PDA

View Full Version : Disrespectful Begging Ass Teenagers!! They are going to make me catch a case!

No Worries
08-25-2011, 05:20 PM
I had to tell my cousin TNT40 that I am hanging around him too much because I am starting to pickup his ways! I dont how I kept myself from getting into trouble last night, the stars must have been aligned for me.

I had a girl leave her cell phone in my hotel yesterday afternoon, when I saw her in Classicos, I told her I had her phone and I left to retrieve it for her. When I got to the front of the Latinos bar, this young 14-16 year old teenager latches himself on to me. I will call him DBAT (Disrespectful Begging Ass Teenagers)

DBAT:Yo my friend, my friend! Yo, hold up! Listyen, I am not trying to hustle you! But I want to do some work for you, so you can pay me some money, no hustle.

NW: Well, I am leaving in a couple of days, so I have no work for you to do. sorry, maybe next trip I can use your help. (All the while I am walking quickly around EL-FLOW and headed to the Terra Linda. He continues to follow me)

DBAT: Yeah, but I need 3 dollars to go home! Hook me up my *****!
3 dollars to take the bus home!!

NW: Listen, you know you can jump on one of your boys bikes and ride for free, you dont need money to go home, stop trying to hustle me!

He continued to whine and bitch and moan that he needed my help. WH
hen I left him on the stairs to the Tera Linda, he waited until I got inside to yell "You are cheap! Fuck you!" I just laughed and went to my room to get the phone. As luck would have it, when I came back on to the strip, the little asshole was standing in the same spot in front of Latinos!

DBAT :Yo, you no good son! You no good! You wouldnt help me!

NW: You are disrespectful, I would never give money to somebody who talks like that to me!

This is when things got tense! This little 140lb, 15 year old motherfucker had the nerve to get loud with me in the street and he started yelling at me!

DBAT: I dont even want to talk to you! Get the fuck out of here! Walk the fuck that way, get out of my face!"

Fellas, every iota in my being was screaming at me to punch him in the chest so hard that I would make his shoulders touch!! I was fucking pissed!:mad::mad::mad: In the Bronx, those are fighting word, you dont disrespect a grown ass man in the street that way! The only thing that stopped me when knocking him into a coma was these 3 things.

1) I would have seriously hurt him It wouldnt have just been a swollen lip, he would have been unconcious with a broken jaw or swelling of the brain. I am a decent size guy and I hit like a fucking bull!!

2) The strip was crawling with cops! They were partolling all over the place snatching up girls last night. If I had hit him, they would have had me in cuffs with 30 seconds because the streets were super crowded with people and they would have pointed me out in an instant.

3) He had about 3 of his little homeboys with him and as angry as I was, I would have over reacted and crushed them too if they came to his aid!

I just looked little dude in his face and said "It sound like you want to do something! What do you want to do?" He just turned his back on me and walked over to his friends and continued to mumble under his breath. I turned and walked to Classicos fighting myself with every step not to turn around and go over and body slam that little asshole into the cement head first!

Its the next day and I am still seething over the encounter! I know I shouldnt let that teenager get to me the way he did, but it was so over the top disrespectful that i cant seem to let it go! I really hope I dont see him on the strip tonight because I am afraid I wont be able to contain myself if he says something smart ass to me!

eastcoastallstar
08-25-2011, 05:34 PM
You should have told him, one more word, imma slap the shit outta you!

I'm sure he would've known you were serious.

Kid, can't be talking to you like your Canadian.

getrhythm
08-25-2011, 05:42 PM
Very clear illustration of why my golden rule with those types is simply don't engage. No matter how insistent they are when they first approach you, just ignore them like they don't exist. Don't look at them, don't react in any way, don't respond verbally, nothing. I rarely have issues with these guys, and that's why.

Your mistake was you actually tried to be nice to the guy and responded to him. That's all the opening they need to become a royal pain-in-the-ass.

But good decision not to escalate it later. That would only have made it a lot worse for you.

blazaveli
08-25-2011, 06:17 PM
Three words... NO TENGO DINERO!!!

Works for me every single time

My other line is...

"IT'S TOO HOT FOR THAT" :hand:

deezl
08-25-2011, 06:51 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

officemgr
08-25-2011, 06:58 PM
fuck em, look them in the eye and say NO. now that little drunk dancing motherfucker needs to be smacked up as well as the young tranny that likes to skip up and down pc, yeah skip.

gdogg
08-25-2011, 06:59 PM

Kevyboy woulda body slammed him!! Canadian roid rage raid (allegedly).
:lol:

JD426
08-25-2011, 07:01 PM
I find that a sharp rap over the head with a Rolled up newspaper does the trick...
add "nooo" the full effect..

gdogg
08-25-2011, 07:10 PM
I find that a sharp rap over the head with a Rolled up newspaper does the trick...
add "nooo" the full effect..

