PDA

View Full Version : 08/2011 - How do I subscribe and which one do I want?

fastford92
08-27-2011, 02:40 AM
New member, have yet to go mongering south of the border. Been considering a trip to Peru for some time and thought I may be able to find a little info here. Did a quick search, but I didn't find anything on how to upgrade in order to see trip reports. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully soon I can start planing a trip to try the latin flavor :)

naptime
08-27-2011, 03:07 AM
welcome to the board

yayow
08-27-2011, 08:44 AM
Yeah read the thread that Naptime suggested, but the main thing is contribute to the board, in discussions, trip reports most guys like a few pictures with their reports, and get to know some of the guys on the board and interact with them on a personal level.

Not really that hard, before doing that to be able to read the reports of others there is a small fee, to get into the paid section which will grant you access to some things that you won't have from the free section (definitely worth the price).

Jimmydr
08-27-2011, 09:11 AM
Yeah read the thread that Naptime suggested, but the main thing is contribute to the board, in discussions, trip reports most guys like a few pictures with their reports, and get to know some of the guys on the board and interact with them on a personal level.

Not really that hard, before doing that to be able to read the reports of others there is a small fee, to get into the paid section which will grant you access to some things that you won't have from the free section (definitely worth the price).

Not only are there a few 1,000 trip reports from a couple of dozen countries, there are some awesome discussions going on as well.

weyland
08-27-2011, 09:55 AM
Jiimmy, you and DT need to make a lot easier for newbies to pay their subscription. All the information is really hidden away. You are losing money because a lot of guys will be willing to pay but just say "fuck it" and put it on the backburner forever. It should all be clear and obvious on the welcome page.

It is very clear.

Did a quick search, but I didn't find anything on how to upgrade in order to see trip reports. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You were saying, Jimmy ... ?

Jimmydr
08-27-2011, 10:00 AM
You were saying, Jimmy ... ?

Look at the trip reports and you will see about 200 - 300 are looking at them. I walked a couple guys thru, but that link on this page is as clear as day.

jacknback
08-27-2011, 08:08 PM
Look at the trip reports and you will see about 200 - 300 are looking at them. I walked a couple guys thru, but that link on this page is as clear as day.

yeh,yeh...just like how easy it is to put up a countdown clock and post pictures!!!!:rofl::rofl:

naptime
08-28-2011, 01:53 AM

i gotta agree with weyland..

it took me 10 minutes to find it.

and once i was on the page that had the pay link.. i was on it for a few minutes before i realized it was at the top of the page..

yes, it is written clear. i'll give ya that...

so clear that it blends in with everything else...

needs to be big bright letters or something.

Jimmydr
09-27-2011, 11:55 AM
For all of you guys interested in reading much more, here is the link.

Jimmydr
10-07-2011, 06:06 PM
For all you guys interested in seeing the trip reports.

weyland
10-07-2011, 08:57 PM
The 25 year option for only US$299 is tempting, but can you guarantee I will be able to use it to the full?

Jimmydr
10-08-2011, 09:47 AM
The 25 year option for only US$299 is tempting, but can you guarantee I be able to use it to the full?

You can leave it to anyone you want in your will.

Tingtong
10-08-2011, 02:00 PM
New member, have yet to go mongering south of the border. Been considering a trip to Peru for some time and thought I may be able to find a little info here. Did a quick search, but I didn't find anything on how to upgrade in order to see trip reports. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully soon I can start planing a trip to try the latin flavor :)

For Peru (Lima) you need to suscribe to ISG forum and ask David33 for recommendations.

Jimmydr
05-13-2012, 09:15 AM
How to get to the trip reports.

tt_er
09-02-2012, 11:59 AM
So I paid for the membership yesterday for one month. But I still can see anything I paid for just yet.

Jimmydr
09-02-2012, 12:01 PM
So I paid for the membership yesterday for one month. But I still can see anything I paid for just yet.

You have access now.

Portofino33
09-02-2012, 06:28 PM

Aloha from Hawaii, I will be in town from Maui the 19th to 26th, staying at a Villa in Sosua, I am new to this post and this is my first trip to the DR. Have spent my time in Thai/PI/Cambodia; if anyone is going to be in town, perhaps I can buy you a few beers and enjoy the scenery:) Having never been with a Spanish or DR lady, I am thoroughly excited about my trip. Aloha from another beautiful place.
Jim

weyland
09-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Aloha from Hawaii, I will be in town from Maui the 19th to 26th, staying at a Villa in Sosua, I am new to this post and this is my first trip to the DR. Have spent my time in Thai/PI/Cambodia; if anyone is going to be in town, perhaps I can buy you a few beers and enjoy the scenery:) Having never been with a Spanish or DR lady, I am thoroughly excited about my trip. Aloha from another beautiful place.
Jim
There are always between 10 and 30 members in town. Post a reminder here the day before you travel saying you will be in Rocky's at 11.30am on such and such a day and asking guys to meet you there. Once there ask Rick the manager to introduce you to ISOC members. Also name the villa you are in (only if you are happy to do so, you may have reasons not to). You may have ISOC neighbours.

You won't find many Spanish ladies so don't get your hopes up there. Might find a few light-skinned dominicanas who fantasize about being Spanish, though Sosua is not the best town in the DR even for that.

mon55
09-04-2012, 05:53 AM
You have access now.
Same problem for me !

Yesterday I paid a three months subscription for "Pictures & Trip reports" but I don't find any difference in the web or in the subscription section.
What am I doing bad ?

Señor JDR of Medellin
09-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Same problem for me !

Yesterday I paid a three months subscription for "Pictures & Trip reports" but I don't find any difference in the web or in the subscription section.
What am I doing bad ?

You got access yesterday.

mon55
09-06-2012, 03:45 AM
Thanks.
Problem solved.
This subscription is really good !

CRNatureman
10-21-2012, 10:03 PM
Hi. I bought a month subscription about 3 or 4 days ago and still no access. Paypal said payment should be approved in three to five business days. Does that sound right or is there a problem with access?

TNT72
10-22-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi. I bought a month subscription about 3 or 4 days ago and still no access. Paypal said payment should be approved in three to five business days. Does that sound right or is there a problem with access?

Send JimmyDR a private message. He has to activate it.

CRNatureman
10-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Thanks TNT!

Señor JDR of Medellin
10-22-2012, 06:10 PM
Send JimmyDR a private message. He has to activate it.

Its been fixed a while now. Some of these subscriptions take 5 business days to clear.

CRNatureman
10-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Its been fixed a while now. Some of these subscriptions take 5 business days to clear.

Yep. It took 5 days for access, but I have it now, Thanks!

Jimmydr
11-03-2013, 09:19 AM
I can now take credit cards (visa, Mastercard and Discover)

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com (Jdrent97@gmail.com)

I will need

Name
Address including Zip
Credit Card Number
Expiration Date
Card Security Code

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

Processing takes place after 6PM M-F and all day Sat & Sun(Once processed, status will change)

Joe Rilla
11-24-2013, 09:44 PM
There are always between 10 and 30 members in town. Post a reminder here the day before you travel saying you will be in Rocky's at 11.30am on such and such a day and asking guys to meet you there. Once there ask Rick the manager to introduce you to ISOC members. Also name the villa you are in (only if you are happy to do so, you may have reasons not to). You may have ISOC neighbours.

