PDA

View Full Version : 08/2011 - Swung thru Belkis

No Worries
08-24-2011, 01:07 PM
I was walking with one of the guys who was showing me the laundry spot next to Belkis, as we approached the intersection, a nice hatian with the ass of Sosua was standing on the corner handing our flyers. We both broke our neck to look at that azz!!! He showed me where the spot was, I dropped off my clothes an while he went to the bank to get some money from the ATM, I stopped to talk to the big booty hatian girl!

She was a 7.5 in the face, but the body is a 9.5!! Her name is Nellie. She showed me in the rooms and then we started talking price. I told her that the day before I had went to D'Liz (Which is right acroos the street) and got a massage and BJ for 700 pesos. She looked at me like I was crazy!! "OHHH NOOO! 700 is very very cheap, i want 1000 pesos." I told her "Why would I give you one thousand when I can go across the street and pay 700 pesos?" She remained firma nd would not negociate, calling me cheap.

When I walked out, the manger was there and asked me why I was leaving, I told her i was going to D'Liz where it was cheaper. She kept trying to get me to take Nellie, claiming that she was very good, I told her "You are a woman, you have no idea if you can suck good or not!" LOL!!

I might swing back thru this week, if I can get her to go for 800 pesos, I might give her a shot!.

JD426
08-24-2011, 01:40 PM
Thats how you stand your ground..... let em know u know the deal...
some guys are gonna call you cheap, but youre not, you did it smart...
and when u go back you will get better service, at your price.

hugrad95a
08-24-2011, 02:45 PM
I remember getrhythm put me up on that spot last fall.

I dont think I paid more than 600 peso para total completo....

No Worries
08-24-2011, 04:35 PM
I remember getrhythm put me up on that spot last fall.

I dont think I paid more than 600 peso para total completo....

I think I read that too. That is why I figured that 1000 pesos was way out of line! She got upset when I said 700pesos, she said "Baby, look at me! I am beautifull". I started laughing and said "Look at me, I am beautifull too! I should get a discount!" LOL!

Sidney
08-24-2011, 05:00 PM
I think I read that too. That is why I figured that 1000 pesos was way out of line! She got upset when I said 700pesos, she said "Baby, look at me! I am beautifull". I started laughing and said "Look at me, I am beautifull too! I should get a discount!" LOL!
I thought the price was 500, but all try for more.:icontd:

JD426
08-24-2011, 05:15 PM

IT WAS 500dp, but they asked for more, and surprisingly some dumbasses paid it..
Roberts special friend supposedly hit the new record, i forget but they conned him out of like 1400 pesos, for a BJ, if I recall correctly.

el toro
08-24-2011, 05:18 PM
I most humbly admit that the massage and BJ service is one that I haven't succeeded in finding for the 500 pesos that others are claiming. I thought I negotiated the 350 pesos in my pocket for that on a random block and I just got jerked and couldn't enjoy that because of all the traffic and activity outside the little hot ass hut. Another charged me 1000 and it wasn't worth it. I'll stick to my full service hookups--no problems there.

Dave Diaz
08-24-2011, 05:21 PM

Ahh how I love the shacks lol glad a threads here for it.

But my understanding is it is 500 for half hour and 700 for an hour. They don't say that though and really just try to charge u a flat fee at the end on some slick stuff. For example they'll give u the flyer with the prices but when u finish they'll say...oh that's the massage only price and that bbj is extra.

Which isn't true because it should include everything. Ultimately its what u negotiate. Under 1000 is good but props for fighting it off and standing by ur price. What jd said is right, u come back next time and get a better deal and she should acknowledge u next time she sees u knowingly u turned her down.

I believe 500 to 800 is the actual price.

No Worries
08-24-2011, 05:34 PM

The price on the flyer said 300 for 30 minutes and 500 for an hour. I think that is just for the massage. its extra for the BJ. But I highly doubt that anyone books an hour, because I know them girls cant suck a dick for that long. So it makes sense to just get 30 minutes, skip the massage with the BS oil they use and go right to the BJ.

