can plainly see some girls clearly don't want to be there and have virtually no interest in mingling with customers nor making any sales. Doesn't matter if the girl is a stunner you are going to have a lousy time. Makes me understand why Peter has to be a tyrant in there so often, often times when he's not there, you see girls on.their cell phones checking their facebook etc

getrhythm
08-18-2011, 10:29 PM
I still say you can 'qualify' a girl all you want, but under the current 'stay behind the bar' rule system it doesn't mean shit. Remember - what's paramount to her and the business is making the sale. In fact, the one I mentioned earlier where I ended up tossing her out of the room and going to Classicos...I had spent over an hour 'qualifying' before we left Passions. Didn't matter - total dud who mainly wanted to sleep when we got to the room.

Now back in the old days when they could come out, sit in your lap, make out and stroke your dick - THAT was what I call qualifying...

yayow
08-18-2011, 10:42 PM
Yeah I understand progress, and improvment and advancement etc., etc., but I miss the old Passions and the way it was. Now it reminds me of so many clubs that you will see in NY, Atl., or a number of other places in the States, I know some guys prefer that because that is what they are used to, but I always liked the atmosphere the way it was, much more Carribbean or Tropical. I always felt if I wanted to be in a club in Miami or Myrtle Beach, that is where I would go, I came to the DR, because I want to experience something different.

Don't get me wrong I still like Passions and will be a frequent patron, but I liked it the way it was back in the day better, worked better with my mind's eye of what a Dominican club should be like.

yayow
08-18-2011, 10:47 PM
Of course the one thing that Peter will always have, as far as a Dominican club that the other clubs in the States don't have are the lovely Dominicanas that he has working there. Plus there aren't very many clubs in the States where you can go in and not only get to look at lovely chicas, but can go in the back with any of them and get a massage, bj, or full service, damn you got to love the DR.:rofl::rofl::rofl:http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1058349d125a55e5de.gifhttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1058349d125a55e5de.gifhttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1058349d125a55e5de.gif

DASBOOTY
08-18-2011, 11:18 PM
I still say you can 'qualify' a girl all you want, but under the current 'stay behind the bar' rule system it doesn't mean shit.

Now back in the old days when they could come out, sit in your lap, make out and stroke your dick - THAT was what I call qualifying...

My first time in Passions I didn't know what to expect so I decided I would only go for the massage and bj.

Anyway, the first chica that started talking to me was Antonia (pictured with GR below).

Immediately, I knew that I wanted to try her so we went to the room where I got a massage and bj from her. Man, did she ever give me a great bj. To this day, I regret not having gotten full service from her.

She is one sexy chica and has a very sweet personality too.

When I returned to Sosúa three months later I went to back to Passions hoping to get F.S. with her, but alas, it was not to be as she was no longer working there:(.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24355&d=1313720669 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24355&d=1313720669)

Pepp-1
08-19-2011, 01:35 AM

Thats whats up!

Pepp-1
08-19-2011, 01:37 AM
Hell yea Big D had a blast that night !!!!! I know you put it down on that one.

Yeah LocoJoe, wasn't looking for a GFE but thats what it turned out to be. Left Sosua feelin pretty good as usual.

Jonew1
08-19-2011, 11:04 AM
Yeah LocoJoe, wasn't looking for a GFE but thats what it turned out to be. Left Sosua feelin pretty good as usual.

Well thats what matters most.