You won't find many Spanish ladies so don't get your hopes up there. Might find a few light-skinned dominicanas who fantasize about being Spanish, though Sosua is not the best town in the DR even for that.

I love it !!! " a few light-skinned dominicanas who fantasize about being Spanish" ROTFL. You aint lying bro.

Señor JDR of Medellin
12-11-2013, 09:00 AM
The Google Wallet Card has arrived Received money through Google Wallet?
Now, with the Google Wallet card, you can instantly spend that money to make in-store purchases at millions of MasterCard®†† locations or withdraw cash at ATMs.

Señor JDR of Medellin
12-11-2013, 09:05 AM
The Google Wallet Card has arrived Received money through Google Wallet?
Now, with the Google Wallet card, you can instantly spend that money to make in-store purchases at millions of MasterCard®†† locations or withdraw cash at ATMs.

Anyone with Google can send me money to pay for Trip Report Access

Jimmydr
12-17-2013, 07:39 PM
Great news now

Americans can load to

www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=40398168

From a bank account or credit card

Joining made easier

Jimmydr
12-20-2013, 04:39 PM
Great news now

Americans can load to

www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=40398168 (http://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=40398168)

From a bank account or credit card

Joining made easier

For both Google Wallet or Skrill Moneybookers send to

JDRent97@gmail.com

Jimmydr
01-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Joining is easy.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

thewall72335
01-08-2014, 07:36 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/payments.php

welcome to the board

I know I'm just being incredibly stupid today, but when I click on the payments link, I am taken to a VBulletin Message page that merely says: "In Search of Chicas | Girls does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe." I have looked all over that payment page and just can't find any link or button to click that will let me upgrade in order to view pictures and trip reports, for instance. I've been all through my user control panel and can't find it.

I know I'm missing something, it's got to be right before my eyes, but I can't see it. I'd like to use my Google Wallet to upgrade for a year. That's doable, right?

By the way, I've tried IE versions 10 and 8, thinking that maybe one or the other had some issue with displaying links, but so far I've had no joy.

thewall72335

Jimmydr
01-08-2014, 07:38 PM
I know I'm just being incredibly stupid today, but when I click on the payments link, I am taken to a VBulletin Message page that merely says: "In Search of Chicas | Girls does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe." I have looked all over that payment page and just can't find any link or button to click that will let me upgrade in order to view pictures and trip reports, for instance. I've been all through my user control panel and can't find it.

I know I'm missing something, it's got to be right before my eyes, but I can't see it. I'd like to use my Google Wallet to upgrade for a year. That's doable, right?

By the way, I've tried IE versions 10 and 8, thinking that maybe one or the other had some issue with displaying links, but so far I've had no joy.

thewall72335

I even sent you a PM today about it?

Yes you can use google Wallet

whynotme
01-08-2014, 07:42 PM

thewall72335

I removed the two links in this thread that did take you to the highlighted area above as they are from 2011 and are no longer used

join up and you will be rewarded with a wealth of knowledge:iconTU:

Jimmydr
01-30-2014, 05:14 PM
I can take Google Wallet and

Skrill Moneybookers

www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=40398168 (http://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=40398168)

as well as

can now take credit cards (visa, Mastercard and Discover)

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

I will need

Name
Address including Zip
Credit Card Number
Expiration Date
Card Security Code

Website Handle

Jimmydr
02-06-2014, 10:47 AM
Stating Monday February 10, new subscriptions will be processed from8-9:30 PM, Monday thru Friday, Saturday 6-9PM and all day Sunday. (until April)

gb
02-13-2014, 04:28 PM
Jimmy I sent you an email - looking to get trip report access!

Jimmydr
02-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Jimmy I sent you an email - looking to get trip report access!

Skrill Moneybookers

as well as

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

I will need

Name
Address including Zip
Credit Card Number
Expiration Date
Card Security Code

Website Handle

Silicon Surfer
04-06-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm a long time member of the board but never posted. I have vast experience in DR. Hit me up if you need help with anything.

whynotme
04-06-2014, 08:09 PM
I'm a long time member of the board but never posted. I have vast experience in DR. Hit me up if you need help with anything.

welcome to our world and of posting:corky:

Apos
04-06-2014, 08:13 PM
No doubt you'll get more interest in your vast experience once you have some credibility here from posting about your experiences.

Have you met any ISOC members?

weyland
04-06-2014, 08:27 PM
What is silicon surfing? Fondling fake titties?

whynotme
04-06-2014, 08:44 PM
What is silicon surfing? Fondling fake titties?

maybe eh:corky:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/57644cdc7e48703a7.jpg

Irie
04-06-2014, 08:54 PM

Wheeeeewwww. Feeling better now. We've been waiting quite some time for someone like you to come along. :rofl:

Thanks and welcome aboard. Tell us about some of your adventures. That with pics?......you'll fit right in here.

whynotme
04-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Wheeeeewwww. Feeling better now. We've been waiting quite some time for someone like you to come along. :rofl:

Thanks and welcome aboard. Tell us about some of your adventures. That with pics?......you'll fit right in here.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
its never too late to get involved:corky:

Bimbam
05-01-2014, 08:34 AM
hello folks

i'm looking info about DR, have been at la isla grande some years ago, now i would try hispaniola

jk
05-26-2014, 06:04 PM
Hello al newbie here,, great forum...

CharlotteAndy
05-26-2014, 08:36 PM
Welcome! Browse the site and look at relevant posts, especially information on hotels, taxi's and locations of the key bars. But to be honest most action is in Sosua and located in a "you can't fucking miss it" spot. All day there is action and by 8/9 PM if you can't find a hot lady that fits your bill then your hopeless.
One thing to consider, if its your first time, announce it to the guys on the site. Also, look up Rocky's bar. Rick, the owner, is a great guy and will introduce you to other ISOC members if they are around. Great way to get started and you'll have some wingmen if you need them too.

Other areas to look for can be in Puerto Plata, Costambar(blackbeards) and other cities like Boca Chica - info on those can be found on this site.

Jao
05-26-2014, 09:38 PM
Welcome! Browse the site and look at relevant posts, especially information on hotels, taxi's and locations of the key bars. But to be honest most action is in Sosua and located in a "you can't fucking miss it" spot. All day there is action and by 8/9 PM if you can't find a hot lady that fits your bill then your hopeless.
One thing to consider, if its your first time, announce it to the guys on the site. Also, look up Rocky's bar. Rick, the owner, is a great guy and will introduce you to other ISOC members if they are around. Great way to get started and you'll have some wingmen if you need them too.

Other areas to look for can be in Puerto Plata, Costambar(blackbeards) and other cities like Boca Chica - info on those can be found on this site.

Most action in Sosua? So the city with the greatest number of inhabitants in the DR isn't mentioned by you.