No Worries
08-24-2011, 05:43 PM
IT WAS 500dp, but they asked for more, and surprisingly some dumbasses paid it..
Roberts special friend supposedly hit the new record, i forget but they conned him out of like 1400 pesos, for a BJ, if I recall correctly.

On my very first trip to Sosua (May of 2010), I went to D'Liz for a massage. Before i could enter the room with the manager, one of the girl sitting outside yelled to her in spanish "He is new! He is new". The mangaer gave me an excellant massage and then asked if I wanted a BJ, when I said yes, she looked me in the face and said it was an extra 2000 pesos!!

I started laughing and said "I am new, but I am not stupid!" Even she started to giggle because she knew that was an outrageous amount. We finally settle on 1000 pesos for an hour massage and a BJ. Even that was too much but I wasnt a member of this board yet and all the other boards wouldnt give a straight answer to how much a massage and BJ should cost. (They would just give a BS answer like, its what ever you negociate with the girl that makes you both think its a fair deal)

JD426
08-24-2011, 05:54 PM
For a minute there I thought you were gonna say they yelled, "he is new, he is new", to ensure you are given GREAT service, so you would come back for sure.
That would be American business 101.
But as you immediately realized, that was the queue, for the girl to try to get whatever she could out of You.... Thats DR 101...:rofl:

Dave Diaz
08-24-2011, 08:33 PM
The price on the flyer said 300 for 30 minutes and 500 for an hour. I think that is just for the massage. its extra for the BJ. But I highly doubt that anyone books an hour, because I know them girls cant suck a dick for that long. So it makes sense to just get 30 minutes, skip the massage with the BS oil they use and go right to the BJ.

You can get exactly what you wanted for the prices listed on the flyer.

And you can actually do the hour, you can do a BBJ to start and get off then get a massage for the middle and finish with another BBJ and that should be your hour.

For 500-1000 pesos thats a pretty awesome hour. :bigthumbup:

jacknback
08-24-2011, 08:53 PM
I've been there a couple of times and paid 350 pesos including BJ.Never had a problem.
Of course that was over a year ago,

Irie
08-24-2011, 09:00 PM
My full time in Sosua trip last year was a little f'd up the way it happened. Not sure the names of the places (my bad), but it kind of went down like this....

I had out and decide to try out a massage place before I go. I get them stateside and want to know what's up with them here. I stop in the place kind of near the Orange store and get a great massage that definitely loosened the muscles up. One muscle got tense though and definitely didn't get any attention...WTF! I guess I picked the wrong damn place. There is no way a massage is good and there is not at least a minimal finish to their work damn it.

Tense now, I grab my shit and head out with a definite focus and mission. I head to the place just down from Bon and decide to try this shit out again....with different results this time. I definitely negotiate up front, actually get a great massage....again, and it ends in a bbbj. Relief again.....Life is good.

It was my last day and I would be heading to the airport in a couple of hours so time was of the essence. No way am I leaving without getting the final one off before coming back. I think I threw out 700 or 800. Worth it in my book, but I knew I could have talked it down some. In a rush and no time for bargaining at this point. I knew what I wanted the end result to be. Priorities come into play at times :corky:

steviewonder
08-24-2011, 09:08 PM
For 500-1000 pesos thats a pretty awesome hour. :bigthumbup:

I've been dated on the side an awesome IT lady for last 3 months. She makes RD90 an hour/ 45 hrs a week. Hope she never starts looking at this site:eek:

No Worries
08-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Thats how you stand your ground..... let em know u know the deal...
some guys are gonna call you cheap, but youre not, you did it smart...
and when u go back you will get better service, at your price.

It worked! I walked in that direction this afternoon to change some money and the haitian girl damn near broke her ankle running in high heels to catch up with me! She said that 700 would be fine and dragged me down to the shack. Turns out, she was DAMN good!! She had be busting off within 5 minutes, thats a new world's record for me!! I will definitely visit her again.

Nakom
08-25-2011, 05:11 PM
I have been to Belkies a few times and it has always been 500 for 1/2 hour including BJ. That is until my last trip when she told me 2000. Haven't been back.

No Worries
08-25-2011, 08:26 PM
I have been to Belkies a few times and it has always been 500 for 1/2 hour including BJ. That is until my last trip when she told me 2000. Haven't been back.