A stern look and a wag still works, I hope.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24996&d=1314313696

Kevy
08-25-2011, 07:13 PM
A stern look and a wag still works, I hope.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24996&d=1314313696)

always worked for me.

givengo440
08-25-2011, 07:23 PM
I had to tell my cousin TNT40 that I am hanging around him too much because I am starting to pickup his ways! I dont how I kept myself from getting into trouble last night, the stars must have been aligned for me.

I had a girl leave her cell phone in my hotel yesterday afternoon, when I saw her in Classicos, I told her I had her phone and I left to retrieve it for her. When I got to the front of the Latinos bar, this young 14-16 year old teenager latches himself on to me. I will call him DBAT (Disrespectful Begging Ass Teenagers)

DBAT:Yo my friend, my friend! Yo, hold up! Listyen, I am not trying to hustle you! But I want to do some work for you, so you can pay me some money, no hustle. This brings me to another questions... I think it's The Raw Truth!!! Time

NW: Well, I am leaving in a couple of days, so I have no work for you to do. sorry, maybe next trip I can use your help. (All the while I am walking quickly around EL-FLOW and headed to the Terra Linda. He continues to follow me)

DBAT: Yeah, but I need 3 dollars to go home! Hook me up my *****!
3 dollars to take the bus home!!

NW: Listen, you know you can jump on one of your boys bikes and ride for free, you dont need money to go home, stop trying to hustle me!

He continued to whine and bitch and moan that he needed my help. WH
hen I left him on the stairs to the Tera Linda, he waited until I got inside to yell "You are cheap! Fuck you!" I just laughed and went to my room to get the phone. As luck would have it, when I came back on to the strip, the little asshole was standing in the same spot in front of Latinos!

DBAT :Yo, you no good son! You no good! You wouldnt help me!

NW: You are disrespectful, I would never give money to somebody who talks like that to me!

This is when things got tense! This little 140lb, 15 year old motherfucker had the nerve to get loud with me in the street and he started yelling at me!

DBAT: I dont even want to talk to you! Get the fuck out of here! Walk the fuck that way, get out of my face!"

Fellas, every iota in my being was screaming at me to punch him in the chest so hard that I would make his shoulders touch!! I was fucking pissed!:mad::mad::mad: In the Bronx, those are fighting word, you dont disrespect a grown ass man in the street that way! The only thing that stopped me when knocking him into a coma was these 3 things.

1) I would have seriously hurt him It wouldnt have just been a swollen lip, he would have been unconcious with a broken jaw or swelling of the brain. I am a decent size guy and I hit like a fucking bull!!

2) The strip was crawling with cops! They were partolling all over the place snatching up girls last night. If I had hit him, they would have had me in cuffs with 30 seconds because the streets were super crowded with people and they would have pointed me out in an instant.

3) He had about 3 of his little homeboys with him and as angry as I was, I would have over reacted and crushed them too if they came to his aid!

I just looked little dude in his face and said "It sound like you want to do something! What do you want to do?" He just turned his back on me and walked over to his friends and continued to mumble under his breath. I turned and walked to Classicos fighting myself with every step not to turn around and go over and body slam that little asshole into the cement head first!

Its the next day and I am still seething over the encounter! I know I shouldnt let that teenager get to me the way he did, but it was so over the top disrespectful that i cant seem to let it go! I really hope I dont see him on the strip tonight because I am afraid I wont be able to contain myself if he says something smart ass to me!
You are better then me! Johnathan should of had his head dislodged from his shoulders! Last trip I put him in a nerve hold and made him dam near pis his pants fro his mouth. After that I had no problems with him.

steviewonder
08-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Three words... NO TENGO DINERO!!!

While this may work sometimes, it's not going to convince them your on PC or sitting at a bar w/ out dineros.

IMO, use these two simple but effective words as loud as you want. No Eye (I)! Trust me, even if you're a gringo just say it, and everyone around you will support you if anything happens with a person begging. It means everyone around here has nothing for you. Now go!

papirazzi
08-25-2011, 07:38 PM
Damn you could have paid the hungriest elder to stomp a mude hole in his lil ass..
That story reminds me of a time in BC...A youngin was busy beggin my boys for money, when he rolled up on my boy JSJ and asked him, JSJ said no...what does youngin do? He spits at JSJ.
JSJ lost it and grabbed the lil disrespectful youngin and was ready to bitch slap his teeth right out of his mouth, when Tego (who now hustles on PC as well) grabs JSJ's hand and pushes him and proceeds to put the smack down on the youngin.
After beating the shit out of youngin and reminding him that we are his elders and to respect us...he informed us that hitting one of those little bastards would have been trouble for sure..but he can whip his ass day and night.