Jao
05-26-2014, 11:56 PM
hello folks

i'm looking info about DR, have been at la isla grande some years ago, now i would try hispaniola

Haiti and the Dominican Republic are on the island of Hispaniola. Beautiful places to visit, with beautiful women, in Haiti and the Dominican Republic.

Jao
05-27-2014, 10:34 AM

For me for Mongering, Santo Domingo, then Santiago, then the smaller towns (Moca, La Vega, Bonao, San Cristobal, San Pedro de Macoris, La Romana). Favorite area, Southwest of the DR from Bani to Pedernales (from Pedernales easy to enter Haiti to explore and enjoy). Favorite women, San Pedro de Macoris. Favorite beach Bayahibe.

Hrufus
05-27-2014, 04:49 PM
Success is one thing ... Enjoying it is another.
i am Locked, Loaded and ready to Rock N Roll !!! :bigthumbup:

tarzan
05-27-2014, 04:51 PM
I like the enthusiasm. :corky: Welcome aboard.

eldorob
05-27-2014, 05:47 PM
Yes, and spell checking will help you out with certain members. But not the chicas.

Jao
05-27-2014, 06:32 PM

All Excellent areas with loads of action, I am happy to see that you are having fun in those locations and I hope you continue to visit them.

Well worth it to get a paid subscription to this site.

Johnf0000
05-31-2014, 12:21 AM
Great site

ciroc1979
06-08-2014, 11:41 PM
first time on forum

myjohnson69
06-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Hello all,

Looking forward to reading and sharing stories ...

souther
06-09-2014, 06:58 PM
Hey, I need some help here if available.

I will be traveling to puerto plata this 4th of July weekend and I plan to be back and forth between there and sosua. I know alot of clubs are closing, so I wanted to know where are the hotspots in puerto plata (clubs to pick up chicas, etc), and sosua at the moment.

Also, I know of the venus cabana in puerto plata, are there any other good ones in puerto plata (and sosua) anyone can recommend?....

Oh and which has prettier chicas, blackbeards or fod?

I've been gathering info throughout the forums as well.....Please help me if you can

el_papi_chew_low
06-09-2014, 07:29 PM
July 4th should be a big weekend in Sosua/POP as you have the Beachfest event again this year in addition to the usual crowd. Last year, there were athletes, ballers, frat dudes and celebs and models. Here is the link for this year: http://drbeachfestival.com/?page_id=183

http://drbeachfestival.com/?page_id=168

Señor JDR of Medellin
06-09-2014, 09:23 PM
I've been gathering info throughout the forums as well.....Please help me if you can

99% is in the trip report section

gensam62
06-14-2014, 10:55 AM
Does anyone know?

weyland
06-14-2014, 11:01 AM
Give us a clue which country you are talking about. Or if you don't want to make it that easy for us, just the continent.

Malo
06-15-2014, 09:23 AM
Give us a clue which country you are talking about. Or if you don't want to make it that easy for us, just the continent.

Lets keep guessing.

black foxe
06-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Best girls in the world. Be back soon.

retyurk
06-23-2014, 08:41 PM
Hello All,

I am going to Sosuo in a week ... so I am researching and learning so I have the best time. Any advice for this super newbie will be appreciated :)

Rety

retyurk
06-23-2014, 08:44 PM
Hello Everyone,

Going on first trip to DR

Single

Found this site searching online
Very excited

Experienced the pleasures of a paid escort in Las Vegas

Will provide report when I return!

Will see how my what I imagine in my head translates to reality ;)

Rety

Señor JDR of Medellin
06-24-2014, 09:20 AM
Hello All,

I am going to Sosuo in a week ... so I am researching and learning so I have the best time. Any advice for this super newbie will be appreciated :)

Rety

Need to read actual trip reports in private sections.

Señor JDR of Medellin
06-25-2014, 08:55 AM
I will be away for ten days but you can still use Google Wallet to join or renew. Just send me at e mail, at Jimmydr@jimmydr.com to tell me that google was used

few043
07-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Hello!! I'm new to this forum and thought it may be a good place to learn more about the DR. I have a bi girlfriend who goes everywhere with me so obviously I'm looking for gorgeous bi Dominicans in a safe environment. All thoughts advice and ideas are welcome.

BrooklynBeas
07-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Hello!! I'm new to this forum and thought it may be a good place to learn more about the DR. I have a bi girlfriend who goes everywhere with me so obviously I'm looking for gorgeous bi Dominicans in a safe environment. All thoughts advice and ideas are welcome.

Info promised if you promise a trip report when you return... Pic and stories a must! LOL

jackxx
07-08-2014, 09:49 AM
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I've laid low for a few days reading some of the posts, etc.. I heard about this site from a friend. I'm looking to book a fun fantasy vacation. I'll be asking questions. Thanks Jack

thunderstar
07-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Sod it - ill help you out!

If she is game and its your first time to the DR - have a look at Blackbeards Adult resort - google is your friend and they have a "swinging couples" offer on right now!

Im sure you will have a good time!

If you have been a few times before, have a little spanish and feel a little more confident about trying a little more "real" DR, then hit Sosua.

If you have been to the DR before and have Spanish - well, the country is your oyster!

Give us a little more info - ie experience in country? Do you speak Spanish? Are you guys BOTH experienced in Pay 4 play together? How long do you have for vacation time? What sort of budget do you have? Have you done this type of vacation before?

By the way - there are a few guys on the board in the same situation as yourself - I am lucky enough to be one of them! :corky:

MrHappy
07-10-2014, 09:22 AM
I've been through a lot of Bi girl friends, and all of them have told me they have no problem figuring out who's bi and who isn't. It's almost like a sixth sense with them.

I've taken them to bars in the past, and they would point one out and say "She's bi", and they would be right every time.

I'm guessing it's sort of like the same thing you would experience if you noticed there was a guy checking you out every time you look in his direction.

I'm with Thunder.. go to Blackbeards; it's an excellent controlled environment and like fishing in a barrel.

diggley
07-14-2014, 07:58 AM
lots of experience in dom rep, particularly north coast.
will be branching out this fall to phillipines ( makati and angeles ), plus thailand bangkok - pattaya - chiang mai.
also during summer to germany ( hamburg and berlin )plus central europe.
suggestions for people and places always very welcome.
thaks. diggley

uthor33
07-14-2014, 08:50 PM
i have been to sousa many times , was great but was very dead last time i was there , i want to go to costa rica , but i not sure what city to go to and where to say ?

den
07-20-2014, 01:26 AM
Hello All:

Has anyone stayed at any all-inclusive adult resorts in the DR? I'm having trouble trying to decide if I should go to an all-inclusive (food, drinks, girls) resort or, make my own arrangements and find my own "fun". I'm totally new to all this and could use some advice. Thanks

Seville
07-20-2014, 02:40 AM
Hello All:

Has anyone stayed at any all-inclusive adult resorts in the DR? I'm having trouble trying to decide if I should go to an all-inclusive (food, drinks, girls) resort or, make my own arrangements and find my own "fun". I'm totally new to all this and could use some advice. Thanks

you will spend so much more money at one of those places that is it criminal. Just book a cheap hotel in Sosua and have fun.

weyland
07-20-2014, 11:10 AM
If you are "totally new to all this" then I strongly recommend you stay at Blackbeards on your first trip. Or, if for two weeks or longer, at least for the first week.

