PDA

View Full Version : Do chicas have an ethical code

yayow
08-12-2011, 03:24 PM
This is a post that I responded to something that TNT72 wrote in his thread about it not sucking being him. So do you think that some chicas have an ethical code like some mongers or is it all about the money with them? I felt it had potential to be it's own thread so here it is.

As far as what you wrote above, it's kind of funny with some of the chicas up in Sosua, we all know they fuck for a living, they are doing their thing, just as we do our thing. Some of the chicas up there especially the more top of the line chicas up there, not talking about the ones that are looking for whatever they can get, but the ones that can afford to be more picky and choosy, they tend to have a code similiar to many of the mongers that travel with friends up there.

By this I mean, even though your fellow monger knows it's not your girl just your turn, often times if not always he will avoid a buddy of his favoritas, which I believe is a good thing. It's a respect thing, and plus as we all know there are plenty where she came from.

Some of the Ho's do the same thing, with us. I have known when I lived there, some of the chicas, who knew who my boys were, and they would never fuck me, because they knew if they did, it might get back to their guy, and maybe they felt they would no longer be his favorita when he got back in town, and that was not a price they were willing to pay for a one shot deal. Real smart if you ask me. I would see the same chicas with plenty of other guys, when my buddy wasn't in town just not me. Same thing sometimes if I was hitting a chica on a semi-regular basis that they knew and were friendly with. They wouldn't do me, because they didn't want their girl to know that I did them behind their back, and have it get back to their friend. Even though they knew and their friend knew I was hitting everything in site, whenever I could.

Someguys will have you believe it is nothing but money with these chicas, but believe it or not many of them have a certain code as well, and when they are going by that code, other things come into play.

Jimmydr
08-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Someguys will have you believe it is nothing but money with these chicas, but believe it or not many of them have a certain code as well, and when they are going by that code, other things come into play.

They have a limited shelf life. I like 20 something year olds and guess what, its been like that since 1985.

The guys that say they are friends are full of it because, most of us aren't going there for some 35 or 40 year old.

Jimmydr
08-12-2011, 03:36 PM
By this I mean, even though your fellow monger knows it's not your girl just your turn, often times if not always he will avoid a buddy of his favoritas, which I believe is a good thing. It's a respect thing, and plus as we all know there are plenty where she came from.

I hang with guys that are there to keep moving on. Tell me that when you are really there to find a wife and guess what, we are not hanging any more. All chicas are fair game.

gdogg
08-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Some of them have an ethical code, but they're few and far between. Many of them have favorites as well. Some of those won't fuck with a favorites friend while he's in town. That may have nothing to do with a code but because she wants her favorite all to herself in the long run.

yayow
08-12-2011, 03:45 PM
I hang with guys that are there to keep moving on. Tell me that when you are really there to find a wife and guess what, we are not hanging any more. All chicas are fair game.

So Sr. Medellin I know you say you don't hang with these type of guys, but if one of your boys from Colombia, for whatever reason, right or wrong caught a few feelings for a particular chica and made her his favorita, instead of one of his rotation, you wouldn't have any problem hitting her at anytime, even though there are so many others out there?? Why not give her a pass? After all she means nothing to you, but means something to your boy.

eastcoastallstar
08-12-2011, 03:55 PM
I think each situation is different, I mean we are talking about hoes with limited education and used to being around shady motherfuckers.

I don't really fuck with my homeboys favorites, here or abroad.

In DR, I experienced both situations. Black Sultan tried to lay the pipe down on one of my favorites in BB's. She shot him down. They both told me at different times.

The same bitches homegirl, gave me the pussy in Sosua, she just didn't want the other girl to find out.

For the most part, fuck em and keep it moving is the best for everyone.

Dave Diaz
08-12-2011, 03:59 PM
So Sr. Medellin I know you say you don't hang with these type of guys, but if one of your boys from Colombia, for whatever reason, right or wrong caught a few feelings for a particular chica and made her his favorita, instead of one of his rotation, you wouldn't have any problem hitting her at anytime, even though there are so many others out there?? Why not give her a pass? After all she means nothing to you, but means something to your boy.

A friend of mine from work who I speak to about this asked if when he made his first visit if he could have a chica I had added to my favs list...I have no problem sharing whether u catch feelings or not but tradeee me something of equal value. Let's barter this one out, I mean if u have fell so hard for a chica of mine shouldn't be any problem for u to find me a suitable replacement or try to compensate me in some kind of way lol.

Just saying. Jimmys posts crack me up. Dudes ready to cut u off if u lookin for a wife lol.

yayow
08-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Same thing sometimes if I was hitting a chica on a semi-regular basis that they knew and were friendly with. They wouldn't do me, because they didn't want their girl to know that I did them behind their back, and have it get back to their friend. Even though they knew and their friend knew I was hitting everything in site, whenever I could.

Now even though it happened that a chica has told me no because she knew her girl was feeling me hard, I have had others that had no problem doing me, and sometimes even persued me in private as long as I promised not to let their girl know. This has happened with family members as well a few times with sisters and cousins. So some have what I call a code but the majority seem not to have it, and they are all about the benjamins.

yayow
08-12-2011, 04:09 PM
...I have no problem sharing whether u catch feelings or not but tradeee me something of equal value. Let's barter this one out, I mean if u have fell so hard for a chica of mine shouldn't be any problem for u to find me a suitable replacement or try to compensate me in some kind of way lol.

That seems fair, trade me something:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hit it till you are blue in the face, but let me have one of your finer ones too:mrgreen:

Quid pro Quo!

If there is a fair exchange, there is no robbery.

TNT72
08-12-2011, 04:30 PM
I'm already too drunk to repy to this, or the post you put in my thread. I'll catch you tomorrow with my reply.

But I don't disagree with you.

DASBOOTY
08-12-2011, 04:32 PM
They have a limited shelf life. I like 20 something year olds and guess what, its been like that since 1985.

The guys that say they are friends are full of it because, most of us aren't going there for some 35 or 40 year old.