Of course that didn't stop Tego from asking for something to eat...Shit we feed him GOOD!!!!

givengo440
08-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Damn you could have paid the hungriest elder to stomp a mude hole in his lil ass..
That story reminds me of a time in BC...A youngin was busy beggin my boys for money, when he rolled up on my boy JSJ and asked him, JSJ said no...what does youngin do? He spits at JSJ.
JSJ lost it and grabbed the lil disrespectful youngin and was ready to bitch slap his teeth right out of his mouth, when Tego (who now hustles on PC as well) grabs JSJ's hand and pushes him and proceeds to put the smack down on the youngin. After beating the shit out of youngin and reminding him that we are his elders and to respect us...he informed us that hitting one of those little bastards would have been trouble for sure..but he can whip his ass day and night.

Of course that didn't stop Tego from asking for something to eat...Shit we feed him GOOD!!!! Tego has some use after all. I like Tego some others I know don't but I've never had a problem with him. I will buy him a Presidente on my next trip I may need to have someone slapped the shit out of. Trust me I can definitively think of one pussy ass motherfucker I should of smacked the shit out of. :rofl: at we feed him good

whynotme
08-25-2011, 07:53 PM

obviously he knew he wasn't talkin to a canadian :corky: cause he kept it up when a canadian would have kicked his ass out side the hotel and sent him hobbling back to the ghetto before he got back to his support group:corky::wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chief Papi Lindo
08-25-2011, 07:53 PM
did he have 'gangster' tattooed on his neck? if so, that lil muthafuka talks so much shyt..i embarressed him one night bc i told him 'how are you a gangster and u are broke?'..he just looked stupid...

BigLongBeach
08-25-2011, 08:40 PM
JSJ lost it and grabbed the lil disrespectful youngin and was ready to bitch slap his teeth right out of his mouth, when Tego (who now hustles on PC as well) grabs JSJ's hand and pushes him and proceeds to put the smack down on the youngin.
After beating the shit out of youngin and reminding him that we are his elders and to respect us...he informed us that hitting one of those little bastards would have been trouble for sure..but he can whip his ass day and night.

Of course that didn't stop Tego from asking for something to eat...Shit we feed him GOOD!!!!

Ryatt got it right. I have been through that too. Chillen at winners circle and one of the little kids got aggresive, he was a junky too. One of the elders saw that we were about to beat his ass and yoked him up and dragged him away.

Honestly dont get into fights down there. its your vacation, if you really want to get him throw one or the elders or politur some pesos to yoke him up. fuck it pay one of his boys to throw him a smack.

Also a couple of people mentioned it. The best way to get rid of beggars in any country. tell them you dont got money. thats it.

No Worries
08-25-2011, 08:41 PM
did he have 'gangster' tattooed on his neck? if so, that lil muthafuka talks so much shyt..i embarressed him one night bc i told him 'how are you a gangster and u are broke?'..he just looked stupid...

I think we might be talking about the same kid. Lite skin, skinny dude with a small tattooed word across his neck (I didnt read what it said). I have seen him talk shit to the other begging teenagers, but when he got real loud with me in the street and talked to me like I was one of his bitches, i was ready to lay him out.

The time is fast approaching for me to go hit the strip. I wonder if he will try to hit me up for cash tonight and what my reaction will be. Judging from all the responses, I guess hitting him with a 1-2 combo would not be a smart choice.:(

mrblackluv
08-25-2011, 08:46 PM
Tego has some use after all. I like Tego some others I know don't but I've never had a problem with him. I will buy him a Presidente on my next trip I may need to have someone slapped the shit out of. Trust me I can definitively think of one pussy ass motherfucker I should of smacked the shit out of. :rofl: at we feed him good

Another vote for Tego being OK as far as hustlers go.
He respects me when I say I don't have anything for him today.

He doesn't beg tooo much..and has actually been useful once or twice.
Translated on the phone for me one time.
He has told a few of the DBAT's to backup/shut up on my behalf.

mrblackluv
08-25-2011, 08:51 PM
I think we might be talking about the same kid. Lite skin, skinny dude with a small tattooed word across his neck (I didnt read what it said). I have seen him talk shit to the other begging teenagers, but when he got real loud with me in the street and talked to me like I was one of his bitches, i was ready to lay him out.