Seville is a wise judge but I think his post is misleading. He is referring to the "scam" places like Oxygen not to somewhere like Blackbeards which is not at all "criminal" and offers very fair value for money. Yes, you will pay a little more but as a newbie you will protected from the over-charging and worse scams you might encounter while you are learning the ropes.

Actually Blackbeards is not "all inclusive". You only pay for your room. How much you spend on food, drinks and chicas is up to you. Maye that is why Seville did not mention it.

A very important issue you do not mention is your knowledge of Spanish. If you have no Spanish I would certainly stay at Blackbeards and then learn some before your following trip.

The big downside with Blackbeards is it is located in the middle of nowhere. It is either awkward or expensive to get out of and even more so to get back to at night. If you are a more adventurous type with the urge to explore, then you might consider Field of Dreams. It is similar to Blackbeards but most would say that the service and choice of chicas onsite is not as good (though a minority disagrees). Where it does have an advantage is that it is located on the main road between Puerto Plata City and Sosua, and you can easily get to either of these places and others using very cheap and frequent public transport.

If the main purpose of your trip is fucking chicas, DO NOT stay at a normal family AI hotel. The savings you make on a package deal will be eaten up by extra outlay on taxis and booking short-term rooms to fuck chicas. And you will miss a lot of the fun of hanging with other members.

Finally, if you speak reasonable Spanish and are confident and streetwise, then take the Sosua "free-range" option.

Subscribe to the Trip reports on here. There is masses of information about all these places to help you decide.

weyland
07-20-2014, 11:16 AM
you will spend so much more money at one of those places that is it criminal. Just book a cheap hotel in Sosua and have fun.
Den has been a member here for two and half years. The mere fact that he is still even considering an all-inclusive suggests he is not ready to take the plunge and go it alone on his first trip. Blackbeards or FoD looks right for him.

Señor JDR of Medellin
07-20-2014, 11:22 AM
Den has been a member here for two and half years. The mere fact that he is still even considering an all-inclusive suggests he is not ready to take the plunge and go it alone on his first trip. Blackbeards or FoD looks right for him.

With no trip report access, its like he isn't even a member.

07-24-2014, 11:34 AM
I am back after about five years off.

Sloth
07-25-2014, 07:14 AM
Hi ... Greeting form the UK
Site Newbie but travelled a fair and member of other similar forums :)
:lol:

BuddyLuv
07-25-2014, 12:06 PM
Hello all!

Apos
07-25-2014, 10:58 PM
A Jerry Lewis Fan! :rolleyes::iconTU:

Hello all!

Are you from France? :p:lol:

thunderstar
07-27-2014, 04:55 PM
Hi ... Greeting form the UK
Site Newbie but travelled a fair and member of other similar forums :)
:lol:

Hi Sloth,

There are a few guys here from the UK, join the site and join in on the conversations.

Loads of info on loads of countries.

Where have you been?

tresmith
07-31-2014, 12:40 AM
Like the title says...is there one? or what's the best bar/club to go to?

SeaWeed
07-31-2014, 01:27 AM
if you like bars and nightclubs with a party atmosphere with hookers......try Negril, Jamaica

MrHappy
07-31-2014, 07:29 AM

You're new here, huh?

You can find the answer to just about any question in regards to Sosua (and sex in general) with a paid subscription. Tons of info on Sosua.

ErikS
07-31-2014, 08:04 AM

FYI, two of the clubs in Sosua that you might have been referring to (Passions and CMP) were shut down.

still plenty to do and see here though, and Mr Happy pointed you in the right direction.

EDIT: just re-read the OP. I thought he was looking for a "strip bar or club". Now I realize he is looking for a "strip OF bars and clubs". (Too early here in Sosua. My eyes haven't adjusted yet!)

So yes, there is a "strip" here in Sosua. It's about a block long on Calle Pedro Clisante (intersection of Calle Dr Rosen).
if your looking for a mile long strip, you can try Fields Ave in Angles City, Philippines (north of Manila)
And yes, you can find good info about countries other than the DR in the paid section. (:-)

EDIT #2: just re-re-read, and now I see he is asking about Santiago. Sorry.
I've been to Kelvins there, but I'm not aware of any "strip" like in Sosua. Maybe others can help.

ErikS
07-31-2014, 08:26 AM
And just noticed there is a new Trip Report entitled "Two days in Santiago" posted in the DR Trip Reports section on July 29th. So the info there should be more up to date than my suggestion.

Señor JDR of Medellin
07-31-2014, 09:06 AM
You're new here, huh?

You can find the answer to just about any question in regards to Sosua (and sex in general) with a paid subscription. Tons of info on Sosua.

He joined Dec 2004. Almost ten years ago.:icontd::icontd::icontd:

abeats
08-06-2014, 11:05 PM
hey me too =)

duncemi
08-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Just wanna say hi, living in the DR and looking for some action! :) Thanks for this forum! :wink:

thewilmingtonian
08-14-2014, 07:19 PM
I'm headed to Puerto Plata in a week. I want to take my buddy out to celebrate his divorce. Is Cristal the best place to go or would anyone recommend somewhere else? Anything you can tell me about quality, price, etc would be appreciated.

dirty rig hand
08-14-2014, 08:23 PM
Sosua would be the answer you are looking for! Go there!

weyland
08-14-2014, 09:13 PM
I'm headed to Puerto Plata in a week. I want to take my buddy out to celebrate his divorce. Is Cristal the best place to go or would anyone recommend somewhere else? Anything you can tell me about quality, price, etc would be appreciated.
You don't give enough information for us to advise sensibly.

--- Have you already booked your hotel? If so, where?
--- Is this proposed expedition to Cristal the only sexual adventure in an otherwise regular vacation, or are you two solo guys bent on a week or so of non-stop mongering?
--- Do you speak Spanish?

thewilmingtonian
08-15-2014, 03:05 AM
You don't give enough information for us to advise sensibly.

--- Have you already booked your hotel? If so, where?
--- Is this proposed expedition to Cristal the only sexual adventure in an otherwise regular vacation, or are you two solo guys bent on a week or so of non-stop mongering?
--- Do you speak Spanish?

We're staying at a resort, I forget the name but it's in Puerto Plata. I know from previous trips that there are girls who work the resort.

This will just be a one night thing. And I speak a modest amount of Spanish. I just want to take him to one cool place, get him a couple lap dances and a bj with a few drinks. Not looking to make the mongers hall of fame this time out.

MrHappy
08-15-2014, 08:26 AM
We're staying at a resort, I forget the name but it's in Puerto Plata. I know from previous trips that there are girls who work the resort.

This will just be a one night thing. And I speak a modest amount of Spanish. I just want to take him to one cool place, get him a couple lap dances and a bj with a few drinks. Not looking to make the mongers hall of fame this time out.