There must be a way to ask/demand that price because I went to 5 places over the past 4 days and they all balked at 30 minute rub and tug for 700pesos. They all asked for 800-1000 pesos for a 30 minute encounter.

kitie carson
08-26-2011, 12:52 AM
$500 and 8-10 minutes was all i needed for Massage+BJ...went 3 times...Came out happy every time..Yep laugh if you want but I was happy..

DASBOOTY
08-26-2011, 01:36 AM
There must be a way to ask/demand that price because I went to 5 places over the past 4 days and they all balked at 30 minute rub and tug for 700pesos. They all asked for 800-1000 pesos for a 30 minute encounter.

In March, my buddy was going every day to one of these places. He said he was paying 1000 pesos for a HJ and :bj1:.

gdogg
08-26-2011, 01:41 AM
$500 and 8-10 minutes was all i needed for Massage+BJ...went 3 times...Came out happy every time..Yep laugh if you want but I was happy..

Man! Those must be some crappy massages!! 8-10 minutes? Let me guess...you're bypassing the massage, right.
:lol:

DASBOOTY
08-26-2011, 02:07 AM
Man! Those must be some crappy massages!! 8-10 minutes? Let me guess...you're bypassing the massage, right.
:lol:

Don't you know, gdogg?

KC is the 'minute man':rofl:.

I was gonna post the video of the song.............but it will probably get deleted:rolleyes::lol:!

el toro
08-26-2011, 01:56 PM
I've been there a couple of times and paid 350 pesos including BJ.Never had a problem.
Of course that was over a year ago,

I'm beside myself on this thread still because it's one area of my trips that I've failed at in the two attemps at getting a massage/BJ for such a great price. I don't think the prices changed that much in a year. I just think that for this service I need to more firmly establish my expectations and price point.

kitie carson
08-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Don't you know, gdogg?

KC is the 'minute man':rofl:.

I was gonna post the video of the song.............but it will probably get deleted:rolleyes::lol:!

TY DASBOOTY!!!!! Don't wanna wine and dine 'em...Don't want there friggin hands rubbing all my Pouring sweat from that Hot/Humid place...Just want to leave with a smile on my face!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
10 Days til Wheels down in Pattaya!!!!

MrHappy
08-26-2011, 03:11 PM

Man, I wish the fuck I could get off in 8-10 minutes. Most of the time, I'm tired before the whole process is over.

DASBOOTY
08-26-2011, 03:16 PM
TY DASBOOTY!!!!! Don't wanna wine and dine 'em...Don't want there friggin hands rubbing all my Pouring sweat from that Hot/Humid place...Just want to leave with a smile on my face!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:10 Days til Wheels down in Pattaya!!!!

Have a great trip in Thailand, KC.

And please let us knows about the suck shacks in Pattaya when you get back :cheesygrin:.

kitie carson
08-26-2011, 03:20 PM
Have a great trip in Thailand, KC.

And please let us knows about the suck shacks in Pattaya when you get back :cheesygrin:.

I wonder if they have those in Pattaya...May have to search..........for a few seconds....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wink::bj1::bj1::bj1::bukkake::facial:

el toro
08-26-2011, 03:25 PM
I wonder if they have those in Pattaya...May have to search..........for a few seconds....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wink::bj1::bj1::bj1::bukkake::facial:

I'm picturing relaxing in a little Thai bamboo suck hut on a hammock instead of a hotass 3x5 suck shack. lol

yourmomma999
05-10-2012, 11:09 AM
It all depends on the specific girl, ask for nelly at Belkis or the place across from rockys. Also Dont wear expensive clothes and jewelry- if you look rico, (rich to them is having any job that pays 30,000 or more a year) then you will pay rico prices, (dont wear diamond earings or necklaces) also learn a little spanish, and tell em when they ask that you live in Sosua, and you are out of work and looking to become a farmer of cocoa beans because the economy is bad and you lost your job, LMAO cmon, etc. bullshit em. got it? I think also it depends on how active it is, if a lot of people are going there, they can charge more, just like the hotels which double prices because sosua bay is closed. demand. now that ive given several tips on different posts here, i prob screwed myself into next trip higher prices. well, whatever, hope it helps. so if i understand correctly there is D'liz, Nisiris near rockys, and near bon ice cream Belky, probably more i dont know about, but now i think any place which says massage or salon, which has girls that when you walk by ask you for a massage, has a couple of booths in back with a fan hence the name shack. just when you go in say "Solo quiero que dame una masaje a mi guevo /pene pronounced pe-neh/ = Just jerk me off, massage my penis, or solo quiero que me chupas, = bj, quiero cingar, I want to f-ck. Quiero todo, I want everything. They do give real massages too really nice ones. 300 pesos.

In March, my buddy was going every day to one of these places. He said he was paying 1000 pesos for a HJ and :bj1:.

yayow
05-10-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm beside myself on this thread still because it's one area of my trips that I've failed at in the two attemps at getting a massage/BJ for such a great price. I don't think the prices changed that much in a year. I just think that for this service I need to more firmly establish my expectations and price point.

But isn't that the way it is in the D.R. :confused: If you are not a known quantity, and therefore they think you are a newbie, or unknowledgeable they will try and get out of you what ever they can. If they know you or they know you know the deal the price will be more of what it should be, especially in places like this. Same thing with chicas in my barrios, I am a known quantity so they don't try and gourge me, but some of the same chicas I have turned on to other guys and the others because they didn't know them, they charged them more. It is what happens.

Not just with the putas, if you go into a store (not a big store but a Mom and Pop operation), they will raise the price say you are walking out or counter with another price, another reasonable price, and more time than not because they realize you know what you are talking about more times than not your price will be accepted.

Dave Diaz
05-11-2012, 02:25 AM
It all depends on the specific girl, ask for nelly at Belkis or the place across from rockys. Also Dont wear expensive clothes and jewelry- if you look rico, (rich to them is having any job that pays 30,000 or more a year) then you will pay rico prices, (dont wear diamond earings or necklaces) also learn a little spanish, and tell em when they ask that you live in Sosua, and you are out of work and looking to become a farmer of cocoa beans because the economy is bad and you lost your job, LMAO cmon, etc. bullshit em. got it? I think also it depends on how active it is, if a lot of people are going there, they can charge more, just like the hotels which double prices because sosua bay is closed. demand. now that ive given several tips on different posts here, i prob screwed myself into next trip higher prices. well, whatever, hope it helps. so if i understand correctly there is D'liz, Nisiris near rockys, and near bon ice cream Belky, probably more i dont know about, but now i think any place which says massage or salon, which has girls that when you walk by ask you for a massage, has a couple of booths in back with a fan hence the name shack. just when you go in say "Solo quiero que dame una masaje a mi guevo /pene pronounced pe-neh/ = Just jerk me off, massage my penis, or solo quiero que me chupas, = bj, quiero cingar, I want to f-ck. Quiero todo, I want everything. They do give real massages too really nice ones. 300 pesos.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Busco trabajo en una finca aqi mi amor. Great post man I think i'ma use this when I go. I want the 300 peso deal too!!

Skynyrd
05-11-2012, 03:07 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Busco trabajo en una finca aqi mi amor. Great post man I think i'ma use this when I go. I want the 300 peso deal too!!

Dominican Daves 300 peso girl :

MrHappy
05-11-2012, 04:14 PM

I'm likin' that sexy red blouse. Somebody hit the light switch, quick! Let's get this BJ rolling!

JD426
05-11-2012, 04:37 PM
I'm likin' that sexy red blouse. Somebody hit the light switch, quick! Let's get this BJ rolling!

The only thing I'm buying from her are maybe concombres, or Fresas at the open air Farmers market, but thats as close as she would get to touching and handling my pickle or the Berries.

continentalmike
10-22-2012, 04:10 AM
Paid DR$ 700 for good, long and sweet uncovered head at both Belkis and D'Liz..

This was in Jan 2012

Both wanted DR$ 1,000 for massage and BJ, took DR$ 700 for either.

Seeing my jeepeta didn't help to bring prices down I guess, but I got good service... No quitting, no spitting

Dave Diaz
10-22-2012, 10:42 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The only thing I'm buying from her are maybe concombres, or Fresas at the open air Farmers market, but thats as close as she would get to touching and handling my pickle or the Berries.

You guys are too much. I cant even stop laughing at that picture. I hope i'm never down to my last 300 pesos in DR and have to resort to this one at the shack :rofl: I can't picture myself with Gargamels mom expecting a good performance

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b2/Gargamel.jpg

This is why I like Angeles. 850 pesos and I can have this

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l483/dominicandave/3D%20Report/th_MVI_0234.jpg (http://s1120.photobucket.com/albums/l483/dominicandave/3D%20Report/?action=view&current=MVI_0234.mp4)

2 hours and I could get a massage if I ask her too :wink:

Dave Diaz
10-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Paid DR$ 700 for good, long and sweet uncovered head at both Belkis and D'Liz..

This was in Jan 2012

Both wanted DR$ 1,000 for massage and BJ, took DR$ 700 for either.

Seeing my jeepeta didn't help to bring prices down I guess, but I got good service... No quitting, no spitting

Only thing I don't like is that they can fluctuate the price pretty much anytime depending on the person. Almost like every day you have to check what the price is.

The service is most important though. But when everything is just right and the service is what you described :ilike: it's a beautiful thing.

continentalmike
10-24-2012, 04:11 AM
Only thing I don't like is that they can fluctuate the price pretty much anytime depending on the person. Almost like every day you have to check what the price is.

The service is most important though. But when everything is just right and the service is what you described :ilike: it's a beautiful thing.

This is a given, but I don't mind paying what I pay as long as it's in the ball-park and I get the service I like.. that to me is more important, since I have limited time to go hunting.

For me it's just a drive by shooting :)

philly519
10-24-2012, 10:05 AM

i had her last week great bargain lmao jajaja

philly519
10-24-2012, 10:12 AM

yea they always try to jack up the price first time i went there a sosua ex pat took me to belky i got a bj for 500 pesos, on my last trip i went back to belky and the same chica wanted 1000 pesos for a bj stupid girls never know how to keep a set price so i just took off told her that was to much money she tryed to come down to 700 pesos but nope 500 is my limit :corky::corky::corky::rofl:

Moretti
12-26-2012, 03:36 PM
What is the current prices foor Happy Ending massage at Belkis? How is the talent working there in December 2012. Hope to get to Sosua nnext month.

BrooklynBeas
12-26-2012, 11:08 PM
i had her last week great bargain lmao jajaja

Bet she didnt bite... How was the gum job? LOL

Westy
02-24-2013, 02:09 PM
I don't know about D'Liz "across the street from Belkis" any more, but I did get one nearby; the mamasan was sitting in front the little clothing store almost-across from Belkis, and she's been asking if I wanted a massage every time I passed. This afternoon I said yes, but I'd like a flaquita (she's pretty chubby).

Shortly thereafter I was back in back with a big-titted but flaca Haitiana, named Lola ... I said I want an hour, massage with 'chupa' happy ending - and she said DR$2500. (C'mon, pajasa, those are Passions prices! Be real!) I grabbed my shirt and went through the curtain - they both laughed and said "Of course, 1000!"

So I stripped down and lay down, and Lola gave me a very good, strong-fingered massage. She knew her business and she relaxed me very thoroughly, and she spent a good half-hour on my back, legs and shoulders. Plus some more work on my left shoulder when I rolled over and it hurt (I've been having troubles with it!)

She spent about 10 more minutes on my arms, shoulders and legs before she addressed herself to Little Westy ... oiling him up with the local brand of baby oil (I think it might be Valvoline). I said I wanted 'chupar' ... she asked "with condom? I have condom. To protect you from my teeth." No, I didn't want a condom, certainly not if she didn't know how to keep from scraping me with her teeth!

She did a creditable job of rub-and-tug, though, very nice indeed, as I let my hands rove over her jeans-clad ass and up to her big, firmly-encased tits ... after a while she said "You want to look? $200."

Yeah, okay, two hundred pesos. She pushed them up out of her bra and I played with those big black nipples until I went over the tipping point - mmmm, mmmm, good!

I might not have done so well - I might have got 'taken' a bit - but I got a very good massage for that RD$1200. I felt like I got my money's worth. YMMV.

I don't remember the name of her shop, but it's a few doors down from Belkis and it also has souvenirs and women's clothing for sale.

MisterPink
02-24-2013, 02:30 PM
I found a great little suck shack/salon on the street near city hall, I think it's called Ayuntimiento Street, right hand side , just past city hall, street near Super Surf liquor store.

A cute little Dominicana was sitting in a plastic chair in front of a salon, I believe she was the daughter of the owner, about 19-20 years old.
So she says hola papi, manicure/pedicure? I say massage, and make a BJ motion with my tongue in cheek, she says massage, but no BJ, soy estudiante, no puta! I smile at her, and say OK, massage y masturbation con mano, she laughs and says OK.

So I stripped down, she tosses a towel over my ass, and I get a solid 30 minute back/shoulder massage, she flips me over to reveal my flag pole and was a little timid. She makes a hush hush motion, and proceeds to take my cock for a test drive in her cute little boca. After a solid 10 minute BBBJ she says papi da mi tu leche. So another 5 minutes or so of suckie suckie, I followed orders and gave her a nice afternoon leche which she proceeded to spit in the salon sink, with her mama/tia sitting watching a novela on TV. She mops me off with a nice clean towel, and I gave her RD 600 and got a smile in return. My next trip I am going to bring a condom and see if I can stick it in her.

rahsta
02-24-2013, 03:07 PM
I don't know about D'Liz "across the street from Belkis" any more, but I did get one nearby; the mamasan was sitting in front the little clothing store almost-across from Belkis, and she's been asking if I wanted a massage every time I passed. This afternoon I said yes, but I'd like a flaquita (she's pretty chubby).

Shortly thereafter I was back in back with a big-titted but flaca Haitiana, named Lola ... I said I want an hour, massage with 'chupa' happy ending - and she said DR$2500. (C'mon, pajasa, those are Passions prices! Be real!) I grabbed my shirt and went through the curtain - they both laughed and said "Of course, 1000!"

So I stripped down and lay down, and Lola gave me a very good, strong-fingered massage. She knew her business and she relaxed me very thoroughly, and she spent a good half-hour on my back, legs and shoulders. Plus some more work on my left shoulder when I rolled over and it hurt (I've been having troubles with it!)

She spent about 10 more minutes on my arms, shoulders and legs before she addressed herself to Little Westy ... oiling him up with the local brand of baby oil (I think it might be Valvoline). I said I wanted 'chupar' ... she asked "with condom? I have condom. To protect you from my teeth." No, I didn't want a condom, certainly not if she didn't know how to keep from scraping me with her teeth!

She did a creditable job of rub-and-tug, though, very nice indeed, as I let my hands rove over her jeans-clad ass and up to her big, firmly-encased tits ... after a while she said "You want to look? $200."

Yeah, okay, two hundred pesos. She pushed them up out of her bra and I played with those big black nipples until I went over the tipping point - mmmm, mmmm, good!

I might not have done so well - I might have got 'taken' a bit - but I got a very good massage for that RD$1200. I felt like I got my money's worth. YMMV.

I don't remember the name of her shop, but it's a few doors down from Belkis and it also has souvenirs and women's clothing for sale.

She did more hang tugging than sucking?

Westy
02-24-2013, 06:14 PM
She did more hang tugging than sucking?
She tugged. Period. No sucky-sucky.

rahsta
02-24-2013, 06:18 PM

Thats a low down dirty shame.

MisterPink
02-24-2013, 06:24 PM

My little estudiante got her protein and tuition money in one gulp, I think Tia scolded her, the next day I walked by and got the evil eye from Tia, like that was her job not Sobrina's to take the chowder, oh well, me very bad man. Tia had a real nice FAT ass that caught my eye, nothing like a family affair.

I hope she bought a book @ least.

chalky

knight3131
04-24-2013, 03:20 PM
can someone tell me where is Belkis and D'Liz? If I'm standing in Dr. Rosen and Pedro Clinsante facing like im going to puerto plata where do I go from there?