But, they are friends..................................'paid for friends'.

SeaWeed
08-12-2011, 04:52 PM
all hookers think they should be at the top of the totem pole because of their own code........

unfortunately some think by charging more than others that puts them closer to the top......
and so many go without pay some nights cause they won't lower their prices because of their own logic, ethics and self esteem.....
and there are Chicas that won't go with certain mongers cause of age, race, looks, etc too.....
though the smart ones know doing volume is a good business plan....
and sometimes you have to let your ego and standards go......

I've seen a lot of 7's make a very good living by being smart.......
and seen a lot of 8's and 9's fail because their codes are just too high......
the 9.5's and 10's usually can get by with their looks but it's just a question if they can be comfortable living on what they make.......even they can fail if their always holding out for the perfect date.......

DASBOOTY
08-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Some of them have an ethical code, but they're few and far between. Many of them have favorites as well. Some of those won't fuck with a favorites friend while he's in town. That may have nothing to do with a code but because she wants her favorite all to herself in the long run.

My favorita wants me to herself and nobody else. But she still goes out with other clients on the nights that I take a break from sessioning:confused:.

One night I was sitting at a table with vewdew and his favorita on the sidewalk outside of Rumba bar. I see my favorita crossing the street towards us holding the hand of a client (on the way to his hotel room) and she smiles at me and says 'hola'. No big deal.

Then, a couple of nights later we get together at Merengue club for a few drinks before our session. I told her I saw her with another guy a few nights before and she asks me "Who was that girl you were sitting with?" WTF. I tell her that she was not with me, but with my friend.

A few minutes later vewdew comes down from Classicos to ask me me what I was up to and to tell me that there were lots of chicas upstairs. So I reply to him "muchas chicas" (just to see what her reaction would be). After vewdew leaves she says to me "What do you mean by 'muchas chicas?'" :rofl:

Anyway, I know these are just little games that her and I play.

I have to admit though, that sometimes I get a kick out of it :mrgreen:.

BigLongBeach
08-12-2011, 05:28 PM
I would say most girls start out with their rules, and codes of conduct. At the end of the day the market, and current life events will dictate whether they follow or break their own rules.

I know plenty of girls that have their price points, they have their ST, and TLN policy, and they have their group policy. By group policy, meaning whether they will or wont fuck someone in their crews current sponsor/client or they will or wont be a pass around girl with group of guys staying together.

but if the baby at home needs leche, the rent is up, their isnt any work coming in, or they catch feelings they change their ethical code and rules.

DMV
08-12-2011, 05:54 PM

I've never fucked one of my friend's Fav out of respect but also because I just don't like following after someone I know. I'm not an orgy type of guy so having a chica jump off your dick and on to mine doesn't appeal to me. There are too many chicas to go around. I know none of these girls are new but fool me a little.

One of the reason I like 4x4 was that have a beauty salon on site. The hos made you feel like they hadn't sessioned with anyone all day. They could get all gussied up right after getting fucked for 40min-1hr.

If I saw a gorota with wet hair I knew she just finished sucking someone's dick and I wuldn't do her. Strange, maybe but that's me.

Now I've never kept a chica to myself. If the sex was good I would tell everyone.

The Sage
08-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Once one told me she couldnt go with me because she was sweet on my buddy. Understand that my buddy thought of her as just another trick. So I ask her did he pay you the last time they were together. She answers, yes. I said, see he's just another client. That's all she needed to hear. Damn was that one well developed young woman.

Jimmydr
08-12-2011, 06:06 PM

Was I hitting her before he feel in love? Some guys fall in love 3 or 4 times a year and expect you to back off. What am I running, a match making service.

I can't look a guy in the eye that says he loves some hoe.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
08-12-2011, 06:07 PM
I've never fucked one of my friend's Fav out of respect but also because I just don't like following after someone I know. I'm not an orgy type of guy so having a chica jump off your dick and on to mine doesn't appeal to me. There are too many chicas to go around. I know none of these girls are new but fool me a little.

Now I've never kept a chica to myself. If the sex was good I would tell everyone.

I have a list of 22 favorites in Medellin as does 4 of my buddies. Does that mean if you hang with us, all 55 are off limits to you?:surprised::surprised:

Jimmydr
08-12-2011, 06:14 PM

I am lucky, I can travel alone or with 7 guys that will never fall in love in a whore. There are a few other guys that have non pros and they are never introduced to me.

Falling in love should be with a non pro at all times.

DCIronman
08-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Haven't run into this with my crew so far, thank god. Cause I'd hate to have to bitch-slap a really good friend for fixing his mouth to tell me that I can't sleep with a HOOKER, because she's his favorite. His favorite hooker!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And I wouldn't even really want to slap him. My arm would just shoot out of it's own accord before I could even stop it. Pure reflex.:mad: And I'd expect him to do the same for me as well. Because that's what good wingmen do. Check you when you've failed to keep this game in the proper perspective.

Fortunately, my wingmen and I have such divergent tastes that we are rarely going after the same chica. But it has happened a few times. My boy D and I used to love fucking little Carolina from Santiago. Or "Caro", as she like to be called. Great little figure. And a toto that stayed wet no matter how long you pounded it. During her time on the strip, we used to flip a coin when she stepped up into Classicos. Sometimes I won, and the toto was awesome. Other times I lost. I just manned up and found another chica.

Our only rule is that we won't follow each other on that particular trip. I guess we're a bit more comfortable with a few months separation.:corky:

Not saying that I don't have my favoritas. Cause I do. But if my boy wants to fuck one of them, and she consents. Who am I to tell him that he can't? What part of the game is that? Are you gonna try to tell her esposo/novio/chulo that he can't fuck her either?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

EastCoast, I think we've got another infection bruh. Please hurry with the next TR!:rolleyes:

JuanElGriego
08-12-2011, 08:15 PM
BIG difference between a friend having a favorita that he always hooks up with when on trips and falling in love with a prostitute. They're actually two completely different things.