That narrows it down quite nicely.

Does the resort have "Dreams" in the name?

weyland
08-15-2014, 09:52 AM
... get him a couple lap dances and a bj with a few drinks.
Coming to the DR to do that is like paying the cover charge at an expensive restaurant and only ordering garlic bread.

If you are restricting your choice to Puerto Plata, your options are:

Cristal. Good choice of girls after 10.00pm, expensive for girls (RD$3500) and drinks, and squalid rooms on site to do them. They wil do the lapdances for a small tip or free if you take the girl to a room.

Blackbeards or Field of Dreams. If you are staying at Lifestyles, BB is nearer. If at Playa Dorada or Costa Dorada, then FoD. Girls are cheaper(RD$1600) as are drinks, but you would have to pay for a room. Field of Dreams recently raised its short-time room hire to a ridiculous RD$1500. I think Blackbeards is still RD$800 but there may not be one available if the hotel is full.

Best time to visit Blackbeards is from 4.30pm to 6.30pm when the shifts overlap so you see more choice of chicas. Best time at Field of Dreams is from 6pm to 8pm. Less choice there but two guys on one only visit should have bo trouble finding something they like.

All three venues are safe, but if you get drunk nowhere is safe.

Prices are for bj and sex. I don't think you will be able to negotiate price reductions for bj only. Did being married make your friend forget how to fuck?

weyland
08-15-2014, 09:57 AM
Sosua would be the answer you are looking for! Go there!
I would say these guys are not right for Sosua.

alc87proof
08-17-2014, 07:24 PM
New to this site and looking into coming to the DR Been to pattaya and Bangkok multiple times so I am a bit spoiled but thought I would look and see what goes on in the DR and make a choice for a mid vacation between my Asia vacations

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-17-2014, 07:56 PM
New to this site and looking into coming to the DR Been to pattaya and Bangkok multiple times so I am a bit spoiled but thought I would look and see what goes on in the DR and make a choice for a mid vacation between my Asia vacations

Boca Chica or Sosua?

alc87proof
08-19-2014, 06:56 AM
Sousa is what I was thinking

Señor JDR of Medellin
08-19-2014, 08:16 AM
Sousa is what I was thinking

Start here

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429408-07-2014-Camaro-s-Sosua-Synopisis-July-2014

blahblah
09-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Hi all,

I stumbled across this forum by accident but quite intrigued by it. As a background, been to DT quite a few times but only with GFE providers (expensive).

Question: I am quite interested in being a subscriber but uncomfortable to send my details though emails or pay through google checkout. Is it possible to pay by WU or any other money transfer service. I understand there will be additional costs, but willing to pay for privacy.

Señor JDR of Medellin
09-26-2014, 05:24 PM
Hi all,

I stumbled across this forum by accident but quite intrigued by it. As a background, been to DT quite a few times but only with GFE providers (expensive).

Question: I am quite interested in being a subscriber but uncomfortable to send my details though emails or pay through google checkout. Is it possible to pay by WU or any other money transfer service. I understand there will be additional costs, but willing to pay for privacy.

Why can't you use Google Wallet?

thunderstar
09-27-2014, 12:38 AM
Hi all,

I hear you - you dont know this board, we dont know you - nervous about giving over your details.

For what its worth - I am just a humble member here and can tell you giving your details over to Jimmy ( the boss around here ) is totally safe.
In the end - if you are looking for info for pay for play places in exotic countries - you are in the right place!

Señor JDR of Medellin
09-27-2014, 05:39 PM
For those of you with Debit Cards, I have another secure way to sign up.

E mail me at JDRent97@gmail if interested.

brother84
09-28-2014, 02:06 PM
Hey, a big hello from Switzerland. I wonder if some of you guys know the country or give some tips where to find some willing women without spending too much money.

Cheers

Malo
10-04-2014, 12:23 PM
I am trying a new system in which I can send out invoices. If anyone is interested in joining this way, send me an e mail at Jdrent97@gmail.com

You would pay by debit or credit card.

bpthegreatt
10-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Can anybody give Mr intell on how this are around Mary rose condos in sosua these days

scottj63
10-15-2014, 08:48 AM
I live in Angeles, Philippines when I am not working in Afghanistan. Glad to be a member of ISOC

scottj63
10-15-2014, 09:12 AM
Hmmm interesting. I tried looking at subscriptions and it says there are no subscriptions available to me.

Scott

Jimmydr
10-15-2014, 11:55 AM
I live in Angeles, Philippines when I am not working in Afghanistan. Glad to be a member of ISOC

Can always use more posting members.

Tony James
10-15-2014, 11:22 PM
Hello all, I have just recently learned about the adult playground known as DR and I am researching as much as I can before I book my trip. I look forward to all the advice and tips.

bunnyhopper
10-30-2014, 12:30 PM
hi guys its been awhile since ive been online in the threds i was just in the excort review trying to connect to some lovely ladies, oh sen'hor, im definately going to need some organizational support when operating with this american zionist system here, guys have an awesome holiday season and welcoming to yr. 2015, scott r. newcomer. im still in this american imprisonment...:rofl::icontd::confused:

JDR
10-31-2014, 09:51 AM
hi guys its been awhile since ive been online in the threds i was just in the excort review trying to connect to some lovely ladies, oh sen'hor, im definately going to need some organizational support when operating with this american zionist system here, guys have an awesome holiday season and welcoming to yr. 2015, scott r. newcomer. im still in this american imprisonment...:rofl::icontd::confused:

We have plenty to read here.

breakbeat
11-02-2014, 09:22 PM
just thought Id say hi.

thunderstar
11-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Hi - welcome to the club brother.

Have you any experience with pay for play?

Have you a message for the Jayman?

Mextremo1
11-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Soy Nuevo y kiero conocer mucha jente

hobbyingnj
11-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi all. I'm trying to plan a bachelor party to DR with a bunch of friends. Looking forward to reading all the info that is here. I'm sure I'll be real busy.

sfgate1
11-20-2014, 01:26 PM
Wish everyone successful search ! :)

jacknback
11-20-2014, 07:35 PM
Hey...scottj63.....PM me your Angeles phone # and I'll look you up the next time I'm in town........:)

OnyxGhost
12-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Very interested in Visiting Sosua

JDR
12-10-2014, 02:16 PM
Very interested in Visiting Sosua

I hear good things about the place.

itsdjstyle
12-16-2014, 08:52 AM
Fresh newbi here.
Nice to meet you guys!!!

Dos_Leches
12-23-2014, 10:28 PM
What's up, everyone

New to the board, but not necessarily new to the life. Been to Sosua 5 times in the past 2 years and looking to go back in April. Been seriously considering squeezing in another location in between future trips. I want to experience SJ & Medellin once or twice then move on. I'm anxious to get to reading & replying to other stories, tips and news. Once I get a feel of the flow, I'll start adding my lil stash. Maybe I'll learn about some spots I have never read about.

Salud

relax96
12-25-2014, 06:31 PM
Hello to all fellow members!