The time is fast approaching for me to go hit the strip. I wonder if he will try to hit me up for cash tonight and what my reaction will be. Judging from all the responses, I guess hitting him with a 1-2 combo would not be a smart choice.:(

I think I ran across the same kid..
Real lightskin...real skinny. Wears skinny jeans hanging all the way off his ass. and tats on his neck. Run's his mouth alot..

He's definitley a DBAT..

BigLongBeach
08-25-2011, 08:54 PM
the kid deserves a beating and some harrasement back. You could throw him a beating but then again who is going to vouch for you with politur?

You could get a older dude to do it
you could get politur to do it

but i say just grab two fine as chics tonight and take it out on them

givengo440
08-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Another vote for Tego being OK as far as hustlers go.
He respects me when I say I don't have anything for him today.

He doesn't beg tooo much..and has actually been useful once or twice.
Translated on the phone for me one time.
He has told a few of the DBAT's to backup/shut up on my behalf.
MrBlackluv I have heard some good things about you respect sir. As far as Tego on my last trip I will agree when I said I didn't have it he was cool and when I was able to buy him a Presidente he appreciated it. I think some guys overreact to him but they have to also remember where you are at. Tego in my opinion is good peeps.

blazaveli
08-25-2011, 09:23 PM
While this may work sometimes, it's not going to convince them your on PC or sitting at a bar w/ out dineros.

IMO, use these two simple but effective words as loud as you want. No Eye (I)! Trust me, even if you're a gringo just say it, and everyone around you will support you if anything happens with a person begging. It means everyone around here has nothing for you. Now go!

Of course but the point it gets accross is that you aint giving em shit. They know you got money. just not for their ass.

blazaveli
08-25-2011, 09:30 PM
Tego has some use after all. I like Tego some others I know don't but I've never had a problem with him. I will buy him a Presidente on my next trip I may need to have someone slapped the shit out of. Trust me I can definitively think of one pussy ass motherfucker I should of smacked the shit out of. :rofl: at we feed him good

It's great look to have one of the yung cats on your payroll. My lil homie Sammy is cool. He doesn't beg for money. He'll translate for us if need be. Go and snatch some chicks in a heartbeat. Give you a quick run down on who not to fuck with and who is cool. I've even given him my camera for two days to hold down and take pics and he's come back with it. He's smart kid and knows not to bite the hand that feeds him. When we leave, we leave him shit we dont take take back like white tees, sneakers we don't care about and an occasional meal or coke drink here and there.

Only one I trust out there. The only downside is it can be hard to shake his ass at times but it comes with the territory and he knows when to fall back most of the time now after few hard lessons.

papirazzi
08-25-2011, 11:17 PM
I knew Tego since 05 when he hustled in BC..what amazed me is that he seems to get it...just alittle. You tell him you don't have it, he says okay and keeps it moving. In his mind, somebody will. I don't mind buying him a drink from time to time or even feeding him...I consider that my retainer for when them dbats get out of hand.

blazaveli
08-26-2011, 01:04 AM
the kid deserves a beating and some harrasement back. You could throw him a beating but then again who is going to vouch for you with politur?

You could get a older dude to do it
you could get politur to do it

but i say just grab two fine as chics tonight and take it out on them

If you beat up one of the young ones the Politur is the last thing you need to be worring about.

Mr. Smooth
08-26-2011, 04:38 AM

My jaw still aches from laughing at that. eastcoast, we've never have met but, dude, tell me the truth. Are you really Dave Chapelle?

gdogg
08-26-2011, 05:00 AM
My jaw still aches from laughing at that. eastcoast, we've never have met but, dude, tell me the truth. Are you really Dave Chapelle?

I keep telling y'all that this dude is funny. He's been restraining the humor lately, but he's got the goods.
:wink:

No Worries
08-26-2011, 05:23 AM
Anyone have a picture of this Tego? he sounds like a good resource to have on the payroll.

No Worries
08-26-2011, 05:25 AM
If you beat up one of the young ones the Politur is the last thing you need to be worring about.

You mean the politur wont give a damn if we whip the ass of one of those loud mouth teenagers?

dquick
08-26-2011, 06:17 AM
You mean the politur wont give a damn if we whip the ass of one of those loud mouth teenagers?

:confused::confused::confused:

No Worries. Think about it. Let's say you are from the Bronx. You walk up and see some foreigner beating up a 13 year old kid from the neighborhood. You know him and his family. Do you think that foreigner would make it out of the Bronx in one piece? The foreigner would be lucky if he was only arrested.

dquick
08-26-2011, 06:23 AM
Anyone have a picture of this Tego? he sounds like a good resource to have on the payroll.