There's no point in even discussing the latter, however, in regards to the former, i have no desire to fuck a good friend's favorita. Yes she's a prostitute and there's no feelings involved one anyone's part but with all the women available, i don't see the need to actively search out one that's my buddy's regular. That's his toy, i can get my own.

Now if we're talking about this being at a place with limited choices like Blackbeards i might not look at it the same, but if we're talking about out in the open, like Sosua or any other monger town where you literally have hundreds to choose from, it would just make me scratch my head that someone just had to have his buddy's fave. I mean, c'mon son, really? Makes me think he's the type of dude that just felt better by having that 'i got that too' chip in his pocket ... kinda corny really. :icontd:

Citynights
08-12-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm already too drunk to repy to this, or the post you put in my thread. I'll catch you tomorrow with my reply.

But I don't disagree with you.

too drunk to reply....:dontknow: :veryconfused: :confused4: some of your best quotes have been when you have too drunk to reply....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

greydread
08-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Wha???

Fucking for money has very little to do with ethics.

Does Coke refuse to sell their products to Pepsi drinkers?

Daam.

DCIronman
08-12-2011, 09:26 PM
BIG difference between a friend having a favorita that he always hooks up with when on trips and falling in love with a prostitute. They're actually two completely different things.

I agree 100%. It's the sentiment that your boys are obligated to refrain from fucking your favorita, that I have a problem with. Why shouldn't they fuck her when she's not your girl, and any other guy with enough pesos can fuck her too. And please don't say out of respect for a friend. Because as far as I'm concerned, respect is having the courtesy to tell my boy I fucked her. That way things won't be awkward the next time we're both hanging out with her.:corky:

This is what I mean about keeping this game in the proper perspective. It's not like we're talking about a non-pro or his amante. We're talking putas, right? PERSPECTIVE!!!:wink:

So far I haven't had the urge to fuck a chica my boy considered his favorita. Be that has absolutely nothing to do with respect or obligation. We just have different tastes, and generally go after different chicas. But if my boy had a favorita that was my type, I wouldn't want to be precluded from fucking her if I wanted to. There's principle involved.

I honestly believe that some guys are looking for girlfriends among putas. And requiring your boys to stay away from your favorita is indicative of that IMO.

JuanElGriego
08-12-2011, 09:42 PM
And requiring your boys to stay away from your favorita is indicative of that IMO.

See, that's the difference we're talking about.

I was saying i wouldn't be interested in fucking my boy's chica but him TELLING me i can't ........ that's a problem.

That's when you know it aint a favorita but that other thing. :wink:

MegasAv
08-12-2011, 10:24 PM
How about on the flip side, in terms of fucking a favoritas friend or better yet family member. On my last trip my favorita was in the Santa Domingo for most of my stay, and while she was away I hooked up with a friend she introduced me to a few months back, when I told my favorita she had a bit of a face, but quickly acknowledged that it's my vacation and I can do as I please. Her friend was hot too, funny as she was hinting for me to bring her back a regalo on my next trip and she wouldn't mention anything to my favorita, too funny, chica ethics at it's fines I suppose

DMV
08-12-2011, 10:46 PM
I have a list of 22 favorites in Medellin as does 4 of my buddies. Does that mean if you hang with us, all 55 are off limits to you?:surprised::surprised:

That's a lot of favorites. I think I can find a few in that group that didn't blow you 5 mins ago. I'm sure I 'll find something.:lol:

JuanElGriego said it best, There's a difference between having a Favorite and telling your boy you can't fuck her. As he said that's the other thing.

When it becomes the other thing and the guy gets infected, we perform an intervention.

Eaxample one of our crew started to care a little too much for a working girl. So to bring him back to realty a few guys took pictures of her with their dicks in her mouth and sent it to him.

Most of the time a few words brings a guy back to reality but this was a special case

hugrad95a
08-12-2011, 11:00 PM
No my brother you got to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKu78xJ6g1kbuy your own...

BigLongBeach
08-12-2011, 11:19 PM
we just got to the island and we all wanted to get that 1st nut. We were 4 guys but only brought back 3 girls. One was a newby so he didnt know the deal. we get to the villa, and 1 of the 3 started gaming the newby. One guy didnt bother hitting the pool he went str8 to the room. I was only interested in busting a nut so i bring my girl within 5 minutes to my room. Left in the pool were my boy, a newby and a chica. I finish up with my chic. I pay and we head back to the pool. My boy was left in the pool solo the chica took the newby back to pop his cherry. I smack my girl in the ass and tell her thanks for the date but my boy is solo you should go talk to him. 5mins later they walk by me he looked to me to ask permission i told him dont worry, do you and she was a pass-around girl.

there are times where i am chilling with the crew and i scoop a girl up. We chill the whole night. we head back to the villa to party. one dude didnt bring a chic. He asked to fuck my 'date'. I will say no. After i hit it, do you but i want to hit it first. It's late, i already spent time on this chic, i know i want to fuck her, and im not going to PC to get a replacement.

A girl i will bring to the party outside of her normal sosua schedule is usually a girl i intend to spend time with. She didnt come to sosua to work the strip, she came to work me. I will not be sharing her because she will not want to be shared. She knows she is a favorita of mine.

Favorita, date, pass-around girl, etc. are just names or labels. They mean something different to each person. The point is that there are different situations, some of them call for sharing your girl, and some of them call for being selfish and enjoying your vacation.

there have been many times where i bring a girl or two. One of my boys doesnt have something good and we decide to share its ok but im rarely sharing a girl im currently with. Once i pay, and i normally dont pay until i'm done she can do whatever she wants

DMV
08-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Those guys that let their favorite infect them, tend to have alot of drama.

One guy was leaving disco HELP with a girl in arm when another monger came up and said, "Please don't take her home, that's my girl". He then tried to tell the girl don't go home with the guy. At that moment the first monger slapped the shit out of him!!