I will soon go on my first trip westbound to Varadero, Cuba so I hope I will have something to report after my visit there?
I have contributed a couple of times before (to WSO) after some adventures in Arab Emirates and Cambodia and atleast the report to Dubai I´ve seen on the web but the other report from my visit to Cambodia and Siem Reap I´ve never seen anywhere so I guess it was either refused(?) or vanished into some big black hole in outer space?

So by the way does anyone have some useful information on hotels, chicas etc please send me a PM and I will be much obliged!

Relax

JDR
12-25-2014, 06:33 PM
Hello to all fellow members!

I will soon go on my first trip westbound to Varadero, Cuba so I hope I will have something to report after my visit there?
I have contributed a couple of times before (to WSO) after some adventures in Arab Emirates and Cambodia and atleast the report to Dubai I´ve seen on the web but the other report from my visit to Cambodia and Siem Reap I´ve never seen anywhere so I guess it was either refused(?) or vanished into some big black hole in outer space?

So by the way does anyone have some useful information on hotels, chicas etc please send me a PM and I will be much obliged!

Relax

9 years on the site? We got NOTHING!

whynotme
12-25-2014, 06:41 PM
9 years on the site? We got NOTHING!

and now he wants some intel..:rofl:

.............. but we do have lots in the Cuban trip report section so I guess he will become a paying member and start reading if he really wants it:bigthumbup:

JDR
12-26-2014, 10:22 AM
and now he wants some intel..:rofl:

.............. but we do have lots in the Cuban trip report section so I guess he will become a paying member and start reading if he really wants it:bigthumbup:

He is entitled to it!

Malo
12-30-2014, 05:36 PM
Maybe I could get a taxi to sosua or somewhere & get a hotel there for a few days ? Or is that like an absolute mission away ?

Joining is easy.

Englishsouth
12-30-2014, 05:45 PM
Just emailed you

JDR
12-30-2014, 05:57 PM
First time I have seen 3 brits loged onto the same thread at once!

Jimmy DR or JDR is the "boss around here" - he has subscription options and as you have 3 weeks before you travel - join for a month, read up, read up some more and then ask a few questions.

As discussed on the other site - the North Coast would have been a better option - but we are where we are.
There is info around here on all of the DR.

Lots of options.

What other site?

thunderstar
12-30-2014, 06:05 PM
Its a swingers site in the UK and the US - called fabswingers

Ive mentioned it here before

JDR
12-30-2014, 06:06 PM
Its a swingers site in the UK and the US - called fabswingers

Ive mentioned it here before

Sounds like lots of fun.

babyface_kostas
01-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Hallo everyone!!! Wishing you a Happy 2015!!! See you soon...
Kostas

thunderstar
01-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Greece - hey - what's the pay 4 play scene like in Greece?

Ladies / massage / prices / rld?

Be be nice to have some info on another euro country

Hotdotbot
01-01-2015, 07:54 PM
Hello Everyone,

I need some honest input on Cartagena vs Medellin for an up coming trip I have planned March 2015.

This will be my first time in South America and my Spanish isn't all that good.

If I could get a few pro's vs Con's of both locations and possible some suggestions on where to stay that would be great.

If Cartagena I was hoping to stay either at a Casino or Somewhere close to the beach so I can do water activities when I am not romancing the ladies. Medellin I was thinking about the Mansion but it seems higher cost per night than the average hotel in the area.

I am hoping to go to a few clubs and do the tourist thing a little but mainly going to be going for the women.

Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

JDR
01-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

I need some honest input on Cartagena vs Medellin for an up coming trip I have planned March 2015.

If I could get a few pro's vs Con's of both locations and possible some suggestions on where to stay that would be great.

If Cartagena I was hoping to stay either at a Casino or Somewhere close to the beach so I can do water activities when I am not romancing the ladies. Medellin I was thinking about the Mansion but it seems higher cost per night than the average hotel in the area.

I am hoping to go to a few clubs and do the tourist thing a little but mainly going to be going for the women.

Thanks!

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Name
Address including Zip
Credit Card Number
Expiration Date
Card Security Code

Website Handle

BlueDevil
01-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

Cartagena:

P4P is more user-friendly and easier to find
Beach (albeit crappy ones)
Hot girls from all over Colombia
Most expensive destination in Colombia for p4p and many other things
A safe, designated international tourist destination
Humid and hotter than Hades
Good cuisine and restaurants
Old City and historic sites worth a trip
Non-potable tap water will make you sick... drink bottled water

Medellin:

p4p requires some research and exploring, but well-worth the effort
For most p4p travelers, it helps to have an experienced wingman
Climate is perfect spring-like year round.. 76 - 84 degrees... rainy season is April, October, November & part of December
Hot girls from all over Medellin and other paisa pueblos and cities (although you will find some Chocuanas and costenas)
Medellin is not a tourist destination, but offers plenty to do and a good night-life... the city does not rely on p4p for its existence
Great public transportation
Girls are reasonably to moderately-priced depending upon the source and venues... with some high-prices on FB and in the more mainstream gringo monger venues.
Outside of Poblado, most items in Medellin and the surrounding towns are noticeably less expensive.

Hotdotbot
01-03-2015, 10:41 PM
Hello everyone!

Since AC didn't pan out because of the religious holiday I decided to make a trip to Medellin.

I will be arriving March 15 and departing March 25. Staying at the Mansion M2. If anyone is in town at that time let me know. Would like a wingman or just someone to show me around a day or so.

Hotdotbot

mrdon1
01-04-2015, 02:22 PM
If anyone needs someone to take you around santo domingo, pick you up from airport etc, (and don't want someone who works on commission), call my buddy Toni down there. He is an ex new yorker who will take you to all the spots, translate and negotiate for you. Originally used him 9 years ago on a recommendation by cheeno but have used him many times since. He is more reasonable than taxis and knows what guys reading this board are looking for. You can tell him you got recommendation from mike if you want but its not necessary. I get nothing out of this, just want to direct readers here to an honest guy which isn't easy to find there. :lol:

Toni 8097726551

BigLongBeach
01-04-2015, 03:09 PM
hello Tony!

JD426
01-04-2015, 03:31 PM
hello Tony!

It might be Legit... He got a thanks from CHEENO back in '06 with an almost identical post where he thanked Cheeno .
.. And cheeno would have called him out immediately if he was full of shit..

imho, cheeno was one of the most Highly respected members on this board..

also this guys English is way too good..

very strange though, just 3 posts in all this time..

JDR
01-04-2015, 04:38 PM
It might be Legit... He got a thanks from CHEENO back in '06 with an almost identical post where he thanked Cheeno .

imho, cheeno was one of the most Highly respected members on this board..

also this guys English is way too good..

very strange though, just 3 posts in all this time..

Three posts in 8 years and a taxi guy is just what we all needed.

Bigbeareatu
01-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Hi. New to the board. Thinking about a trip to Costa Rica sometime in the next couple of months. Been to Pattaya many times and want to try a different scene. Thanks

weyland
01-04-2015, 08:17 PM
also this guys English is way too good.
I suppose a Transylvanian American might think so.