I was wondering the same thing. Is Tego the short Dominican who hangs around Winners Circle looking for a guy to buy him a drink? Speaks with a New York accent? I never gave him a thing because I stay clear of Dominican hustlers who speak perfect English. Usually deportees.

givengo440
08-26-2011, 06:35 AM
He's actually in one of Habibs Pornos LOL

TONYTNT40
08-26-2011, 10:25 AM

You dont have to put your hands on him. I would pull out 100 pesos, just to show him how cheap his life is. I would ask, who wants to make some money, and who is the toughest? I would look at him, and say,"see these shoes, I dont want to get them dirty, because I will stick my foot up your ass, but I will let your friend take up my light work."

papirazzi
08-26-2011, 11:11 AM

What was he doing.....husteling the camera man...because he wasn't performing in it..lmao

blazaveli
08-26-2011, 11:17 AM
:confused::confused::confused:

No Worries. Think about it. Let's say you are from the Bronx. You walk up and see some foreigner beating up a 13 year old kid from the neighborhood. You know him and his family. Do you think that foreigner would make it out of the Bronx in one piece? The foreigner would be lucky if he was only arrested.

Dquick caught my drift... Exactly what I meant. The smart move is to keep it moving. You can easily embarass him without laying a hand on him like some of other posts have indicated.

givengo440
08-26-2011, 12:41 PM
What was he doing.....husteling the camera man...because he wasn't performing in it..lmao
LOL Ryatt he was performing but I cannot find the movie shit! Let me keep on digging :rofl:

yayow
08-26-2011, 12:47 PM
LOL Ryatt he was performing but I cannot find the movie shit! Let me keep on digging :rofl:

Yeah he was performing I saw it too, and it made me do a double take when I saw who it was, I forget who the chica was but she was well known from up in Sosua as well.

el toro
08-26-2011, 01:41 PM

I should meet up with this Tego cat next month. I don't usually have any trouble shaking off aggressive beggars, but I like to expand my circle of USEFUL locals. My Brick City scowl with the words "no me siga" (don't follow me) usually scares off unwanted beggars and undesirable chicas alike.

Chief Papi Lindo
08-26-2011, 02:14 PM

is he? i never seen him in any of them. tego is my homie, ive known him since he was in BC..

MrHappy
08-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Very clear illustration of why my golden rule with those types is simply don't engage. No matter how insistent they are when they first approach you, just ignore them like they don't exist. Don't look at them, don't react in any way, don't respond verbally, nothing. I rarely have issues with these guys, and that's why.

Your mistake was you actually tried to be nice to the guy and responded to him. That's all the opening they need to become a royal pain-in-the-ass.

But good decision not to escalate it later. That would only have made it a lot worse for you.

Nail on the head. Ignore them. They don't exist.

Simply put, that is the only language they understand.

DASBOOTY
08-26-2011, 03:27 PM
It's great look to have one of the yung cats on your payroll. My lil homie Sammy is cool. He doesn't beg for money. He'll translate for us if need be. Go and snatch some chicks in a heartbeat. Give you a quick run down on who not to fuck with and who is cool. I've even given him my camera for two days to hold down and take pics and he's come back with it. He's smart kid and knows not to bite the hand that feeds him. When we leave, we leave him shit we dont take take back like white tees, sneakers we don't care about and an occasional meal or coke drink here and there.

Only one I trust out there. The only downside is it can be hard to shake his ass at times but it comes with the territory and he knows when to fall back most of the time now after few hard lessons.

I think I know this Sammy. I met him on the beach last July. 15-16 years old, speaks perfect English and seems very ambitious. Nice kid, I was impressed with him.

I had a bottle of coke in my mini-cooler and a bag of chips in my beach bag. So I gave them to him.

bronxbomber718
08-26-2011, 03:35 PM
I think I know this Sammy. I met him on the beach last July. 15-16 years old, speaks perfect English and seems very ambitious. Nice kid, I was impressed with him.

I had a bottle of coke in my mini-cooler and a bag of chips in my beach bag. So I gave them to him.

most likely the same one

No Worries
08-26-2011, 05:26 PM
I just ran into the little fucker this afternoon, he came up to me like we were best friends!! Little did he know that I had my caemra running. He has that "Gangster" tattoo on the right hand side of his neck. He tried running some game on me that someone tried to rob his money/moped and he stabbed him and spent 48 hours in jail, now he needs 1000 pesos to get his bike out of police lockup.