I was told this story by a friend who was there and saw it, He said the guy slapped the weak monger soo hard he felt it 10 feet away. He ask the guy why he slapped another American like that. The guy said he got the girl to agree to his price, was feeling good and couldn't wait to her back to his place. He said the weak monger just blew his high with some shit like that.

hugrad95a
08-12-2011, 11:38 PM

One guy was leaving disco HELP with a girl in arm when another monger came up and said, "Please don't take her home, that's my girl". He then tried to tell the girl don't go home with the guy. At that moment the first monger slapped the shit out of him!!

I was told this story by a friend who was there and saw it, He said the guy slapped the weak monger soo hard he felt it 10 feet away. He ask the guy why he slapped another American like that. The guy said he got the girl to agree to his price, was feeling good and couldn't wait to her back to his place. He said the weak monger just blew his high with some shit like that.

He just slapped some sense in him.

BigLongBeach
08-12-2011, 11:47 PM

good story...! this could be another thread all together. "Weak dudes interrupting your vacation" or 'mongers who you dont know trying to cockblock"

That's part of my thinking. i dont like to get involved in a girls money and i dont like to get involved in someone elses transaction. Even when they ask i let them know right away that i dont want to get involved before anything gets going.

Si_Poppi
08-13-2011, 12:10 AM

There's no point in even discussing the latter, however, in regards to the former, i have no desire to fuck a good friend's favorita. Yes she's a prostitute and there's no feelings involved one anyone's part but with all the women available, i don't see the need to actively search out one that's my buddy's regular. That's his toy, i can get my own.

Now if we're talking about this being at a place with limited choices like Blackbeards i might not look at it the same, but if we're talking about out in the open, like Sosua or any other monger town where you literally have hundreds to choose from, it would just make me scratch my head that someone just had to have his buddy's fave. I mean, c'mon son, really? Makes me think he's the type of dude that just felt better by having that 'i got that too' chip in his pocket ... kinda corny really. :icontd:This is the way I look at it as well.

For a ST in a whorehouse, who gives a fuck?
But for a regular LT where you are out on the town eating, drinking, dancing, making out, etc. it just seems fucked up that I would need to have the same chica as my buddy.

For example, if I was Naptime, there is no way I would grab Lorena when I am out on the town partying with TNT.
I wouldn`t grab her, period.
Maybe some people are fine with this and good for you but to me this is not something I would even think of doing.

DMV
08-13-2011, 12:19 AM
good story...! this could be another thread all together. "Weak dudes interrupting your vacation" or 'mongers who you dont know trying to cockblock"

That's part of my thinking. i dont like to get involved in a girls money and i dont like to get involved in someone elses transaction. Even when they ask i let them know right away that i dont want to get involved before anything gets going.

Oh I've seen those guys also. I don't help in negotiating anymore. I will tell a guy before we leave for a trip what the Xs and Os are but after that he's own his own.

big tee
08-13-2011, 03:02 AM
I agree with Dc...these r ho"s!!...they get paid!!....its a free 4 all!!....if u gonna worry bout the next man...stay home!!

Rubicon
08-13-2011, 03:25 AM
So do you think that some chicas have an ethical code like some mongers or is it all about the money with them?

Some of the chicas up there especially the more top of the line chicas up there, not talking about the ones that are looking for whatever they can get, but the ones that can afford to be more picky and choosy,

Some of the Ho's............ would never fuck me, because they knew if they did, it might get back to their guy, and maybe they felt they would no longer be his favorita when he got back in town, and that was not a price they were willing to pay for a one shot deal.

With all due respect, when it comes down to it, even going by the comments you've made, it sounds like that "code" is based on, drumroll please, MONEY.

eastcoastallstar
08-13-2011, 03:49 AM
Never really shared, maybe once or twice, but I gotta be first....fuck that....that's how you get rashes n shit.

we just got to the island and we all wanted to get that 1st nut. We were 4 guys but only brought back 3 girls. One was a newby so he didnt know the deal. we get to the villa, and 1 of the 3 started gaming the newby. One guy didnt bother hitting the pool he went str8 to the room. I was only interested in busting a nut so i bring my girl within 5 minutes to my room. Left in the pool were my boy, a newby and a chica. I finish up with my chic. I pay and we head back to the pool. My boy was left in the pool solo the chica took the newby back to pop his cherry. I smack my girl in the ass and tell her thanks for the date but my boy is solo you should go talk to him. 5mins later they walk by me he looked to me to ask permission i told him dont worry, do you and she was a pass-around girl.

there are times where i am chilling with the crew and i scoop a girl up. We chill the whole night. we head back to the villa to party. one dude didnt bring a chic. He asked to fuck my 'date'. I will say no. After i hit it, do you but i want to hit it first. It's late, i already spent time on this chic, i know i want to fuck her, and im not going to PC to get a replacement.

A girl i will bring to the party outside of her normal sosua schedule is usually a girl i intend to spend time with. She didnt come to sosua to work the strip, she came to work me. I will not be sharing her because she will not want to be shared. She knows she is a favorita of mine.

Favorita, date, pass-around girl, etc. are just names or labels. They mean something different to each person. The point is that there are different situations, some of them call for sharing your girl, and some of them call for being selfish and enjoying your vacation.

there have been many times where i bring a girl or two. One of my boys doesnt have something good and we decide to share its ok but im rarely sharing a girl im currently with. Once i pay, and i normally dont pay until i'm done she can do whatever she wants

Rubicon
08-13-2011, 03:54 AM
As far as fucking a buddy's favorita, I'll share a little story.
About 4 years ago a couple of buddies of mine had gone down to PP with me and we stayed at the house. One of my buddies (#2) had salida'd a chica from BB's who we took to calling Halle Berry, and she was in the guest room at the time. She was nice looking.
One day I happened to get a slow leak in my Jeep's tire and buddy #1 offered to take it to get it fixed, and buddy #2 agreed to go with him. Just to fuck with him I told #2 I was going to fuck his chica while he was gone. He got a funny expression on his face and said "that's okay, I'll just lock the bedroom door." I laughed like hell and asked him what made him think I didn't have the keys to the bedrooms in my own house.
In any event, both buddies left the house and, out of curiosity, I checked the door and, sure as shit, buddy #2 had locked the door. When they both returned later, I gave him hell for locking the door and told him he needed to stop acting like an idiot in love. I reminded him that he knew I always traveled to PP, and that the next time I returned I was going to BB's to salida this dame, bring her back to my house, fuck her, and take pictures back home to show him as a reminder that she's a ho. And that's exactly what I did.
In my opinion, a buddy of mine suggesting that I should not fuck a particular ho because he has designated her as his favorita, is like telling me I can't eat pizza because he has decided it's his favorite snack. All I can do is tell him he better grow the fuck up.