Three posts in eight years, and two of them to recommend the same taxi driver. I think we should reserve judgment for another eight years and see if he returns, like a comet.

If he is genuine, he must be a very boring conversationalist:

"Going to the bar, tonight, Mike?"
"Yes, I will be taking a cab there. I can recommend a good one".
"Have you enjoyed your trip so far?"
"Oh yes, I have been driven around in a cab. My driver knows just what we guys are looking for".
"What do you like, then, Mike?"
"Tell you later, My cab is waiting. Although Toni is very reasonable about charging for waiting time".
"What's his second name, Montana?"

weyland
01-04-2015, 08:29 PM

Cheeno was full of shit himself. Blocked a toilet once. No paper, just shit.

JD426
01-04-2015, 08:37 PM
Weyland,

If I am as mean and angry as you when Im 74, Im putting it in my WILL that someone push me in front of a Caribe BUS as its tooling down Autopista # 5 .

JDR
01-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Weyland,

If I am as mean and angry as you when Im 74, Im putting it in my WILL that someone push me in front of a Caribe BUS as its tooling down Autopista # 5 .

I will do it for you.

weyland
01-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Weyland,

Funny you wrote that. A few minutes ago, before logging on here, I was posting on my favorite UK soccer site (got my priorities right, you see). Two regulars respectively criticized my latest post as "unnecessarily malicious" and "bitter". So I have just changed the handle which I have been using for three years to "Bitter and Malicious". I will take some more flak tomorrow as the UK is 4 hours ahead in time.

Why cannot we change our own handles here? It would make life simpler for Mr Pink.

emperorshin
01-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Hi,
i return for a long trip in Santo Domingo but this time i want a real apartment with kitchen and all service incluided.
Anyone have any experience?
I find some contact like this:

http://apartamento.mercadolibre.com.do/MRD-401642324-fully-furnished-apartment-near-the-sea-_JM

BigLongBeach
01-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Think about a budget... Call you favorite hotels and tell them one want to stay a a month and ask what type of deal would give you, and them tell what you willing to pay upfront in dollar or euro. Tell them to ask the owner. its worth a shot. thats what i do when i stay more than a week.

Hi,
i return for a long trip in Santo Domingo but this time i want a real apartment with kitchen and all service incluided.
Anyone have any experience?
I find some contact like this:

http://apartamento.mercadolibre.com.do/MRD-401642324-fully-furnished-apartment-near-the-sea-_JM

Rob_XXYY
01-06-2015, 02:24 AM
Hey.
I am looking forward to (someday) visiting DR. Sounds terrific.

This is my first post. Just doing it, cause the welcome banner says I should.
Sorry I do not have more info to post yet.
I need to see more of the site to get an idea of what might be appropriate.
I was not even sure if I was suppose to just reply to someone (as I am here) or start some new (but useless) topic.
Lets see if this does it.
Rob

weyland
01-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Hey.
I am looking forward to (someday) visiting DR. Sounds terrific.

This is my first post. Just doing it, cause the welcome banner says I should.
Sorry I do not have more info to post yet.
I need to see more of the site to get an idea of what might be appropriate.
I was not even sure if I was suppose to just reply to someone (as I am here) or start some new (but useless) topic.
Lets see if this does it.
Rob
If you have not already done so, subscribe to access trip reports, at least up to the period of your trip and for long enough after for you to post a report. Details of subscription are above in this thread.

You will get lots of tips on how to avoid wasting money and on getting the best value. Plus lots of entertainment. You can also link up with more experienced members to show you the ropes when you arrive.

mangoeater
01-08-2015, 08:18 PM
Staying Matum.
Spirit air from FLL.
I need transport suggestions to hotel in wee hours of AM, please?
Where is link to become a member here?

deezl
01-08-2015, 08:32 PM
there will almost certainly be taxis at the airport. expect them to want $20 to get to matum.

if you need to change $$ in the airport, there are two atm's right outside of arrivals that will give you much better rates than the cambio inside the airport.

there's also an atm right inside the casino at matum.

natmatt
01-08-2015, 11:05 PM
Staying Matum.
Spirit air from FLL.
I need transport suggestions to hotel in wee hours of AM, please?
Where is link to become a member here?

Send me a pm. I can give you the name of someone who will pick you
up at the airport. He has a taxi and works the night shift. I use him all
the time when I am there. He also speaks English and will take you anywhere
you want to go for a reasonable price. He also knows a few girls that
he can hook you up with; but, since you are staying at Matum, there
is a club that stays open all night there. By the time you land, all the
chicas will have left the other bars and come there.

Hotdotbot
01-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Hello!

Virgin trip to Medellin March 16-25 and I am looking for a wingman or 2 to show me around. Staying at the Mansion M2. If anyone is going to be hanging out in the area let me know.

Also what Facebook page is everyone on getting messages from all these girls. I am feeling left out haha.

mangoeater
01-09-2015, 08:41 PM
Send me a pm. I can give you the name of someone who will pick you
up at the airport. He has a taxi and works the night shift. I use him all
the time when I am there. He also speaks English and will take you anywhere
you want to go for a reasonable price. He also knows a few girls that
he can hook you up with; but, since you are staying at Matum, there
is a club that stays open all night there. By the time you land, all the
chicas will have left the other bars and come there.

OP here.

Much appreciated!
Matum: that is why I picked it. Also the decent price and close to semi-pro chica hangouts.
Casitas: I am going to try and visit every pro location like Ilusion, Pasions, Casa Blanca. Are tarifas known for these by anyone?
Car Washes: I am going to try and do each of these too: Kelvin, Gomez Diaz, Korona. Are tarifas known for these by anyone?

I am a little worried about getting stranded during the day without some luvin, so am lining up call-in-case-of-emergency on badoo, but the ones I can get rolling aren't real hot or have real jobs and degrees from uasd etc. [might not be ready to party], so only in case.

I do speak decent spanish. The only problem is getting the dominicanas mouths to move more slowly! ;-)

mangoeater
01-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Post got moved. Reposted here again.

Matum: that is why I picked it. Also the decent price and close to semi-pro chica hangouts.
Casitas: I am going to try and visit every pro location like Ilusion, Pasions, Casa Blanca. Are tarifas known for these by anyone?
Car Washes: I am going to try and do each of these too: Kelvin, Gomez Diaz, Korona. Are tarifas known for these by anyone?

I am a little worried about getting stranded during the day without some luvin, so am lining up call-in-case-of-emergency on badoo, but the ones I can get rolling aren't real hot or have real jobs and degrees from uasd etc. [might not be ready to party], so only in case.

I do speak decent spanish. The only problem is getting the dominicanas mouths to move more slowly! ;-)

natmatt
01-09-2015, 09:33 PM
Post got moved. Reposted here again.

Sorry to spoil you plans; but, Ilusion and Casa Blanca are closed. Pasions is the only one left.

JoseTalapia
01-10-2015, 02:25 AM
Unless your in Santiago for business why stay there? In the 2 hours you are going to expend looking for a half ass venue you could be in Sosua or Santo Domingo/ Boca Chica area and have infinitely more choices. If your flying into Santiago you may be better of heading to the Metro or Caribe bus terminals.