blazaveli
08-26-2011, 05:32 PM
I just ran into the little fucker this afternoon, he came up to me like we were best friends!! Little did he know that I had my caemra running. He has that "Gangster" tattoo on the right hand side of his neck. He tried running some game on me that someone tried to rob his money/moped and he stabbed him and spent 48 hours in jail, now he needs 1000 pesos to get his bike out of police lockup.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

blazaveli
08-26-2011, 05:35 PM

I remember that lil assholes... I put him in check once I think on my first or 2nd trip. He was annoying the shit out of me and I had to tell him to fall back. I was already irritated and he just kept nagging.

yayow
08-26-2011, 08:53 PM

That kid has been problems forever, he has basically been on his own for at least the last 4 years that I am aware of, his mom was one of the putas on the strip (she hung out a lot in the area around 4 Roses and Europa back in the day), so he has seen his mom taking up with a lot of different tourists on the strip, guess it couldn't have been easy for him also had a younger brother who seemed to be sickly a lot and he had to take care of his brother a lot while mom was blowing and fucking dudes to make money. But he is an ass, his mom very light skin, skinny flacita, with decent boobs (just what many of you guys like, probably a few have been with her, wish I could remember her name), she had a big problem with drugs, was strung out often. A dude I knew from Chicago wifed her up for about a week about 3 yrs ago, when he was staying in Club Residencial.

Chief Papi Lindo
08-26-2011, 10:46 PM

yup..thats the lil muthafuka

eastcoastallstar
08-26-2011, 11:06 PM
That kid has been problems forever, he has basically been on his own for at least the last 4 years that I am aware of, his mom was one of the putas on the strip (she hung out a lot in the area around 4 Roses and Europa back in the day), so he has seen his mom taking up with a lot of different tourists on the strip, guess it couldn't have been easy for him also had a younger brother who seemed to be sickly a lot and he had to take care of his brother a lot while mom was blowing and fucking dudes to make money. But he is an ass, his mom very light skin, skinny flacita, with decent boobs (just what many of you guys like, probably a few have been with her, wish I could remember her name), she had a big problem with drugs, was strung out often. A dude I knew from Chicago wifed her up for about a week about 3 yrs ago, when he was staying in Club Residencial.

Sad Story....Still woulda told him I'll slap the shit outta you--now I can add--and your whore ass mother too.

Chief Papi Lindo
08-26-2011, 11:10 PM
is his mom still on the strip?

yayow
08-26-2011, 11:21 PM
Sad Story....Still woulda told him I'll slap the shit outta you--now I can add--and your whore ass mother too.

I agree EC not makning any excuses for him, just providing a little history. He was a bad kid but harmless 3 years ago, now he thinks he's a real gangster, he will probably end up dead if he continues the way he is going.

is his mom still on the strip?

Last time I was there was last November, and I did see her briefly just in passing, almost didn't recognize her, she seemed like she cleaned up her act a little. Didn't have that strung out look like she used to have in the past. Saw the kid too, he was hanging out in front of El Flows acting like a jerk as usual.

Chief Papi Lindo
08-26-2011, 11:29 PM
I agree EC not makning any excuses for him, just providing a little history. He was a bad kid but harmless 3 years ago, now he thinks he's a real gangster, he will probably end up dead if he continues the way he is going.

Last time I was there was last November, and I did see her briefly just in passing, almost didn't recognize her, she seemed like she cleaned up her act a little. Didn't have that strung out look like she used to have in the past. Saw the kid too, he was hanging out in front of El Flows acting like a jerk as usual.

i cursed his lil ass out but we are cool...but i ddnt know his mama was a sosua rat...how about the other kid thats older and heavier than him...i forgot his name, but i wonder was his mama a sosua rat too?

Coolie High
08-27-2011, 02:24 AM
The great thing about DR is that if you want to do some dirt you do it indirectly. Down there ur mind should change to that of the Godfather. The only thing that you deal with directly is your money, your beer and your woman. There are more then enough cats hungry to take care of ur problems for a small fee of course. Next time u see that bad mouthafucka get someone to slap the taste out his mouth for Ol’Coolie.:iconTU::iconTU:

Hell we should start an ISOC Respect ur Elders Fund. The funds would be used to give to a hungry dominican/haitian to beat any disrespecting kids ass. I’ll start the donation off with 500pesos. :mrgreen:

givengo440
08-27-2011, 06:35 AM
Dam he is still coming at you after all that! WOW!!! We had a slight problem with him just in front of Merengue when we parked the car after driving down the mountain from our villa (very nice I must add) in Puerta Plata :rofl:. He was trying to hustle the car and was told politely no thank you and began to mouth off and B319 told him if there is anything wrong with my car when I get back it's your ass! He acted like he wanted to say something more but I think he sensed the ass whooping that would of resulted as we walked onto the strip one night. O what a night is was in Classicos... SHIT! :surprised::iconTU:

yayow
08-27-2011, 08:27 AM
Dam he is still coming at you after all that! WOW!!! We had a slight problem with him just in front of Merengue when we parked the car after driving down the mountain from our villa (very nice I must add) in Puerta Plata :rofl:. He was trying to hustle the car and was told politely no thank you and began to mouth off and B319 told him if there is anything wrong with my car when I get back it's your ass! He acted like he wanted to say something more but I think he sensed the ass whooping that would of resulted as we walked onto the strip one night. O what a night is was in Classicos... SHIT! :surprised::iconTU:

Reminds me of a situation down in la capital one night when fastfood and I was hanging out, it wasn't a kid just an older bum trying to get something to watch the ride, we told him to go fuck himself basically. We weren't in the spot long but when we got out we had a flat, the motherfucker, he wasn't no where to be found, which was lucky for him. He was probably some where in the shadows watching as we changed the tire.

BigLongBeach
08-27-2011, 10:06 AM
after classicos one night we were getting chicken across the street. My newbie friends were eating and i joined them. One was having a stressed out day and was getting annoyed by the hustlers.

This kid rolls up sits next to me with the my friend my friend....
my response
"que diablo tu kiere!!! quitate de mi lado!! mira a ese tipo el esta quillado si tu lo mira te va partir la cara!!"

and he walked away.

BigLongBeach
08-27-2011, 10:18 AM

They all seem to go through that phase where they are/think they are hot shit on the street and they are either going to end up dead, running things, or just another bum.

We saw the same thing happening with "sammy's" brother "jonathon" last year. We met them in 2009 and saw that his hustle game was starting. in 2010 he had his own little crew and chica network. he was aparantly rolling with a kid that killed someone. We figured he was either going to be running things by next year or dead.

well he ended up a junkee. He is now the haitian's (with the mitsubishi montero) bitch and errand boy. His other running partner was no where to be found.

same thing can be said for lots of other of those guys on the strip. look at abel. he went from being one of the dudes everyone knows to hiding in the cracks like roaches.

TNT72
08-27-2011, 10:19 AM
after classicos one night we were getting chicken across the street. My newbie friends were eating and i joined them. One was having a stressed out day and was getting annoyed by the hustlers.

This kid rolls up sits next to me with the my friend my friend....
my response
"que diablo tu kiere!!! quitate de mi lado!! mira a ese tipo el esta quillado si tu lo mira te va partir la cara!!"

and he walked away.

Well, that doesn't work in Google Translate.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A little help BLB.

BigLongBeach
08-27-2011, 10:38 AM

Well, that doesn't work in Google Translate.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A little help BLB.

lol... i cant let my mother, or novia see me talking or writing like that. They will then know im a lost cause.

basically:
what the fuck do you want! go away! see that dude he is pissed if you look at him he will fuck you up!

it should really be written like below but i choose to do it in tigueraje to show the difference

Que tu quiere? quitate de mi lado. ese senior ahi esta bravo, si tu lo mira te va dar un golpe!

DCIronman
08-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Down there ur mind should change to that of the Godfather.

I feel the need to speak to any newbies reading this. Keep the above frame of mind limited to Sosua, or other tourist areas (even then you should be careful). In the non-tourist areas (the real DR), this could get you taken for a ride. And it might just cost you more than you are willing, or able, to pay.:lol:

lindin
09-06-2011, 11:24 AM
You are better then me! Johnathan should of had his head dislodged from his shoulders! Last trip I put him in a nerve hold and made him dam near pis his pants fro his mouth. After that I had no problems with him.

Jonathan was the first person who came to mind before I even finished reading the story, Lol. Figures it was his begging ass.:rofl:

No Worries
09-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Jonathan was the first person who came to mind before I even finished reading the story, Lol. Figures it was his begging ass.:rofl:

Is that what this kid's name is? I never bothered to ask him

lindin
09-07-2011, 02:50 PM

If its the same person I always run into, its a young kid originally from NY, who speaks pretty good English. Always trying to hustle people for money, usually hanging out in front of the clubs or NG.

TONYTNT40
09-07-2011, 03:11 PM

No, thats not Jonathan. Jonathan is the kid that was hanging around when I was there.

steviewonder
09-07-2011, 03:17 PM
If its the same person I always run into, its a young kid originally from NY, who speaks pretty good English.

