PDA

View Full Version : 12/2006 - About this Board....

Jimmydr
12-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Lots of work was put into it by various different people (Thanks DT). I upgraded the server capacity a few times so it wouldn't be slow and it costs about $99.00 a month now up from $99 a year.

I have various moderators that give more than they have to to keep this board going as smooth as it does.

The purpose of this board is answer what ever questions pop up from time to time and for me to have a place to store my 1,000's of pictures of which many of you can see about 85% of them. Its a place for many of us to kill time between trips.

There are maybe 10,000,000 boards out there to choose from. No one is forced to come here or to read all the posts that are written here, its up to you. Over the years maybe 7 out of 5,000 were banned from here. Not everyone belongs here, too bad.

Many add their 2 cents to the board and we are grateful for the input. Of course there are the 2-3 people that are here to cause trouble and we can accept that.

Many of us have met each other and usually we air our dirty laundry at the higher levels. The B o D was set up for those of us that know each other and rather share stuff within there as opposed to emailing 10 different people at the same time.

This board may not ever be world class but I have met some of the finest people that I know here. I also had the honor of meeting some of the biggest assholes to walk this Earth and they are all banned at the moment.

continentalmike
12-08-2006, 11:38 AM
True that Jimmy..

People should think about the effort it took to create this place..

ChicaRider
12-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Well said, Jimmy...I for one truly appreciate the efforts of you and those who post here, especially the trip reports, hotel and restaurant reviews, and answers to questions of all sorts. It is the best "Mongering in DR - 101" course out there! And a great place/way to meet some great guys. And I guess it will soon be as valuable for Colombia and info on other countries as well...

There should be no reason for animosity between boards or board members, other than personal conflicts, which are a way of life, but as for places to exchange information about the DR and other places, there's room for everyone!

Again... Thanks Jimmy, This board was invaluable to me when I started visiting DR...and still is. We've crossed paths many, many times, but I don't think we've officially met, and I know we haven't shared a drink - although we certainly have shared many a chica! Hopefully we'll have that drink together one of these days...

Phoenix
12-08-2006, 12:26 PM
True that Jimmy..

People should think about the effort it took to create this place..

What my Euro brother said !!

PapiQueRico
12-08-2006, 11:04 PM
I own a small business. All day long, basically well meaning people tell me what I should do to make my business better. Open a store in place XXX, sell item YYY, do this, do that. The thing that 99.9% of these people have in common is that they have never taken the step to be their own boss and put themselves and their ideas on the line.

Anyone can complain about this site. The effort involved is minimal. This place isn't perfect, but for me that is part of its charm. For a site of its nature, which is also free and wide open for membership, the level of drama is tiny. The folks who run the place should pay attention to well intentioned complaints, but posts that start 'why does this site suck' or something like that are just the work of shit stirrers, not an effort to improve things. Theyt don't warrant attention.

blacksultan
12-08-2006, 11:14 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
What my Euro brother said !!

Euro brotha Phoenix----Get the damned venacular correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROVER
12-09-2006, 01:31 AM
Lots of work was put into it by various different people (Thanks DT). I upgraded the server capacity a few times so it wouldn't be slow and it costs about $99.00 a month now up from $99 a year.

I have various moderators that give more than they have to to keep this board going as smooth as it does.

The purpose of this board is answer what ever questions pop up from time to time and for me to have a place to store my 1,000's of pictures of which many of you can see about 85% of them. Its a place for many of us to kill time between trips.

There are maybe 10,000,000 boards out there to choose from. No one is forced to come here or to read all the posts that are written here, its up to you. Over the years maybe 7 out of 5,000 were banned from here. Not everyone belongs here, too bad.

Many add their 2 cents to the board and we are grateful for the input. Of course there are the 2-3 people that are here to cause trouble and we can accept that.

Many of us have met each other and usually we air our dirty laundry at the higher levels. The B o D was set up for those of us that know each other and rather share stuff within there as opposed to emailing 10 different people at the same time.

This board may not ever be world class but I have met some of the finest people that I know here. I also had the honor of meeting some of the biggest assholes to walk this Earth and they are all banned at the moment.

Hey Jimmy ...Here's my 2 cents ( once again (LOL)) No need to write what what I have quoted above.

Dude you have made your mark and nobody can ever take that away from you....And don't think that it goes unnoticed or unappreciated.

I am going to take a leap here and say that I think I speak for everybody here when I say that you have accomplished something here that most ordinary people don't come close to matching.

Remember this....we all want the same thing......the board to prosper, ......flourish .....and survive..... We may just disagree sometimes on how to go about it.

I too have spent a number of evenings with some great guys that if it were not for this board I would not have ever of met, you being one.

I need you in top form for the 23rd of this month when we all get together for the holiday dinner/outing.

P.S... Happy Holidays and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Years to all I.S.O.C. Members On This Board !! ...........THE ROVER

Malo
12-17-2006, 12:25 PM
We have gatherings and get togethers. Both in our home countries and while on vacation.

This was December 16, 2006 in New Jersey.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35834

dijinn
12-17-2006, 12:50 PM
Jimmy

You did a great job with this site and your continuing efforts to improve are really admirable.. I have accidentally crossed this board a month ago and since then I am addicted.. I read this board many times during the day.

We are all unique in the sense that we air our mongering views freely without double standards.. For me this is like home.. meeting similar people

Great job and keep going!

Magnum
12-18-2006, 11:03 AM
My apologies for the FU but there were too many showing Jimmy too much love!

Thanks Jim for all of the sites you have had over the years....your old original Yahoo site was what got me started.

Now back to reality.....FU Jim! ;)

Jimmydr
12-18-2006, 11:25 AM

Thanks Jim for all of the sites you have had over the years....your old original Yahoo site was what got me started.

A Fuck You from you is worth a 1,000 Thank Yous from others.

Magnum
12-18-2006, 11:40 AM
A Fuck You from you is worth a 1,000 Thank Yous from others.

Damn.....you know me too well!

SJG
12-18-2006, 10:07 PM
Don't forget December 23rd on Roosevelt Ave....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34279

SJG
12-18-2006, 10:08 PM

Ahhh, the Yahoo site....memories.....

the_Jayman
12-18-2006, 10:25 PM
I have met some of the finest people that I know here. I also had the honor of meeting some of the biggest assholes

i'm gettin all misty eyed here . . .

:( :( :( :sick: :sick: :sick: :redface: :redface: :redface:

jono1972
03-05-2007, 08:05 AM
THX for a great board. Going to DR in April (Cabarete). Hope to find some useful info here about tha Chicas there.

SJG
03-05-2007, 09:09 PM
THX for a great board. Going to DR in April (Cabarete). Hope to find some useful info here about tha Chicas there.

Be sure and check the calendar on the site, there will be many of us down there in April. Always good to meet another monger down there.

kingclave
04-22-2007, 11:12 PM
hi new to the site thanks for the help will in santiago and sosua may 25 to the 30

I_Luv_You
06-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Hello all! Im new here... seems to be a good place =) Im Going To DR soon... any tip

blacksultan
06-17-2007, 03:18 PM
Hello all! Im new here... seems to be a good place =) Im Going To DR soon... any tip

Do your research. That is one of the primary reasons the board is here. To share data and information about chocha.

guttaman
06-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Hola I Luv You. 1st tip. Never mind. Just read up 1st and when the search button does not get you what you are looking for just ask.

NJRichie348
07-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Hi everyone. I'm happy to be aboard and looking forward to MANY interesting adventures.
Richie

dunedain
07-20-2007, 02:18 AM
Hello (referencing Coming To America),

:corky: I'm very happy to be here!!!

cash4notes
07-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Just saying hello.

Monger On

globalp
09-24-2007, 02:15 PM
Wuddup everyone. New to the board, but very, very interested in learning more about the art of "mongering." I used to think that maybe there was something wrong with me in wanting as much sex with as many chicas as I can handle in a 24hr period. Nice to find a site with like-minded individuals....:)

From TX to DR, global pimpin is in!