Rubicon
08-13-2011, 04:08 AM
I agree 100%. It's the sentiment that your boys are obligated to refrain from fucking your favorita, that I have a problem with. Why shouldn't they fuck her when she's not your girl, and any other guy with enough pesos can fuck her too. And please don't say out of respect for a friend. Because as far as I'm concerned, respect is having the courtesy to tell my boy I fucked her. That way things won't be awkward the next time we're both hanging out with her.:corky:

This is what I mean about keeping this game in the proper perspective. It's not like we're talking about a non-pro or his amante. We're talking putas, right? PERSPECTIVE!!!:wink:

So far I haven't had the urge to fuck a chica my boy considered his favorita. Be that has absolutely nothing to do with respect or obligation. We just have different tastes, and generally go after different chicas. But if my boy had a favorita that was my type, I wouldn't want to be precluded from fucking her if I wanted to. There's principle involved.

I honestly believe that some guys are looking for girlfriends among putas. And requiring your boys to stay away from your favorita is indicative of that IMO.
EXCELLENTE!!!!!!!!!

DCIronman
08-13-2011, 08:37 AM
Hmm. Perhaps I should clarify my position on this matter a bit. Because I think that BLB's and Rubicon's examples are a bit different than what I am talking about. I'm not much into sharing hoes. Been there, done that. Got my fill of running trains and such on hoes when I was in undergrad. So it no longer holds any fascination or excitement for me. That's why I need a decent buffer of time before I follow a wingman with a chica.

If chica I'm with (favorita or not) is still hanging around the place, then that means I'm not done fucking her. And I do think it's weird for a wingman to push up on a chica before I'm done with her. Especially since, as BLB states, that means that I haven't paid her yet (she's still on my dime). I'd probably think poorly of a wingman that had to have a chica who'd just minutes ago had my balls in her mouth. And I'm pretty sure I'd clown him ceaselessly about it, i.e. So tell me. How does my dick taste? Chickenesque?:rofl:

But once I've paid her and cut her loose, she's fair game for any of my wingmen. Why hold the pussy hostage if you're done using it?

MrHappy
08-13-2011, 09:07 AM
Wha???

Fucking for money has very little to do with ethics.

Does Coke refuse to sell their products to Pepsi drinkers?

Daam.

Short & sweet. Hit the nail on the head.

BigLongBeach
08-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Hmm. Perhaps I should clarify my position on this matter a bit. Because I think that BLB's and Rubicon's examples are a bit different than what I am talking about. I'm not much into sharing hoes. Been there, done that. Got my fill of running trains and such on hoes when I was in undergrad. So it no longer holds any fascination or excitement for me. That's why I need a decent buffer of time before I follow a wingman with a chica.

If chica I'm with (favorita or not) is still hanging around the place, then that means I'm not done fucking her. And I do think it's weird for a wingman to push up on a chica before I'm done with her. Especially since, as BLB states, that means that I haven't paid her yet (she's still on my dime). I'd probably think poorly of a wingman that had to have a chica who'd just minutes ago had my balls in her mouth. And I'm pretty sure I'd clown him ceaselessly about it, i.e. So tell me. How does my dick taste? Chickenesque?:rofl:

But once I've paid her and cut her loose, she's fair game for any of my wingmen. Why hold the pussy hostage if you're done using it?

I want to add to that but it's all there...

yayow
08-13-2011, 12:36 PM
I don't really have any favorita putas, there are some I will do again on occasion, but putas are not my favorites (they never could be) so I could care less who they fuck, that's why I was surprised when I have run across the occasional puta who would tell me no; stating she can't because I fuck her friend etc., and the friend has caught feelings, it ain't feelings that she caught, because regardless of who her friend is I paid her to get between those thighs and that is the only thing that should matter. When I have heard this it tripped me out, didn't understand it, I mean after all your girl fucked me for money not anything else, so I was curious if others had similiar experiences, and if they felt putas had a code of some sort.

As far as putas who are with my boys, I tend not to fuck them if the guy is around, especially if he is in town for just a bit, plenty of time to fuck her when he's gone if she is what I want, why cause any uncomfortableness, especially when there are so many others to choose from. I don't need to do this, I just choose to do it, as I said many times before, I like my life to be as uncomplicated as possible. If he is another ex-pat he is shit out of luck, I will in that case fuck her if I want, when I want.

I do have favoritas, I call them semis, meaning they are in a semi rotation of chicas that I fuck, they are not hard core putas, I never had anybody in a semi rotation when I was in Sosua, full time whores don't qualify.

TONYTNT40
08-13-2011, 03:00 PM
How about on the flip side, in terms of fucking a favoritas friend or better yet family member. On my last trip my favorita was in the Santa Domingo for most of my stay, and while she was away I hooked up with a friend she introduced me to a few months back, when I told my favorita she had a bit of a face, but quickly acknowledged that it's my vacation and I can do as I please. Her friend was hot too, funny as she was hinting for me to bring her back a regalo on my next trip and she wouldn't mention anything to my favorita, too funny, chica ethics at it's fines I suppose

I met these three flacca's in the funk room at Help disco. They were all new to the scene, all were fine, and I wanted to smash, all of them. One was blonde, one merina, the other chocolate. It was very hard to make a selection, because I took turns dances with all of them, and I decided to take the 1st one, I started talking to, the merina, she danced better and had a lot energy. We had good chemistry sexually, and I smashed her consistently.
My next trip, me and my amigos, are in the disco, drinking, and scoping the talent., when she walks up with her fine ass crew. We sit and drink for a bit, and I tell her, "I want to fuck your girl, chocolate." See said, "no problem we can do a threesome." Chocolate, was looking to get with one of my crew, so I introduced her to, "No Worries," and gave him a heads up, that I would be smashing that also.

The next day, I call chocolate and tell her to meet me at my hotel. She shows up around 6, but didnt leave until 9.
When I get to the disco, favorite is furious. She said, "you fucked my friend." I said,"thats no big secret, I told you last night, I was going to do her." She said, "yes, but we were going to do that together, but you did it alone." I understood her point, even though she was a whore, I was her special friend, and I made her look bad. She told me,"you have very, friends, and I am going to fuck them all."
I didnt really care, if she would have fucked one of my friends, I wouldnt have smashed her again, so it was her loss.
I wouldnt really call her a favorite, I'll say she was at the top of my rotation. I couldnt have a favorite, that I know, is sucking a different dick every night.
I dont believe in destroying a wings, fantacy by smashing his favorita either. I dont think the game should be that grimy.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
08-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Why is anyone trying to get logic out of a woman?

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/spartacuswsj3/media_handlerphp.jpg

They are too emotional...

TONYTNT40
08-13-2011, 03:48 PM

Let me elaborate on this story. I spoke with both guys, and bought the one that did the slapping a few drinks, he deserved them.
The slapper, lets call him J, and the slappee, we'll call him T.
J tells me, he was in the disco, picked his whore, after negotiating a great price, he began buying drinks and making out. Up walks T, and says, "hey J, thats my girl.' J, says T,"WTF you talking about?" The girl, say, "no I am not his girl."
T, begins to berate girl, and call her, nasty puta, girl begins to cry and leaves.
J is now, pissed because, its late, all the good stuff is gone and he's hot and bothered. So he leaves to see, whats outside, there's nothing. He then see's T, coming out. He stops him at the door, and says, "T, the next time you see me with a girl do not interfere!" T, says, " J, you're drunk."
J, then smacks the shit out of T, and he falls on the steps in front of Help.

I see T, a few months later, and say, "T, WTF is wrong with you, you can get merked for doing stupid shit." He tells me, J was wrong. I explain to him," these are community whores, they dont belong to you, they belong to everyone, just because a whore lets you fuck her bareback, doesnt mean she's you girlfriend."

mrblackluv
08-13-2011, 04:15 PM
In my last report, I posted about fine ass Henessey.
So I really liked this chica...but other guys told me her sisters were fine too..

So I was in Classico's...Henessey walks in. I was like Damn!!!... I usually do not repeat..but she was looking good as shit and giving me mad love.
She wanted to leave immediately. I still wasn't sure and wanted to look around a bit so she understood and went to another part of the club.

A while later I walked by..and standing next to her were two other chica's..who I found out were her sisters.
Her sister Angela..is BAAAAD! and her body is fucking ridiculous.

So now I felt funny..cuz Henessey is rubbing on me but I'm looking at her sisters fat ass. So I start talking ...well anyway...to get to the point. Neither one had an issue...and I enjoyed myself breaking off Angela.
I dropped Angela off in the morning...and 6 hours later (that afternoon). I repeated with Henessey...:wink:

These chicas are pros..and have no qualms about getting that paper.

Maybe next time I'll see if I can get them together..LOL.

yayow
08-13-2011, 04:46 PM
So the only ethics or code that a puta has is for the almighty dollar

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1058349d1697c35b3a.gif

I get that, except it doesn't make complete sense in the situation I described initially or since in this thread.

In my scenario by turning me down because I had been with her girl, sister, cousin etc. the puta turned down the cash (and if she was only about pesos, by logic she should have accepted it), and by doing so she wasn't helping her girl receive any either, because I wasn't going to be with her girl either. As a matter of fact I was pissed with her partner at that point because it cost me some pussy that I wanted.

So although this is a rare phenomenon, I have seen a puta turn down pesos, supposedly out of loyalty to another puta. We have danced around it, we have talked more about mongers than the putas, but am I the only one who this has happened to?? Did this happen to me, because I lived in Sosua at the time and had a good or friendly relationship with all of the putas involved almost like a brotherly friendship and saw most of them at some point at least once every day. Only had a sexual relationship with one of them at the time, not heavy sexual relationship but occasional, and all of the chicas were very close with each other. By persuing another one in the group had I some how crossed a line? I didn't think I had, because like many of you I only thought money was the only thing that mattered. But in this instance it seemed that more than money was in play. I guess I am the only one this has ever happened to.

Thus the origin of the original post.

yayow
08-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Maybe this wasn't a good question for the open board, and maybe it can only truly be answered by another ex-pat, because since he lives there, he can actually form different types of relationship with some putas or groups of putas, just because they see each other so much, and can develop different types of relationships besides just sexual.

The Sage
08-13-2011, 05:11 PM
That's my favorite crew of hoes. By the way Angela is Hennesy's cousin. My story, there's another cousin who, to steal a phrase from Yayow, is in puppy love with me. I had let her get her way over the course of about six months. In that I usually went with her after she pestered me all night long. It got to the point that if she was in SDQ and found out I was in town she'd hop on the bus and be there the next day or day after. Finally I got tired of the shit.

My first night of, who knows what number, trip I see her in Clasicos. She steps up to me and demands we leave right now for the apartment. Mind you I'm getting a 50% discount with this girl, but I got to break this bad habit she's got. I say no and decide on a way to dilute the attraction.

When they're in town, this crew, which are family, hang out together. Often they're sharing the same or two rooms in one of the local short time hotels. Like women do they gossip like crazy. Come morning after night shift in the disco they go blow by blow critiquing last night's clients. If you fucked one of them they all know your business. The stories I've heard. There are some funny cats visiting the Su. My plan was to fuck her cousin E who is all business. Once this shit got back to her she'd understand she didn't have an exclusive on me.

Of course E doesn't give a damn if I'm fucking her cousin since she's all about the money. The morning after my night with E, I tell her that her cousin is going to be pissed with her for taking me as client. E says, "Yes it will teach her a lesson. She doesn't quite understand this is all about the money".

My plan worked as I knew it would. The cousin still wants to go with me if I'm free, but the insistent pestering has stopped. I hate to have had to hurt her feelings. Unfortunately doing so was the only way I was going to get her to back off. No matter how sweet and kind a person she is she was working the disco on a regular basis. There's no way a woman in that position can expect to monopolize my time. So why did I let it go on as long as I did? Well the truth is I had gotten with her to piss her other cousin off who I had a momentary lapse of sanity with. Because I had used her so I owed her a debt of sorts and she honestly is a sweet and wonderful woman who just happens to be peddling poontang.

In my last report, I posted about fine ass Henessey.
So I really liked this chica...but other guys told me her sisters were fine too..

So I was in Classico's...Henessey walks in. I was like Damn!!!... I usually do not repeat..but she was looking good as shit and giving me mad love.
She wanted to leave immediately. I still wasn't sure and wanted to look around a bit so she understood and went to another part of the club.

A while later I walked by..and standing next to her were two other chica's..who I found out were her sisters.
Her sister Angela..is BAAAAD! and her body is fucking ridiculous.

So now I felt funny..cuz Henessey is rubbing on me but I'm looking at her sisters fat ass. So I start talking ...well anyway...to get to the point. Neither one had an issue...and I enjoyed myself breaking off Angela.
I dropped Angela off in the morning...and 6 hours later (that afternoon). I repeated with Henessey...:wink:

These chicas are pros..and have no qualms about getting that paper.

Maybe next time I'll see if I can get them together..LOL.

Rubicon
08-13-2011, 05:40 PM
Rubicon's examples are a bit different than what I am talking about.
I agree, it ain't about "sharing" a chica. I've never done it, and never would. I also agree my example was a bit outside of the parameters of what is being discussed, but if I had to include every detail to spell out the point of my story, it would have been longer than I would have liked to have made it, and taken more time to write than I had available at the time.
My point wasn't that I wanted to fuck my buddy's chica while he had her, but more his reaction to my joking with him about fucking her while he was gone. (I did point that out early on in the story)

Anyhow, still an interesting topic.

As far as the point about the chicas having "loyalty" to each other, I don't think that it is a matter of loyalty, at least not in the traditional sense. It is, in my opinion, a purely business consideration and, at the street level, you don't steal business from another. I think, like the guys who develop a sense of "ownership" when it comes to these chicas, albeit for different reasons, I think these chicas develop the same type of attitude when it comes to the guys they fuck, especially the ones who overpay them.

mrblackluv
08-13-2011, 07:33 PM
I agree, it ain't about "sharing" a chica. I've never done it, and never would. I also agree my example was a bit outside of the parameters of what is being discussed, but if I had to include every detail to spell out the point of my story, it would have been longer than I would have liked to have made it, and taken more time to write than I had available at the time.
My point wasn't that I wanted to fuck my buddy's chica while he had her, but more his reaction to my joking with him about fucking her while he was gone. (I did point that out early on in the story)

Anyhow, still an interesting topic.

As far as the point about the chicas having "loyalty" to each other, I don't think that it is a matter of loyalty, at least not in the traditional sense. It is, in my opinion, a purely business consideration and, at the street level, you don't steal business from another. I think, like the guys who develop a sense of "ownership" when it comes to these chicas, albeit for different reasons, I think these chicas develop the same type of attitude when it comes to the guys they fuck, especially the ones who overpay them.

Not to go off topic but overpaying is rampant..
Hopefully I didn't contribute..:eek:

I tried to give Henessey 1500 for our short time afternoon...and she was HIGHLY insulted....LOL.
She wasn't really mad and she kept it civil...but she has a bottom line number in her head that she's willing to fuck for.....and 1500 is below the number.
She kept muttering to herself over and over in spanish about the 1500..:lol: and how she is not a 1500 pesos chica. Clearly she believes she is in a class above. LOL.

She told me how just last night she was paid $200, and during the day was paid $100 for an hour or two pool party.

I tried to reason with her...(I'm not those guys..you and me have something special:rolleyes:..LOL). She agreed to 2500 for toda la noche on my last trip...but I gave her 3000 anyway (As did Angela). So I tried to reason that it was much less time..should be much less dinero..but she wasn't feeling it.

So I antied up another 500..it certainly meant much more to her than it did to me.

I should also note..Her and Angela both told me that they've gone home alone a few nights because their best offers were 2000 or 2500 toda la noche. So there are some guys holding the line.

Both said they gave me a pass..because I was nice and I lived in Cabarete.
They understood we'd both rather sleep than wake up to drive home at 5am.

But then who knows if any of the shit they say is true..:wink:

mrblackluv
08-13-2011, 07:40 PM
So the only ethics or code that a puta has is for the almighty dollar

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1058349d1697c35b3a.gif)

I get that, except it doesn't make complete sense in the situation I described initially or since in this thread.

In my scenario by turning me down because I had been with her girl, sister, cousin etc. the puta turned down the cash (and if she was only about pesos, by logic she should have accepted it), and by doing so she wasn't helping her girl receive any either, because I wasn't going to be with her girl either. As a matter of fact I was pissed with her partner at that point because it cost me some pussy that I wanted.

So although this is a rare phenomenon, I have seen a puta turn down pesos, supposedly out of loyalty to another puta. We have danced around it, we have talked more about mongers than the putas, but am I the only one who this has happened to?? Did this happen to me, because I lived in Sosua at the time and had a good or friendly relationship with all of the putas involved almost like a brotherly friendship and saw most of them at some point at least once every day. Only had a sexual relationship with one of them at the time, not heavy sexual relationship but occasional, and all of the chicas were very close with each other. By persuing another one in the group had I some how crossed a line? I didn't think I had, because like many of you I only thought money was the only thing that mattered. But in this instance it seemed that more than money was in play. I guess I am the only one this has ever happened to.

Thus the origin of the original post.

No...you're not the only one.
I had a chica also tell me that she couldn't be with me because I was with her friend.

I wasn't really interested anyway..and now they are no longer good friends. I wonder if she still cares.

I don't think she had a problem anyway...but she knew that her friend would have a problem if I was with her.

This chica previously told me flat out..that she would not like it if I fucked any of her close friends. She asked me to pick some of the other girls..

el toro
08-13-2011, 09:42 PM

I like this story because it makes me wanna cuss like what the fuck is wrong with this weakass tourist--can't call him a monger and it makes me want to laugh because it's funny he got bitch slapped not from but over a puta.

If the chica doesn't respect your wishes and you're too weak to accept that and find another, I'm not going to respect you either at that moment. Some guys need such a wake up call.

Personally I've never had a problem with any of my boys fucking a puta that I'm into. We usually have different tastes sometimes and usually are always finding new ass rather than repeats.

deezl
08-13-2011, 09:48 PM
No...you're not the only one.
I had a chica also tell me that she couldn't be with me because I was with her friend.

I wasn't really interested anyway..and now they are no longer good friends. I wonder if she still cares.

I don't think she had a problem anyway...but she knew that her friend would have a problem if I was with her.

This chica previously told me flat out..that she would not like it if I fucked any of her close friends. She asked me to pick some of the other girls..

And some would rather you fuck their friends (or their sisters, or cousins) than see you fuck other girls.

You know, keep the money 'in the family' so to speak.

MyTio
08-13-2011, 09:51 PM
they do not

TONYTNT40
08-13-2011, 10:06 PM
Yes, some chicas do have an ethical code. If you meet a chica, that not hard core, she will be like any other women in the world. I will give a few examples.
The 1st happened to DMV, not me, so I hope he elaborates. A few years ago, Big Momma, imports a car load of fine chicas from SD. DMV samples one, and a few days later, he wants to sample her friend. She tells him no because her amiga, likes him, she says, she needs the money, but she wasnt going to do him because her amiga had feelings for him.

I will give another example, one night, I saw this blonde flacca in Help, she was fine tight stomach, perfect round ass. I started talking to her, and she said, "Tony I was with your boy DMV." I said, ok, cool and grabbed another girl. This happened every time, I came back to Help. I didnt recognize her, and she was my type, every time I walked in Help, I would walk up to her, introduce myself, and before I closed the deal, she would say," Tony, you never remember me, but I am Anna, DMV's amiga. This was like deja vue, it happened at least 6 times. Anna had a code, she didnt like being with guys in the same crew, she knew I had issues with it also.

So the answer is yes, some do have an ethical code.

daddy999
08-13-2011, 10:17 PM
No, yayow you're not the only one this has happened too. It happened to me once a couple of trips ago. I was chilling out at a bar and this one chica came by to say hi as we met earlier in the trip. I introduced her to my buddy. She was like I wouldn't mind going with you, but don't want to do that to my girlfriend! I was like wtf! I will admit I wasn't sure whether I would session with her or not given the opportunity. I just thought it was interesting on her part to decide right off the bat that I wasn't an option due to me having sessioned with her girlfriend.

yayow
08-13-2011, 10:52 PM
Not to thread jack my own thread, but just got finished watching this movie called the Hangover, about some guys who go to Vegas to have some fun before one of the buddies get married. They get involved in all kinds of stuff, and don't remember what happened the previous night, and it is about them slowly recalling what happened, Mike Tyson got a nice role in it, it's funny as shit, reminds me of some of my Sosua nights.

now back to our regular program.

gdogg
08-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Not to thread jack my own thread, but just got finished watching this movie called the Hangover, about some guys who go to Vegas to have some fun before one of the buddies get married. They get involved in all kinds of stuff, and don't remember what happened the previous night, and it is about them slowly recalling what happened, Mike Tyson got a nice role in it, it's funny as shit, reminds me of some of my Sosua nights.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're acting like that movie just came out. We we're making the Sosua comparisons last year. Oh yeah, you were away.
:wink:

TNT72
08-14-2011, 01:13 AM

And Hangover 2 came out this year. That's where the Hangover 2.5 The Lost Chapter came from for our birthday party!!!

yayow
08-14-2011, 01:49 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're acting like that movie just came out. We we're making the Sosua comparisons last year. Oh yeah, you were away.
:wink:

Man I am down in DR, I don't see movies like you guys do up there everything is new to me, I very seldom watch TV except for sports, but I caught it tonight, and the shit was good, and definitely reminds me a few weekends up in Sosua. Now I got to wait until they show #2 down here. Plus they had a character named Stu.

hugrad95a
08-14-2011, 02:14 AM
I dont know what your connection speed is but you can pretty much find any movie on the net. You can have 1TB on demand library if you have the time and connection speed.

http://www.1linkmovies.com/the-hangover-2009-dvdrip-xvid-axxo.html.

hugrad95a
08-14-2011, 02:26 AM
Get a fileserve account, high speed internet and you will be able to download movies, and tv shows in english and in spanish.

Nakom
08-15-2011, 12:59 PM
From the mongers perspective, I think JEG and DCI have hit it on the head perfectly. Both of their opinions, while exactly opposite, are right on the money. It all comes down to how you view friendship.

DCI says hoes are just that, hoes. Anyone guy that would tell his buddy to not session with her (after he was done with her) is not a good friend.

JEG says why would you even think of sessioning with a puta that your friend was with when there are 100's of other putas around to choose from. A good friend would just steer clear and grab another.

Both points of view follow the man code: "bro's before hoe's".

Personally I am with JEG - why risk any friction or drama with a wingman or friend when there are 100's to choose from. Regardless if my wingman says he is ok with it or not, it dosent sit right with me.

Now when I am done with a puta, I could care less who she goes with. I guess I am a little bit on both sides.