Somewhat related situation I had in Bavaro recently. Had this young Dominican kid (18 or so) always sitting in front of our non A1 hotel either begging, or trying to deal anything to tourist. Asked; where did you learn English, and he says he lived in the states 5 yrs. Asked; what are you doing back here? Answer; the stupid Govt deported my ass after convicting me for simply trying to sell drugs:eek: He honestly felt he should have been able to serve his time in prison along with all the benefits as opposed to being deported:rofl:

JD426
09-07-2011, 04:03 PM
They just dont know right from wrong. They only understand what can possibly be in it for them, money wise. Thats why we have to be so carful with these dudes, young or old, esp the Newbies They will set you up in a hearbeat, and your life means nothing to them, almost like little sociopaths really.

papirazzi
09-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Somewhat related situation I had in Bavaro recently. Had this young Dominican kid (18 or so) always sitting in front of our non A1 hotel either begging, or trying to deal anything to tourist. Asked; where did you learn English, and he says he lived in the states 5 yrs. Asked; what are you doing back here? Answer; the stupid Govt deported my ass after convicting me for simply trying to sell drugs:eek: He honestly felt he should have been able to serve his time in prison along with all the benefits as opposed to being deported:rofl:

They do get all the benefits of prison time...but the minute they are to be released, they're greeted by INS and swiftly deported. So he got half of the deal! :rofl:

el toro
09-07-2011, 05:08 PM
They do get all the benefits of prison time...but the minute they are to be released, they're greeted by INS and swiftly deported. So he got half of the deal! :rofl:

It's interesting when you have illegal cats facing time. I guess time would be easier served here than in DR if you're a street smart cat that can handle himself. At least hots and cotts are guaranteed (as is cable and luxuries--whole other debate).

I know Mexico doesn't extradite to US states like Texas that have the death penalty and have heard of guys that do their time in Mexico because of that. However, serving time in Mexico is a death sentence for many.

BigLongBeach
09-07-2011, 05:49 PM
It's interesting when you have illegal cats facing time. I guess time would be easier served here than in DR if you're a street smart cat that can handle himself. At least hots and cotts are guaranteed (as is cable and luxuries--whole other debate).

I know Mexico doesn't extradite to US states like Texas that have the death penalty and have heard of guys that do their time in Mexico because of that. However, serving time in Mexico is a death sentence for many.

its not that time is easy. Its not easy getting here, and it's less easy getting here after you get a felony. They came here cause they need to hustle and make money. Remember whatever level of job they get here will be way more than most make back home.

They want to stay and do their time here. It hurts their overall earning potential by having to go back to DR.

from what i have seen just the real gangsta thug dudes are ok with getting out of there time and getting back to DR. Those are the guys that have enough money hidden to come back and start their own business whether it is legal like a colmado, bar, or more shady like a banca, or illegal pawn shop.

papirazzi
09-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Here's the thing BLB..The REAL TRILL GANGTERS..don't even see prison out here. Those dudes have so many layers that by time heat gets close....there in San Francisco somewhere in a fucking nice little compound. Comes out once in a blue moon, but beyond that dudes stay in. The majority of the deportees that are in any of the tourist areas trying to hustle were no good at their chosen trade.

BigLongBeach
09-07-2011, 06:23 PM
The majority of the deportees that are in any of the tourist areas trying to hustle were no good at their chosen trade.

yeah i totally agree, most of the street dudes you see around that were deportees are just the bottom of the barrel dudes that were weak criminals in the u.s. got deported and aint got shit to do. Those dudes would love to get back in the game in the u.s. too bad they werent good enough at their hustle to begin with.

Here's the thing BLB..The REAL TRILL GANGTERS..don't even see prison out here. Those dudes have so many layers that by time heat gets close....there in San Francisco somewhere in a fucking nice little compound. Comes out once in a blue moon, but beyond that dudes stay in.

you got it 100% right again. To add onto your original post. These are the dudes that were legit criminals in the u.s. They make them do enough of their time then send them back to DR. These are the dudes that were legit criminals so they can apply their criminal experience in dR. The ones that have a stash start something up in dR(colmado, whorehouse, liquor store) or they apply their criminal expertise in DR (drugs, contraband, bootlegging, loan sharking, etc.)

EDIT: like you said no1 fucks with them, they stay low, the cops dont scare them, the cops dont fuck with them, and they enjoy their freedom

Tenmei27
01-17-2012, 11:09 PM
So that's why I couldn't figure out what it said...

Written in the "school " spanish it all makes sense. LOL Thanx!!!

lol... i cant let my mother, or novia see me talking or writing like that. They will then know im a lost cause.

basically:
what the fuck do you want! go away! see that dude he is pissed if you look at him he will fuck you up!

it should really be written like below but i choose to do it in tigueraje to show the difference

Que tu quiere? quitate de mi lado. ese senior ahi esta bravo, si tu lo mira te va dar un golpe!