Jimmydr
09-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Wuddup everyone. New to the board, but very, very interested in learning more about the art of "mongering." I used to think that maybe there was something wrong with me in wanting as much sex with as many chicas as I can handle in a 24hr period. Nice to find a site with like-minded individuals....:)

From TX to DR, global pimpin is in!

Welcome to our world.:corky:

Cheeno
09-24-2007, 08:45 PM
During my two and a half years here in I.S.O.C., I have seen this site grow into an empire!!! :iconTU:

We have over 4,000 active members from around the world. Information of not only chicas, but also hotels, restaurants, sports, everyday life, etc. can all be found here!!!

I greatly appreciate each member for taking the time and effort in contributing to this great site. And I also thank the upper board members for making sure that this site runs smoothly.

I am very honorable to be a member of this great site and I will continue to contribute as much as I can. I.S.O.C. is indeed a part of my life!!! :cool2:

lfc
10-16-2007, 01:32 AM
hello everyone, just found out about this site but read about jimmy's expertise on UG. my personal experience is mostly in NYC and Montreal but i have mongered as far away as Macau. always great to find a new source. if anybody needs info on montreal, i would be happy to share. wish NYC was half as nice as the scene is up there. cheers, lfc

Cheeno
10-16-2007, 10:35 PM
hello everyone, just found out about this site but read about jimmy's expertise on UG. my personal experience is mostly in NYC and Montreal but i have mongered as far away as Macau. always great to find a new source. if anybody needs info on montreal, i would be happy to share. wish NYC was half as nice as the scene is up there. cheers, lfc

Hello and welcome to I.S.O.C. :smile:

I once visited Montreal from NYC in 2003. I went to visit a friend of mine.

Montreal is such a clean and pretty city.

Anyway, we all look forward to chatting with you. :iconTU:

tpd
11-06-2007, 07:17 AM
Just saying hi.

Cheeno
11-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Just saying hi.

Hello and welcome to I.S.O.C.!!! :smile:

If you have any questions about this site, please feel free and let us know.

Enjoy!!! :cool2:

joey301
11-15-2007, 01:13 PM
hello want to introduce myself. My names joey and im located in new york. Single at the moment and interested in some fun information :)....There was a link in bestgfe.com of this site so thats how I got here......hope I am allowed to start seeing pics soon and meeting some awesome ladies:p

the_Jayman
11-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Welcome dude ! ! !

I'm a BIG TIME lurker and leacher from bestgfe.com . . .

yo Jimmy . . . let him in . . . I found new rub & tug from my leachin over there ! ! !

gypsy
11-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Hello gang!
I joined this forum back in 2004 but I haven't posted here because I've never been to the Dominican Republic. Hopefully that will change November 27th, that day American Airline will land me in Puerto Plata. I'll be staying at Europa until December 1st.
Before I mongered in Costa Rica where I really had a good time with 2 Dominicanas, it was so good that I decided to go to the source instead. I will have a good time.
To those who went there before and mapped out the place for those of us going after, you made it easier for us. Thank you!

Tony Badabing
11-16-2007, 06:49 AM
Daam jimmy you seem very calm are you ok.......nice post, no real smart remarks keep up the good work....

Tufty 123
11-30-2007, 09:19 AM
Hi guys just joined hope to share our journeys

nico01
12-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Hi all ... new here and just checking it out. Best of luck to all in all your endeavors !!

kris514
12-15-2007, 04:19 AM
Hello !
Just joined this forum and im going to the Dominican Republic next week. I'm still looking for the best hotel...it'll be my fist time mongering...
Hope to learn alot from yall in the board to make my trip easier
thanks!!

Apos
12-15-2007, 05:56 AM
try posts #4 & #5 in this thread:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56843&highlight=condos+villas

Hello !
Just joined this forum and im going to the Dominican Republic next week. I'm still looking for the best hotel...it'll be my fist time mongering...
Hope to learn alot from yall in the board to make my trip easier
thanks!!

sundan
12-27-2007, 10:02 AM
Hi folks. I'm new to this site, but looking forward to my first trip to DR in a couple months. I've been to Panama and Costa Rica. Now its time to get to know new chicas. Thanks for the info. so far and I'll share what I've found.

Jimmydr
12-27-2007, 10:04 AM
Hi folks. I'm new to this site, but looking forward to my first trip to DR in a couple months. I've been to Panama and Costa Rica. Now its time to get to know new chicas. Thanks for the info. so far and I'll share what I've found.

Welcome and post a trip report or two.

nineballer
01-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Hi Everyone. Just stumbled across this forum and all I can say is WOW! I'm heading to the DR in a couple months and this is exactly the kind of info I was looking for!

rushdog34
01-08-2008, 06:22 PM
hello all.. im new to the whole international monger and dont remember the last time i was exciting about something( for some reason 1987 christmas comes to mind) im looking for as much info as possible considering i probably wont be able to go until next year.. the info i have already seen on this forum is wonderful. all that are willing to help i thank you in advance

blacksultan
01-08-2008, 06:25 PM
hello all.. im new to the whole international monger and dont remember the last time i was exciting about something( for some reason 1987 christmas comes to mind) im looking for as much info as possible considering i probably wont be able to go until next year.. the info i have already seen on this forum is wonderful. all that are willing to help i thank you in advance

Welcome to ISOC!!! Read the posts and gather information. This is a fun hobby and none of us here does it perfectly so we can all learn from others here. And when you do go on your vacation, remember that it is your vacation and no one else's.

Jimmydr
01-08-2008, 06:49 PM

Get involved and be prepared for when it happens.

Galvin
01-08-2008, 07:19 PM

If you haven't done it already, just cough up the bucks for the premium section. Read about 10 trip reports and you will have a good understanding of how it goes down in the DR.

Also, jump into the fray with the Q&A, keeps it more fun and entertaining.

rushdog34
01-08-2008, 09:09 PM
i appreciate the input.. im like a kid in a candy store i actually just noticed there is an upgrade feature i was wondering why i couldnt see some pages.. i understand its my vacation atleast my first trip i wouldnt mind kind of following certain guidelines just to be sure i dont stray in the wrong direction and then be more willing to explore my next time around.. or am i playing it too safe?

blacksultan
01-08-2008, 09:10 PM
i appreciate the input.. im like a kid in a candy store i actually just noticed there is an upgrade feature i was wondering why i couldnt see some pages.. i understand its my vacation atleast my first trip i wouldnt mind kind of following certain guidelines just to be sure i dont stray in the wrong direction and then be more willing to explore my next time around.. or am i playing it too safe?
Pull a Nike. That is what you have to do in this game.

rushdog34
01-08-2008, 09:12 PM
lol then call me lebron

rapturo14
01-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Hi, this is rapturo14 here coming @ cha from NC - USA.

I came here straight-away from my Inbox...quick, fast, & in a hurry!

Glad 2B part of the ISOC's family!

One concern though::

Is this a typo = $99.99 for 20 years subscription??!

LOL

Gawd, I hope not! Those are some killer rates. Hit me back w/ a reply

& I'll gladly pay that!:mrgreen:

Jimmydr
01-18-2008, 03:08 PM
Hi, this is rapturo14 here coming @ cha from NC - USA.

I came here straight-away from my Inbox...quick, fast, & in a hurry!

Glad 2B part of the ISOC's family!

One concern though::

Is this a typo = $99.99 for 20 years subscription??!

LOL

Gawd, I hope not! Those are some killer rates. Hit me back w/ a reply

& I'll gladly pay that!:mrgreen:

We have other rates as well.That rate is available.

Jimmydr
03-02-2008, 08:17 AM
hate to give the advise that I am about to but the answer really is simple . . . . READ READ READ ! ! !

and if it's DR Mongering info you came looking for then you came to the right place. Grab some of the current trip reports (EricS has some AWSOME current info) and start reading.

Hopefully you ponyed up the couple of bucks that JimmyDR needs to help pay for bandwidth because all the good stuff is in the Picture section.

Hotels like BlackBeards? ? ? No and I'm glad . . . I used to love them but they have too many rules and are just WAY to expensive . . . the most popular ISOC hotel is currently New Garden but we change hotels as often as most people change their sheets . . .

Sosua's a great town for Knuckleheads and I can't wait to get back . . .

Welcome . . . keep reading and stay active . . . a good bunch of idiots on this website ! ! !

redredwine1957
03-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Hello fellow mongers. New to the site and headed to the DomRep for the first time. Been to South America before, mainly Bogota and Ecuador. So how does DR stack up to Bogota. I am 50 yrs young and may have my 22 yr old son with me. Any recommendations on where to see the chicas. I will be staying in the Punta cana area and am hoping for some good advice.

Speak a little spanish but not much. Living in the City of Magic and look forward to the trip.

Jimmydr
03-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Hello fellow mongers. New to the site and headed to the DomRep for the first time. Been to South America before, mainly Bogota and Ecuador. So how does DR stack up to Bogota. I am 50 yrs young and may have my 22 yr old son with me. Any recommendations on where to see the chicas. I will be staying in the Punta cana area and am hoping for some good advice.

Speak a little spanish but not much. Living in the City of Magic and look forward to the trip.

Spend about a week reading the board and you will have most of your answers.

welcome to ISOC!

Jimmydr
03-31-2008, 03:55 PM
You join and you just lurk or you join, pay for picture access and just lurk. Then there are those that actively partake her and they get free picture access. If you really are active I put you in the friends of B o D where there are some more private reports and pictures. If you meet alot of these guys we have a vote and you move up to B o d where there are even more private stories and reports.

Any questions?

Cheeno
03-31-2008, 10:16 PM
You join and you just lurk or you join, pay for picture access and just lurk. Then there are those that actively partake her and they get free picture access. If you really are active I put you in the friends of B o D where there are some more private reports and pictures. If you meet alot of these guys we have a vote and you move up to B o d where there are even more private stories and reports.

Any questions?

Very good points Jimmy. :biggrin:

Also, it is very important that new members take the time to read the trip reports. Just a few hours of reading the trip reports will save all of you a lot of time, money, and drama. :smile:

Also, if anyone has a question about mongering, please feel free and ask. There is no such thing as a stupid question. After all, we are all here to learn from each other. :iconTU:

Thank you.

blacksultan
03-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Very good points Jimmy. :biggrin:

Also, it is very important that new members take the time to read the trip reports. Just a few hours of reading the trip reports will save all of you a lot of time, money, and drama. :smile:

Also, if anyone has a question about mongering, please feel free and ask. There is no such thing as a stupid question. After all, we are all here to learn from each other. :iconTU:

Thank you.

Kumbaya, Cheeno, kumbaya.

alinco123
04-15-2008, 03:31 AM
hi, new to this. looking for my first trip this summer. any ideas?

rapturo14
04-15-2008, 07:11 AM
I would suggest the Dominican Republichttp://www5.latineuro.com/detail.php?search=&code=N286&image=4 or Brazil. The former is cheaper for sure. But the DR's small so the girls there may learn about you quicker than Brazil. And Brazil's REALLY a no-holds-barred kinda place. Carnaval's basically a parade of half-naked women....some only *clothed* with paint! http://balherstravelclub.com/main/main_frame01_wide.html
:rofl:

ElPlomero
04-15-2008, 04:46 PM
hi, new to this. looking for my first trip this summer. any ideas?

Read for a couple of days and you'll have a much better idea of what suits you.

It's hard to answer questions like that. There are so many variables involved.

Some include:

Your budget
What you want to do besides getting laid
What type of chicas you are looking for.
Your comfort level with a variety of things.
How big your balls are.

Do you see why an answer to that question would be like War and Peace?

proximo20
05-13-2008, 12:28 PM
this forum rox

brovo35
05-13-2008, 12:30 PM
this forum rox

Yes it does!

Welcome, your gonna like it here!

robertobuchi360
06-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Grewat to know this is a great place to exchange lots of fun...lol.......I'll keep myself around

Sam
06-16-2008, 12:09 AM
I just signed on today since I'm planning to take my next hobby trip to DR. I've been reluctant to go DR since I take a trip to Thailand aka LOS once a year and I live in NY so I see plenty of DR chicas in Washington Heights if I wanted to shag a chica. However, I came to realize I can't shake those chicas easily as I did with the Thai bar girls. I'm too damn old to get into another relationship but do want to get some shagging and pay them to leave without paying alimony. That's why I'm on this board.

I hope to meet some of the old timers and make some contribution to the board once I have taken my virgin trip to DR. :toast:

greydread
06-16-2008, 04:44 AM
I just signed on today since I'm planning to take my next hobby trip to DR. I've been reluctant to go DR since I take a trip to Thailand aka LOS once a year and I live in NY so I see plenty of DR chicas in Washington Heights if I wanted to shag a chica. However, I came to realize I can't shake those chicas easily as I did with the Thai bar girls. I'm too damn old to get into another relationship but do want to get some shagging and pay them to leave without paying alimony. That's why I'm on this board.

I hope to meet some of the old timers and make some contribution to the board once I have taken my virgin trip to DR. :toast:
It's a lot easier than Washington Heights. After your first trip you'll never look at that place the same again.:wink:

Welcome.

Sam
06-16-2008, 05:22 AM
It's a lot easier than Washington Heights. After your first trip you'll never look at that place the same again.:wink:

Welcome.
Thank you for having me here. I figured DR would be similar to SEA with much lesser travel time. I only pay per play and not pay and pay to hope to get to play.:mrgreen:

Nimrod
06-17-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi Mongerers one & all.
Found you web site after much searching, would appreciate guideance on where to find chicas in Punta Cana or Higuey. Am going there solo on business in July, want to get me sex companion(s) for my time off. Keep hearing about a nightclub "La Punta"? No details or where it is, no maps of Punta Cana either. Anyone help?

le rompo el culo a todas
06-17-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi Mongerers one & all.
Found you web site after much searching, would appreciate guideance on where to find chicas in Punta Cana or Higuey. Am going there solo on business in July, want to get me sex companion(s) for my time off. Keep hearing about a nightclub "La Punta"? No details or where it is, no maps of Punta Cana either. Anyone help?

The Night Club Discoteque, La Punta, with live entertainment is located at the Friusa Crossroads [Cruce Friusa] on Carretera Riu the opposite side from the Banco Reservas. The nearest major hotel/resorts are the Fiesta and Flamenco about 2-3 km to the east following Carretera Friusa from the crossroads, I hope to help you with this information,:smile:

le rompo el culo a todas
06-17-2008, 10:36 PM
The Night Club Discoteque, La Punta, with live entertainment is located at the Friusa Crossroads [Cruce Friusa] on Carretera Riu the opposite side from the Banco Reservas. The nearest major hotel/resorts are the Fiesta and Flamenco about 2-3 km to the east following Carretera Friusa from the crossroads, I hope to help you with this information,:smile:

:) :rofl: la punta, is in FRIUSA .. where is the beach gas station of Bavaro, the only one who exists for these homes... It is a nightclub where they say the best women are .. but it if, there are expensive (approximately 100 dollars) (TLN)

illmatic_papii
07-23-2008, 10:45 AM
whats up everyone, im new to this site but have traveled to both cartagena and DR a few times been to bogota once, im 21 and trying to have some real fun next time i go out there so any helpful info is gladly taken

Hemp
07-23-2008, 10:57 AM
hmmmmm :think:

interesting...

whats up everyone, im new to this site but have traveled to both cartagena and DR a few times been to bogota once, im 21 and trying to have some real fun next time i go out there so any helpful info is gladly taken

Jimmydr
07-23-2008, 12:43 PM

Could this be S & B again?

PapiQueRico
07-23-2008, 01:46 PM
I.P. looks like Newark :)

greydread
07-23-2008, 03:27 PM
You guys are sharp.

I wasn't going to say anything. :eek:

tony1love
08-10-2008, 05:26 PM
What's Up! everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you in my travels.

cesiro
08-25-2008, 04:30 AM
hello:lol:

sc31nyc
08-25-2008, 02:20 PM
what else is there to do besides fuck in d.r.?

Hemp
08-25-2008, 02:34 PM
http://www.mel-tour.com/english/tours.php?page=blue_lagoon.php

BigDave
08-25-2008, 02:35 PM
The "DR" is a Carribean Island, and has everything that goes with it. Including decent Infrastructure in the Major citys. In Santo Domingo you have many World class Hotels and restuarants, etc. There are many resorts for couples, & Many beautiful beaches around the Island. All kinda touristy things to do, watersports, horse back riding, etc.

Now if you asked about Sosua, in general, I'd have replied personally, I hit the beach, relax by the pool, go for professional massages daily, hit Passions (non-professional massage + ;) ), go clubbing at night. sleep late, eat, drink, rinse & repeat.

But the usual answer to this kind of post question is,,,

"READ THE BOARD!!"

greydread
08-25-2008, 03:10 PM
At first glance I thought this was a sarcasm but if you're serious (and if not, for those who are), here's a few good places to start:

http://www.godominicanrepublic.com

http://www.dominicanrepublic.com

http://www.dr1.com

Research well.:wink:

Jimmydr
10-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Sosua is a place you go to alone and end up making many many monger buddies. You may never ever travel alone again. (2279)

rapturo14
10-18-2008, 12:40 PM
i hear the real estate's cheap; so one may look into a tax-free investment probably. And, like everything else in the caribbean; its just a cool place to "get away" from it all. Life's much slower there AND more beautiful. But, that's the way it is any most islands. Maybe except some dangerous ones like Haiti & Jamaica. Never been, but have a Jamaican-born that updates on the current events there.

Donmex
11-19-2008, 04:38 PM
Guys somehow i dont get this, im from mexico btw. could someone explain me what the heck is this?

There are so many terms i neither know like Monger- and such :(

cainer
11-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Guys somehow i dont get this, im from mexico btw. could someone explain me what the heck is this?

There are so many terms i neither know like Monger- and such :(

my defenition of what monger means is a guy who pays for sex. A guy who travels to basically sex destinations looking to buy sex. He is a monger.

Were all mongers here.

Jimmydr
12-18-2008, 06:07 PM
Don't know where to go?

Read the fucking board!!!

Want 8,9,10 chicas?

Read the fucking board

What's the price??

....do you see where I'm going with this??

Ok it's seems you're new to this type of forum. Fine. My observation is that if you're smart enough to FIND this board, you're DAMN smart enough to find the answers to ALL of your questions.

I don't care if ANYONE has a problem with me saying this b/c I shouldn't have to say this shit

READ
THE
FUCKING
BOARD

Man gone Nuts
12-18-2008, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the gentle welcome to new members and subtle reminder to current members.

Merry Christmas! :lol:

http://d.emule.com/fondo-papa-noel-merry-christmas/fondo-papa-noel-merry-christmas.jpg

Jimmydr
12-18-2008, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the gentle welcome to new members and subtle reminder to current members.

Merry Christmas! :lol:

http://d.emule.com/fondo-papa-noel-merry-christmas/fondo-papa-noel-merry-christmas.jpg

You are correct, new guys should be able to join today and have a complete trip plan written out for them, just lik AA does, but for free.

Dick Dawson
12-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Don't know where to go?

<etc><snip>

How did I know when I saw Smash write it, you'd copy it?

sarek12345
01-10-2009, 11:48 PM
I tried the introduction but kept asking for more words. Hello everyone, I've been to Thailand and Brazil that's about it, look forward to making Dominican Republic my next stop.

sicpup71
01-11-2009, 12:17 AM
I tried the introduction but kept asking for more words. Hello everyone, I've been to Thailand and Brazil that's about it, look forward to making Dominican Republic my next stop.

welcome try reading the board to get an idea of where u want to go I'll be there in Sousa April 2nd-7th at the new garden.if your there first beer's on you.LOL

Tony Badabing
01-11-2009, 03:07 AM
Don't know where to go?

Want 8,9,10 chicas?

Read the fucking board

What's the price??

Ok it's seems you're new to this type of forum. Fine. My observation is that if you're smart enough to FIND this board, you're DAMN smart enough to find the answers to ALL of your questions.

I don't care if ANYONE has a problem with me saying this b/c I shouldn't have to say this shit

READ
THE
FUCKING
BOARD

You'll be saying that for year's to come so get use to it, BTW newbee's pay the bill's so be nice;)

Jimmydr
01-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Not really, the guys that ask these questions are not the ones paying to see the pictures in most cases.

Hoseman
01-11-2009, 09:30 AM
I think what happens is when someone first joins they have no I deal of the amount of info that's is on this site and that the site consists on peoples experiences and recommendations so the first thing they do is ask what they want to know.I saw a guyed joined today and asked a question right off.Telling the poster to read is the best way the can get the most out of the site.

eldorob
01-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Not really, the guys that ask these questions are not the ones paying to see the pictures in most cases.

Maybe not at the moment, but they might in the future.

When I meet new clients for the first time, I usually dont yell at them. :rolleyes:

Jimmydr
01-11-2009, 09:35 AM
Maybe not at the moment, but they might in the future.

When I meet new clients for the first time, I usually dont yell at them. :rolleyes:

I have been in this game a longtime. Those that join and within 5 minutes start asking questions most likely won't ever give back anything.:icontd:

We are talking about a $7.95 1 month subscription.

Feel free to help him out

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=157726

greydread
01-11-2009, 01:16 PM
I have been in this game a longtime. Those that join and within 5 minutes start asking questions most likely won't ever give back anything.:icontd:

I was on this board for about 6 months before my first post. Five minutes into reading I realized how brutal you guys were and figured I'd bettr come correct. When I made my first post I had a pistol on the desk next to my 'puter. It all seems to have worked out okay. :wink: I also came armed with pix.

Tony Badabing
01-12-2009, 02:27 AM
I was on this board for about 6 months before my first post. Five minutes into reading I realized how brutal you guys were and figured I'd bettr come correct. When I made my first post I had a pistol on the desk next to my 'puter. It all seems to have worked out okay. :wink: I also came armed with pix.

The guy's on this board have become hardcore like the bitches they fuck in sosua:eek::eek:http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/boobies.gif

greydread
01-12-2009, 10:19 AM
The guy's on this board have become hardcore like the bitches they fuck in sosua:eek::eek:http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/boobies.gif

I'm afraid you're right about that but just like the putas, once they (we) get comfortable around you they're okay. :)

Jimmydr
01-12-2009, 06:33 PM

I see the stupid questions getting posted and the wise ass remarks but I don't see you taking a few hours out of your day and giving them the trip plans that they are asking for.:confused:

Tony Badabing
01-13-2009, 01:25 AM
I see the stupid questions getting posted and the wise ass remarks but I don't see you taking a few hours out of your day and giving them the trip plans that they are asking for.:confused:

True indeed, but you close them out before any one could... some people have to work and can't be on the board 24-7 feel me dog.....

rudikazudi
04-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Newbie. How do I ask about the three sisters, Mary, Carolyn and Leidi?

ngafb3
04-19-2009, 10:29 AM
waddup this carlos

Soulbro69
07-29-2009, 05:15 PM
My name is Soulbro69 and I've been to Brazil, Costa rica, Sousa, Porta plata, Punta Cana , Cancun , Santo domingo, Jamica. Im looking foward
in going and learning about other latin events and cultures.......:)

Soulbro69

GERONIMO
10-26-2009, 01:27 PM
hELLO EVERY BODY IT S MY FIRST TAG IN THIS FORUM

Dragonlorde
11-24-2009, 04:12 PM
JimmyDR,

As a newbie to this site, I have to say it is one of the best that I have seen. I am a long time member of the IT profession and I am aware of the work that goes into keeping something like ISOC operational. Since I do not know you well enough to rate being able to say FU, please accept the following: :toast: :up: :clap: :wav:

I really like the candid exchange and the willingness to share information (positive and negative) with others. What really impresses me is that it remains pure of commercialization outside of those venues we mongers care about. :biggrin: I am not sure if this is anyway that I can help, but I am willing.

whynotme
11-24-2009, 06:23 PM
wow 902 members have viewed this thread:iconTU:
is that a record:confused:.........theres a lot of unfamiliar names as well as past members as well as the top 300 members:iconTU:

co7921
12-28-2009, 01:24 PM
glad to be here!:cheesygrin:

papi_dulce007
01-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Glad its here! valuable info if you take the time and effort.

Hemp
01-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Read up, enjoy, get involved, plan a trip and come back and tell us about it....its the best board on D.R. and now Colombia!!! :lol:

Glad its here! valuable info if you take the time and effort.

Jimmydr
01-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Read up, enjoy, get involved, plan a trip and come back and tell us about it....its the best board on D.R. and now Colombia!!! :lol:

And PI:mrgreen:

Hemp
01-21-2010, 05:06 PM
And Jamaica

And PI:mrgreen:

SeaWeed
01-21-2010, 05:52 PM
And Jamaicayup.........mini invasion the last week of this April......all are welcome in Negril.....soon come(cum)

Hemp
01-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Why wasnt i notified? has the official invasion thread been started in the Negril section??? :confused:

yup.........mini invasion the last week of this April......all are welcome in Negril.....soon come(cum)

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
01-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Why wasnt i notified? has the official invasion thread been started in the Negril section??? :confused:

Why are you going? No one there wants to kick our ass yet.

Jimmydr
01-22-2010, 02:02 PM
yup.........mini invasion the last week of this April......all are welcome in Negril.....soon come(cum)

Who is going so far?

Hemp
01-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Im in! what are the dates? Rocko start the official thread in the negril section

Who is going so far?

SeaWeed
01-22-2010, 07:51 PM
mi kinda answered you Hemp in another thread about da Negril invasion thingy......maybe someone can copy and paste dat answer to start the Negril Invasion thread........

looks like Hunter and one of his buddies and probably mi so far........around the 20th/22nd of April till around May 1st mi guess......gonna be a blast

gastate9
02-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Thank you to all who made this forum, keep it going, and provide info to make my travels great because of your info!!!

Klockman
02-02-2010, 07:30 AM

Let's see if we can't beef up the Rio content as well

Score7777
03-10-2010, 11:46 PM
Hello folks

johndoe1969
03-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Hey guys, new to this place. What a great find, will surely benefit from this site and I will do my best to help and contribute as much as I can.

funwithdb
03-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Don't know where to go?

Want 8,9,10 chicas?

Read the fucking board

What's the price??

READ
THE
FUCKING
BOARD
As a fellow newbie here, I know how the guy feels. We know we're supposed to read the boards to get the answers, but the number of threads can be overwhelming to us. Its hard to know where to start. Its not exactly easy to navigate when you first arrive and unless you have lots of time to spare searching, it may be easier to ask experienced members. If you are offended by noobs asking ?'s that have been answered a thousand times then ignore them. No one is making you reply. Don't be a diqhole; we all want the same things and we just got here late. Hope I didn't cross the line too much with this...

Apos
03-20-2010, 04:49 PM
I fully understand what you are saying but all that is really being asked is that before firing away with a million questions take some time to read the board a little, learn to navigate the site and use the search function.

Then, after putting in a reasonable effort and checking out the newbie section, if you have some specific questions it's time to slowly begin to request information.

This site IS huge and FULL of valuable info, and many of the members will make an effort to welcome new guys and answer all kinds of questions, but those that make an effort to learn for themselves first will learn the most.

As a fellow newbie here, I know how the guy feels. We know we're supposed to read the boards to get the answers, but the number of threads can be overwhelming to us. Its hard to know where to start. Its not exactly easy to navigate when you first arrive and unless you have lots of time to spare searching, it may be easier to ask experienced members. If you are offended by noobs asking ?'s that have been answered a thousand times then ignore them. No one is making you reply. Don't be a diqhole; we all want the same things and we just got here late. Hope I didn't cross the line too much with this...

whynotme
03-20-2010, 06:59 PM
i think thats one of the reasons JDR started a new section for newbies where we will gladly awnser your questions.
glad to see you just joined and hope you stick around and give back some new up to date info wherever you travel too

yayow
03-20-2010, 07:06 PM
Thank you to all who made this forum, keep it going, and provide info to make my travels great because of your info!!!

And you Mr. Gastate9, can truly show your appreciation by returning the favor, and providing your own info, trip reports etc., when you travel. That is what it is all about, my man.

Mr Hillbilly
03-21-2010, 07:58 AM
That is good concept Darcy to read through the board but not everyone is knowledgeable about certain destinations or that current about what is going on in certain countries or cities.

Some people travel 3 four times a year some 12 xs year some more than that.Some less.I won't take advise that isn't on the ball like this week.I have better things to do might as well get a travel Planet two three year old book.
If I wanted to know what was going on with Hotel construction behind baseball diamond behind New Garden I would ask you. Puerto Plata I would ask Billy or Weyland etc etc.

I guess what I am saying is I would rather ask then look through archives to get '' Johnny on the spot'' than someone that was there 4 years ago. Alot changes rapidly in latin America.

the_Jayman
03-21-2010, 12:22 PM
I don't see the need to ask questions . . . hell, there's only 258,239 Threads with 722,791 Posts

The answers are right there . . . (even I assk a bunch of stupid questions every so often) :jayman:

Jimmydr
03-21-2010, 12:27 PM
That is good concept Darcy to read through the board but not everyone is knowledgeable about certain destinations or that current about what is going on in certain countries or cities.

Some people travel 3 four times a year some 12 xs year some more than that.Some less.I won't take advise that isn't on the ball like this week.I have better things to do might as well get a travel Planet two three year old book.
If I wanted to know what was going on with Hotel construction behind baseball diamond behind New Garden I would ask you. Puerto Plata I would ask Billy or Weyland etc etc.

I guess what I am saying is I would rather ask then look through archives to get '' Johnny on the spot'' than someone that was there 4 years ago. Alot changes rapidly in latin America.

The question of where should I stay in Sosua that is chica friendly shows that the guy that asks only wants us to set up his trip for him.

If you spend a few days and read a few reports you will know the #1 pick is New Garden.

So many come, take and give back nothing.

Mr Hillbilly
03-21-2010, 12:36 PM
Terra Linda is my first choice in Sosua perfect example of archived old information from people.

PapiQueRico
03-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Nothing is going to stop people from asking basic questions that are already answered multiple times in the archives. I guess the best service we can offer these folks is to point out that if the questions they ask reflect some familiarity with the material, and that some effort has been made, the chance of getting responses goes up considerably.

I know that I myself am happy to help those who seem to have already helped themselves. If someone asks if the Mansion is chica friendly, or if Classicos has hoes, they won't get an answer from me.

Mr Hillbilly
03-21-2010, 12:55 PM
All I am saying is even few moths old is not crrent events.I look at certain cities in old reports and such and have been there 4xs myself since last trip report what would I look in there for?
One guy told me to stay at europa first trip should have went to his house and kicked his ass after came back.

Old stuff goes out like Boca Chica and the Europa might have been great 10 years ago but not today.

the_Jayman
03-21-2010, 12:58 PM
hell, there's only 258,239 Threads with 722,791 Posts

years ago we all made a bet (had it's own thread) as to how long it would take to get to 1,000,000 posts . . . or sumthin like that . . .

I can't find it . . . anyone know where it is?

mc2
03-22-2010, 09:40 PM
New to the board and looking to learn and share information about travel to Latin America

mikelodge
03-24-2010, 12:13 AM
The question of where should I stay in Sosua that is chica friendly shows that the guy that asks only wants us to set up his trip for him.

If you spend a few days and read a few reports you will know the #1 pick is New Garden.

So many come, take and give back nothing.

Sounds like some of my ex-girlfriends and my XXXXXXXXWife:lol:

JusChillin
04-19-2010, 07:21 PM
Hey all, newbie here. Mongered in TJ, but that's about it. DR is my next destination. Will be reading the heck out of all the forums! Thanks in advance for all helpful info i know I'll find.

deva999
06-30-2010, 08:19 PM
hello,im new here

gdogg
07-01-2010, 12:27 AM
New to the board and looking to learn and share information about travel to Latin America

Hey all, newbie here. Mongered in TJ, but that's about it. DR is my next destination. Will be reading the heck out of all the forums! Thanks in advance for all helpful info i know I'll find.

hello,im new here

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444c2c18a69ebb9.jpg

:wave2:

daceo
07-07-2010, 02:41 AM
Hello one and all, enjoying what im seeing so far

jackbanchi
09-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Hello, and thanks for the info guys.

jz61
09-16-2010, 12:37 PM
hey guyz and chica as a long time member of bestgfe i think itz time to broaden my horizons. i still tryin to figure out how im gunna pull this one off, i mean how am i gunna explain me havin to take a trip to DR alone!!

hungry_eyes
09-23-2010, 04:54 PM
jz - i'm sure that's a thought many of us "newbies" share -- as probably some vets do as well! :mrgreen:

Jimbo44
09-23-2010, 05:08 PM
Well it all depends upon who u need to do the explaining too....??

hungry_eyes
09-23-2010, 06:01 PM
"Jimbo44 - Well it all depends upon who u need to do the explaining too....??"

that my friend.... is of course understood.... :o

:cheesygrin: :p :cheesygrin: :p :cheesygrin: :p :cheesygrin: :p :cheesygrin:

dallas702
10-31-2010, 10:43 PM
New to the board. I found it following threads from other boards about sex vacations in DR. I'm thinking of trying an "all inclusive" vacation in DR. Any warnings, tips or suggestions?

GrandePadre
10-31-2010, 10:55 PM
New to the board. I found it following threads from other boards about sex vacations in DR. I'm thinking of trying an "all inclusive" vacation in DR. Any warnings, tips or suggestions?

Honestly, don't. you can do it cheaper and better on your own without the AI. Then again I like not knowing what the day has in store and just making it up as I go. Plus I don't like being "trapped" in an AI

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
11-01-2010, 02:15 AM
Honestly, don't. you can do it cheaper and better on your own without the AI. Then again I like not knowing what the day has in store and just making it up as I go. Plus I don't like being "trapped" in an AI

Fuck the AI- when you can plan your very own "anything goes" vacation!
AI's are for families and couples, got it???

mikelodge
11-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Fuck the AI- when you can plan your very own "anything goes" vacation!
AI's are for families and couples, got it???

AI's are great Wifed up but to mongor it is a pain to always be having to go somewhere else to do your business. You can occasionally pic up single females at AI's if you have something to offer them but this is not for newbies. I don't mind doing falling down drunk women but some guys want more. :rofl:

vewdew
11-03-2010, 12:11 AM
Whats up with everyone with the all inclusive?

You will be eating nothin but garbage, and spending alot more money, I stopped doin AI about 7 years ago and will never go back.

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 12:16 AM

You will be eating nothin but garbage, and spending alot more money, I stopped doin AI about 7 years ago and will never go back.

I admit, if I was brining my GF to DR, I would go to an AI. But it is not for me, it is for her. I am perfectly comfortable with a clean bed, clean bathroom, and AC. That is all I need. I could probably do without the AC with a good breeze and a lot of windows. AI's a mongering don't go together, but some guys who haven't traveled much or haven't mingled with the locals don't feel safe out like we are. So I guess it suits a purpose if you want to be spoon fed. I admit, I was going to do a AI when I first planed my first trip to DR. But at 1800 for 3 nights, I decided I could do much better on my own, which I did. 1800 would get you at least 7 days on the economy!

MisterPink
11-03-2010, 12:25 AM
I admit, if I was brining my GF to DR, I would go to an AI. But it is not for me, it is for her. I am perfectly comfortable with a clean bed, clean bathroom, and AC. That is all I need. I could probably do without the AC with a good breeze and a lot of windows. AI's a mongering don't go together, but some guys who haven't traveled much or haven't mingled with the locals don't feel safe out like we are. So I guess it suits a purpose if you want to be spoon fed. I admit, I was going to do a AI when I first planed my first trip to DR. But at 1800 for 3 nights, I decided I could do much better on my own, which I did. 1800 would get you at least 7 days on the economy!

1800 of what?

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 12:34 AM
1800 of what?

http://www.drnights.com/rates-a-packages

I almost got suckered. I owe ISOC BIG!

MisterPink
11-03-2010, 12:41 AM
http://www.drnights.com/rates-a-packages

I almost got suckered. I owe ISOC BIG!

link not opens.

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 12:43 AM
link not opens.

Hmm, works for me. Here is a sample of their pricing.

Package # 1 | $1450 USD

2 Nights /3 days
Caribe suite deluxe room
1 Companion for 2 Nights (24 hrs. per night)
$1,450 USD with SAVE 21%

Package # 2 | $1830 USD

2 Nights /3 days
Caribe suite deluxe room
2 Additional Companions 1 per day for 2 hrs. each day
$1,830 USD with SAVE 21% Payment Option

Package # 3 | $1925 USD

Change Girl Daily
2 Nights /3 days
Caribe suite deluxe room
Change 24 hr. Companion Daily for 2 Nights (24 hrs. per night)
$1925 USD with SAVE 21% Payment Option

Package # 4 | $2210 USD

Threesome
2 Nights /3 days
-Caribe suite deluxe room
-2 Companions per night,for 2 Nights (24 hrs. per night)
$2,210 USD with SAVE 21% Payment Option

Package # 5 | $2608 USD

Best Seller
3 Nights /4 days
-1 Companion for 3 Nights (24 hrs. per night)
-3 Additional Companions 1 per day for 2 hrs. each day
$2608 USD with SAVE 21% Payment Option

Package # 6 | $2751 USD

Change Girl Daily
3 Nights /4 days
- Change 24 Hour companion daily for 3 Nights (each girl 24 hrs.)
$2,751 USD with SAVE 21% Payment Option

Like I said, I owe ISOC big.

MisterPink
11-03-2010, 12:50 AM
Hmm, works for me. Here is a sample of their pricing.

Package # 2 | $1830 USD

2 Nights /3 days
Caribe suite deluxe room
2 Additional Companions 1 per day for 2 hrs. each day
$1,830 USD with SAVE 21% Payment Option

Like I said, I owe ISOC big.

OMG. 1830 US! For me it is a typical full fledge one month Sosua stay including air, a very decent appartment, healthy simple food and activities. Maybe 2000.

what a R.I.P.-off!!

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 12:56 AM
OMG. 1830 US! For me it is a typical full fledge one month Sosua stay including air, a very decent appartment, healthy simple food and activities. Maybe 2000.

what a R.I.P.-off!!

I can't believe my dumb ass actually considered it.

dallas702
11-03-2010, 02:26 AM
Ok folks, you've made your point. I think I get it! I suppose I should fly into the North coast and head for the area around Sousa. Should I stay at Blackbeards? And exactly what IS the setup at Blackbeards? I've seen their website but it seems to say much less than is actually going on.

Next point - what threads should I be reading for newbie info?

GrandePadre
11-03-2010, 02:33 AM
Ok folks, you've made your point. I think I get it! I suppose I should fly into the North coast and head for the area around Sousa. Should I stay at Blackbeards? And exactly what IS the setup at Blackbeards? I've seen their website but it seems to say much less than is actually going on.

Stay at Ground Zero...the New Garden. You have so many options from there, plus you meet a lot of the board members. Drop Wilfrid a note and he will take care of you.

hwyrider37
11-03-2010, 02:37 AM

Here is a few, I'm sure the vets can add a lot more.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=248486

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=266278

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=286

Hope they help

princepointe
11-03-2010, 02:37 AM

Just go here
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=878

gdogg
11-03-2010, 08:04 AM

Here is a few, I'm sure the vets can add a lot more.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=248486

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=266278

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=286

Hope they help

This vet wants to know when this board suddenly became too difficult to navigate? I sometimes pretend to be clueless (ok, maybe not pretending) and just go to the main page and search for stuff. I generally find what I'm searching for. If that fails, there's always the ever so handy "Search" function.

mikelodge
11-03-2010, 09:11 AM

One of the main reason this topic comes up occasionally is the price.
Another reason is people wanting to bring a kid or wife and leave them there while they go out to a place like LP.

But the price is a big attraction to some. For example last year there was a guy on here called Rocko ;) who like others food good AI deals like at Casa Marina. I never stayed there but stayed at one in Boca Chica called Dominican Bay for the same reason.

The reason is say for example you are a member of a travel club like Entertainment.com where you pay $35 for a book of coupons and get access to there website discounts. They have a deal with Orbitz for sometimes $100 or $200 of a air and hotel package so for example $200 off a week stay with air.

So you go on Orbitz and find Casa Marina with air from many major ciites for say $700 in the off peak or shoulder season. After the 200 you are paying $500 give or take which is about the cost of a normal ticket.

Let's say you can buy a ticket for $350 air only or you could pay $500 for Air, 7 nights Hotel, As much food as you want to eat 3 times a day plus snacks. And ALL YOU CAN DRINK. Even if you only drink beer think of the savings. This should explain why some people do it.

The down side you rent a cabana once in awhile or pay alittle more and do in house like at LP, CMP, or Kristals which some guys do anyway. Hell some of the girls at Seacrets even stay there upstairs and will take you up for a ST.

Some guys even get a $25 cheap room at Don Antonions, Rockies or CoCo for all or a few of the nights and still save if they eat and drink alot.

Food quality no it is not top shelf but you can find something you will like.

Am I promoting it NO, I did it once because it was the best option at the time. If or when I return to Sosua will I do it NO but I wanted to explain it the way I see it.

I hope this has been useful to some people.

Jimmydr
11-03-2010, 09:18 AM
We are going strong and getting stronger. Colombia has been added to Dominican Republic, as well as Brazil, Cuba, Thailand, Peru, Jamaica, and other countries.

Many paths criss cross along the way. New friendships are created every year.

We just had our 16,000 member join. Its been a great year for many of us.

mikelodge
11-03-2010, 09:30 AM
We are going strong and getting stronger. Colombia has been added to Dominican Republic, as well as Brazil, Cuba, Thailand, Peru, Jamaica, and other countries.

Many paths criss cross along the way. New friendships are created every year.

We just had our 16,000 member join. Its been a great year for many of us.

Life can be great if you let it be. And next year can be even Greater :biggrin:

gdogg
11-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Life can be great if you let it be. And next year can be even Greater :biggrin:

THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444cd1654c8ff89.gif

:)

mikelodge
11-03-2010, 10:52 AM
THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444cd1654c8ff89.gif)

:)

You might as well reach for the clouds :lol::wink:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414c22653cb47ef.jpg

Sidious
12-21-2010, 01:35 AM
I have a feeling I'm going to like this site.

ronaldoD
03-01-2011, 05:57 PM
not sure how to post, don't see a link

Jimmydr
05-12-2011, 01:01 PM
I have a feeling I'm going to like this site.

Looks like you do like this site.

voltage69
05-12-2011, 02:30 PM
not sure how to post, don't see a link

keep trying.. youll figure it out.

DRKing
06-14-2011, 12:01 AM
I own a small business. All day long, basically well meaning people tell me what I should do to make my business better. Open a store in place XXX, sell item YYY, do this, do that. The thing that 99.9% of these people have in common is that they have never taken the step to be their own boss and put themselves and their ideas on the line.

Well said! BTW, how can I see your Avatar larger?

Apos
06-14-2011, 12:11 AM
Well said!

How about you telling us a little about your last trip to the DR?

Many of us would be interested and it's a great way to get involved.

Jimmydr
06-25-2011, 10:16 AM
I see we are getting lots of "Newbi" guys so here is what you should do.

1 - Join the trip reports section
2 - Start reading the new reports in progress
3 - Use the thank you button often
4 - Get involved, if you think a chica is hot, say so
5 - Get involved in all the other discussions, such as movies, sports, and other non mongering things

Any questions so far?

jacknback
06-25-2011, 07:40 PM
Where is Patty??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
10-02-2011, 11:10 AM
I see we are getting lots of "Newbi" guys so here is what you should do.

1 - Join the trip reports section
2 - Start reading the new reports in progress
3 - Use the thank you button often
4 - Get involved, if you think a chica is hot, say so
5 - Get involved in all the other discussions, such as movies, sports, and other non mongering things

Any questions so far?

Will everyone fit here, no. Are there other boards out there, Yes!

irishbill
10-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Wow im salivating, i never new this board existed and i have seen posts by a Jimmydr on another board whom given the content of his posts on that board is the owner of this board.
My long dark nights of winter are gonna be alot more brighter now ive found this place.
Plan on visiting Thailand next year then somewhere in south america the following year this site is gonna be the deal breaker on where exactly in south america i feel.
Well done to all involved in making what looks like a great source of information for those of us with the same hobby.
Cheers from Ireland!

Jimmydr
10-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Wow im salivating, i never new this board existed and i have seen posts by a Jimmydr on another board whom given the content of his posts on that board is the owner of this board.
My long dark nights of winter are gonna be alot more brighter now ive found this place.
Plan on visiting Thailand next year then somewhere in south america the following year this site is gonna be the deal breaker on where exactly in south america i feel.
Well done to all involved in making what looks like a great source of information for those of us with the same hobby.
Cheers from Ireland!

Start with your past adventures and we can go from there.:bigthumbup:

Jimmydr
12-27-2011, 09:05 AM
Its never a good idea to start your first post off about how a bad hooker fucked you over especially if you been lurking on this board a while.

The best way to get started is to either post a prior trip report of get involved in one of the many great discussions here. Within the paid sections are also great discussions as well as a few 1,000 trip reports with well over 20,000 pictures.

Tommybar
01-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Thanks for creating this site guys, I'm going to Brazil next month, first time there!!!

jacknback
01-12-2012, 06:29 PM
We will be waiting!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

SeaWeed
01-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Its never a good idea to start your first post off about how a bad hooker fucked you over especially if you been lurking on this board a while.

or saying how such and such establishment is unscrupulous......
or saying how such and such Chica is bad news or has a disease or pregnant.......
or saying so so robbed you.......
or saying how another site is better than ISOC.......lol

guess the last one wasn't really from a lurker....hey how is his message board doing anyways....lol

mi have always been wary of newbies and lurkers posting this negative chit......

Jimmydr
01-25-2012, 06:20 AM
Keep in mind that we have a paid trip report area with many discussion areas. Your best value is the yearly subscription.

stopol
06-20-2013, 02:33 AM
Hi, thanks for site!

shifali
12-26-2013, 02:16 AM
SPAM SPAM

Preet kaur
04-01-2014, 04:37 AM
Spam Spam Spam

JasRios85
08-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Hi, First time poster here. wondering if anybody has been to Sosua this year and if so would like to know how it is? Last I heard it wasnt good anymore. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks

whynotme
08-06-2014, 09:37 PM
Hi, First time poster here. wondering if anybody has been to Sosua this year and if so would like to know how it is? Last I heard it wasnt good anymore. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks

lots of mixed reports so its best to read them all and then book a ticket:3some:

tbrowner65
05-03-2015, 04:24 PM
Hello,

I a newbie to this site, I often go to Black Beards, but many of the girls are going to Turks and Caicos Island. However the girls don't like it there
compare to black beards. There travel is paid for to the island from Dominican Republic. Then the girls are in debt and have to stay there until they
pay it off. The worst part is my 2 favorite girls are stuck there for another month. I'm going to Black Beards next week. I feel bad for the girls.

greydread
05-04-2015, 12:32 AM
Hello,

I a newbie to this site, I often go to Black Beards, but many of the girls are going to Turks and Caicos Island. However the girls don't like it there
compare to black beards. There travel is paid for to the island from Dominican Republic. Then the girls are in debt and have to stay there until they
pay it off. The worst part is my 2 favorite girls are stuck there for another month. I'm going to Black Beards next week. I feel bad for the girls.
Save them.

Seville
05-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Save them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JD426
05-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Save them.

wait , so you were able to Decipher this??

I thought "girls" was some secret code word for his WINGMEN who are his Indentured Servants (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_servant) paying off their Depts..
:rofl::rofl:

I will admit I have NO freaking idea wtf this dude was trying to say..

Jimmydr
05-04-2015, 01:49 PM

I thought "girls" was some secret code word for his WINGMEN who are his Indentured Servants (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_servant) paying off their Depts..

Another one post guy.:icontd::icontd:

Hunter
05-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Another one post guy.:icontd::icontd:

What the guy posted made sense to me or JD is joking??

JD426
05-04-2015, 02:15 PM
What the guy posted made sense to me or JD is joking??

English is not my first language..

again, my apologies for causing so much confusion lately, especially with my Caustic German Humor...

through a 12 step program, I am working on bettering myself though.

one day at a time.. one day at a time..

Jimmydr
05-04-2015, 02:19 PM
English is not my first language..

again, my apologies for causing so much confusion lately, especially with my Caustic German Humor...

through a 12 step program, I am working on bettering myself though.

one day at a time.. one day at a time..

Are you kidding? You were born in USA:confused::confused::confused:

JD426
05-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Are you kidding? You were born in USA:confused::confused::confused:

Have you ever bothered to read ANY of Weylands humorous posts when he has viciously attacked the place of my birth, Transylvania .

TNT72
05-04-2015, 05:20 PM

I wonder which Department their trying to pay off???:confused:

JD426
05-04-2015, 05:57 PM
I wonder which Department their trying to pay off???:confused:

I had a Hillary moment and Mis-Typed... i meant debts of course..

but since its Grammar and spelling day I believe its they're ( contraction for they are) not their, a posessive adjective before a noun which dentotes possession or ownership..

greydread
05-04-2015, 08:06 PM

Yeah, I was just being a Mothafucka.

I can't fuck with a statement like "I feel sorry for the girls..."

They're not girls, They're Ho's and they chose sucking and fucking dick for a living. They are in Turks fucking a dozen guys a day and couldn't give a fuck about him.

The funniest part is that one or more of his favoritas is likely to run into an even bigger captain than him and drag her off into the sunset only to wake up to "what the fuck was I thinking?".

All you can do with guys like that is to encourage them to do what they're gonna do anyway. Anybody heard from Martin, lately?

CentralNJDude
05-04-2015, 10:23 PM
Its all about 'I got feelings'. Clearly some of these boys never had a girlfriend in their life or maybe its a lack of self-confidence?? A little pampering goes a long way in any culture, that's how the other half keeps you locked up just when you start seeing a sliver of reality..

JD426
05-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Remember the Dude who was crying his eyes out at Puerto Plata Airport when he had to leave
that aint like exaggeration, he made a video of it and posted it on you tube..not sure if its still up there though.

And then delivers This line that just put us on the floor....

"If this is how I am feeling , I can not even imagine what SHE is feeling right now.."
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think Greydread posted a response , something like " another guys dick ,in her mouth maybe ? "

freaking Classic..

greydread
05-05-2015, 06:15 AM
Remember the Dude who was crying his eyes out at Puerto Plata Airport when he had to leave
that aint like exaggeration, he made a video of it and posted it on you tube..not sure if its still up there though.

"If this is how I am feeling , I can not even imagine what SHE is feeling right now.."

I think Greydread posted a response , something like " another guys dick ,in her mouth maybe ? "

freaking Classic..

Daam. I'm probably due for some sensitivity training.
The problem with the GFE is that some guys just get lost in it. All it is really is an extra thrown into the deal kind of like a rim job or a rusty trombone. A truly lonely guy just isn't built to process that level of attentiveness.

I have a confession to make. I, too sometimes sit on my return flight, wistfully recalling the tender moments shared with my favorita of the most recent adventure. I smile as I try to guess what tonight's trick will be like and how much dinero she'll manage to squeeze out of his dick....then I wake up in Miami, go through customs and immigration, hit the ATM and head for the bar. All smiles.

Mr. Smooth
05-05-2015, 03:26 PM
You NEED to hit an ATM at the Miami airport if you plan to drink at the bar. A draft Presidente cost me $8 bucks! I think Irie once posted his bar bill for a gin/tonic or screwdriver, at the Islander Bar, (I think that was the name of it) and it was $11.50. :icontd:

thunderstar
05-05-2015, 05:23 PM

freaking Classic..

I remember that video well, he was a presentable smart looking guy as well. It was the girl who hung out in the Mary Rose area a couple of years ago - I remember meeting her a few weeks after the video was put up - but her age was suspect.

The video was a first time monger who found a girl who was good at her game and had "beautiful sunsets" on Playa Chiquita and met her family blah blah, nice moments - but he thought it was real rather than just enjoy the moment then shout next.

distantvoyeur
05-05-2015, 06:43 PM
I was down there at the same time. Met him in Rockies and and Bar Central. Showed him around a bit and tried to get his head into the game, guess it didn't work so well......

He was a nice polite young guy who was just in over his head, think he had just joined the military or something.

I remember that video well, he was a presentable smart looking guy as well. It was the girl who hung out in the Mary Rose area a couple of years ago - I remember meeting her a few weeks after the video was put up - but her age was suspect.

The video was a first time monger who found a girl who was good at her game and had "beautiful sunsets" on Playa Chiquita and met her family blah blah, nice moments - but he thought it was real rather than just enjoy the moment then shout next.

Jologo
05-06-2015, 06:08 AM
Hi there, I am Johannes, 44 from Germany, and I came across this site as I am looking for a 1 week companion in the Domenican Republic, also I am interested to learn which all inclusive place is easy having the girl with me on the compound (obviously she should be treated jus as like any other guest).

thunderstar
05-06-2015, 12:46 PM
Hey Jologo

Look above
Click on JimmyDR
Open up his profile
Click on view posts

You will see a link to how to become a member here.

Join up - just for a month at first - read up a bit, read up some more.

You will find all you need to know in here - and welcome :biggrin:

Jimmydr
05-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Hey Jologo

Look above
Click on JimmyDR
Open up his profile
Click on view posts
You will see a link to how to become a member here.

Join up - just for a month at first - read up a bit, read up some more.

You will find all you need to know in here - and welcome :biggrin:

Google Wallet works best

1 year is $60

JDRENT97@gmail.com

bob1
06-23-2015, 02:17 AM
hmymytkutkt

whynotme
06-23-2015, 06:50 AM
hmymytkutkt

I will bite, how's the heat treating you in the GTA
(greater Toronto area)

dada01
06-28-2015, 09:46 AM
Hi there, I hobe i got a lot of informations here!

Westy
06-28-2015, 09:49 AM
I hobe you'll subscribe. You'll get a lot more informations here if you do.

j_d66
06-28-2015, 02:07 PM
All you can do with guys like that is to encourage them to do what they're gonna do anyway. Anybody heard from Martin, lately?

Our friend appears to not be active with us at the moment

But he looks to be living the dream in the DR still

Has slimmed up and looks to have a cutey attached to him

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/j_d66/mart%20chica_zpsxttcruoz.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/j_d66/media/mart%20chica_zpsxttcruoz.jpg.html)

:bigthumbup:

Good for him. Hope it all works out the way he wants it to

If he has the RD there will always be plenty of inventory available to him

greydread
07-01-2015, 09:02 AM
You NEED to hit an ATM at the Miami airport if you plan to drink at the bar. A draft Presidente cost me $8 bucks! I think Irie once posted his bar bill for a gin/tonic or screwdriver, at the Islander Bar, (I think that was the name of it) and it was $11.50. :icontd:
Yea it's the Islander (gate D48/D49). The food is good and the drinks are expensive but they do offer to double your drink for a buck which cuts the misery index somewhat. Places like that really make us appreciate the places we travel to.

Mr. Smooth
07-01-2015, 02:48 PM
Yea it's the Islander (gate D48/D49). The food is good and the drinks are expensive but they do offer to double your drink for a buck which cuts the misery index somewhat. Places like that really make us appreciate the places we travel to.

Yeah, samething at my local airport or at SFO. There, the cost of a 16 oz draft is maybe $7 and change and a 24 oz is maybe $2 more.

Always order up the biggun' Sam Adams or Stella Are Twat.

Atlantic City Jimmy
01-06-2018, 11:13 AM
Lets revisit

Westy
01-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Lets revisit
Why not? We've gotten a couple of one-post wonders in the last few days....

Atlantic City Jimmy
01-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Why not? We've gotten a couple of one-post wonders in the last few days....

April 2018 will be 14 great years.