JDR
01-10-2015, 11:56 AM
Sorry to spoil you plans; but, Ilusion and Casa Blanca are closed. Pasions is the only one left.

They were good back in the day.

clyde1224
01-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Hello everyone. Just planning a trip to the DR. I used to have a paid membership. Could someone please advise how I can obtain another one?

weyland
01-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Hello everyone. Just planning a trip to the DR. I used to have a paid membership. Could someone please advise how I can obtain another one?
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/content.php?136-I-S-O-C-Subscriptions

Accuphase
01-10-2015, 03:41 PM
hi,

i will go the first time to dr- sosua for 13 days in april . my spanish is very bad, but i hope i will have a great time.

JDR
01-10-2015, 04:04 PM

I can accept google Wallet as well.

JDRent97@gmail.com

mangoeater
01-11-2015, 08:42 PM
Santiago experts:

I[same as Matum]?

JDR
01-11-2015, 08:44 PM
Santiago experts:

Is it
At night?

Read on a post that
Do you recommend ?

I reccommend buying a subscription.

mangoeater
01-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Unless your in Santiago for business why stay there? In the 2 hours you are going to expend looking for a half ass venue you could be in Sosua or Santo Domingo/ Boca Chica area and have infinitely more choices. If your flying into Santiago you may be better of heading to the Metro or Caribe bus terminals.

I respectfully disagree. I've been to those other areas many times, as well as others in the DR.

Time for something new. Santiago chicks, and from the campo towns nearby, are different. I like the difference. They aren't lying around waiting to be chosen like at BB, true, but enjoyable and different vibe. A little more work, but fun.

mangoeater
01-11-2015, 09:21 PM
I reccommend buying a subscription.

I would love to.

Is there a paypal link somewhere?

weyland
01-11-2015, 09:59 PM
hi,

i will go the first time to dr- sosua for 13 days in april . my spanish is very bad, but i hope i will have a great time.
Lots of Germans there who can help you out.

natmatt
01-11-2015, 10:22 PM
They were good back in the day.

yes, ilusion just closed about a year ago now, i think. i had fun
there. Still have the number of one of the chicas that worked there.
I still hook up with her when I do not feel like going out when i am in
Santiago.

ParaBailarLaBam
01-14-2015, 08:09 PM
in RD and hope with a lot of girls!

flyer1999
01-15-2015, 07:33 AM
I have played in several parts of the world.
germany, seveal cities, prague, viena, london, amsterdam, milan, Hong kong. Costa rica ,mexico.st marteen.
I may have a chance to go to Colombia and am doing research .
maybe medellin.

Joylo
01-26-2015, 02:19 AM
Hi,Does anyone knows if this hotel is chica friendly?I've check in this forum but I didnt found itmany thanksJoylo

heffer
01-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Hello people of ISOC. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community. I live on the West Coast and just wanted to introduce myself. :smile:

donkament
02-03-2015, 05:23 AM
I am looking for a permanent relationship, with knowledge of English and live with me. I live here year '22 send me pm

greydread
02-03-2015, 07:25 AM
I am looking for a permanent relationship, with knowledge of English and live with me. I live here year '22 send me pm
This ain't "Love Shack" Mothfucka. There is ni such thing as a "permanent" relationship. This is life and in it, people come and go all the time. The best you can hope for is to maintain the price of pussy at a manageable margin and live on your own terms.

If, on the other hand you are a Chica you must post a photo of your tits.

Seville
02-03-2015, 11:41 AM

Panty Man speaks English. You can find him on Sosua beach.

JD426
02-03-2015, 11:46 AM
If you learn how to Western Union $$.. you can find as many Permanent Relationships as your heart desires..

deezl
02-03-2015, 01:11 PM

Have you considered Jesus?

greydread
02-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Have you considered Jesus?

Is he turning Ho's back into virgins again?

Goddammit!

el toro
02-03-2015, 01:52 PM

Goddammit!

You know you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

This thread gave me the quick laugh I needed. SMDH

SeaWeed
02-03-2015, 01:57 PM
okay who left the door open :dontknow:

deezl
02-03-2015, 01:58 PM

Goddammit!

http://youtu.be/s3aYJibxMOQ

Skynyrd
02-03-2015, 02:11 PM
Maybe this guy heard Jimmy was taking some time off and decided to sneak in here :rofl:

Mr. Smooth
02-03-2015, 02:45 PM
http://youtu.be/s3aYJibxMOQ

Best post of this thread! Thanks deezl, the Doobie Bros. were/are one of the best blues based rock bands ever. They should have gone into the Rock and Roll HOF a long time ago. Always loved those guitar licks from Tom Johnston and Pat Simmons.

As far as the OP goes, 2022 is still a ways off. You can bet your ass that before she gets to you, she'll have cum through many of us first!

Warmest regards.

madvillian
02-03-2015, 04:51 PM
I too am looking for permanent relationship. My english knowledge is good. Please western union 5k USD, PM me.

kiwispawn
03-28-2015, 06:39 PM
Hey guys,

I am a newbie here on this site. I am Kiwi ( New Zealander ) who lives in Canada. I usually hangout on the Pattaya Addicts site, and a fellow PA guy recommended this site as well.

I am not new to mongering, as I have been to Thailand a couple of times, and hopefully will get my butt down to the Caribbean soon. So I am looking forward
to finding out about the scene.

So hello to all of you.

Cheers

Kiwi

JDR
03-28-2015, 06:44 PM
Hey guys,

I am a newbie here on this site. I am Kiwi ( New Zealander ) who lives in Canada. I usually hangout on the Pattaya Addicts site, and a fellow PA guy recommended this site as well.

I am not new to mongering, as I have been to Thailand a couple of times, and hopefully will get my butt down to the Caribbean soon. So I am looking forward
to finding out about the scene.

So hello to all of you.

Cheers

Kiwi

Post a few reports about past trips. Get involved.

minkyboodle
03-28-2015, 11:25 PM
lord jesus, how did I miss this thread. I second (or third) panty man, I hear he is looking for
new opportunities......

JDR
03-29-2015, 06:26 AM
lord jesus, how did I miss this thread. I second (or third) panty man, I hear he is looking for
new opportunities......

Very hard to miss this one.

jagged888
03-31-2015, 10:08 PM
How soon can i get access to the trip report section after payment?

TNT72
03-31-2015, 11:14 PM

Jimmy is working currently, so he does it when he logs in.

Jimmydr
04-01-2015, 07:27 PM

I get home by 7 most nights and then you get access.

aabb
06-14-2015, 12:43 PM
hi, i am new here and wanted to say hi

cwallace1816
06-22-2015, 07:00 AM
Just signed up

kevlarmoneyclipz
09-11-2015, 06:27 AM
Hello. Here to learn. Just paid for a month subscription to see what this site has to offer.

Jimmydr
09-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Hello. Here to learn. Just paid for a month subscription to see what this site has to offer.

You are now in.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU: