PDA

View Full Version : How is Costa Lunga?

dijinn
12-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Friends

I see that best hotel El Chauco is closed. Which one is good now? Does anyone know how is Cost Lunga? I read somewhere here that either they have some on-site chicas or lot of chicas hang around that place.. How is Costa Lunga compared to El-Candil? Please help

Phoenix
12-09-2006, 02:07 PM
Friends

I see that best hotel El Chauco is closed. Which one is good now? Does anyone know how is Cost Lunga? I read somewhere here that either they have some on-site chicas or lot of chicas hang around that place.. How is Costa Lunga compared to El-Candil? Please help

El Chuaco? Did you mean El Caucho? El Caucho is open. I don't know about Costa but I liked El Candil. The place is quiet. You are only allowed one chica guest in your room and they must have ID. The beds are not the greatest but if you are used to sleeping on a firm surface you should be OK. Most of them are pretty much two twin mats thrown on a platform.

levan01
12-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Stayed at the Hamaca,did my smutin at the costalunga,honestly I wasnt impressed at all,but I went there for only one thing,couldnt see myself staying there for my entire stay

elsucio
12-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Friends

I have stayed at both, most people seem to prefer El Candil. But most often i tend to stay ar Costalunga only because i tend to be a creature of habit and i like the staff at Costalunga,and i have become friends with them. Neither really have "on-site girls" ,but girls frequently come through although it is not quite so easy anymore with the new security gate at Costalunga and the security at El Candil. The girls will walk by and look in gate, if you like you can let them in. i have never had problem with multiple guests at Costalunga (never tried at El Candil). Don't expect any wild parties or crazy stuff in pool as Mario lives there with his family but as long as you are respectful you would have no problems with chicas and having a good time. price is close to same for both.

Cuba Libre
12-09-2006, 11:04 PM
I have stayed at both, most people seem to prefer El Candil. But most often i tend to stay ar Costalunga only because i tend to be a creature of habit and i like the staff at Costalunga,and i have become friends with them. Neither really have "on-site girls" ,but girls frequently come through although it is not quite so easy anymore with the new security gate at Costalunga and the security at El Candil. The girls will walk by and look in gate, if you like you can let them in. i have never had problem with multiple guests at Costalunga (never tried at El Candil). Don't expect any wild parties or crazy stuff in pool as Mario lives there with his family but as long as you are respectful you would have no problems with chicas and having a good time. price is close to same for both.An accurate assesment of both place.

dijinn
12-10-2006, 09:09 AM
Thanks Guys! Appreciate your input. El Candil is little bit expensive compared to EL Chauco and Costa Lunga. How is El Chauco doing after re-opening?

Cuba Libre
12-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Thanks Guys! Appreciate your input. El Candil is little bit expensive compared to EL Chauco and Costa Lunga. How is El Chauco doing after re-opening?Unless they've change their prices, all three hotels are about the same price, about $40US, cash. They may charge more for pesos or credit cards.

Phoenix
12-10-2006, 12:22 PM
Unless they've change their prices, all three hotels are about the same price, about $40US, cash. They may charge more for pesos or credit cards.

El Candil like a credit card to hold a reservation.

Cuba Libre
12-10-2006, 12:27 PM
El Candil like a credit card to hold a reservation.They may want the CC to guarantee the reservation, but if you pay in cash (US$), they give a discount (unless things have recently changed).

dijinn
12-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Well, I called El Candil and the guy kept saying you make reservation using email...Then I checked their website... They do have 40$ for single room but without AC... Look at the details you will notice that they AC only in 1 bedroom apartment and 2 bedroom apartment. The Single bedroom apartment costs $53 per night..

Since our friends at ElCaucho have restarted, I want to stay with them .. We need to encourge our friends Abbey and Frank and bring back good business for them.

elsucio
12-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Well, I called El Candil and the guy kept saying you make reservation using email...Then I checked their website... They do have 40$ for single room but without AC... Look at the details you will notice that they AC only in 1 bedroom apartment and 2 bedroom apartment. The Single bedroom apartment costs $53 per night..

Since our friends at ElCaucho have restarted, I want to stay with them .. We need to encourge our friends Abbey and Frank and bring back good business for them.

Wow, prices might have went up. I paid 40.00 last January. Costalunga will cost 40-45 as well. Other options are Hamilton (small rooms and a little too far away), Europa (not one of my favs but in honestly not stayed there in 3 years and no pool) and Residence Los Pinos (nice option if pool is unimportant)

kammakaze1
12-23-2006, 11:18 PM
Due to problems with management we are not associated with the hotel "EL CAUCHO".

Too many bad issues have happend to I.S.O.C members and so we are not longer at the hotel and we'll never be!

We are looking for something else...and we will post on I.S.O.C accordingly.

Merry Christmas!

Abbey and Frankie